PDA

View Full Version : What is it with Brazilians girls that makes them so loose sexually?

ArbitraryWater
11-27-2022, 08:59 PM
Jeezuz christ

I just had my tongue down this chick 2 minutes after I met her (random approach).

3 times in my life have I made out with a chick on the spot right after approaching them, and all 3 times they were Brazilian.

Mamma Mia.

ArbitraryWater
11-27-2022, 09:00 PM
She invited me home (1 past midnight) right then and there but there was some youngin (gay friend? boytoy?) with her and I wasn't quite ready yet lol.

Chick Stern
11-27-2022, 10:16 PM
Their dads...

GimmeThat
11-27-2022, 10:43 PM
the brazilian wax

ShawkFactory
11-28-2022, 12:14 AM
Clearly you’ve never hung out in any college town in the US.

ArbitraryWater
11-28-2022, 10:03 AM
Clearly you’ve never hung out in any college town in the US.

I'm not talking about college get togethers or parties or anything, but randomly on the street or at the subway...

3 times. I detected a clear pattern with these chicks :lol

dankok8
11-28-2022, 12:06 PM
**** there are no Brazilians in Toronto. :oldlol:

SaltyMeatballs
11-28-2022, 02:41 PM
How in the hell are you tongue-ing a girl 2 minutes after approaching her :oldlol:

If I tried that here I'd get the shit slapped out of me. Help a brother out AW. You have a go-to pickup line?

1987_Lakers
11-28-2022, 03:55 PM
How in the hell are you tongue-ing a girl 2 minutes after approaching her :oldlol:

If I tried that here I'd get the shit slapped out of me. Help a brother out AW. You have a go-to pickup line?

I've done it before. A girl asked me to dance with her then we made out before the song was over. Usually happens when alcohol is involved. Doing this in a normal social setting seems impossible though, lol.

AlternativeAcc.
11-28-2022, 04:25 PM

OP has put in the time and volume in order to achieve a certain level of proficiency which allows for quick results, in certain situations.

It's not about pickup lines. It's about establishing a insta rapport which requires practice and volume. Get to work.

SaltyMeatballs
11-28-2022, 05:28 PM
I've done it before. A girl asked me to dance with her then we made out before the song was over. Usually happens when alcohol is involved. Doing this in a normal social setting seems impossible though, lol.

Alcohol and the right vibe in the club makes it much easier to make moves on a girl. Still gotta be a good looking lad though

ArbitraryWater
11-28-2022, 06:31 PM

OP has put in the time and volume in order to achieve a certain level of proficiency which allows for quick results, in certain situations.

It's not about pickup lines. It's about establishing a insta rapport which requires practice and volume. Get to work.

Basically.

It's a rate situation in which a woman technically would be open for doing such a thing.

Gotta be in the right place at the right time.

And if that woman happens to find me attractive, I am now proficient enough to make something like that happen. Well, with Brazilians at least.

As she walked by on my side of the subway we made eye contact... when she came back up on the other side, eye contact again and a smile... that's when it was basically settled.

After I gave her my number and had her call me and we went to say bye, she opened up for a hug and looked at me pretty intensely... so I knew a kiss was on.

And jesus it was on :lol

It was sloppy as ****. Half a minute I guess. I had her backing up against the wall (it was the automatic door from a closed flower shop).

One of the sexiest moments of my life not even gonna lie lmao.

Chick Stern
11-28-2022, 11:07 PM

https://www.allmystery.de/dateien/mg68317,1291340024,pick-up-artist.jpg

diamenz
11-28-2022, 11:25 PM
latina and asian chicks FAWN over white dudes. r u by chance young, caucasian, 6ft+, clean cut and half decent looking? bag em and tag em breh.

Chick Stern
11-29-2022, 12:15 AM
She invited me home (1 past midnight) right then and there but there was some youngin (gay friend? boytoy?) with her and I wasn't quite ready yet lol.
She strolled the subway looking for a likely sucker to roll, sized you up, and went in for the kill

SaltyMeatballs
11-29-2022, 12:23 AM
Basically.

It's a rate situation in which a woman technically would be open for doing such a thing.

Gotta be in the right place at the right time.

And if that woman happens to find me attractive, I am now proficient enough to make something like that happen. Well, with Brazilians at least.

As she walked by on my side of the subway we made eye contact... when she came back up on the other side, eye contact again and a smile... that's when it was basically settled.

After I gave her my number and had her call me and we went to say bye, she opened up for a hug and looked at me pretty intensely... so I knew a kiss was on.

And jesus it was on :lol

It was sloppy as ****. Half a minute I guess. I had her backing up against the wall (it was the automatic door from a closed flower shop).

One of the sexiest moments of my life not even gonna lie lmao.

