PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West says "I like Hitler"

Smook A.
12-01-2022, 03:56 PM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/kanye-west-tells-alex-jones-that-i-like-hitler

Ye, whose face was entirely hidden behind a black mask, began praising the genocidal German dictator soon after the broadcast began. Ye began to commend Hitler after InfoWars host Alex Jones tried to defend the rapper’s recent streak of antisemitic statements.

“You’re not Hitler,” Jones said. “You're not a Nazi.”

“Well, I see good things about Hitler,” Ye said, later adding: “Every human being has value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler.”

“I don't like Nazis,” Jones said.

“I like Hitler” Ye replied.

It's over. Kanye has officially lost his god damn mind

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 04:25 PM

It's been over, he suffers bipolar disorder and has very poor mental health and he has been hospitalized for it numerous times.

Why has society placed this dude on the pedestal that he is on? I do not get it. Because he married a Kardashian? They shouldn't be on a pedestal either.

I guess the public just enjoys the circus aspect of it.

bladefd
12-01-2022, 04:31 PM
Lol, it's official now? Kanye has been going off the walls for years now.

FultzNationRISE
12-01-2022, 04:37 PM
What a wackjob this guy is.

Kanye obviously stands with the “science” of Hitler that thinks humans have different genetic qualities and such. Some wont be as “fit” for the future and therefore pose some kind of environmental strain, some kind of “energy burden” while not being able to “keep up” with the natural competitive development of the human species. Bullshit, Kanye.

Crazy asshole obviously agrees with scum Nazi Hitler that culling the weak is some “inevitable part of nature and if you dont do it you will reach a point where everything is worse for everyone.” ****ing gross. I imagine he even wants the next “great resetting” of humanity to be about selecting communities purely on mental fitness for the increasingly complicated technological future rather than based on race and religion specifically. Big time yikes.

Reprehensible. Id like to see Lebron call out this disgraced entertainer immediately.

Lakers Legend#32
12-01-2022, 04:47 PM
Just hand the Republican nomination for prez to Kanye now.

Manny98
12-01-2022, 04:59 PM
He's saying that Hitler isn't the pure evil devil that they make him out to be and he actually has done some good things that has benefited society as a whole

Ye is a free thinker and says what he truly believes despite the hate he'd recieve and I respect him massively for that

https://youtu.be/vXSll6oyyAQ

FultzNationRISE
12-01-2022, 05:03 PM
Just hand the Republican nomination for prez to Kanye now.

Bingo. You're a really smart dude, you get it.

I know exactly what kinda speech Kanye's black white-supremacist ass will say, too.

"My fellow Americans, we have 8 billion people on our delicate planet" (playing the racist overpopulated planet angle) "and we've spent the last handful of decades brain-draining other countries for their best people and importing them into the west. A lot of the smartest students and hardest workers from countries like India, Mexico, Nigeria and so on. The people from these regions best suited to compete in the future have been given refuge in the west. But we cant sustain everyone still remaining in these regions. We're at an environmental, ecological point where we have to let nature take its toll to to some extent on the lowest socioeconomic rung of the global ladder, so that these precious lands are not irrevocably damaged for the future of humanity that remains."

Pure Hitler.

Can't have it.

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 05:23 PM
He's saying that Hitler isn't the pure evil devil that they make him out to be and he actually has done some good things that has benefited society as a whole

Ye is a free thinker and says what he truly believes despite the hate he'd recieve and I respect him massively for that

A face covered Kanye West on Alex Jones is a literal clown show purposely saying clown shit for attention. The only respect they deserve is in acknowledging that they know how to take money from gullible dumb f@#ks.

Kanye knows he is going to attract cancel culture with Hitler praise, and he also knows the right will battle against cancel culture at all costs. He is purposely placing himself in the center of controversy because attention equates to dollars. Now let's see Rogan pay him millions to bring his clown act to his show.

It is our fault for falling into this dumbed down idiocracy. We have to stop praising clown shit.

ArbitraryWater
12-01-2022, 05:31 PM
Lmao wtf was that.

Jones tried to settle the record on Kanye‘s presumed false Nazi/Hitler sympathism accusations, and he doubled down explicitly saying he likes Hitler and „all people bring something good ESPECIALLY Hitler“.

Hilarious.

What was the outfit for?

So he can say it wasn‘t him?

I‘ll say this, in several clips I saw he did not sound like Kanye.

I‘ll assume it is him and say it‘s a shame he did this, because it de-credentials most of his other takes.

Nanners
12-01-2022, 05:32 PM
Anybody been around long enough to remember the good ole days? Im talking about all the way back in 2020, back when the media and their devoted followers were all saying that its impossible for a black person to be racist? :oldlol:

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 05:39 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dbqt7ieV4AEqR_Y?format=jpg&name=small

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 05:55 PM
I thought the right would defend Kanye but I guess not. Parler just terminated their deal to sell to Kanye. If even "free speech" Parler cancels you then that means you REALLY f@#ked up :roll:

FultzNationRISE
12-01-2022, 06:03 PM
I thought the right would defend Kanye but I guess not. Parler just terminated their deal to sell to Kanye. If even "free speech" Parler cancels you then that means you REALLY f@#ked up :roll:

Good move by Parler tbh :applause:

We cant Lift Every Voice And Sing, if Kanye’s ass is out there givin uppity opinions. Lifting “every” voice does not mean lifting every voice. It means giving a voice to some people but not others. It’s the literal definition of lifting every voice to sing. Some voices get lifted and others are silenced. That is the spirit of lift every voice to sing.

Kan-Yedolf Hitler should have said he admired Alexander the Great, or Genghis Khan, or Winston Churchill or whoever the hell else. Those are the acceptable opinions for a black man to give.

Just not Hitler. He needs to go away forever for saying that.

SaltyMeatballs
12-01-2022, 06:05 PM
He's been saying crazy shit for a while now. This one tops it all

Nanners
12-01-2022, 06:13 PM
does anyone else think its a little weird that he is wearing a full face mask and gloves in this interview? Not a single inch of his skin can be seen

has he ever done an interview dressed like this before?

SaltyMeatballs
12-01-2022, 06:15 PM

wtf?? :biggums:

Hitler is one of the most evil people in the history of earth so who gives a shit if he did a few nice deeds.

You're also braindead for respecting a complete psychopath. Who cares if he's a free thinker. A lot of his beliefs are objectively terrible

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 06:15 PM
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1598410740431470592

I can't stop laughing at this :roll:

I'm dead

Gruppenführer
12-01-2022, 06:17 PM
does anyone else think its a little weird that he is wearing a full face mask and gloves in this interview? Not a single inch of his skin can be seen

He's done this several times. He is literally crazy. He makes Alex Jones look and sound sane.

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 06:18 PM
He's done this several times. He is literally crazy. He makes Alex Jones look and sound sane.

This is an extremely rare moment where Alex Jones is the voice of reason.

SaltyMeatballs
12-01-2022, 06:19 PM

I'm dead

You can tell Jones regrets having him over for the interview :roll:

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 06:25 PM
You can tell Jones regrets having him over for the interview :roll:

Alex is squirming desperately trying to change the narrative and then Kanye jumps in with the "There are a lot of things I loooooooove about Hitleeeeeeeer".

Alex's facial expression after that is priceless. :roll:

Manny98
12-01-2022, 06:30 PM
wtf?? :biggums:

Hitler is one of the most evil people in the history of earth so who gives a shit if he did a few nice deeds.

