GrayGoat
11-22-2022, 11:42 PM
7 game win streak

Im Still Ballin
11-22-2022, 11:43 PM
3rd in the West! This team is legit.

FultzNationRISE
11-22-2022, 11:44 PM
Honestly Kings could secure the chip this year if they can pull off a trade for Lebron.

kawhileonard2
11-22-2022, 11:49 PM
Honestly Kings could secure the chip this year if they can pull off a trade for Lebron.

They would be in lottery. Lebron is afraid of Embiid.

Avinash
11-22-2022, 11:50 PM
California teams always overrated

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 12:09 AM
If you could have every single player who has played a game for the kings since the day Chris Webber was traded in 2005 until today on one team and healthy to select a top 12 would you rather have that team to try to win a title with or a team where you were guaranteed only Steph, Klay, and Draymond all in 2017 form?

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 12:12 AM
You would have

Bibby/Fox:Isiah Thomas
Evans
Peja/Harrison Barnes
Sabonis
Cousins/Brad Miller

Would that team win or just win 59 games and play no D in the playoffs?

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 12:14 AM
You would have

Bibby/Fox:Isiah Thomas
Evans
Peja/Harrison Barnes
Sabonis
Cousins/Brad Miller

Would that team win or just win 59 games and play no D in the playoffs?

I wouldn't have Cousins. You might

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 12:21 AM
Well regardless of what you had unless you owned the team somebody would overrule you and make you select him. Too much talent to not give it a shot and see what he does on a great team.

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 12:25 AM
Shareef, Martin...

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 12:26 AM
Well regardless of what you had unless you owned the team somebody would overrule you and make you select him. Too much talent to not give it a shot and see what he does on a great team.

too cancerous to want to have anything to do with him

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 12:39 AM
Shareef had 55 total points in the playoffs in a career that was 12 seasons. I’m surprised he’d make a team of yours.

I remember we talked about him here when he was on the Hawks like he was about to do something in the “Least”.

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 12:43 AM
Shareef, Martin...

Dont forget about your boy Jimmer :lol

Reggie43
11-23-2022, 12:47 AM
Tyreke
Artest
Peja
Sabonis
Brad Miller

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 12:48 AM

I actually made a Jimmer video for some reason 11 years ago.

https://youtu.be/4gLuw4vfTzM

I don’t know what I was motivated by. Maybe because logo threes were impressive at the time? Or maybe I just wanted to include that little footage of him as a kid. I don’t know. I half assed it. Maybe even quarter ass. That’s when I knew I was winding down. There was nobody left to cover by then.

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 01:27 AM
I actually made a Jimmer video for some reason 11 years ago.

https://youtu.be/4gLuw4vfTzM

I don’t know what I was motivated by. Maybe because logo threes were impressive at the time? Or maybe I just wanted to include that little footage of him as a kid. I don’t know. I half assed it. Maybe even quarter ass. That’s when I knew I was winding down. There was nobody left to cover by then.

Why do you hate Lebron?

GrayGoat
11-23-2022, 01:28 AM
Why do you hate Lebron?

He hates guys “bigger” than him if you know what I mean

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 01:47 AM
Why do you hate Lebron?

I’m pretty indifferent towards LeBron though most people I talk about basketball with in person I think I hate him and it feels like most people online think I like him.

I think a more interesting question is why you pretend to like LeBron when you would obviously hate him for the reasons you rail against everyone who has his usual points of view and occasional fakeness. If everything about Lebron off the court were in another person you would hate them almost regardless of any professional excellence and you don’t strike me as a type to compromise on such things.

Im guessing its a long troll you’re too dedicated to admit to.

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 01:50 AM
I’m pretty indifferent towards LeBron though most people I talk about basketball with in person I think I hate him and it feels like most people online think I like him.

I think a more interesting question is why you pretend to like LeBron when you would obviously hate him for the reasons you rail against everyone who has his usual points of view and occasional fakeness. If everything about Lebron off the court were in another person you would hate them almost regardless of any professional excellence and you don’t strike me as a type to compromise on such things.

Im guessing its a long troll you’re too dedicated to admit to.

:lol

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 01:52 AM
He hates guys “bigger” than him if you know what I mean

But Lebron is bigger than EVERYONE tho, so people really should stop feeling threatened by his alpha dominance.

We are all equally enveloped in the shadow of Lebron’s manhood. It should be a point of unity among us, not a source of division.

Im Still Ballin
11-23-2022, 01:58 AM
Brad Miller would be a 3pt shooter in today's league I think.

