PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been so deep in believing less known conspiracy theories?

iamgine
11-22-2022, 11:34 PM
Not the 9/11, Moon landing, flat earth, etc.

I was deep in what's called 'dental amalgam conspiracy theory' back in the mid-2000s. It's the theory that the amalgam fillings in our tooth are causing all of us to be sick and tired all the time because it leaks mercury. Dentists all around the world knew about it and willingly put us at risk for profit. There were forums where people talk about this everyday and it was a pretty active forum back then. I even considered removing all my fillings and told my family to ask their dentists about it.

What's yours?

KNOW1EDGE
11-22-2022, 11:42 PM
The one that cracks me up is people obsessed with “chemtrails” and think the government is poisoning us or using mind control. They swear it’s true

When in reality: When a jet engine is emitting out hot, humid air into an atmosphere that is so cold and has low vapor pressure, the result is condensation. The water vapor coming out of the engine quickly condenses into water droplets and then crystallizes into ice. The ice crystals are the clouds that we see forming behind the engine.

Shooter
11-23-2022, 12:05 AM
Some morons actually think birds aren't real :lol

And some morons think Alaska is a great place to live :lol

1987_Lakers
11-23-2022, 12:06 AM
The dude who shot Reagan has some strange connections to the Bush family.

Bimbo Coles
11-23-2022, 10:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhKXcEHahZk

ArbitraryWater
11-23-2022, 12:04 PM
Im open for most things at this point, as long as I see a potential political/financial gain to be made from it.

But people talking about how gravity is made up or something, there is absolutely no sensible motive behind possibly spreding such a universal lie (besides the fact it would be nearly impossible to execute).

I wouldn't write off chemtrails. The people in charge are evil.

Chick Stern
11-23-2022, 01:02 PM
My boss who just retired never met a conspiracy he didn’t like.
Chemtrails
Fluoride in the water
Sandy Hook
Vaccines
Nephelim
Stolen election

He would literally go off for hours about them.
After a while, you just...
https://bestanimations.com/Cartoons/Simpsons/Homer/homer-simpson-animated-gif-7.gif

KNOW1EDGE
11-23-2022, 02:04 PM
The birds aren’t real one is quite bizarre. I thought it was a joke at first- but I think there’s really people out there who believe it.

I understand if you believe 911 and vaccine conspiracies(although I don’t)

But most conspiracy theories don’t make any sense and have been proven to be false

ShawkFactory
11-23-2022, 02:12 PM
The Charles Manson/CIA connection.

ArbitraryWater
11-23-2022, 08:49 PM
The birds aren’t real one is quite bizarre. I thought it was a joke at first- but I think there’s really people out there who believe it.

I understand if you believe 911 and vaccine conspiracies(although I don’t)

But most conspiracy theories don’t make any sense and have been proven to be false

What are those? (proven false)

Iirc most have been proven correct rather than false.

Just look at the vaccine.

KNOW1EDGE
11-23-2022, 09:03 PM
What are those? (proven false)

Iirc most have been proven correct rather than false.

Just look at the vaccine.

Flat earth has been proved incorrect, even by flat earthers themselves.
911 has been debunked over and over again, all the conspiracy theories can be proven incorrect by science and experts in their fields.
Birds aren’t real? Lol -I don’t think that needs proving, but catch a bird and dissect it if you want.
“Chemtrails” are not real- see my above post for the scientific evidence.

What conspiracy theories have been proven true?

Manny98
11-24-2022, 07:28 AM
I have a theory regarding Hitler and the Jews but I'd get permabanned for saying it so I will just leave it a that...

SATAN
11-24-2022, 07:32 AM
Just say it.

I was onboard with the 911 conspiracies back at the time but grew up and realized I couldn't prove anything anyway.

SATAN
11-24-2022, 07:47 AM
Also all that Illuminati shit is actually real but the modern concept was used to sell books etc and mislead people about what is really going on out in the open (that they don't bother looking at because IlLuMiNstI!). And yes I'm aware of the origins of the word and group.