You're also braindead for respecting a complete psychopath. Who cares if he's a free thinker. A lot of his beliefs are objectively terrible
I'm braindead for respecting someone's views, lol :facepalm

SaltyMeatballs
12-01-2022, 06:35 PM

You know you can disagree with someone's views and not respect them for it right? :facepalm especially when it's someone who says they like Hitler.....

Manny98
12-01-2022, 06:50 PM
You know you can disagree with someone's views and not respect them for it right? :facepalm especially when it's someone who says they like Hitler.....
You know you can also acknowledge the good qualities of somebody even Hitler.

SaltyMeatballs
12-01-2022, 06:55 PM

Even if the evil stuff they've done completely, totally outweighs the good they've done to the point where it's not even remotely close?? You have a very backwards way of thinking. Get help

BurningHammer
12-01-2022, 07:09 PM
Free Speech includes Free Idiocy.

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 07:12 PM

The view of loving a lot of things about Hitler? uh yeah you are braindead.

If loving Hitler gets your respect then I have to assume you'll just blindly follow absolutely anything he says.

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 07:13 PM
If someone offered me $1 Billion dollars to "get canceled" I think I would start off with "I love Hitler" to get the job done :oldlol:

KNOW1EDGE
12-01-2022, 07:16 PM
The guy is bi-polar and suffering a major mental health crisis in the public eye. Instead of getting him help, people bring him on tv and get him to say crazy things to boost their ratings. ‘Murica

Edit: also, Hitler did in fact NOT invent highways or the microphone.

Smook A.
12-01-2022, 07:20 PM

I'm dead

You know you're crazy when you manage to make Alex Jones look normal :oldlol:

Smook A.
12-01-2022, 07:24 PM

What? So when other names of the most cruel people in history like Stalin, Bin Laden, Pol Pot, etc are brought up, do you immediately think about their good qualities?

diamenz
12-01-2022, 07:25 PM
:roll:

ye's out there man. he's bipolar, off his meds, everyone close to him in his life has left him - the kid's gonna off himself sooner than later. he's certainly getting the attention he wants though.

Smook A.
12-01-2022, 07:25 PM

Don't think he's done an interview in this attire before but he's definitely been out in public with it several times. Even in his own concerts

diamenz
12-01-2022, 07:30 PM

absolutely you can. you can acknowledge it to yourself.

you're mistaken if you think you can say it out loud and not expect any backlash.

some things you just keep to yourself. stay classy bruh.

...unless you're just looking for attention. like ye.

FultzNationRISE
12-01-2022, 07:37 PM
Hitler was a vegetarian.

Therefore the very idea of vegetarianism is equivalent to Nazi ideology, and is evil.

So if yall havent had a burger or a bite of chicken in the last 48 hours, we bout to put you on a one-way train to camp.

Manny98
12-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Even if the evil stuff they've done completely, totally outweighs the good they've done to the point where it's not even remotely close?? You have a very backwards way of thinking. Get help
Your opinions on Hitler is purely based on propaganda that you were told as a kid and shit that they want you to hear

You weren't alive in the 1940s and so it's ironic how people are so quick to demoize someone that they don't know personally

They have done a great job of brainwashing the masses I'll say that

Manny98
12-01-2022, 08:00 PM
What? So when other names of the most cruel people in history like Stalin, Bin Laden, Pol Pot, etc are brought up, do you immediately think about their good qualities?
Guess one thing all of these "evil cruel people" all have in common?

They're all enemies of the US and the West

The United States government have committed more evil acts than all of those guys combined yet they're seen as the good guys :lol

Stay being a brainwashed sheep I guess

SaltyMeatballs
12-01-2022, 08:09 PM
Your opinions on Hitler is purely based on propaganda that you were told as a kid and shit that they want you to hear

You weren't alive in the 1940s and so it's ironic how people are so quick to demoize someone that they don't know personally

So let me get this straight

What you are saying is that all the terrible things that are written and told about Hitler is just lies and that he actually wasn't a bad person. Were you asleep all throughout history class in grade school?? Do you live under a rock? :oldlol: Go do some research on Hitler for ****'s sake

Jesus, you really are braindead.

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 08:12 PM
Manny officially doubling down to team Hitler and death to the US. :oldlol:

diamenz
12-01-2022, 08:18 PM

ni99@ explain it to us then. put us up on game. hand us some jewels.

bladefd
12-01-2022, 08:20 PM
Block Manny. He is a troll and been on my ignore list for a couple years. Do not give any attention to him.

AlternativeAcc.
12-01-2022, 08:27 PM
The teenage minded wokie who feverishly supports the brilliant minds of kyrie and kanye.

Good stuff.

Manny98
12-01-2022, 08:28 PM
So let me get this straight

What you are saying is that all the terrible things that are written and told about Hitler is just lies and that he actually wasn't a bad person. Were you asleep all throughout history class in grade school?? Do you live under a rock? :oldlol: Go do some research on Hitler for ****'s sake

Jesus, you really are braindead.

Do you not understand what propaganda is, I'm not defending Hitler or anything but the stuff they tell you in school is what they want you to know and believe and may not actually be the truth

The same way the Nazis wanted Germans to believe that Jews are the devil is the way your teacher at school and the US media want you to believe that Hitler is the devil

It's all brainwashing

AlternativeAcc.
12-01-2022, 08:29 PM
Do you not understand what propaganda is, I'm not defending Hitler or anything but the stuff they tell you in school is what they want you to know and believe and may not actually be the truth

The same way the Nazis wanted Germans to believe that Jews are the devil is the way your teacher at school and the US media want you to believe that Hitler is the devil

It's all brainwashing

So insightful and profound

Wow

SaltyMeatballs
12-01-2022, 08:34 PM

It's all brainwashing

Stop talking nonsense Hitler lover. The stuff written online and told in school about Hitler are things that actually happened. It's called HISTORY.

AlternativeAcc.
12-01-2022, 08:38 PM
Stop talking nonsense Hitler lover. The stuff written online and told in school about Hitler are things that actually happened. It's called HISTORY.

Yeah but notice he wasn't American so like they're probably lying and stuff like. Kanye and irving said so man stay woke bro!

Manny98
12-01-2022, 08:55 PM
No it's called PROPAGANDA, the media have and will always tell you what they want you to hear whether it's true or not

They don't talk about how US soilders go and bomb countries in the middle east slaughtering innocent people, they label it as protecting the country from terrorists

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 09:00 PM
The propaganda for WW2 ended a long time ago Manny. The history books have now been written and even the real nazis that fought for Hitler agree with them. You're just a dumb ass.

SATAN
12-01-2022, 09:02 PM

Your family would have been killed (and possibly experimented on first) and you wouldn't have been here to write this stupid shit if Hitler got his way. Go away.

SaltyMeatballs
12-01-2022, 09:03 PM
No it's called PROPAGANDA, the media have and will always tell you what they want you to hear whether it's true or not

They don't talk about how US soilders go and bomb countries in the middle east slaughtering innocent people, they label it as protecting the country from terrorists

This part I can agree with.

I get how much power the media and they are very capable of brainwashing. But I'm strictly talking about history and things that have actually happened.

I've read, learned, and even written papers about Hitler in school. He is no doubt one of the most cruel people to ever exist and no amount of "good" he's done in his life is going to change that

SATAN
12-01-2022, 09:05 PM

Dismissing EVERYTHING the media says is irrational and ignorant.

AlternativeAcc.
12-01-2022, 09:10 PM

They talk about it all the time which is the only reason you're talking about it.

Ironic isn't it?

ArbitraryWater
12-01-2022, 09:11 PM

It's all brainwashing

so whats the real history?

enlighten us, wizard

AlternativeAcc.
12-01-2022, 09:11 PM
This part I can agree with.

