PDA

View Full Version : 24 teams are playing tonight.

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 07:54 PM
Mavs and Celtics on espn shortly followed by Clippers/Warriors with both Leonard and George sitting out so…find something else to do.

I was gonna make a topic earlier giving you a chance to correctly predict the nights leading scorer with so many teams playing and give the winner the right to ban anyone for a week but that was gonna be a lot of trouble….

Instead I’m just gonna wait for this doordash, flip between the Celtics and bulls/bucks game and relax. Don’t have to cook for thanksgiving for the first time in years so I don’t even know what to do. Might be a few diamonds in these mostly shitty games.

fourkicks44
11-23-2022, 08:14 PM
Mavs and Celtics on espn shortly followed by Clippers/Warriors with both Leonard and George sitting out so…find something else to do.

I was gonna make a topic earlier giving you a chance to correctly predict the nights leading scorer with so many teams playing and give the winner the right to ban anyone for a week but that was gonna be a lot of trouble….

Instead I’m just gonna wait for this doordash, flip between the Celtics and bulls/bucks game and relax. Don’t have to cook for thanksgiving for the first time in years so I don’t even know what to do. Might be a few diamonds in these mostly shitty games.

If it's George Niang, I should be granted that power.

ShawkFactory
11-23-2022, 08:21 PM
Interesting that that seemed to take precedence over the Maui Invitational final this year. That's always one of my favorite Thanksgiving season events.

Kblaze8855
11-23-2022, 08:53 PM
If it's George Niang, I should be granted that power.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AlertSourGoral-size_restricted.gif

LAL
11-23-2022, 09:03 PM
Greek freak

Can we change it to two posters? Or two weeks?

FultzNationRISE
11-23-2022, 09:19 PM
Mavs looking pretty disengaged, and shooting like garbage.

Celtics looking like it's their year.