View Full Version : Giannis vs Luka gamethread

Mask the Embiid
11-27-2022, 09:05 PM
Jrue > Dinwiddie
Jevon Carter < Hardaway
Grayson Allen < Finney Smith
Lopez > Powell

Mavs bench > Bucks bench

so its a = match up. They even made poor poor Bullock sit out. So luka fans cant kick around little ol' reggie when they lose tonight....no excuses. Its a = match up or if anything in favor of luka

fourkicks44
11-27-2022, 09:07 PM
Ladder + Trez > Giannis

ArbitraryWater
11-27-2022, 09:11 PM
home factor, OP?

tontoz
11-27-2022, 10:17 PM
I guess this should be the Grayson Allen thread, 7-7 from 3 in the first half :wtf:

philly is 5-3 without embiid this year

as the kids these days say

yikes

90sgoat
11-28-2022, 08:16 AM
I guess this should be the Grayson Allen thread, 7-7 from 3 in the first half :wtf:

Mavs should definitely pursue Grayson. I hear he's on the market and he's probably willing to play in Dallas, because he the rest of the league hates him.

Mask the Embiid
11-28-2022, 09:21 AM
Mavs should definitely pursue Grayson. I hear he's on the market and he's probably willing to play in Dallas, because he the rest of the league hates him.

Why get Grayson? Just so luka fans can blame him for losses when he becomes the 5th option in place of bullock. Imagine jordan fans blaming jud buechler in 95 because jordan didn’t get it done. Luka fans are pathetic. Don’t send Grayson to that fate. He gets no blame on the bucks when they lose.just like he shouldn’t as a 5th option…. I know what Luka fans will do to him

tontoz
11-28-2022, 09:38 AM
Why get Grayson? Just so luka fans can blame him for losses when he becomes the 5th option in place of bullock. Imagine jordan fans blaming jud buechler in 95 because jordan didn’t get it done. Luka fans are pathetic. Don’t send Grayson to that fate. He gets no blame on the bucks when they lose.just like he shouldn’t as a 5th option…. I know what Luka fans will do to him

Again where are these threads of Dallas fans blaming the 5th option for losses?