I get how much power the media and they are very capable of brainwashing. But I'm strictly talking about history and things that have actually happened.

I've read, learned, and even written papers about Hitler in school. He is no doubt one of the most cruel people to ever exist and no amount of "good" he's done in his life is going to change that

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2022/01/19/us/politics/afghanistan-drone-strike-video.amp.html

^^^

Countless stories like this from 'the media'

Manny98
12-01-2022, 09:13 PM
They talk about it all the time which is the only reason you're talking about it.

Ironic isn't it?

What they talk about on the news how US soilders have slatured millions of innocents in the middle East for the past 30 years, :oldlol:

No everything is done to paint the US as the good guys and everybody else as the evil ones

Manny98
12-01-2022, 09:14 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2022/01/19/us/politics/afghanistan-drone-strike-video.amp.html

^^^

Did you even read the article, you literally just proved my point you moron :facepalm

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 09:17 PM
Our understanding of WW2 isn't even from the "media". We get from all the people who were actually in it.

It's not like CNN decided our perception of Hitler.

FultzNationRISE
12-01-2022, 09:21 PM
Your family would have been killed (and possibly experimented on first) and you wouldn't have been here to write this stupid shit if Hitler got his way. Go away.

Not necessarily, rrr3.

A lot of the more mobile jews, professionals, academics and so on were able to flee in the years leading up to the holocaust (this would theoretically apply to other groups as well). It was the jews deeply steeped in hinterland traditions who bore the greatest brunt of the massacre. The evil, vegetarian, artistic Hitler who “stood with science” seemed to have antipathy for people with outdated traditions, whom he didnt deem compatible with modern society. Hitler was very liberal. In fact he may have even been a lowkey homosexual/transexual. Tbh I see a lot of you in him.

The point is, theres no telling what happens to any of us in Hitler’s twisted vision. Maybe he wanted to clear out a bunch of space the old guard was taking up, so that people with modern dispositions he felt were “fit for the future” of any background (horrific, Im not defending this at all) could return to their homelands and build a sustainable world in places like Africa or the Ukraine or wherever, without the burden of society’s leftover grunters.

Obviously this line of thinking falls completely flat tho when you look at the jews who remain in a post Holocaust world. They were supposedly “genetically cleansed” by Hitlers way of looking at it, but are they thriving? Are they winning? Are they more advanced than ever before?

The answer is obvious: Hitler was an evil piece of shit. So we should all agree on that.

SATAN
12-01-2022, 09:22 PM
slatured

What? The Clayton Bigsby of ish has lost it.

AlternativeAcc.
12-01-2022, 09:23 PM
Did you even read the article, you literally just proved my point you moron :facepalm

You said the media never talks about the US bombing countries and killing innocent people. There are countless stories about that.

Let me guess, you think they purposely kill innocent people for the sake of it because US EVIL! (Corrupt of course like every country.. but everybody knows this)

You're literally a retard. :oldlol:

But Hitler literally DID kill innocent people to the tune of millions. Let's talk about that some more. Tell us why it's all propaganda because you're 12 and woke.

SATAN
12-01-2022, 09:23 PM
Not necessarily, rrr3.

I'm not reading whatever else you typed out.

SaltyMeatballs
12-01-2022, 09:27 PM

^^^

Stories like this don't get talked about enough

FKAri
12-01-2022, 09:27 PM
Manny, I can agree that just because someone is deemed "evil" it doesn't mean they can't offer something of value. Be it in ideas or actions. But most of your posts come off like you're being a contrarian for the sake of it. Everything is a conspiracy. Everyone else is wrong. Like some uber woke, naive, college freshman.

SaltyMeatballs
12-01-2022, 09:28 PM
The answer is obvious: Hitler was an evil piece of shit. So we should all agree on that.

Everyone agrees with that except the Hitler lovers, Manny98 and Kanye

FultzNationRISE
12-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Our understanding of WW2 isn't even from the "media". We get from all the people who were actually in it.

It's not like CNN decided our perception of Hitler.

Generally speaking, the public sees things thru whatever lens is common, and presented directly to them. People dont really question, investigate, and contemplate as individuals. This is empirical sociological fact. Socrates was branded evil and killed. Giordano Bruno theorized that other stars in the sky might have planets, he was promptly put to death. Malcolm X wanted blacks to be independent from the white financial establishment and he took a bullet. Most of society, at the time these people were killed by the state, were glad they died. There was no acceptable excuse for defending them. There was nothing redemptive to say about them. They were evil.

CNN kinda did and does decide most peoples perception of Hitler. But thats a good thing because in his case, it’s true.

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 09:34 PM
Hitlers story has been written and documented by thousands of different people. Hitler himself even documented his thoughts for all to read. Everyone agrees with it including those on his side at the time.

There is simply little to no room for anyone to skew it.

SaltyMeatballs
12-01-2022, 09:37 PM
Hitlers story has been written and documented by thousands of different people. Hitler himself even documented his thoughts for all to read. Everyone agrees with it including those on his side at the time.

And yet Manny will still say the things told to us about him are propaganda :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
12-01-2022, 09:41 PM
And yet Manny will still say the things told to us about him are propaganda :roll:

And is too stupid to realize it's Kanye spreading propaganda into impressional dumb minds like his.

Hilarious :lol

Impressionable *

FultzNationRISE
12-01-2022, 09:47 PM

Of course. Youre absolutely right, and to piggyback your point, everyone was free to read Socrates and Bruno and Malcolm’s works as well. Whether or not the ordinary public understood anything these reviled thinkers were actually saying is clear: Yes.

The general public tends to get it right. They dont just kind of look to authority for interpretation, they individually scrutinize things from a wide base of knowledge, and come to a conclusion which happens to usually be supported by people in charge at the time thru sheer coincidence. That was Socrates’ whole point. People think they know a thing, theyre adamant they know a thing, they dont see how they could possibly be wrong… And well? The typical person usually knows a lot and is never wrong.

Anyway that’s kinda getting off topic. F*ck Hitler.

SouBeachTalents
12-01-2022, 10:07 PM

It's all brainwashing
Yep, it's all US media propaganda and brainwashing, which is why Germany themselves have made Nazi symbolism illegal :lol

Doomsday Dallas
12-01-2022, 10:24 PM
Personally... I see a pattern

Trump... surprisingly, has been on the Alex Jones show (Alex Jones has now been crucified)

and again, surprisingly, Trump has met with Kanye several times, live on air in fact. (Kanye has now been crucified)

only a matter time for Trump... they will eventually crucify him too..... It's only a matter of time.

AlternativeAcc.
12-01-2022, 10:30 PM
Personally... I see a pattern

Trump... surprisingly, has been on the Alex Jones show (Alex Jones has now been crucified)

and again, surprisingly, Trump has met with Kanye several times, live on air in fact. (Kanye has now been crucified)

only a matter time for Trump... they will eventually crucify him too..... It's only a matter of time.
You been in a coma the last 7 years bro?

Welcome back!

TheMan
12-01-2022, 10:31 PM
Lmao wtf was that.

Jones tried to settle the record on Kanye‘s presumed false Nazi/Hitler sympathism accusations, and he doubled down explicitly saying he likes Hitler and „all people bring something good ESPECIALLY Hitler“.

Hilarious.

What was the outfit for?

So he can say it wasn‘t him?

I‘ll say this, in several clips I saw he did not sound like Kanye.

I‘ll assume it is him and say it‘s a shame he did this, because it de-credentials most of his other takes.