Damn. My guy is a player

GimmeThat
11-29-2022, 03:02 AM
Damn. My guy is a player

or the guy who went on an online dating site, got hit on by a bot and was told to pay extra for a hook up, proceeded and is now stuck in remorse and wants a refund.

it's okay they say, that was like paying for a parking ticket they say

ArbitraryWater
11-29-2022, 09:40 AM
latina and asian chicks FAWN over white dudes. r u by chance young, caucasian, 6ft+, clean cut and half decent looking? bag em and tag em breh.

You could say that yea.

on point. latina and asian chicks are my target group :lol

BallsOut
11-29-2022, 02:07 PM
OP is a virgin in the mode of Lebron23. Likes to make fake threads claiming stuff that only happens on his imagination. Dude gets no coochie.

ArbitraryWater
11-29-2022, 04:01 PM
OP is a virgin in the mode of Lebron23. Likes to make fake threads claiming stuff that only happens on his imagination. Dude gets no coochie.

Anyone claiming sexual experiences a little unusual are fake/made up, additionally claiming virgin; usually are so far removed from them cause of how far it is out of their reality / from happening, that all it does is expose yourself.

dankok8
11-29-2022, 06:16 PM
Based on my conversations with ArbitraryWater I would say he probably has way more sexual experiences than just about everyone on here. Dude knows what he's talking about when it comes to the subject. And yes those experiences are so far removed from most men's realities that they automatically dismiss them and yell "virgin". It's a coping mechanism.

BallsOut
11-29-2022, 08:25 PM
Anyone claiming sexual experiences a little unusual are fake/made up, additionally claiming virgin; usually are so far removed from them cause of how far it is out of their reality / from happening, that all it does is expose yourself.

The people actually getting coochie don't feel the need to brag about it. You and LeBron23 virgins for life :yaohappy:

1987_Lakers
11-29-2022, 09:29 PM

This.

ArbitraryWater
11-29-2022, 10:31 PM
Based on my conversations with ArbitraryWater I would say he probably has way more sexual experiences than just about everyone on here. Dude knows what he's talking about when it comes to the subject. And yes those experiences are so far removed from most men's realities that they automatically dismiss them and yell "virgin". It's a coping mechanism.

My man :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
11-29-2022, 10:31 PM
The people actually getting coochie don't feel the need to brag about it. You and LeBron23 virgins for life :yaohappy:

We now know all you get is fat leftovers, bre.

SATAN
11-30-2022, 04:32 AM

These stories do seem fake. Maybe it's the way you type on here. Maybe you're young and haven't realized bragging about sex and hooking up (especially online) is pretty lame. You seem excited to tell everyone this stuff. I dunno.

Look at this shit right here. That sounds completely made up. :oldlol:

Good for you if it's real though. Although I don't understand why you would be talking about that ex negatively in the other thread because she does the same shit you do.

ArbitraryWater
11-30-2022, 10:29 AM
These stories do seem fake. Maybe it's the way you type on here. Maybe you're young and haven't realized bragging about sex and hooking up (especially online) is pretty lame. You seem excited to tell everyone this stuff. I dunno.

Good for you if it's real though. Although I don't understand why you would be talking about that ex negatively in the other thread because she does the same shit you do.

Well, for this one, I was pretty excited :oldlol: felt like Superman after the encounter. But more so, I wondered if anyone had any input on Brazilian culture that could have impacted it in this way. 3 times it happened, all 3 Brazilian. That's something. It's not like Berlin is flooded with Brazilians.

Btw if you think that sounds made up, how do you think such a thing would go down otherwise? It all happened pretty instinctively, but I tried to be detailed.

As for the ex, it's different for a woman. No woman can brag about having a lot of sex. She can have it anytime. The impressive thing is toning it down for the right ones. Where as for a man the impressive thing is unlocking locks. A woman loses most of her value ****ing around meaninglessly with anyone, because she degrades herself and stoops below what she could do. A man does not degrade himself because he over-exceeds and proves worth and compatibility.

But in the big picture I dont wanna promote casual sex at all. Regardless of gender, I think you lose something of yourself every time and make a earnest relationship or even marriage harder every time you have it.

Spuddywebby
11-30-2022, 01:08 PM

Dude, bragging about another man’s game and sexual exploits could be the cuckiest thing ever. Please tell me you are not reaching out to dudes in the internet to give you advice on how to talk to girls.

BallsOut
11-30-2022, 09:30 PM
Well, for this one, I was pretty excited :oldlol: felt like Superman after the encounter. But more so, I wondered if anyone had any input on Brazilian culture that could have impacted it in this way. 3 times it happened, all 3 Brazilian. That's something. It's not like Berlin is flooded with Brazilians.

Btw if you think that sounds made up, how do you think such a thing would go down otherwise? It all happened pretty instinctively, but I tried to be detailed.

