PDA

View Full Version : Lakers win again without LeDeadWeight!!

nineiron
11-19-2022, 10:34 PM
if LeDeadWeight continues to sit out, the Lakers will make the playoffs.

Johnny32
11-19-2022, 10:38 PM
fat kid typed - "plz look at me, plz"

SATAN
11-19-2022, 10:59 PM
fat kid typed - "plz look at me, plz"

:roll:

Full Court
11-19-2022, 11:12 PM
The usual Bronies are going to flock in here in denial. :lol

They just can't bear the truth about LeDeadWeight.

Street Hunger
11-19-2022, 11:41 PM
Why do people pretend that LeBron is bad at basketball?

Hey Yo
11-19-2022, 11:46 PM

jealousy

Full Court
11-19-2022, 11:48 PM

He used to be good. If you can't see that now he's a net negative you're either blind or don't understand what you're watching.

SATAN
11-19-2022, 11:53 PM

Maybe they want the world to see their insecurities and lack of maturity.

90sgoat
11-20-2022, 12:01 AM
He used to be good. If you can't see that now he's a net negative you're either blind or don't understand what you're watching.

This.

It's obvious to anyone with eyes that Lebron is a bigtime net negative on the floor.

Has been borderline negative since 2018, but he did use to come with ref help, which helped in the bubble run.

Axe
11-20-2022, 12:43 AM
It's pretty sad and embarrassing tbh.

Spurs m8
11-20-2022, 12:51 AM
It's pretty sad and embarrassing tbh.

You average 28.6 posts per day :lol

Axe
11-20-2022, 12:53 AM
Really had to stalk the profile to see the number, for the sake of proving his own insecurity lol. :oldlol:

Scrotum m8. What an absolute dumbass.

1987_Lakers
11-20-2022, 12:54 AM

Only correct answer.

warriorfan
11-20-2022, 01:35 AM
You average 28.6 posts per day :lol

Airupthere
11-20-2022, 02:01 AM
Lol at LeDeadWeight :oldlol:

LAL
11-20-2022, 03:27 AM

Problem is that he was never that good at basketball. No move, no jumpshot, no footwork, no off ball game... that's why he needs his own system and created superteams but still lost more than other ATG's.

Most overrated player i've ever seen.

Full Court
11-20-2022, 01:48 PM
Problem is that he was never that good at basketball. No move, no jumpshot, no footwork, no off ball game... that's why he needs his own system and created superteams but still lost more than other ATG's.

Most overrated player i've ever seen.

He was effective, there's no denying that. Whether you're getting points through pure skill or through size and athleticism, a point is still a point. In that sense, he was a good player. Certainly not even close to the most skilled.

He has been massively overrated though to be sure due to hype and media narrative. His rating will come back to earth sooner or later though. It always happens.

AlternativeAcc.
11-20-2022, 06:00 PM
Weren't these the same guys who were autistically shouting Morant for MVP even though the Griz were like 30-0 without him?

Lakers win 2 games without lebron and he's dead weight?

ShawkFactory
11-20-2022, 06:27 PM
Wasn’t that like 3 days ago and didn’t you already make a thread about it?

Full Court
11-20-2022, 06:42 PM
Weren't these the same guys who were autistically shouting Morant for MVP even though the Griz were like 30-0 without him?

Damage control. MVP Morant has FAR more impact for his team than Bronie does. He also comes through in the clutch.

AlternativeAcc.
11-20-2022, 07:17 PM
Damage control. MVP Morant has FAR more impact for his team than Bronie does. He also comes through in the clutch.

That's why they had a historic winning pace without him and took games off the Warriors in the playoffs without.

So much impact. Because you say so!

Axe
11-20-2022, 07:38 PM

Funny thing about these jackass casuals is that they're still repeatedly pitting a supposedly-irrelevant washed up 37 year old player in the league to those who are actually more younger than him by a decade. Never gets old. :oldlol:

Hey Yo
11-20-2022, 07:44 PM
That's why they had a historic winning pace without him and took games off the Warriors in the playoffs without.

So much impact. Because you say so!

Full Cuck ruined

Smook A.
11-20-2022, 07:45 PM

Because they're losers and don't want him to surpass Jordan so they try to find anything to belittle him instead of just accepting and appreciating how great he is. People are going to take his greatness for granted and I guarantee we'll never see a player like him again in our lifetime.

1987_Lakers
11-20-2022, 09:01 PM

lol, yup.

Full Court
11-20-2022, 09:40 PM
Funny thing about these jackass casuals is that they're still repeatedly pitting a supposedly-irrelevant washed up 37 year old player in the league to those who are actually more younger than him by a decade. Never gets old. :oldlol:

Your fellow Bronie was the one who brought MVP Morant into the conversation.