I'm well aware that English isn't your native tongue but "delegitimizes" is the word you're looking for in that sentence. :cheers:

TheMan
12-01-2022, 10:35 PM

This is a goofy take, it's like saying Ted Bundy was not that horrible, if you can get past the fact he brutally murdered dozens of young women, he also donated to the local ASPCA :facepalm

Doomsday Dallas
12-01-2022, 10:49 PM
You been in a coma the last 7 years bro?

Welcome back!

It's a crazy world we live in... Trump & Kanye,... who would've ever thought?

https://m.wsj.net/video/20181011/101118kanye1/101118kanye1_1920x1080.jpg

Off the Court
12-01-2022, 11:04 PM
There are so many things that I LOOOOOOVE about Hitler.

So many things.

Oh God I love it so much. I love it so hard.

RRR3
12-01-2022, 11:08 PM
Manny’s desire to be edgy has him literally defending Hitler now. Sad. Time for Jeff to ban him.

FultzNationRISE
12-01-2022, 11:20 PM
This is a goofy take, it's like saying Ted Bundy was not that horrible, if you can get past the fact he brutally murdered dozens of young women, he also donated to the local ASPCA :facepalm

You and I think he's horrible and psychotic, sure.

Altho I've heard plenty of supposedly normal people 'joke' (but not really joking) on social media that if a dog and a human were drowning, they'd save the dog. In fact I think Chewing has even said that here :lol

So maybe those people see Bundy as less monstrous than you or I do, simply because of how theyre inclined to view things. I'd like to think not, but who knows. There's no monopoly on the truth.

Everyone has a unique combination of experiences and genetic predisposition. Peoples perspectives are going to vary.

In Hitler's disgusting mind he might have thought "If we dont do this, by the year 2022 Europe is going to be twice as populated. Instead of one billion people it'll hold two billion. Twice as much traffic and pollution, home costs twice as high, energy costs twice as high. And there's no alternative, because people wont stop reproducing and theres no way to suppress human energy growth and consumption. It's either Holocaust now, or untenable chaos later that will also lead right back to savagery."

Yes, it's sick, and we cant understand why this delicate, artistic, vegetarian homosexual would do something like this. He was an evil madman.

But that's simply our perspective. If Kanye thinks he 'understands' it, then whatever. That's his choice to be a lunatic.

Doomsday Dallas
12-01-2022, 11:21 PM
It's a crazy world we live in... Trump & Kanye,... who would've ever thought?

https://m.wsj.net/video/20181011/101118kanye1/101118kanye1_1920x1080.jpg

I never knew Jared Kushner was in the room... That's like Trump's handler right there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_1484w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2017/01/31/National-Politics/Images/Botsford170131Trump11057.JPG

Meanwhile Kanye is flashing Trump's Gang signal.

https://pyxis.nymag.com/v1/imgs/f22/94e/cc7e6bf7204c78553b324ca5a3a484f8f7-22-trump-hands.rsquare.w700.jpg

That's a good photo of Trump and Kanye I just posted.

Wally450
12-01-2022, 11:33 PM
Hold this L Kanye.

People still try to believe there's no shit between blacks and Jews.

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 12:11 AM
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1598522518087897090?t=cK6CtgMB2Q713Z7jGx8Uaw&s=19

Kanye has fired shots at Elon, the man who brought him back to Twitter

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 12:13 AM
He also announced that he caught Chris Paul f@#king Kim

Weird thing to just throw out there, but you know, it's Kanye

Smook A.
12-02-2022, 12:17 AM
He also announced that he caught Chris Paul f@#king Kim

Weird thing to just throw out there, but you know, it's Kanye

Just saw the tweet. Holy shit :lol

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1598521964787896321

SATAN
12-02-2022, 12:22 AM
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1598522518087897090?t=cK6CtgMB2Q713Z7jGx8Uaw&s=19

Kanye has fired shots at Elon, the man who brought him back to Twitter

:oldlol:

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 12:25 AM
He going nuts on Twitter. I can see that Elon actually had to remove a couple of his tweets. I wonder what they were because Elons trying hard to keep his free speech bit going.

Looking at today, it looks like he's having a full blown bipolar episode. He really is crazy, literally.

diamenz
12-02-2022, 12:33 AM
you guys do realize that kanye is only doing this for attention, right? that's all it is. he doesn't feel one way or the other about hitler or jews.

...or chris paul.

Smook A.
12-02-2022, 12:37 AM
you guys do realize that kanye is only doing this for attention, right? that's all it is. he doesn't feel one way or the other about hitler or jews.

...or chris paul.

It's a really stupid way to get attention... but it's working

Proctor
12-02-2022, 12:51 AM
The guy is bi-polar and suffering a major mental health crisis in the public eye. Instead of getting him help, people bring him on tv and get him to say crazy things to boost their ratings. ‘Murica
That's exactly what it is IMO - and as such the media can focus on what new wild thing he said today much the same way they would for Trump. Field day for them.

He's very clearly mentally ill and I don't know why the average person takes what he says too seriously or even much cares at all. It's obvious that either nobody in his circle has the power to keep his mental health in check, or that nobody is in his circle altogether.

I admittedly have never followed his career, can only name one song of his, but it's clear that he's an immensely talented and diversely creative person. Art school education, music career, business... you match up someone that talented with prolonged bipolar episodes and whatever other mental health issues he may or may not have, and you're going to find someone believing and spouting off some ridiculously stupid shit. Most people think of bipolar as just some basic "happy one second and an angry the next" thing, and that's not it at all. AFAIK some exhibitions of bipolar episodes aren't so different from schizophrenia.

I'm sure he's enjoying the attention at the same time, which is also a problem. It's only going to get worse and I'm sure these Hitler comments are only testing the waters. :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
12-02-2022, 12:52 AM
https://twitter.com/Iightworks/status/1598389633863352323

this man is insane lmao

he's even caping for Balenciaga

https://i.gyazo.com/f418418014dc6f4123859abb2204a376.png

https://i.gyazo.com/8921665cf21fe6c7dd71924e2d03d651.png

all it took was one of them admitting they want to blow hitler for this to be deleted

https://i.ibb.co/rmpDcLp/1666090838467-n-maddow-brk-kanyeelontrump-tweet-221017-1920x1080-g2nbjj-1.jpg

FultzNationRISE
12-02-2022, 01:27 AM
That's exactly what it is IMO - and as such the media can focus on what new wild thing he said today much the same way they would for Trump. Field day for them.

He's very clearly mentally ill and I don't know why the average person takes what he says too seriously or even much cares at all. It's obvious that either nobody in his circle has the power to keep his mental health in check, or that nobody is in his circle altogether.

I admittedly have never followed his career, can only name one song of his, but it's clear that he's an immensely talented and diversely creative person. Art school education, music career, business... you match up someone that talented with prolonged bipolar episodes and whatever other mental health issues he may or may not have, and you're going to find someone believing and spouting off some ridiculously stupid shit. Most people think of bipolar as just some basic "happy one second and an angry the next" thing, and that's not it at all. AFAIK some exhibitions of bipolar episodes aren't so different from schizophrenia.

I'm sure he's enjoying the attention at the same time, which is also a problem. It's only going to get worse and I'm sure these Hitler comments are only testing the waters. :facepalm

He definitely seems to have gone further off the deep end beyond just an act or publicity (altho that probably factors into part of it). Ive also always found speculation that he may be… in a certain “closet” to be pretty credible as well. He actually parallels Rodman in a lot of ways, who also has continued to struggle with keeping a grip on sanity as the years have gone by.

