PDA

View Full Version : 67 combined shots to lose by 2 to an 11th place Spurs team.

Kblaze8855
11-19-2022, 11:54 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2211200922100332.jpeg

Full Court
11-19-2022, 11:59 PM
LOL.

Westbrook got his triple double though.

Spurs m8
11-20-2022, 12:00 AM
Imagine scoring 50 off only 11 FG.

My god that is the most boring shit.

Much like philly now...watching embiid and harden combine for 40-50 ft a game...that is not basketball.

Embiid shot 20ft today....and lost again...spud

Will not watch

Proctor
11-20-2022, 12:35 AM
Harden is the epitome of an embarrassing box score. Embarrassing player in general. Yikes

Axe
11-20-2022, 12:41 AM
Damn, a laughable 4/20 from threes and he still managed to score over 40 points.

SouBeachTalents
11-20-2022, 02:04 AM
How do you fail to crack 20 points when jacking up 30 shots :oldlol: That seems physically impossible to do.

I also wonder if that's the record for fewest field goals made scoring 50 points.

imdaman99
11-20-2022, 07:20 PM
Can you let westbrook die in peace? He's as irrelevant as it comes. I come on here to shit on the Knicks and we find out no one even cares about them. It doesn't matter if this thread is to thrash Harden too, at least he is on a competitive team.

ArbitraryWater
11-20-2022, 07:31 PM
7/30 holy shit

Smook A.
11-20-2022, 07:41 PM
Harden is the epitome of an embarrassing box score. Embarrassing player in general. Yikes

You have such a big list of the dumbest things I've ever seen on any basketball-related topic, it's actually impressive. Perfect example of someone who is a glass half empty type of guy. Harden between 2016-2020 has many, many, many of the best box score numbers ever out there and nothing you say or no amount of hatred you have for him will say otherwise. The guy you've been hating on for years has been on your profile pic for several years next to the more inferior player in LMA and I'll always find that hilarious. Embarrassing loser of a poster who's life is fueled by hate. Same with your boyfriend Spurs m8 who wakes up everyday in his mother's van and his only purpose in life is to hate on LeBron. 2 of the most retarded posters on ISH, bar none.

Axe
11-20-2022, 07:43 PM
You have such a big list of the dumbest things I've ever seen on any basketball-related topic, it's actually impressive. Perfect example of someone who is a glass half empty type of guy. Harden between 2016-2020 has many, many, many of the best box score numbers ever out there and nothing you say or no amount of hatred you have for him will say otherwise. The guy you've been hating on for years has been on your profile pic for several years next to the more inferior player in LMA and I'll always find that hilarious. Embarrassing loser of a poster who's life is fueled by hate. Same with your boyfriend Spurs m8 who wakes up everyday in his mother's van and his only purpose in life is to hate on LeBron. 2 of the most retarded posters on ISH, bar none.
:oldlol:

He's such a crybaby gimp.

Jasper
11-20-2022, 08:06 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2211200922100332.jpeg

that was a pretty good team on paper

Proctor
11-20-2022, 09:16 PM
Are you okay? You should hop on your alts SaltyMeatballs and Dee o Gee and let us know how you really feel :oldlol:

999Guy
11-20-2022, 11:04 PM
I remember watching that game. The worst I’ve ever seen Westbrook offensively and really defensively. It’s when I first watched how shocking Lonnie Walkers athleticism was. Had a lot of fastbreak points of WB’s bricks and TO’s.

Harden was still good but Poetl sealed the rim off on him and the whole team. Super underrated defender.

It’s a game worth watching. Crazy and unpredictable as hell.

Smook A.
11-20-2022, 11:39 PM
Are you okay? You should hop on your alts SaltyMeatballs and Dee o Gee and let us know how you really feel :oldlol:

My alts? Salty is some dude who lives all the way in arizona who also happens to be a Rockets fan and idk who dee o gee is :oldlol: keep deferring to what I said though. My point stands and will continue to

HoopologyPhD
11-21-2022, 08:47 AM
Thank goodness for The King and Wardell, otherwise these two clowns might singlehandedly bring the league back to its doldrums from the late 70's.