I guess that makes you a dumb dingus, doesn't it? :lol

bison
11-20-2022, 10:07 PM
LDW is OUT again for tonight against the spurs! Need another 30/15 banger from MVP AD

Axe
11-20-2022, 10:31 PM
Because they're losers and don't want him to surpass Jordan so they try to find anything to belittle him instead of just accepting and appreciating how great he is. People are going to take his greatness for granted and I guarantee we'll never see a player like him again in our lifetime.
I agree with you. Best example is the butthurt jizzrag poster directly above the poster above me.

Chuckbe
11-20-2022, 10:56 PM
LDW is OUT again for tonight against the spurs! Need another 30/15 banger from MVP AD

What's the injury? Or is he sitting out for the benefit of the team?

Full Court
11-20-2022, 11:05 PM
I agree with you. Best example is the butthurt jizzrag poster directly above the poster above me.

^https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1y4rku.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=ba82939596e435db7511442e1e2385c01ea53a52170ae8 39bfdc9bd20b43cd0c&ipo=images

Full Court
11-20-2022, 11:06 PM
Man, Lakers actually look like a good team without Lebron.

nineiron
11-20-2022, 11:06 PM
What's the injury? Or is he sitting out for the benefit of the team?

At this point, he might be scared to come back and cause the team to lose.

Chuckbe
11-20-2022, 11:10 PM

18 in the first quarter :wtf:

Axe
11-21-2022, 12:13 AM
🌊 (https://i.ibb.co/pyWVR3V/IMG-20220627-110340.jpg)

nineiron
11-21-2022, 12:20 AM
Another one!!

kawhileonard2
11-21-2022, 12:28 AM
Man, Lakers actually look like a good team without Lebron.

Yep!

Full Court
11-21-2022, 07:50 AM
And the LVP (Least Valuable Player) award goes to....

[drum roll]

Bronie!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F1BGPLg0 KIG7zpIwLQc%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Nb1
11-21-2022, 10:01 AM
Imagine how desperate these brainless retards are by making a thread about the Lakers beating the Pistons (dead last in the east) and the Spurs (2nd last in the west) :roll:

Lakers beat Denver and NO with Lebron and you see no one making a thread about it, what a bunch of losers.

Lebron could’ve played in a wheel chair at 58 alone against that sh** and he’d have beat that trash. You guys really take stupidity to a whole new level.

Let’s see now how great they actually are against the Suns, i want to see threads about that if Lebron doesn’t play :roll:

tontoz
11-21-2022, 10:04 AM
Imagine how desperate these brainless retards are by making a thread about the Lakers beating the Pistons (dead last in the east) and the Spurs (2nd last in the west) :roll:

Lebron could’ve played in a wheel chair at 58 alone and he’d have beat that trash. You guys really take stupidity to a whole new level.

Let’s see now how great they actually are against the Suns :roll:

The problem with that argument is that the Spurs still have more wins than the Lakers and so did Detroit before Lebron went out.

Nb1
11-21-2022, 10:14 AM
I’d have understood if the Lakers went like 17-6 vs good teams without Lebron, but the Pistons and Spurs :roll:. These same retards even call Lebron out for trashing those teams. Pistons lost 7 straight and Spurs lost 5 straight.

There is no argument, only retards pick a 5 game sample to do an analysis, what a bunch of idiots! I didn’t know it was even possible to be that retarded but they take the cake. You have 20 yrs of data about Lebron and they take 2 games against the worst NBA teams out there. How is it even possible to be that retarded. I’d like to see that vs the Suns :roll:

Airupthere
11-21-2022, 10:16 AM
Damn, another monster game by AD. Seems like no one his holding him back.

Nb1
11-21-2022, 10:29 AM
The Warriors have a better record without Curry in the playoffs than with Curry in the playoffs, imagine some retard saying they’re better off without Curry. This is just so retarded, i don’t even know how it’s possible to be that dumb. Spurs mate, Nino and Full court (well his profile pic says it all) really are the most stupid people in human history :roll:

I’d love to see how many games they win vs Suns, Milwaulkee, Cleveland, Toronto in these next games if those teams are complete, lets laugh a lil bit! I want to see the threads after those games if Lebron doesn’t play :roll:

Airupthere
11-21-2022, 10:40 AM
Nb1, shouldn't you be more happy that the Lakers are winning than being hurt defending bronbron, as a "true" Lakers fan? Lol :oldlol:

Rat Piley
11-21-2022, 10:48 AM
All Lakers needed was some solid game time with Russ and AD in control.