I think his behavior (melting down on public platforms) is actually emblematic of a more profound question we’re gonna have to answer as society going forward. Especially as the world becomes more virtual. What do you do with people who are saying things we hate or disagree with? Do we de-platform them? Is that the future equivalent of a jail sentence? China is apparently STILL in Covid lockdowns (I just found this out recently). What if someone is shut off from social media on top of that? Theyre effectively imprisoned in isolation, no? Because they said wacky shit publicly, on an account nobody else was forced to follow or pay attention to. But theres a LOT of wacky humans out there. Hell, theres a lot on ISH. :lol Can we de-platform everyone with an unpopular opinion? SATAN/rr3 thinks we should, but is he right? Is that the future of digital fascism?

What is to be with all this stuff? Social opinions will shift more and more quickly in the future. Norms and morés that used to take thousands of years to change will take on a ‘viral’ quality. We’re gonna be cancelling people for stuff that was mainstream approved the day they said it but deemed horrible the next. 1984 style.

Shit is wild doe.

Overdrive
12-02-2022, 01:37 AM

Tell us about the good things Hitler has done for society.

What exactly? That he liked dogs?

My grandparents were alive. They witnessed the Nazi regime firsthand. The irony is that Hitler's ideology saw blacks like Kanye or you as disposable subhumans.

RRR3
12-02-2022, 01:41 AM
Kanye just got suspended from Twitter lol

Overdrive
12-02-2022, 01:47 AM

I dealt and deal wirh bipolar people. Yes, manic episodes - what people mix up with anger - seem like psychotic behavior in extreme cases, but you don't start to admire Hitler, because you're in a manic episode. You don't change your opinion. You just emphasize on it.

What you might mean is schizoaffective disorder, which is absolutely wild. Basically these people become complete unhinged psychos in their manic phases. It's schizophrenia on top of bipolar disorder.

kanye

crying out for help or crying out to get all his teeth knocked out with a baseball bat

Proctor
12-02-2022, 02:58 AM
I dealt and deal wirh bipolar people. Yes, manic episodes - what people mix up with anger - seem like psychotic behavior in extreme cases, but you don't start to admire Hitler, because you're in a manic episode. You don't change your opinion. You just emphasize on it.

What you might mean is schizoaffective disorder, which is absolutely wild. Basically these people become complete unhinged psychos in their manic phases. It's schizophrenia on top of bipolar disorder.
I guess I was saying that there is no doubt to me the shit he's saying (whether he truly believes it or is just saying it for attention) is being exacerbated by his mental health episode, if the episode isn't outright to blame for it in the first place. I do think you're pretty accurate with your statement that one would emphasize their opinion rather than outright change it. For example though, with the whole grandiose nonstop thinking aspect of certain bipolar episodes, it doesn't surprise me that he being an intensely creative person with a mind going in a hundred different directions, that he would pull some misguided or contrarian shit out of his ass. Especially when he seems like has the pseudo-intellectual/edgy for the sake of it Kyrie bug, and is an attention whore in the Kardashian 'say and do whatever you have to do to stay relevant' mold.

It's a little bit of all of those things for why his brain is even on the subject of Hitler or Jews in the first place, and of course the media is going to relentlessly feed it. Ultimately I don't think it's a stretch for a bipolar episode and the mental toll of the endless spotlight to carry him across the finish line. He's wise enough to know what are the most nuclear buttons to push, and mentally impaired enough right now to push them.

He's being feasted upon on two fronts: endlessly being crucified and despised on one side of the coin, and on the other being enabled and given a platform for himself to further self-destruct instead of getting whatever help he needs. It's not going to end well and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up offing himself or in an asylum. I don't support him or the spectacle as a whole and I don't watch these interviews, so forgive me if there is some ignorance on my part.

Proctor
12-02-2022, 03:26 AM
He definitely seems to have gone further off the deep end beyond just an act or publicity (altho that probably factors into part of it). Ive also always found speculation that he may be… in a certain “closet” to be pretty credible as well. He actually parallels Rodman in a lot of ways, who also has continued to struggle with keeping a grip on sanity as the years have gone by.

I think his behavior (melting down on public platforms) is actually emblematic of a more profound question we’re gonna have to answer as society going forward. Especially as the world becomes more virtual. What do you do with people who are saying things we hate or disagree with? Do we de-platform them? Is that the future equivalent of a jail sentence? China is apparently STILL in Covid lockdowns (I just found this out recently). What if someone is shut off from social media on top of that? Theyre effectively imprisoned in isolation, no? Because they said wacky shit publicly, on an account nobody else was forced to follow or pay attention to. But theres a LOT of wacky humans out there. Hell, theres a lot on ISH. :lol Can we de-platform everyone with an unpopular opinion? SATAN/rr3 thinks we should, but is he right? Is that the future of digital fascism?

What is to be with all this stuff? Social opinions will shift more and more quickly in the future. Norms and morés that used to take thousands of years to change will take on a ‘viral’ quality. We’re gonna be cancelling people for stuff that was mainstream approved the day they said it but deemed horrible the next. 1984 style.

Shit is wild doe.
Good questions and points, even if some are a tad depressing to think about.

Equally stumped on most of it, but I'd like to think cancel culture will slowly die as there won't be any meat left on that bone. Whether that's 5 years from now or 20, your guess is as good as mine. You can't just whittle away at what is acceptable in society until there is nothing left and no joy to be had. At some point it has to swing back the other way. That said, there's countless arguments that can be made for why it won't go that way. These platforms...being platforms...and allowing the most polarizing and personal thoughts to be shared by the most impersonal methods en masse, and all of the ugly aspects of humanity that come out when such is done.

As a silver lining, I do enjoy that we live in age where thinking critically/independently (without being a Kyrie or a Kanye) and simply not being a ***** about anything and everything is a commodity like never before. Being an actual well-balanced human with a personality, having some semi-original thoughts, not shitting yourself over an unpopular or opposing view, and daring to take the slightest risk in your everyday words or actions makes one stand out now. :lol

SATAN
12-02-2022, 03:35 AM

Stop trying so hard. You are not smart. Not funny. You're not remarkable. Just cringe.

SATAN
12-02-2022, 03:40 AM
We live in age where thinking critically/independently (without being a Kyrie or a Kanye) and simply not being a ***** about anything and everything is a commodity like never before. Being an actual well-balanced human with a personality, having some semi-original thoughts, not shitting yourself over an unpopular or opposing view, and daring to take the slightest risk in your everyday words or actions makes one stand out now. :lol

Bullshit. Look who you guys are constantly focusing on. The internet and media just exaggerates everything. The real world with real people is still a thing.

Proctor
12-02-2022, 03:47 AM
Bullshit. The internet and media just exaggerates everything. The real world with real people is still a thing.
And the real world is where I'm talking about :lol

It has never been easier to stand out in the real world if you're genuine and one, a couple, or all of those things I described. Not an edgy pseudo-intellectual moron like Kyrie, not a shrieking 'the sky is falling' type that wants to de-platform a few people everyday, not an extreme one thing or the other...simply an actual person with a personality and some thinking skills.

Proctor
12-02-2022, 03:48 AM
Stop trying so hard. You are not smart. Not funny. You're not remarkable. Just cringe.
"De-platform him!! Mods?!??? Jeff??? :cry:"

SATAN
12-02-2022, 04:00 AM
"De-platform him!! Mods?!??? Jeff??? :cry:"

Wrong account. :facepalm

Manny98
12-02-2022, 05:40 AM
Tell us about the good things Hitler has done for society.

What exactly? That he liked dogs?

My grandparents were alive. They witnessed the Nazi regime firsthand. The irony is that Hitler's ideology saw blacks like Kanye or you as disposable subhumans.