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 08:06 AM

Kings haven't been that bad though if it comes down to him or Cousins or Whiteside or some other POS it's pretty easy

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 08:07 AM
Tyreke
Artest
Peja
Sabonis
Brad Miller

Artest can go play with Cousins and Whiteside. Wouldn't want that lunatic either

Reggie43
11-23-2022, 09:35 AM
Artest can go play with Cousins and Whiteside. Wouldn't want that lunatic either

He is basically the only elite defender on that Kings roster so some might be forced to pick him and just surround him with high character guys.

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 09:49 AM
Yea he’s hardly someone you can say you can’t win with. He did play a part in 3-4 deep runs and he won a title making key plays and playing good d to do it. He wasn’t some bench guy at the time. He was playing big minutes on a title team so it’s hard to say he can’t win on a good team.

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 10:27 AM
He is basically the only elite defender on that Kings roster so some might be forced to pick him and just surround him with high character guys.

I watched plenty of him with high character guys when he was with Houston. Pass

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 11:42 AM
You mean when he was there for only one season and they won their only playoff series between 97 and 2015, did it without Tmac, and he outplayed Yao to end the series?

https://youtu.be/AEtBqIzukcU

Then they take the lakers to 7 without Tmac OR Yao who went down 3 games in. Was that Rocket team supposed to win the title without Tmac and Yao? What are you thinking he kept them from doing?

And then he went to LA the next season where he obviously didn’t ruin the chemistry as he had multiple big plays

https://youtu.be/Q-mT99HCFFI

https://youtu.be/DSRFnzzhzyQ

to help win a title.

He proved he could win.

Reggie43
11-23-2022, 11:49 AM
I watched plenty of him with high character guys when he was with Houston. Pass

Houston? The team he helped lead to their only playoff series win in more than a decade while playing without Tracy Mcgrady then going seven games with the eventual champion Lakers without Yao Ming(missed last 4 games of the 2nd round)

*guess it was already covered, took too long to post lol

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 12:00 PM
Houston? The team he helped lead to their only playoff series win in more than a decade while playing without Tracy Mcgrady then going seven games with the eventual champion Lakers without Yao Ming(missed last 4 games of the 2nd round)

*guess it was already covered, took too long to post lol

He made me go check because my initial thought was that the Artest team was the only rocket team to do anything for 20 years. I was second guessing myself thinking maybe he was there longer than I thought and ****ed up one of their potentially good teams or something.

But no. They literally had their only success of the era the year he was there and both Yao and Tmac went down.

What a weird year to call him out over.

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 12:34 PM
yep that Houston team when Artest's irrational behavior made every second unpredictable. I saw most of the games. Most Rockets games were on in China before Morey. There's a reason he was there for a year. He's an idiot. I'll take my Kings team against Cousins, Whiteside and Artest any day.:lol

ArbitraryWater
11-23-2022, 12:40 PM
they're the Kings after all

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 12:54 PM
shit Cousins, Whiteside, Artest, Matt Barnes, Bonzi, Royce White, Rondo...What a franchise they have been

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 12:56 PM
yep that Houston team when Artest's irrational behavior made every second unpredictable. I saw most of the games. Most Rockets games were on in China before Morey. There's a reason he was there for a year. He's an idiot. I'll take my Kings team against Cousins, Whiteside and Artest any day.:lol

What about that teams results suggested Artest was any kind of problem to the bottom line? And if he wasn’t what are we even talking about?

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 01:05 PM

You're being irrational.

Artest may not have been the most sane or most intelligent guy off the court, but he was a great player on the court in his prime.

And he wasnt even a flashy, razzle dazzle kind of player. His game was basic and old school but very effective.

He's definitely a key contributor if you're trying to make the best team you can from Kings players since 06.

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 01:10 PM
You're being irrational.

Artest may not have been the most sane or most intelligent guy off the court, but he was a great player on the court in his prime.

And he wasnt even a flashy, razzle dazzle kind of player. His game was basic and old school but very effective.

He's definitely a key contributor if you're trying to make the best team you can from Kings players since 06.

great? He was highly inefficient. Low BB IQ. Could make a great play followed by many bonehead ones. Like I said you guys can have him. I'll take someone else as many teams did with Artest for obvious reasons

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 01:53 PM
Yea you throw Evans, Peja, or Kevin Martin on the caliber of wing you need defended to win a title and see how it goes while we have a DPOY guy who could guard 4-5 positions.

Every coach who ever played would insist on Artest for one of these lineups when they remember Lebron, Durant, George, and so on stand in their way and Kevin Martin or Peja are the other options.

Every team ran by rational people would have Peja and would have Artest. Need the shooting. Need the defense. He’s already proven you can win a title with him playing gigantic minutes. The rest is just talk.

