PDA

View Full Version : Is he good? Can the Mavs get him?

90sgoat
11-16-2022, 07:06 PM
Let's talk about the help that Luka needs.

Joe Harris?

WhiteKyrie
11-16-2022, 07:20 PM
Trade for Kyrie

ArbitraryWater
11-16-2022, 07:21 PM
Trade for Kyrie

doesn't make any sense

bison
11-16-2022, 07:29 PM
They should grab Mike Conley if Utah is still having a fire sale

90sgoat
11-16-2022, 07:37 PM
They should grab Mike Conley if Utah is still having a fire sale

I want to agree because prime Conley was a really good player, but from what I saw last playoffs.. he has fallen off hard.

Could be he just needs a change of scenery though, don't know why he would turn that bad suddenly. And he'd mainly be playing with the second unit I guess.

FultzNationRISE
11-16-2022, 07:50 PM
Before they make any more trades they oughtta try increasing Christian Wood's minutes.

Guy's scoring 16 points a night on 59/45% shooting right now but only getting 25 minutes of burn.

And it's not like they have a stacked frontcourt ahead of him. In fact Javale McGee missed last game with a neck strain and Woody still only played his usual minutes (shooting 6 of 8, 2/2).

Makes no sense to me. Unless he isnt grasping their defensive schemes or have his conditioning up or something. But offensively, he's been exactly the guy they needed, theyre just not playin him enough.

NBAGOAT
11-16-2022, 08:14 PM
Conley is back to being decent but I’m also looking to upgrade from bullock and get rid of Powell snd hardaways and bertans bad money. Eric Gordon clarkson buddy hield can work as bench scorers. Crowder could be a starter

90sgoat
11-17-2022, 12:39 AM
Mavs a lottery team without Luka.

This roster is absolute trash and I've said as much.

DFS, Bullock and Maxi are 3-and-D players that are completely incapable of making any kind of move outside an open 3. Can't dribble, can't pass, can't drive.

Dwight Powell is a hustle guy who frequently bricks layups, has zero range, no jumper.

Spencer Dinwiddie is a very talented iso player, but has no playmaking outside that.

You could not construct a worse team if you tried. Complete failure from Cuban and Nico.

Proctor
11-17-2022, 01:46 AM
Eric Gordon
Patty Mills

Replace Powell with Jaxson Hayes

ImKobe
11-17-2022, 01:57 AM
Mavs need a 3rd ballhandler. They ****ed up big time by not getting Dragic. I can't believe they thought he had no gas in the tank when he essentially took a year off a looked good in the POs for Brooklyn.. What a miss. Joe Harris is basically a worse version of Bertans at this point so the Mavs have no need for him.

meanwhile denver loses without jokic

https://i.ibb.co/xDZ9m3s/1-Nx4-ZUPVq-Vc-Vk-H3d-XG68-TQ.png