All the inventions and scientific advancements that the Nazis have done that are still used today

I never claimed to be a Hitler supporter, he was crazy and went too far with his , but agreeing with some of his views like Kanye doesn't make you an evil person or crazy, but that's what the Jews who run the media want you to believe

Funny how despite the Holocaust and everything that Jews still hold 90+ percent of the worlds wealth and that the vast majority of all media outlets ate ran by Jewish people

"If you want to know who controls you look at who you can't criticize" - George Orwell

SATAN
12-02-2022, 05:45 AM
Good trolling, Manny98. Well done.

L00t
12-02-2022, 10:02 AM
"If you want to know who controls you look at who you can't criticize" - George Orwell

Funny you would say that. It was actually not Orwell (you're wild for attributing it to him), and not Voltaire (who it's often attrtibuted to) who coined that phrase. It was Kevin Alfred Strom (an American white nationalist, neo-Nazi, Holocaust denier, white separatist, and founder of National Vanguard).

So, there's that, aside from all the nonense you post here. Youy must REALLY like Hugo Boss and Fanta for you to deny Hitler being evil af.

SouBeachTalents
12-02-2022, 11:30 AM
All the inventions and scientific advancements that the Nazis have done that are still used today

I never claimed to be a Hitler supporter, he was crazy and went too far with his , but agreeing with some of his views like Kanye doesn't make you an evil person or crazy, but that's what the Jews who run the media want you to believe

Funny how despite the Holocaust and everything that Jews still hold 90+ percent of the worlds wealth and that the vast majority of all media outlets ate ran by Jewish people

What inventions and scientific advancements were those? And how is that agreeing with his views, which views of Hitler do you agree with?

Chick Stern
12-02-2022, 11:50 AM

90+ ?

https://resumegenius.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/spock-skeptical.gif

RRR3
12-02-2022, 12:46 PM
Manny is a Nazi. Time to ban him Jeff.

Manny98
12-02-2022, 01:24 PM
What inventions and scientific advancements were those? And how is that agreeing with his views, which views of Hitler do you agree with?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:German_inventions_of_the_Nazi_period

I agree with Hitlers views on Homosexuality

He wanted prostitution and pornography to be completely illegal which they should be, Porn is the devil

He was against communism massively

I kinda agree with some of his ideas on Race mixing, I think the world would be better if people stuck to there original homeland, Black people in Africa, White People in Europe ect.

His traditionalist views on gender roles where mother's should stay at home and the male to go out be the breadwinners

I could go on....

FultzNationRISE
12-02-2022, 01:26 PM

Black people can't be racist.

Remember, AOC and co have said this repeatedly?

Gotta try another angle pal.

Manny98
12-02-2022, 01:27 PM
See this is what's wrong, I don't agree with your stupid anarchy communist views but I would never in a million years call for your voice to be silenced and report you, because I respect the idea that everyone should be allowed to express there own views

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 01:31 PM
Manny, who came to this forum openly admitting to be attracted to trans people, has now been groomed into a fascist homophobe who denounces race mixing.

He is why cancel culture happened.

And now you have Musk himself silencing Ye, canceling him, the leader at the front line of the fight against cancel culture, being hit over the head with that reality.

SouBeachTalents
12-02-2022, 01:38 PM

He wanted prostitution and pornography to be completely illegal which they should be, Porn is the devil

I kinda agree with some of his ideas on Race mixing, I think the world would be better if people stuck to there original homeland, Black people in Africa, White People in Europe ect.

His traditionalist views on gender roles where mother's should stay at home and the male to go out be the breadwinners

I could go on....
So if someone came up to you on the street and told you to get out of their country and go back to Africa, you'd agree with them?

RRR3
12-02-2022, 01:42 PM
Black people can't be racist.

Remember, AOC and co have said this repeatedly?

Gotta try another angle pal.
AOC is wrong plenty of the time and black people can obviously be racist. You really thought you had something there.

RRR3
12-02-2022, 01:43 PM
See this is what's wrong, I don't agree with your stupid anarchy communist views but I would never in a million years call for your voice to be silenced and report you, because I respect the idea that everyone should be allowed to express there own views
My views aren’t genocidal and racist :facepalm
It’s one thing to be a conservative, I wouldn’t call for your ban if you were just a republican but you’re literally praising Hitler. Notice even far right guys like starface won’t back you up on this one.

FultzNationRISE
12-02-2022, 01:44 PM
Manny, who came to this forum openly admitting to be attracted to trans people, has now been groomed into a fascist homophobe who denounces race mixing.

And now you have Musk himself silencing Ye, canceling him, the leader at the front line of the fight against cancel culture, being hit over the head with that reality.

I dont know the details of the ban and I wasnt following this drama in real time anywhere except what I read on ISH, but I will say this:

There's a difference between having a disagreeable opinion in a civil discussion, which is what the left often wants people cancelled for (rrr3/satan), and intentionally obnoxious provocation. That's where context comes in. Kanye was not simply voicing an opinion but TRYING to be belligerent about it and push the envelope. And I think all sides agree there is always a point where that kind of thing goes too far and has to be shut down. You can say something to a person passing by you, but you cant walk alongside them screaming in their face. "Free speech" doesnt make those two concepts identical.

I think people like Musk and others want more context to be included in the 'cancellation process.' Fascists like RRR3/SATAN have less tolerance, and therefore less patience for context.

bladefd
12-02-2022, 02:04 PM

...or chris paul.

Or he has mental health issues and needs help.

AlternativeAcc.
12-02-2022, 02:06 PM

He got suspended for posting a Swastika (or similarly looking emblem) which Musk said incites violence and violates their terms of service.

What Trump and a lot of other people got banned for isn't remotely the same as what Ye is doing. 'Free speech' on platforms isn't without nuance.

AlternativeAcc.
12-02-2022, 02:09 PM
I dont know the details of the ban and I wasnt following this drama in real time anywhere except what I read on ISH, but I will say this:

There's a difference between having a disagreeable opinion in a civil discussion, which is what the left often wants people cancelled for (rrr3/satan), and intentionally obnoxious provocation. That's where context comes in. Kanye was not simply voicing an opinion but TRYING to be belligerent about it and push the envelope. And I think all sides agree there is always a point where that kind of thing goes too far and has to be shut down. You can say something to a person passing by you, but you cant walk alongside them screaming in their face. "Free speech" doesnt make those two concepts identical.

I think people like Musk and others want more context to be included in the 'cancellation process.' Fascists like RRR3/SATAN have less tolerance, and therefore less patience for context.

Precisely this.

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 02:14 PM
He got suspended for posting a Swastika (or similarly looking emblem) which Musk said incites violence and violates their terms of service.

What Trump and a lot of other people got banned for isn't remotely the same as what Ye is doing. 'Free speech' on platforms isn't without nuance.

You're right it isn't the same, Trump literally tried to overthrow the US Government and has half the country questioning our democracy. He still is to this day on Truth Social, wanting to force Kari Lake into office and declaring everything a sham.

Manny in here jumping on the "Hitler wasn't so bad after all" boat is a prime example of how retarded messages have massive effects on young impressionable minds.

I could go on....

so you're an absolute piece of dog shit

doesn't surprise me bitch

diamenz
12-02-2022, 02:20 PM
look. manny. young brother mayne.

the reason you got jumped on and wound up at the bottom of a twenty car pile up in this thread is because you can't just jump into a controversial topic going full on college boy contrarian mode without providing some sort of a preface. a preface stating shit like 'now, i realize this is a controversial and touchy subject for a lot of people and i'm in no way excusing ________, and ______ is obviously this and that and i condone ______ actions to the fullest degree...'

