PDA

View Full Version : I was watching Terrifier 2 and was mind blown it didn't get a NC-17 rating

1987_Lakers
11-14-2022, 02:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGfftiZHbo

Dude really came back with some bleach and salt to make her suffer even more, wtf.

Patrick Chewing
11-14-2022, 02:20 PM
https://media.tenor.com/M6729B_kUt0AAAAM/praying-sign-of-the-cross.gif

It's the people that watch this shit and enjoy it that I worry about the most. Like, this isn't art. This is basically an instruction manual for psychopaths. Whenever I talk to someone and they tell me their favorite movie genre is Horror, I automatically know I'm dealing with someone with a chemical imbalance who may or may not be prone to demonic behavior.

Smook A.
11-14-2022, 02:21 PM
That’s gotta be the most brutal death scene I’ve ever seen in a horror movie

I’m not gonna lie tho, when he brought the bleach and salt that was kinda funny :lol

1987_Lakers
11-14-2022, 02:29 PM
when he brought the bleach and salt that was kinda funny :lol

It was so over the top, lol. I don't think I've ever seen that in a movie.

ShawkFactory
11-14-2022, 03:49 PM
Haven't gotten to this one yet although I want to because I liked the first one. Nothing really new but it's more shocking than most horror movies these days. The set pieces and design are pretty clever.

There's one scene in the first one that is ridiculously brutal.

SaltyMeatballs
11-14-2022, 03:56 PM
https://media.tenor.com/M6729B_kUt0AAAAM/praying-sign-of-the-cross.gif

It's the people that watch this shit and enjoy it that I worry about the most. Like, this isn't art. This is basically an instruction manual for psychopaths. Whenever I talk to someone and they tell me their favorite movie genre is Horror, I automatically know I'm dealing with someone with a chemical imbalance who may or may not be prone to demonic behavior.

Well technically it is art. The killer's name in Terrifier is Art

Patrick Chewing
11-14-2022, 04:56 PM
Well technically it is art. The killer's name in Terrifier is Art

https://i.gifer.com/origin/91/91baea7a308c6117a96e7382b41c7986_w200.gif

Long Duck Dong
11-14-2022, 05:33 PM
I love watching horror movies but watching that stressed me out even more than I already am on a Monday. Thanks OP :lol

ArbitraryWater
11-14-2022, 05:53 PM
I don't trust people that don't mind watching stuff like this.

ArbitraryWater
11-14-2022, 05:57 PM
If you need that kind of shock factor to bring some entertainment and get your interest going, there's something off with you.

diamenz
11-14-2022, 06:03 PM
is it horror or comedy?

Lebron23
11-14-2022, 07:08 PM
is it horror or comedy?

You are an idiot. You smelly fat piece of dog poop

KNOW1EDGE
11-14-2022, 07:15 PM
Gross, I wish I hadn’t watched that. Even tho I skipped through and only watched it for about 10 seconds.

I love horror movies. But movies like this, and the Saw series, I can’t do. It’s not entertaining, it makes me feel bad/dirty. Only psychopaths would get enjoyment out of these types of movies. No thanks

diamenz
11-14-2022, 07:16 PM
You are an idiot. You smelly fat piece of dog poop

stop bullying me you midget.

Lebron23
11-14-2022, 07:28 PM
I hope you suffer a massive heartattack Diamenz. You unathletic, fat piece of $hit

diamenz
11-14-2022, 07:29 PM
I hope you suffer a massive heartattack Diamenz. You unathletic, fat piece of $hit

that's not nice.

Lebron23
11-14-2022, 07:29 PM
Gross, I wish I hadn’t watched that. Even tho I skipped through and only watched it for about 10 seconds.

I love horror movies. But movies like this, and the Saw series, I can’t do. It’s not entertaining, it makes me feel bad/dirty. Only psychopaths would get enjoyment out of these types of movies. No thanks

I think it was a homage to the 1980's and 1990's slasher/horror movies.

PS

And Diamenz i put you on ignore.. Continue melting down fat boy

Warriorman
11-14-2022, 08:09 PM
I'm disappointed he didn't put his clown dick in her pretty white ass

SATAN
11-14-2022, 09:00 PM
Terrifier 2 continues to cement itself as a horror classic. Now, it may just be an Oscar contender after it was jokingly submitted for an Academy Award nomination.