Nb1
11-21-2022, 10:57 AM
Nb1, shouldn't you be more happy that the Lakers are winning than being hurt defending bronbron, as a "true" Lakers fan? Lol :oldlol:

Have you seen the team play? We will go nowhere with that trash, it’s one of the worst teams i’ve ever seen. You have Lebron and Davis and that’s it! They’d even win with 3&d average players, but they surround them with the worst players possible and Davis ofc will be injured anyway soon.

They need to lose for things to change! They’ll never win a chip with that team and Lebron is already 38, he’ll be gone soon and the Lakers will be back to where they were before he came, which means the most humiliated team in NBA history for years to come :mad:

The good thing is the team is so bad that they’ll lose to most at least average teams, the bad thing is it has to be bad to the point that they change the whole roster.

Gudo
11-21-2022, 11:02 AM
LeDeadWeight? :roll: I thought I've seen it all. LeGM, LeTiny, LeBum, LeStatPadder, LeLottery, LeFlopper, LeLoser. :roll:

tontoz
11-21-2022, 11:03 AM
Have you seen the team play? We will go nowhere with that trash, it’s one of the worst teams i’ve ever seen. You have Lebron and Davis and that’s it! They’d even win with 3&d average players, but they surround them with the worst players possible and Davis ofc will be injured anyway soon.

They need to lose for things to change! They’ll never win a chip with that team and Lebron is already 38, he’ll be gone soon and the Lakers will be back to where they were before he came, which means the most humiliated team in NBA history for years to come :mad:

The good thing is the team is so bad that they’ll lose to most at least average teams, the bad thing is it has to be bad to the point that they change the whole roster.

You do realize the Pels have the right to exchange picks next summer, right?

Nb1
11-21-2022, 12:35 PM
You do realize the Pels have the right to exchange picks next summer, right?

I'm talking trades, but to be fair, in any case we're screwed with AD because of how injury prone he is and that awful roster. At least i'm grateful to Lebron that he gave us a chip after years of pure misery and mockery. Still don't know how he did it seeing how bad we were (12th worst in a span of 5 yrs in Nba history). But since then, even Bron started to get injured all the time.

But anyway, it doesn't matter. How could a 38 yr old Bron carry that trash around with his only good teammate being injured all the time? Hell, Steph at his prime can barely win 1 game without 3 all stars next to him when 1 is even half injured lol

dankok8
11-21-2022, 12:36 PM
If you're a Lebron hater you have to be at least slightly worried. This Lakers team is firing on all cylinders and Davis is playing better than at any point since 2020.

nineiron
11-21-2022, 12:48 PM
And the LVP (Least Valuable Player) award goes to....

[drum roll]

Bronie!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F1BGPLg0 KIG7zpIwLQc%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1
LMAO!

Damn, another monster game by AD. Seems like no one his holding him back.

yup, now that no one is dribbling the air out of the ball and passing it off with 3 secs left on the shot clock!

we all know this f*g is not a fan of any team. just a lebron dick sucker

If you're a Lebron hater you have to be at least slightly worried. This Lakers team is firing on all cylinders and Davis is playing better than at any point since 2020.

how could you hate someone so humble?

Axe
11-21-2022, 04:56 PM
For how long can he sustain it tho? Lmao.

Nb1
11-21-2022, 05:13 PM
AD is THRIVING without Lebron; i mean those guys take stupidity to a whole new level :roll:

AD really is amazing without Bron: "Anthony Davis has a record of 14-21 with the Lakers without LeBron James in his career".

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/anthony-davis-record-without-lebron-james-lakers

And this is while counting the wins vs the Pistons, Spurs and all those garbage teams that Lebron would beat in a wheelchair by himself at 50 lol.

What a bunch of illiterate dumb retards :roll:

Full Court
11-21-2022, 06:59 PM
AD is THRIVING without Lebron; i mean those guys take stupidity to a whole new level :roll:

AD really is amazing without Bron: "Anthony Davis has a record of 14-21 with the Lakers without LeBron James in his career".

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/anthony-davis-record-without-lebron-james-lakers

And this is while counting the wins vs the Pistons, Spurs and all those garbage teams that Lebron would beat in a wheelchair by himself at 50 lol.

You sound like an upset, angry Bronie.

Keep up the damage control efforts though. We find it entertaining. :lol

Spurs m8
11-21-2022, 08:00 PM
You sound like an upset, angry Bronie.