THEN you can insert your 'but' and say whatchu wanna say. otherwise, nobody's going to listen to you because you're labeled an immediate fool. in that case, don't act puzzled and wonder why people are on you.

you wanna go against the grain? great. question everything, but provide a lengthy, contextual, and well thought-out argument in order to convince people that you're attempting to be intellectually interested, not just different or contrarian for the sake of calling everyone else sheep.

/lecture

AlternativeAcc.
12-02-2022, 02:22 PM
You're right it isn't the same, Trump literally tried to overthrow the US Government and has half the country questioning our democracy. He still is to this day on Truth Social, wanting to force Kari Lake into office and declaring everything a sham.

Manny in here jumping on the "Hitler wasn't so bad after all" boat is a prime example of how retarded messages have massive effects on young impressionable minds.

But Trump has the right to believe certain things and talk about them.. his opinions don't promote violence and he literally said to his supporters to not get violent. It's not the same as being completely unhinged talking about how you like Hitler and posting Swastikas. It's just not.

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 02:22 PM
Where is Chewing in all this?

Did he f@#king die?

I can't recall the last time I was on ISH and he wasn't in here.

RRR3
12-02-2022, 02:24 PM

Did he f@#king die?

Morbidly obese people tend to live shorter lives. Especially if they don’t get COVID vaccinations. Chewy may well have suffered a fatal heart attack.

AlternativeAcc.
12-02-2022, 02:29 PM
Morbidly obese people tend to live shorter lives. Especially if they don’t get COVID vaccinations. Chewy may well have suffered a fatal heart attack.

You're the dude who says it's 'cruel' to talk about peoples personal lives, but you're here joking about someone dying of a heart attack. What the **** is wrong with you? :facepalm

FultzNationRISE
12-02-2022, 02:43 PM

Youre committing a logical fallacy here, by presenting Hitler and the Holocaust as identical concepts, rather than related.

By this logic, America's founding fathers can be only and exclusively defined by slavery. When you use cash, you are condoning slavery, because Washington's picture is on there. Taking a day off for "President's Day" is celebrating slavery, because Jefferson owned slaves. You basically cannot celebrate any achievement, aspect of life, or culture that happened in America before 1864, because slavery also existed.

Manny nor Kanye have championed the Holocaust (as far as I'm aware.) But Adolf Hitler technically was a person, a historical figure, an author, a political leader, all these different things. Presenting him as a singular concept (the holocaust) but not the founding fathers kind of speaks to their point. It's all in how people choose to look at things.

Obviously it's understandable why the mention of Hitler is repulsive. My own grandfather was a jew who fought the nazis as a US fighter pilot in world war 2. My parents actually still have this antique swastika jacket pin he pulled off the jacket of a dead nazi and kept. The Holocaust is still a very recent event and Hitler was the face of it. That makes it a very, very delicate subject. My only point here is it is logically disingenuous to suggest Hitler can only be described as "the holocaust" and nothing else. It's simply not accurate on logical grounds. Youre free to denounce each individual idea someone brings up that he had, and explain why it sucks, but someone saying "I respect Hitler's opinion on this or that" does not equate to condoning genocide any more than admiring the Declaration of Indpendence is an endorsement of slavery.

That said, I dont see any reason anyone should CHOOSE to defend Hitler. It's not very useful and doesnt win you any points. I would just stick to debating specific ideas and leaving Hitler out of it. But I do think it's anyone's right to do it if they really want to. Doing something ill-advised doesnt automatically make one a monster.

SaltyMeatballs
12-02-2022, 02:53 PM

So you think homosexuals should be persecuted just because they're attracted to the same gender. Just disregarding the fact that they're also humans like heterosexuals

This I can get down with. NoFap would be much easier

Now this is just an incredibly stupid way of thinking. It would also severely limit the opportunities for people who are originally from very poor countries and there would be no diversity whatsoever

2 incomes in a household > 1. Especially in this day and age

Oh Manny. I hope you never have any kids. I'd feel bad for them

SaltyMeatballs
12-02-2022, 02:58 PM

Did he f@#king die?

That's what I've been wondering. Patty just disappeared

Axe
12-02-2022, 03:00 PM

...or chris paul.
Paul?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/Will_Smith_slaps_Chris_Rock.jpg

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 03:02 PM
Youre committing a logical fallacy here, by presenting Hitler and the Holocaust as identical concepts, rather than related.

By this logic, America's founding fathers can be only and exclusively defined by slavery. When you use cash, you are condoning slavery, because Washington's picture is on there. Taking a day off for "President's Day" is celebrating slavery, because Jefferson owned slaves. You basically cannot celebrate any achievement, aspect of life, or culture that happened in America before 1864, because slavery also existed.

Manny nor Kanye have championed the Holocaust (as far as I'm aware.) But Adolf Hitler technically was a person, a historical figure, an author, a political leader, all these different things. Presenting him as a singular concept (the holocaust) but not the founding fathers kind of speaks to their point. It's all in how people choose to look at things.

Obviously it's understandable why the mention of Hitler is repulsive. My own grandfather was a jew who fought the nazis as a US fighter pilot in world war 2. My parents actually still have this antique swastika jacket pin he pulled off the jacket of a dead nazi and kept. The Holocaust is still a very recent event and Hitler was the face of it. That makes it a very, very delicate subject. My only point here is it is logically disingenuous to suggest Hitler can only be described as "the holocaust" and nothing else. It's simply not accurate on logical grounds. Youre free to denounce each individual idea someone brings up that he had, and explain why it sucks, but someone saying "I respect Hitler's opinion on this or that" does not equate to condoning genocide any more than admiring the Declaration of Indpendence is an endorsement of slavery.

That said, I dont see any reason anyone should CHOOSE to defend Hitler. It's not very useful and doesnt win you any points. I would just stick to debating specific ideas and leaving Hitler out of it. But I do think it's anyone's right to do it if they really want to. Doing something ill-advised doesnt automatically make one a monster.

Sure it is anyone's right to defend Hitler, absolutely. Would Manny have these positive thoughts on Hitler without Ye's insane rants? I don't think so. Which gets to my initial point, Kanye West has influenced and groomed Manny to appreciate Hitler. Ye has made an impact on his beliefs. This is why there are people out there canceling others. This is why there is a call to silence negativity.

I'm glad this event happened because it has forced everyone into the reality that a line has to be drawn somewhere. Absolute "free speech" with no line drawn is harmful.

Axe
12-02-2022, 03:04 PM
But the eradication that he did ages ago was just too much lol.

AlternativeAcc.
12-02-2022, 03:10 PM
Sure it is anyone's right to defend Hitler, absolutely. Would Manny have these positive thoughts on Hitler without Ye's insane rants? I don't think so. Which gets to my initial point, Kanye West has influenced and groomed Manny to appreciate Hitler. Ye has made an impact on his beliefs. This is why there are people out there canceling others. This is why there is a call to silence negativity.

I'm glad this event happened because it has forced everyone into the reality that a line has to be drawn somewhere. Absolute "free speech" with no line drawn is harmful.
You're right; there needs to be a line drawn somewhere.

But just because you strongly dislike someone, you may be biased when assessing whether or not someone should be canceled. What Trump does is no different than what people on the other side do. Both sides have crazy opinions. But only one side has been cancelled for it... that's the problem musk is trying to fix. Kanye being cancelled is just showing that twitter is operating under a form of logical reasoning. Not a clear one-sided bias that they formerly were operating under

FultzNationRISE
12-02-2022, 03:13 PM

I think it's more that Kanye made this subject a topic of discussion, therefore it's more appropriate to express such a view in this case. If people are discussing the Johnny Depp trial and Manny comes in and says "Guys I agree with some things Hitler did" it would be kinda out of place and awkward :roll:

I think for the most part West just steered the conversation toward a place people already had things they were waiting to say about it.

