PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant's daughter Natalia, 19, seeks restraining order against Stalker

Lebron23
11-23-2022, 05:12 AM
Natalia Bryant, the daughter of the late basketball legend Kobe Bryant, has filed a request for a restraining order against an alleged stalker in Los Angeles, court records show.

The 19-year-old University of Southern California student filed for a civil harassment restraining order on Monday against Dwayne Cortez Toliver Kemp, 32, of Sun Valley, California.

The filing states that Kemp allegedly started to harass her on social media in 2020 when she was just 17-years-old and he was 30.

Since 2020 Kemp, described in the filing as an online gun enthusiast, began messaging her on social media as if they had a romantic relationship, or as if he wanted to initiate such a relationship, the filing stated. She never met him but was fearful as he sent kissing faces, and hearts and threatened to make unwanted in-person contact with her, it said.

In July 2021, Kemp is alleged to have sent Bryant a DM with a picture of her father, Kobe Bryant, and a message alluding to his hope that he and Bryant can have a Kobe-like child together, according to the filing.

"Thankful For Him Birthing You, Hopefully We Can Birth Him… ‘Kobe,’” he wrote, the filing said.

The harassment “escalated over time” and he attempted to find her on the University of Southern California campus at least twice, most recently on Nov. 2., prompting her to feel fear for her safety, per the filing.

There were multiple witnesses to the escalating behavior including by USC faculty, USC Department of Public Safety and her sorority members, the filing said. USC and USC’s Department of Public Safety did not immediately respond to requests for comment Tuesday morning from NBC News.

Further, Kemp appears to be a gun enthusiast who posted about his penchant for firearms online, the filing.

Shortly after he attempted to visit Bryant at USC on Nov 2., he posted images of a “Draco” and a “mini Draco” with the comment “next” implying that these would be his next purchase, the filing states. Both are pistol style AK-47 firearms.

The following day he posted on Instagram that he wanted to purchase a “Glock Switch” immediately — which is illegal to possess under federal law as it's a device that allows a semi-automatic Glock Pistol to function as a fully automatic firearm, Bryant's lawyer wrote.

On Nov. 9, he posted three videos on his Instagram and Facebook accounts in the process of purchasing a rifle, also around the time he attempted to make contact with Bryant at USC, the filing said.

Kemp has been arrested and or convicted at least four times for misdemeanors, and one of those incidents involved a firearm, per the filing. Information on whether Kemp has a lawyer was not listed.

The filing stated that USC campus police and the Los Angeles Police Department supported Bryant's restraining order request — and Kemp's behavior has caused her "substantial emotional distress.”

The restraining order request asks that Kemp be required to stay at least 200 yards away from Bryant, her home, her workplace, her school, her vehicle and sorority house and the USC campus.

That's messed up

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kobe-bryants-daughter-natalia-19-seeks-restraining-order-alleged-stalk-rcna58306

Full Court
11-23-2022, 06:17 AM
Only a matter of time before Lebron's son gets a restraining order against OP.

Lebron23
11-23-2022, 06:31 AM

Shut up Dwayne Cortez Toliver Kemp

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 10:34 AM

:roll:

LouiETHER :bowdown:

1987_Lakers
11-23-2022, 10:51 AM
Kenny?

Airupthere
11-23-2022, 10:53 AM
Why do we have so much irrelevant/tabloid material on here? :facepalm

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 11:00 AM
But seriously, we need to bring back insane assylums.

WhiteKyrie
11-23-2022, 11:03 AM
I bet it’s old KB42PAH from here. The guy who stalked Kobe Bryant down at a wedding and confronted him in the bathroom to take a picture, in the most awkward scenario imaginable.

1987_Lakers
11-23-2022, 11:04 AM
I bet it’s old KB42PAH from here. The guy who stopped Kobe Bryant down at a wedding and confronted him in the bathroom to take a picture, in the most awkward scenario imaginable.

It was Kenny

WhiteKyrie
11-23-2022, 11:16 AM
It was Kenny

AirBonner
11-23-2022, 11:18 AM
Definitely Kenny. Guy was pretending to be Kobe’s spirit lolwtf

WhiteKyrie
11-23-2022, 11:24 AM
Creepy as shit. If he didn’t have a kid, I’d have him pegged as incel

ArbitraryWater
11-23-2022, 12:39 PM
stalkerforlife living up to his username

WhiteKyrie
11-23-2022, 12:55 PM
stalkerforlife living up to his username

RRR3 Is the creepiest poster on here by far bro

Legend248
11-23-2022, 01:22 PM

hahahahaha body bagged.....**** that dumb filipino

Wally450
11-23-2022, 02:09 PM
Title reads as if its Justin lol

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 02:11 PM
Title reads as if its Justin lol

It is.

:crazysam:

Proctor
11-23-2022, 04:22 PM
RRR3 Is the creepiest poster on here by far bro
Where does ruminating on the **** size of an ATG and maintaining a years long ruse of coaching an AAU team rank, "Coach"?