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 02:03 PM
Yea you throw Evans, Peja, or Kevin Martin on the caliber of wing you need defended to win a title and see how it goes while we have a DPOY guy who could guard 4-5 positions.

Every coach who ever played would insist on Artest for one of these lineups when they remember Lebron, Durant, George, and so on stand in their way and Kevin Martin or Peja are the other options.

Every team ran by rational people would have Peja and would have Artest. Need the shooting. Need the defense. He’s already proven you can win a title with him playing gigantic minutes. The rest is just talk.

Couple guys who havent been mentioned that could fill out the bench nicely are John Salmons (poor man’s Peja) and Fransisco Garcia (poor man’s Artest).

For an all-last-17-years lineup it’s obviously not that impressive. But relative to normal NBA teams in a given year it’s pretty formidable. Altho the crazy thing is Im still not SURE Id bet on them to win a chip.

And that is actually pretty sad.

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 02:26 PM

talk is all you do! They aren't winning titles no matter how you stack it so I'll go with out the psychos myself. He's all yours

RRR3
11-23-2022, 02:45 PM

Xiao is an idiot have you not realized this yet?

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 02:53 PM
Talk is all anyone here does but we can try to make more sense than to complain about a guy in a year the team had its most success in an 18 year run right before he went to another team that won a title while he was playing great defense and making multiple gigantic shots.

All you do is say someone is great or terrible and offer little or no reasonable explanation with rarely any acknowledgement that results don’t fit your assumptions.

Its as if you are assigned opinions from a take generator that doesn’t give you the reasons it used to create them so you have to defend it blind.

You pop out the blue like “Glen Rice was terrible. Just awful. There’s a reason Miami, Charlotte, and LA moved on” and when people are wondering how that makes a star player bad you don’t go much beyond “He sucked. You keep ‘em” and it’s just….weird. And don’t even keep it consistent. The number of defensive player of the year and all NBA players I’ve seen you completely dismiss while turning around and using the exact same accolades as if they are proof someone else is great regardless of what anyone thinks is amazing.

If we didn’t have true nut jobs like 3ball around and I had to pick someone to have evaluated at a distance for a study on weird sports personality’s you might be my submission from ish. Not literally insane like he is just…I don’t know. Something’s off.

Not as in a mental disorder or something so don’t think I’m saying you’re crazy you’re just…unique. I feel you might have an unusual story of how you developed as a fan that just makes you different.

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 02:57 PM
Xiao is an idiot have you not realized this yet?

He is something. I’m not sure what to call it but I don’t think I will go with “idiot”. I may be able to figure it out but it would take more time than I’m going to spend on it. Not to imply I don’t have time to waste I’m just not going to waste it on that.

I am going to go bake some cookies and mop the living room. Real domestic shit. Excuse me.

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 03:18 PM
Talk is all anyone here does but we can try to make more sense than to complain about a guy in a year the team had its most success in an 18 year run right before he went to another team that won a title while he was playing great defense and making multiple gigantic shots.

All you do is say someone is great or terrible and offer little or no reasonable explanation with rarely any acknowledgement that results don’t fit your assumptions.

Its as if you are assigned opinions from a take generator that doesn’t give you the reasons it used to create them so you have to defend it blind.

You pop out the blue like “Glen Rice was terrible. Just awful. There’s a reason Miami, Charlotte, and LA moved on” and when people are wondering how that makes a star player bad you don’t go much beyond “He sucked. You keep ‘em” and it’s just….weird. And don’t even keep it consistent. The number of defensive player of the year and all NBA players I’ve seen you completely dismiss while turning around and using the exact same accolades as if they are proof someone else is great regardless of what anyone thinks is amazing.

If we didn’t have true nut jobs like 3ball around and I had to pick someone to have evaluated at a distance for a study on weird sports personality’s you might be my submission from ish. Not literally insane like he is just…I don’t know. Something’s off.

Not as in a mental disorder or something so don’t think I’m saying you’re crazy you’re just…unique. I feel you might have an unusual story of how you developed as a fan that just makes you different.

I don't give reasonable explanation? I don't like low IQ headcases. I don't like gunners. I don't like guys who put up big numbers but don't play both sides of the court. I'm pretty consistent with that. How many ways can I say it? Just because Phil Jackson won with those guys doesn't mean everyone wants those kind of players. For some reason not having the same opinion as the majority seems to be a big issue with you for some reason. I never said anything about Glen Rice? You talk about me after saying I can't have an opinion because COTM was a better ball player than me. That one was truly bizarre! :wtf:

Xiao Yao You
11-23-2022, 03:19 PM
can't quit me