Keep up the damage control efforts though. We find it entertaining. :lol

Constant meltdown novels

Full Court
11-21-2022, 08:06 PM
Constant meltdown novels

I've got a new one for Lebron. "LVP"

Spurs m8
11-21-2022, 08:07 PM
I've got a new one for Lebron. "LVP"

#nlndw
#LVP

Full Court
11-21-2022, 08:20 PM
#nlndw
#LVP

:cheers:

dankok8
11-22-2022, 01:07 AM
For how long can he sustain it tho? Lmao.

If he's healthy I honestly think he can sustain it. It's not like he's just on a hot shooting streak. He's destroying people in the paint.

Still think his defense isn't as good as in 2020 but it's getting there.

Lebron23
11-22-2022, 02:14 AM

This

LeBron is just resting, and once he is 70 percent healthy he is good to go.

ImKobe
11-22-2022, 02:52 AM

This thread is clearly about the ongoing season, retard.

Spurs m8
11-22-2022, 04:27 AM
Is No Balls STILL banging on about the past?:roll:

Nb1
11-22-2022, 05:49 AM
Is No Balls STILL banging on about the past?:roll:

Which retarded soul even get the idea of taking a 5 game sample size to even post sth like that. Do you wake up every morning dumber or how does it work :roll:

By your logic the Warriors are one of the worst teams in the NBA.

Damn, you guys really have no brain. Lakers without Lebron -> 28-44 Thriving :roll:

Please don’t forget to make a thread after the Suns tonight if they don’t bench the whole team, lets laugh at you guys again!

ImKobe
11-22-2022, 06:02 AM
Which retarded soul even get the idea of taking a 5 game sample size to even post sth like that. Do you wake up every morning dumber or how does it work :roll:

Damn, you guys really have no brain. Lakers without Lebron -> 28-44 Thriving :roll:

Please don’t forget to make a thread after the Suns tonight if they don’t bench the whole team, lets laugh at you guys again!

Lakers are thriving without him RIGHT NOW. THIS SEASON. No one cares about what Bran did at his peak or 2-4 years ago, he's in his 20th year ffs, while AD is in his prime. You can go on LakersGround or r/lakers and all the fans are saying the same thing. It's AD's turn now.

Full Court
11-22-2022, 07:48 AM

:roll::roll:

^This fuming dingus still hasn't figured out that we're going with a TWO YEAR sample size.

Axe
11-22-2022, 09:44 AM
If he's healthy I honestly think he can sustain it. It's not like he's just on a hot shooting streak. He's destroying people in the paint.

Still think his defense isn't as good as in 2020 but it's getting there.
But with AD you can never know lol. I mean that based on what was shown in the recent seasons.

Nb1
11-22-2022, 01:20 PM
Lakers are thriving without him RIGHT NOW. THIS SEASON. No one cares about what Bran did at his peak or 2-4 years ago, he's in his 20th year ffs, while AD is in his prime. You can go on LakersGround or r/lakers and all the fans are saying the same thing. It's AD's turn now.

What do you even mean by right now? It's been 5 games without Lebron lol. FIVE games looool. They lost against the 2 decent teams they've played and been awful without him every single time till now.

They will lose again tonight vs Phoenix if the Suns don't sit everyone out like GSW did. A blind retard can even see how bad they are. And yes, they have a chance of beating the Spurs, Pistons, etc without Lebron. I mean, the worst teams in NBA history never were 0-82 (hell, the Pistons this year have 2 wins;almost as much as the Lakers without Bron lol). Truth is, we have big sample sizes here and they all show the same. A retarded kid in kindergarden could come to the same conclusion, i'm sure even here some people eventually will if i keep showing them the numbers and proving them how dumb they are :roll:

I think maybe when it comes to numbers past 10, it's already too complex for you guys and that's what's probably confusing and why you can only take a 5 game sample size, so i'll try to show you how dumb you guys are with the same dumb example you guys pick.

3 games ago the Lakers were 0-2 without Lebron this season which would be on pace for the worst record in NBA history since no team has ever lost all 82 games in a single season. Which means 3 games ago there should have been a thread about the Lakers being the worst team in NBA history without Lebron. Got it? Is it clear now how dumb taking a small sample size is?

TheMan
11-22-2022, 02:36 PM
tl;dr

Bronies on suicide watch :(

dazzer87
11-22-2022, 03:31 PM
3-0 since the fake injury of LeStats…..:(

Outside of the bubble ring….these years out West looking funny for LeStats…..:cry::(

Full Court
11-22-2022, 10:09 PM
3-0 since the fake injury of LeStats…..:(

Outside of the bubble ring….these years out West looking funny for LeStats…..:cry::(

It's not a fake injury. His vag really is hurting.