ArbitraryWater
11-24-2022, 08:05 AM
Flat earth has been proved incorrect, even by flat earthers themselves.
911 has been debunked over and over again, all the conspiracy theories can be proven incorrect by science and experts in their fields.
Birds aren’t real? Lol -I don’t think that needs proving, but catch a bird and dissect it if you want.
“Chemtrails” are not real- see my above post for the scientific evidence.

What conspiracy theories have been proven true?

It's impossible to be proven.

911 has not been "debunked", lol.

Its just theories and supporting evidence.

Its not universal truth.

There are very few universal truths.

Your "scientific evidence" is retarded.

You just assume thats what it is.

Chemtrails have another explanation, you prefer yours.

There is no proof.

SATAN
11-24-2022, 08:13 AM
It's impossible to be proven.

911 has not been "debunked", lol.

Its just theories and supporting evidence.

Its not universal truth.

There are very few universal truths.

Your "scientific evidence" is retarded.

You just assume thats what it is.

Chemtrails have another explanation, you prefer yours.

There is no proof.

:facepalm

SaltyMeatballs
11-24-2022, 01:03 PM
This one is actually pretty believable and I saw this on Reddit. Basically Disney was sure that Hillary was going to win the 2016 election so they built her animatronic for the Hall of Presidents in advance. After Trump won, they didn't start from scratch. Instead they just kind of re-worked their Hillary animatronic a little bit and put a suit on it so it could look like Trump

Don't tell me this doesn't look like Hillary (https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/12/19/22/donald-trump-robot.jpg)

KNOW1EDGE
11-24-2022, 01:27 PM
Arb- I already told you what chemtrails are. If you don’t understand science that’s fine.
Again, all the 911 conspiracy theories have been proven false by scientists and experts in their fields. Of course people will still believe it was a conspiracy, that doesn’t mean it was. It just means there are stupid people out there.

Which conspiracy theories have been proven to be true?

Doomsday Dallas
11-24-2022, 02:21 PM
https://www.heavenofhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Unsolved-Mysteries-Volume-3-Netflix-Review.jpg

https://cdn.unsolved.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/2-Paranormal-Rangers_Thumbnail-1.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTiP-HH71IE

"Paranormal Rangers" episode was great

Doomsday Dallas
11-24-2022, 02:25 PM
https://aubtu.biz/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/105769.jpg

Ancient Apocalypse is worth watching too. Do not skip.

SATAN
11-24-2022, 08:12 PM
This one is actually pretty believable and I saw this on Reddit. Basically Disney was sure that Hillary was going to win the 2016 election so they built her animatronic for the Hall of Presidents in advance. After Trump won, they didn't start from scratch. Instead they just kind of re-worked their Hillary animatronic a little bit and put a suit on it so it could look like Trump

Don't tell me this doesn't look like Hillary (https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/12/19/22/donald-trump-robot.jpg)

:biggums:

KNOW1EDGE
11-24-2022, 10:21 PM
:biggums:

It do kinda look like her doe.

Nanners
11-25-2022, 04:38 AM
I am almost 40 and I have been drinking non fluoridated water my entire life and I have never had a single cavity or had the need to have any dentist drill violate one of my teeth...

GimmeThat
11-25-2022, 08:04 AM
Pop artists who disappeared by putting a hat on comes to mind.

Chick Stern
11-25-2022, 12:14 PM
https://aubtu.biz/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/105769.jpg

Ancient Apocalypse is worth watching too. Do not skip.

He’s always entertaining on Rogan. and yeah, from what I’ve seen the TV show is good.

ArbitraryWater
11-25-2022, 12:59 PM
Arb- I already told you what chemtrails are. If you don’t understand science that’s fine.
Again, all the 911 conspiracy theories have been proven false by scientists and experts in their fields. Of course people will still believe it was a conspiracy, that doesn’t mean it was. It just means there are stupid people out there.

But thats just the point.

You have no ****ing idea what the "chemtrais" are.

Were just assuming.

You're going off the most likely theory.