WhiteKyrie
11-23-2022, 04:24 PM
Where does ruminating on the **** size of an ATG and maintaining a years long ruse of coaching an AAU team rank, "Coach"?

This must be his alt that he uses to stalk people

Also, I don’t think that poster ruminated on the size of anything, merely defended the stance of terminology.

And he definitely was an AAU coach. Weird odd LeBron Stans who were constantly triggered by the accuracy of the reality of basketball takes on their hero attempted to crudely defame by claiming they knew no one in reality apart of a very large AAU program with multiple coaches of differ by age levels.

And morons like yourself probably eat it up as fact. Do a little more of your creepy ass research there RRR3. Trim up that pube fro too

Proctor
11-23-2022, 05:33 PM

Also, I don’t think that poster ruminated on the size of anything, merely defended the stance of terminology.

And he definitely was an AAU coach. Weird odd LeBron Stans who were constantly triggered by the accuracy of the reality of basketball takes on their hero attempted to crudely defame by claiming they knew no one in reality apart of a very large AAU program with multiple coaches of differ by age levels.

And morons like yourself probably eat it up as fact. Do a little more of your creepy ass research there RRR3. Trim up that pube fro too
"That poster." LOL, shut up Coach.

That long manic edit is cracking me up. Just stop. You will forever have the most embarrassing ISH moment.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
11-23-2022, 05:52 PM

:yaohappy:

Gohan
11-23-2022, 08:30 PM

LouiETHER :bowdown:

Do yall act like hes funny cause hes autistic or do you really believe hes funny?

Wally450
11-23-2022, 09:54 PM

Wait, what was his OG name? I can’t remember?

Full Court
11-23-2022, 09:55 PM

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2FEGKT274fWiYAAAAd%2F levro-james-nanay.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=c3020517b5d8e92811a602974d050fa8d0fd60b2c44cd7 5f8c995a6057b16d82&ipo=images

Proctor
11-23-2022, 10:10 PM
Wait, what was his OG name? I can’t remember?
SamuraiSwish :lol

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 11:20 PM
Do yall act like hes funny cause hes autistic or do you really believe hes funny?

Stop projecting Gohan.

Shooter
11-24-2022, 12:13 AM
It was Kenny

:roll::roll:

ArbitraryWater
11-24-2022, 08:02 AM
SamuraiSwish :lol

Actually, the OG went by Money 23.

A real one.

Mask the Embiid
11-24-2022, 01:07 PM

I mean is it really that odd? You can run through the whole gambit of psychological disorders you’d fine in psychologists textbook. Paranoid schizophrenics, dudes going in and out of manic episodes, multiple personality disorder, dissociative amnesia, separation anxiety disorder, and I could really just keep going :oldlol:

This forum is the who’s who of mental illnesses….

Basketball Fan
12-14-2022, 11:04 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/natalia-bryant-testifies-she-feared-for-her-life-after-years-of-stalker-hounding-her/ar-AA15icfE

Natalia Bryant Testifies She Feared for Her Life After Years of Stalker Hounding Her

A Sun Valley man has been ordered by a judge to stay 200 yards away from Kobe Bryant's daughter for the next three years.

Natalia Bryant testified in county court that she she feared for her life after years of stalking, online and in-person.

"He was in love with me. He wanted to make love to me. He wanted to be together," Natalia testified in court.

She was referring to Dwayne Cortez Toliver Kemp, 32, whom she's never met.

She never responded to him online.

"I was in fear, for the longest time, that if I did block him, he would act in rage or get angry," she said.

The direct messages on social media date back two years to when Natalia Bryant, daughter of late Lakers legend Kobe Bryant and his wife Vanessa, was 17 years old.

Now at 19, she's a sophomore at USC.

She told the court she had been ignoring the messages, but became alarmed when Kemp showed up at her sorority a few months ago, with a bouquet of edible flowers. He then returned a second time with real flowers, and ended up wandering on to campus, asking staff if she was in class that day.

"He says he wants to come visit me, and then…he does," she testified.

An LAPD detective testified that Kemp posed a danger to Natalia based, in part, on video and photos he posted of himself buying semiautomatic weapons. He said owns legally registered guns because he works as a security officer.

He admitted that he did have a romantic interest in Bryant after she turned 19, but his intentions were neither malicious nor dangerous.

"It's totally a misunderstanding," he said.

"I give flowers to females all the time, and it works," he said.

He says he miss-read Bryant's non-responses on social media.

"If I would've been blocked, I would've known right then and there that she wasn't interested," he said.

Regardless of his rationale, the court concluded that Kemp exhibited "stalking behavior."

He's ordered to stay 200 yards away from her at all times for the next three years, and no contact whatsoever, including on social media.

Kemp has also been ordered to surrender or sell every firearm he owns, which he says will hurt the most, because without them, he can't work.