PDA

View Full Version : Who wins this matchup...

HoopsNY
11-24-2022, 09:25 PM
PG - Steph
SG - MJ
SF - Pippen
PF - Rodman
C - Hakeem

Bench: AK-47, Manu, M. Gasol, C. Billups, B. Diaw

vs.

PG - Paul
SG - Kobe
SF - LeBron
PF - KD
C - Shaq

Bench: T. Prince, Iggy, Ibaka, V. Johnson, J. Terry

SouBeachTalents
11-24-2022, 09:35 PM
I'd go with team one. Even though they have a clear disadvantage at 3 point shooting compared to the other team, I feel like they'd be a much more cohesive unit. Jordan/Curry/Hakeem would be the clear focal points of the offense, while Pippen & Rodman could focus solely on defense and making the hustle plays. Team two is a too many chefs in the kitchen kind of situation imo, 5 guys who are all used to having the ball in their hands and, with the exception of Paul, getting 27-30 points a night. And frankly, team one's bench absolutely shits on team two's, it's honestly not even close :lol

Full Court
11-24-2022, 09:38 PM
Team 1, and they make it look easy. Defense is so much better it's not even funny.

1987_Lakers
11-24-2022, 09:38 PM
Wouldn't LeBron be better at the 4? KD too skinny to be a 4.

Avinash
11-24-2022, 09:44 PM
Steph > Paul
Jordan > Kobe
Lebron > Pippen
KD > Rodman
Shaq = Hakeem

close call

SouBeachTalents
11-24-2022, 09:44 PM
Who you guys got for this one, and why

Curry
Klay
KD
KG
Duncan

Stockton
Allen
Kawhi
Bird
Hakeem

HoopsNY
11-24-2022, 09:53 PM
Wouldn't LeBron be better at the 4? KD too skinny to be a 4.

Yes you can go that way too.

HoopsNY
11-24-2022, 09:54 PM

Curry
Klay
KD
KG
Duncan

Stockton
Allen
Kawhi
Bird
Hakeem

That's a tough one. I feel it can go either way but hard to count out team 2 with Kawhi/Bird/Hakeem at their apex.

HoopsNY
11-24-2022, 09:55 PM
I'd go with team one. Even though they have a clear disadvantage at 3 point shooting compared to the other team, I feel like they'd be a much more cohesive unit. Jordan/Curry/Hakeem would be the clear focal points of the offense, while Pippen & Rodman could focus solely on defense and making the hustle plays. Team two is a too many chefs in the kitchen kind of situation imo, 5 guys who are all used to having the ball in their hands and, with the exception of Paul, getting 27-30 points a night. And frankly, team one's bench absolutely shits on team two's, it's honestly not even close :lol

Really? Keep in mind I'm thinking of Iggy pre 2016 days. Not to mention Ibaka is solid defensively and J. Terry was money when it mattered most.

Avinash
11-24-2022, 09:56 PM

Curry
Klay
KD
KG
Duncan

Stockton
Allen
Kawhi
Bird