The popularly accepted theory.

But its not "proven".

We dont ****ing know.

Which have been proven to be true? Take the vaccine for example.

Pfizer admitting this year the vaccine was not properly tested.

That almost all of the vaccine suppliers have blood on their hands. They're all linked to major politically interested corporations.

Every doubt about the vaccine has been proven correct.

GimmeThat
11-25-2022, 02:01 PM
that there's a whole world talking about hunger, and another, talking about that 8-pack body fat percentage diet

KNOW1EDGE
11-25-2022, 02:09 PM
Arb- you sound like the flat earthers who in the face of scientific proof still claim it’s not proven that the earth is a globe.

I don’t care if you think chemtrails are a government conspiracy.

Axe
11-25-2022, 04:52 PM
I am almost 40
Err please don't lie to us like that, gramps.

Nanners
12-01-2022, 06:53 AM

MKUltra
Cointelpro
The Business plot
Operation Mockingbird
Operation Paperclip
Operation Northwoods
Operation Snow White
Gulf of Tonkin
Tuskegee Syphillis
Iran Contra
Big Tobacco buying doctors (if you believe cigs cause cancer)
Big Oil buying scientists (if you believe global warming)
... shall I continue? :oldlol:

Its hilarious that an American of all people would ever say "but theres never been a conspiracy"... the United States government was created by a conspiracy theory - a group of powerful/wealthy created a secret alliance while plotting toward a specific goal... thats like the dictionary definition of conspiracy theory.

GimmeThat
12-01-2022, 08:02 AM
thats like the dictionary definition of conspiracy theory.

the dictionary definition of a conspiracy theory would be a hypothesis that have yet to be proven true or false

certainly not a conspiracy theory as to how you haven't been banned in order to improve the quality of posts on this site.

Nanners
12-01-2022, 09:01 AM
the dictionary definition of a conspiracy theory would be a hypothesis that have yet to be proven true or false

certainly not a conspiracy theory as to how you haven't been banned in order to improve the quality of posts on this site.

All hypotheses are yet to be proven true or false, a hypothesis is simply a proposed explanation for an unexplained phenomenon ... what fvcking retard dictionary did they hand out on your short bus? By your definition, gravity is a conspiracy theory.

The fact that I have never been banned (not even temporarily) is an unsolved mystery, not a conspiracy theory... unless youre suggesting that the reason I have never been banned is because the admins have been plotting behind the scenes to keep me unbanned in spite of my constant and blatant disregard for the site rules, or because I have been blackmailing the admins ever since I flew them out to hang with Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew at my private island in the bahamas.

GimmeThat
12-01-2022, 09:13 AM
All hypothesis are yet to be proven true or false, thats why they are still a hypothesis... what fvcking retard dictionary did they hand out on your short bus?

one that says when one read the term theory, that'd be able to piece the puzzle together.

wouldn't matter what dictionary it was handed out, since it's a matter of eyesight

look! it's another one of 3ba11's alt account.

Nanners
12-01-2022, 09:35 AM
clearly your bus was too short for them to hand out any books at all

GimmeThat
12-01-2022, 09:50 AM
The fact that I have never been banned (not even temporarily) is an unsolved mystery, not a conspiracy theory...

if you understood the basics of Venn Diagram, you'd understand unsolved mysteries are just outliers where known laws and theories that has explained many scenarios somehow just isn't applicable to some. But then, cannibalism or people eating dog feces as a diet is a pretty far reach to be considered as 'outlier'.

your comprehension skill and level are just poor, and any literate person would be able to then draw the conclusion that you offer nothing but poor judgement.

Nanners
12-01-2022, 10:03 AM
:roll:

The they/them who just said "the dictionary definition of conspiracy theory is a hypothesis" thinks that my reading comprehension skills are poor...

GimmeThat
12-01-2022, 10:10 AM
:roll:

The they/them who just said "the dictionary definition of conspiracy theory is a hypothesis" thinks that my reading comprehension skills are poor...

to be more precise, you bark like a dog for no reason whatsoever