PDA

View Full Version : Delonte West arrested AGAIN.

FultzNationRISE
11-18-2022, 11:33 AM
… and AGAIN.

Once on Oct 15 for trying to break into a car and then again two weeks later for public intoxication. https://nypost.com/2022/11/10/former-nba-player-delonte-west-arrested-twice-in-two-weeks/

How does Lebron win with guys like this???

The weird thing about Delonte is he didnt seem too crazy in Cleveland. Just behaved like a normal dude, never slept with any of his teammates’ mothers or anything. Everything was completely normal and there were zero incidents worth gossiping about or speculating on with malicious intent.

So who knows what went wrong for the man. But to have repeated winning seasons and spectacular playoff performances with Delonte West as one of your main supporting players…. Wow. You just have to tip your cap to Lebron.

LeGoat4Life
11-18-2022, 12:11 PM
Amazing how Lecuck literally let delonte West bang his mom and called him daddy

HylianNightmare
11-18-2022, 01:36 PM
Lenotthatgood

D-Wait
11-18-2022, 03:13 PM
The weird thing about Delonte is he didnt seem too crazy in Cleveland. Just behaved like a normal dude, never slept with any of his teammates’ mothers or anything. Everything was completely normal and there were zero incidents worth gossiping about or speculating on with malicious intent.

He had issues back then as well. I remember an incident in 2009 where he carried 3 guns with him on a motorcyle.
His bipolar disorder was widely known during his Cavs stint.

meat
11-18-2022, 04:13 PM
LeBron should do a special edition of his stupid barber shop show that nobody watches
but it's him hanging out with Delonte in a crack house.

Patrick Chewing
11-18-2022, 05:14 PM
Why can't LeBron support his Stepfather??

Full Court
11-18-2022, 07:27 PM
Why can't LeBron support his Stepfather??

I was going to ask exactly this. How low do you have to be to leave your daddy out in the cold?

3ba11
11-18-2022, 08:25 PM
What was the biggest reason that the Cavs lost a 2-1 lead in the 2010 2nd Round?

[x] Lebron averaged 32 on 54% to get a 2-1 lead, but then 21 on 34% to lose the last 3 games

[..] Another reason

Lebron's skillset imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, so he lacks the teammate development, fits and brand of ball to win organically - this inability to build a substantial brand of ball that elevates teammates and wins organically caused him to flee and be a talent-based winner (team-hopper.. all-star team strategy).. aka he never really learned how to WIN (organic.. good brand of ball) and only learned how to team-hop (talent-based winning)

ShawkFactory
11-18-2022, 08:53 PM
What was the biggest reason that the Cavs lost a 2-1 lead in the 2010 2nd Round?

[x] Lebron averaged 32 on 54% to get a 2-1 lead, but then 21 on 34% to lose the last 3 games

[..] Another reason

Lebron's skillset imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, so he lacks the teammate development, fits and brand of ball to win organically - this inability to build a substantial brand of ball that elevates teammates and wins organically caused him to flee and be a talent-based winner (team-hopper.. all-star team strategy).. aka he never really learned how to WIN (organic.. good brand of ball) and only learned how to team-hop (talent-based winning)

I think the idea is that Delonte West was a big reason for the decline. The Celtics might have made some adjustments but it wouldn't have been that drastic

Dude was absolutely carving them up and then completely disengaged. One of the strangest things I've ever seen.

The only explanation would be a teammate and brother fvcking your mom :lol

3ba11
11-18-2022, 09:00 PM
I think the idea is that Delonte West was a big reason for the decline. The Celtics might have made some adjustments but it wouldn't have been that drastic

Dude was absolutely carving them up and then completely disengaged. One of the strangest things I've ever seen.

The only explanation would be a teammate and brother fvcking your mom :lol

Lebron's embarrassment in 2010 occurred after he averaged 11.5 turnovers per 48 minutes of clutch time in the 2009 ECF to lose as the favorite (massive defensive choke in that series as well) - so Lebron's choking and losing as the favorite from 2009-2011 caused the oddsmakers say "f*ck Lebron" and make him an underdog to Westbrick in 2012 - they weren't going to be burned for a 4th year in a row.

That's how we know that Lebron would embarrass himself against MJ.. Lebron clearly didn't know how to win or perform in the clutch against top teams from 2007-2011 until Wade finally got through to him by 2012 - so it took forever and I understand why Lebron needed super-teams - he was probably never going to learn to perform under pressure without coaching from a clutch legend like Wade to expedite the process.. He needed to be "pippen" to a "Jordan" like Wade

warriorfan
11-18-2022, 09:50 PM
he got charged for destroying gloria’s p.ussy

Lebron23
11-18-2022, 10:12 PM
I think Delonte West sleeping with LeBron's mom is an urban legend created by a deranged Kobe fan who's also dead by now. Heard the fan committed suicide after Kobe died in 2020. That's a very sick devotion to a fellow that didn't know you existed.

Delonte already said the rumored ain't true.

Proctor
11-18-2022, 10:17 PM
I think Delonte West sleeping with LeBron's mom is an urban legend created by a deranged Kobe fan who's also dead by now. Heard the fan committed suicide after Kobe died in 2020. That's a very sick devotion to a fellow that didn't know you existed.

He fvcked her and she loved every inch of him. Deal with it

Full Court
11-18-2022, 10:22 PM

Ironic coming from the biggest Bronie slurper in the world. :lol

Lebron23
11-18-2022, 10:30 PM
Ironic coming from the biggest Bronie slurper in the world. :lol

Lebron is top 2. Kobe is borderline top 10.

Red Pill Sports
11-18-2022, 10:39 PM
Now we know why LeBron loves unnecessary drama; his daddy Delonte was a bad role model

SATAN
11-18-2022, 11:25 PM
Clinging to lies about LeGOAT is all they have left. :facepalm

Pathetic.