As for the ex, it's different for a woman. No woman can brag about having a lot of sex. She can have it anytime. The impressive thing is toning it down for the right ones. Where as for a man the impressive thing is unlocking locks. A woman loses most of her value ****ing around meaninglessly with anyone, because she degrades herself and stoops below what she could do. A man does not degrade himself because he over-exceeds and proves worth and compatibility.

But in the big picture I dont wanna promote casual sex at all. Regardless of gender, I think you lose something of yourself every time and make a earnest relationship or even marriage harder every time you have it.

I bet you worship Andrew Tate. Talking about women's values like they're facts. And getting excited after supposedly making out with a girl? Virgin and incel confirmed :biggums:

Quit lying dog we know you on LeBron23 and RRR3 level when it comes to the opposite gender :yaohappy:

AKA_AAP
11-30-2022, 10:36 PM

How does that sound completely made up? It doesn't sound made up at all, but when you're in the bottom 1% of men, I understand why you think this way satan/FascistRRR3.

diamenz
11-30-2022, 10:46 PM
y'all some haters man. i get genuine vibes from op... no reason to think otherwise.

not like hateraid oth. dude be frontin' on made up stories 24/7.

SATAN
11-30-2022, 11:19 PM
How does that sound completely made up? It doesn't sound made up at all, but when you're in the bottom 1% of men, I understand why you think this way satan/FascistRRR3.

lmao@this sheep finally venturing out of the political forum. Must have struck a nerve. :oldlol:

Because men don't look for props from strangers on the internet. Weirdos and kids do. You'll understand one day.

For the record, I hope he's telling the truth. Also, you're an idiot.

BallsOut
12-01-2022, 12:00 PM
lmao@this sheep finally venturing out of the political forum. Must have struck a nerve. :oldlol:

Because men don't look for props from strangers on the internet. Weirdos and kids do. You'll understand one day.

For the record, I hope he's telling the truth. Also, you're an idiot.

I wouldn't be surprised if OP and that dude were the same poster spewing high value women and 1% of men bullcrap. Only incels talk that way.

Gohan
12-02-2022, 10:00 PM
Dont feel bad for op hes a player hater too so call him on his sh1t if you dont believe him. I personally dont give a fvck i can get any b-tch i want

highwhey
12-04-2022, 12:11 AM
ya brazilian chicks are badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

but i feel like 3rd world women in general are more open to being promiscous from the getgo.

and i love it :pimp:

altho white women in their college years aren't different tbh, ask me how i know. i'm seeing this baddie in college. im pretty sure her bodycount is high but idc anymore, the sex is great and she's hot af.

ArbitraryWater
12-04-2022, 10:17 AM
ya brazilian chicks are badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

but i feel like 3rd world women in general are more open to being promiscous from the getgo.

and i love it :pimp:

altho white women in their college years aren't different tbh, ask me how i know. i'm seeing this baddie in college. im pretty sure her bodycount is high but idc anymore, the sex is great and she's hot af.

i saw her yesterday and it was more sloppy kisses but no sex. she said she doesnt do sex on the first date. also she's looking for a relationship and im definitely not looking for one with her.

she put me off with her anti-conservative talk, how bolsonaro sucked and how lula is good...

easily brainwashed one.

i asked for her insta and now we follow each other there, but its stupid cause tbh i dont wanna know about her anymore once this is over.

highwhey
12-04-2022, 12:46 PM
i saw her yesterday and it was more sloppy kisses but no sex. she said she doesnt do sex on the first date. also she's looking for a relationship and im definitely not looking for one with her.

she put me off with her anti-conservative talk, how bolsonaro sucked and how lula is good...

easily brainwashed one.

i asked for her insta and now we follow each other there, but its stupid cause tbh i dont wanna know about her anymore once this is over.

:roll: sounds about right for a chick. Promiscuous but has rules to make her feel like she isn’t promiscuous. I wouldn’t really add her on social media tho. Or make a 2nd insta account just for hoes bc They will stalk your main one when u drop them out of rotation. All females become extremely bitter when u move on from them.

plowking
12-04-2022, 08:06 PM
y'all some haters man. i get genuine vibes from op... no reason to think otherwise.

not like hateraid oth. dude be frontin' on made up stories 24/7.

Genuine or not, it comes across as young and cringey. lol

This is shit you talk about with your mates over drinks.

Manny98
12-05-2022, 05:08 PM
Only slept with one Brazilian chick, not many in the UK, she was a freak who let me *** all over her face lol

dankok8
12-07-2022, 04:35 PM
Genuine or not, it comes across as young and cringey. lol

This is shit you talk about with your mates over drinks.

I'm sure lots of peeps on this forum have daily drinks or worse so it checks out.

3ball is a stoner in my professional opinion LOL