Terrifier 2 has been a sleeper hit and has grossed $7.63 million on a $250,000 budget. The movie centers around Damien Leone's Art the Clown (David Howard Thornton) character, a mysterious, mute clown in black-and-white that has an extreme appetite for gore.

Now, Bloody Disgusting co-founder Brad Miska announced on the site that he had submitted Terrifier 2 for Academy Award consideration. “No, it will never actually happen. Yes, it’s a total goof. But you know what? The thought of having members of the Academy endure an extreme unrated horror movie that they would otherwise consider beneath them? That’s just too hilarious of an opportunity to pass up," Miska states. "So, we’re listening to the fans. Everything about Terrifier 2 has been fan-driven every step of the way, and if you want to have a little more fun with this one we’re happy to oblige.”

:lol

People complaining about this film being too violent need to pull their heads out of their asses. There's plenty of lame ghost movies for you still. Art is THE new horror character though. Michael, Jason, Freddie etc have some work to do.

warriorfan
11-14-2022, 09:51 PM
:lol

People complaining about this film being too violent need to pull their heads out of their asses. There's plenty of lame ghost movies for you still. Art is THE new horror character though. Michael, Jason, Freddie etc have some work to do.

cringe

SATAN
11-14-2022, 10:02 PM
crack

SouBeachTalents
11-14-2022, 10:16 PM
Why bro?

I'm not gonna lie though, I busted out laughing when he came hustling in with the bleach and salt :lol

brownmamba00
11-14-2022, 11:30 PM
That shit was nuts. He took a pair of scissors and cut out her eye, scalped her, tore off her hand and broke her limbs in two like it was chicken wings. Continued to cut her up but halted for a brief moment to get the bleach and salt.

People busted out laughin at that point but like 5 minutes later the mom came in and the girl raised her head and called out her mom after the clown turned her in to shish kebab. Everybody got silent.

That was nasty. Never been a fan of gore horror like Saw but I think they hit the nail on the head with this one.

TheMan
11-16-2022, 09:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGfftiZHbo

Dude really came back with some bleach and salt to make her suffer even more, wtf.

Looks like garbage to me. Lazy way of getting "scares", just be as graphic and as gruesome as you can get and there you have it. I have zero interest in watching that crap. A movie like Hereditary is infinitely more "scary".

SATAN
11-16-2022, 06:31 PM
Hereditary isn't scary.

jstern
11-16-2022, 08:23 PM
The first thing that I thought was that there are people out there whose pupils are going to dilate in excitement over such a scene, and cannot wait to stab someone in the eye and bring forth that terror. I mean sure, these people will end up killing others regardless, but stuff like that is very inspiring to them. The other thing that I thought about was of all the families out there who's had loved one killed and how such a scene could send them into a dark place. Imagine the family of the 4 University of Idaho Students who were recently stabbed to death (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?507857-4-University-of-Idaho-Students-Stabbed-to-Death). I know someone who had their eyes pocked out with a knife, and such a scene will bring up some bad memories.

Gohan
11-16-2022, 09:40 PM

Cyborg would kill you over my nikka representing his hit single. Homeboy put the mack down on Wonder Woman and everything

TheMan
11-16-2022, 10:25 PM
Hereditary isn't scary.

Neither is Terrifier

Patrick Chewing
11-16-2022, 10:42 PM
The first thing that I thought was that there are people out there whose pupils are going to dilate in excitement over such a scene, and cannot wait to stab someone in the eye and bring forth that terror. I mean sure, these people will end up killing others regardless, but stuff like that is very inspiring to them. The other thing that I thought about was of all the families out there who's had loved one killed and how such a scene could send them into a dark place. Imagine the family of the 4 University of Idaho Students who were recently stabbed to death (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?507857-4-University-of-Idaho-Students-Stabbed-to-Death). I know someone who had their eyes pocked out with a knife, and such a scene will bring up some bad memories.

The odds are pretty high that there are several serial killers here on ISH. You might be the only guy who can notice patterns and similarities and compare them to others serial killers and discover who they are.

SATAN
11-16-2022, 10:47 PM
Neither is Terrifier

So what was your point? A movie that isn't scary is infinitely more scary than a movie that you haven't watched that isn't scary? :kobe:

ShawkFactory
11-16-2022, 10:49 PM

No it is not. Stop :lol

ShawkFactory
11-16-2022, 10:52 PM
Ok THAT'S it!

Only continuous live action remakes of Care Bears from now on.

decent like the first one