PDA

View Full Version : boston's big 3 torch the hawks

splash bros 9-12 from 3

https://i.ibb.co/JRBZSYw/imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-e3k2a-OHQ5-LTU-2.jpg

big stiff 7-7

https://i.ibb.co/NNRFdXL/imageedit-3-9329674036-1.png

Wally450
11-17-2022, 10:38 AM
Most people on this site wouldn't be able to name those 3.

Airupthere
11-17-2022, 10:42 AM
Pritchard has been playing huge the past few games. Good to see these guys step up when the opportunity comes. Hauser's shooting has been a really good addition.

I would have to mention grant williams as one of those that really stepped up their game.

Hey Yo
11-17-2022, 10:44 AM
Pritchard has been playing huge the past few games. Good to see these guys step up when the opportunity comes. Hauser's shooting has been a really good addition.

I would have to mention grant williams as one of those that really stepped up their game.

Bandwagoner ^^^^^^

Airupthere
11-17-2022, 10:47 AM
Bandwagoner ^^^^^^

Just giving props. I couldn't care less how they do. Did you see me post during the last POs?

Most people on this site wouldn't be able to name those 3.

father son and holy spirit

boston is kind of stacked in a some may not get it kind of way and in theory should be better healthy

Wally450
11-17-2022, 01:52 PM
father son and holy spirit

:applause:

Spuddywebby
11-17-2022, 01:57 PM

Grant Williams from the corner 3 is like curry now :biggums: he’s surprised me a lot this season and honestly when I saw him play at Tennessee I don’t even think he would ever make the NBA.

Never heard of Hauser before seeing him this season and Pritchard was another one that when I saw at Kansas I didn’t see him having an NBA future :milton

I’ve always like Kornet as a versatile big to come off the bench.

Real Men Wear Green
11-17-2022, 02:00 PM
boston is kind of stacked in a some may not get it kind of way and in theory should be better healthy
Only two true offensive stars but a lot of guys that are good at what they are asked to do and can't be exploited defensively. Would have been nice to see if Robert Williams could have given them 3 Allstars but two is good.