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 03:26 PM
You're right; there needs to be a line drawn somewhere.

But just because you strongly dislike someone, you may be biased when assessing whether or not someone should be canceled. What Trump does is no different than what people on the other side do. Both sides have crazy opinions. But only one side has been cancelled for it... that's the problem musk is trying to fix. Kanye being cancelled is just showing that twitter is operating under a form of logical reasoning. Not a clear one-sided bias that they formerly were operating under
Sure there needs to be unbiased ground rules. -can not incite violence, etc

But there are other topics like covid where misinformation could possibly lead to death will draw lots of debating because each side believes it is the other with the misinformation. And in those situations it is hard to know where the line is. I think those pushing outlandish shit like microchips in the vaccine need to be silenced. Our population is too stupid to understand how ridiculous that is, especially gullible elderly people who really needed the vaccine.

AlternativeAcc.
12-02-2022, 03:33 PM
Sure there needs to be unbiased ground rules. -can not incite violence, etc

But there are other topics like covid where misinformation could possibly lead to death will draw lots of debating because each side believes it is the other with the misinformation. And in those situations it is hard to know where the line is. I think those pushing outlandish shit like microchips in the vaccine need to be silenced. Our population is too stupid to understand how ridiculous that is, especially gullible elderly people who really needed the vaccine.
Thats the point, there's extreme views on both sides. Both sides think the other sides views are dangerous.

You gotta let people decide what they want to listen to and believe. If they believe false stuff and it ends up killing them - thats the decision they had the right to make.

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 03:41 PM
Thats the point, there's extreme views on both sides. Both sides think the other sides views are dangerous.

You gotta let people decide what they want to listen to and believe. If they believe false stuff and it ends up killing them - thats the decision they had the right to make.
I disagree, I think they should take steps to remove harmful lies. But ultimately I believe the company itself should have the freedom to choose. If Musk wants to let that stuff run free all over Twitter so be it, but he should accept that others have the freedom to criticize him for it, and he should also accept that other businesses are free to drop business with him.

AlternativeAcc.
12-02-2022, 04:09 PM
I disagree, I think they should take steps to remove harmful lies. But ultimately I believe the company itself should have the freedom to choose. If Musk wants to let that stuff run free all over Twitter so be it, but he should accept that others have the freedom to criticize him for it, and he should also accept that other businesses are free to drop business with him.

Bro you brought a radically crazy view that microphones are in vaccines. The people who actually believe that is a tiny tiny % of the population.

Most anti-vaxx people are skeptical of the health consequences of an unproven vaccine against a strain of flu that has almost 0% chance of harming them in any meaningful way.

^^^

There's nothing wrong with having this viewpoint.

Manny98
12-02-2022, 04:38 PM
So if someone came up to you on the street and told you to get out of their country and go back to Africa, you'd agree with them?

We are way to far deep into race mixing to go back

But I think the world would be a better place and there would be overall less conflict if we never mixed in the first place.

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 04:50 PM
Bro you brought a radically crazy view that microphones are in vaccines. The people who actually believe that is a tiny tiny % of the population.

Most anti-vaxx people are skeptical of the health consequences of an unproven vaccine against a strain of flu that has almost 0% chance of harming them in any meaningful way.

^^^

There's nothing wrong with having this viewpoint.
Being skeptical is absolutely fine but spreading falsehoods is not. We should all strive for the truth and it's weird that the side who always complains about fake news is the same side who is fighting for it on social media.

Nutso conspiracies in general are very common. Some are harmful, some are not. I think it is better for social media to use their best judgement but again it should be up to the company to police things however they want to.

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 04:51 PM
We are way to far deep into race mixing to go back

But I think the world would be a better place and there would be overall less conflict if we never mixed in the first place.

You want racial segregation. You're basically a caveman.

Manny98
12-02-2022, 05:37 PM

It's been factually proven that there is a direct correlation between the racial diversity of a country and the amount of crime and overall harmony

We were never supposed to mix in the first place

Lakers Legend#32
12-02-2022, 05:46 PM
This is an extremely rare moment where Alex Jones is the voice of reason.

How far off the rails are the Republicans when Alex Jones has to ground you.

FultzNationRISE
12-02-2022, 05:56 PM

Blacks in the west clearly have as much right to the country they were born in as anyone else, but I personally feel there should be some kind of 'black israel' for those who WANT to build anew among their people. Among LEBRON'S people.

Realistically, nobody's gonna wanna do that in Africa right now. But in the future, who knows?

I wouldnt want to see any of our boys here pack up and leave, but like... Stephen A, Spike Lee? :lol It seems like they dont really want to be around white people anyway, so why dont they create a palatable alternative just like jews have? I've always wondered that.

Wakanda forever!

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 05:58 PM
It's been factually proven that there is a direct correlation between the racial diversity of a country and the amount of crime and overall harmony

We were never supposed to mix in the first place
Yeah? El Salvador, highest murder rate on the planet, is 86% Mestizo. Very little diversity.

Followed by Honduras and Venezuela which are similar.

Africa has many extremely high murder rates and very high% black.

Even in the US most violence is within the race, black-on-black.

FultzNationRISE
12-02-2022, 06:03 PM

This again comes down to context.

If I move to Japan, there's not gonna be any problems. If 5 million Americans move to Japan, it's gonna cause a lot of problems.

It's true that when there's no clear default culture, each group fights to be the dominant culture and conflict happens. When the dominant culture is not threatened, minorities find much more tolerance. This goes both ways whether whites or any other group is the majority, or minority.

It's just a reality of human psychology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I7J_0oP18Y

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 06:36 PM
This again comes down to context.

If I move to Japan, there's not gonna be any problems. If 5 million Americans move to Japan, it's gonna cause a lot of problems.

It's true that when there's no clear default culture, each group fights to be the dominant culture and conflict happens. When the dominant culture is not threatened, minorities find much more tolerance. This goes both ways whether whites or any other group is the majority, or minority.

It's just a reality of human psychology.

Another reality of human psychology is that sometimes blacks and whites want to f@#k each other and we should allow them that freedom.

Manny98
12-02-2022, 06:40 PM
Another reality of human psychology is that sometimes blacks and whites want to f@#k each other and we should allow them that freedom.
Yes and conflicts are created as a result of that

We're too deep into race mixing anyway to go back

Lakers Legend#32
12-02-2022, 06:53 PM
Helpful Reminder.

If you can't denounce Nazis because doing so would anger your base.

you're on the wrong f#cking side.

ArbitraryWater
12-02-2022, 06:59 PM
Helpful Reminder.

If you can't denounce Nazis because doing so would anger your base.

you're on the wrong f#cking side.

Nobody here has problems denouncing Nazis lol.

Have you denounced Balenciaga?

You should watch TheView deflect talking about giving the right ammo, rather than denouncing Balenciaga.

Or watch this woman go mad saying naked men around kids are okay:
https://www.instagram.com/p/ClogvkjP-6y/

lol.

She see's it as political sides.

FultzNationRISE
12-02-2022, 07:12 PM

This… has nothing to do with what I said?

Black people who want to live where black culture is predominant and black people are the majority should have the freedom to do so. Black people who feel perfectly comfortable in a society where whites are still a majority in business and the justice system etc shouldnt feel compelled to leave.

Im talking about the factions on twitter constantly blaming and complaining how terrible white society is. They should be encouraged and supported in starting communities of their own where they feel better represented.

How does everyone not win in that scenario?

highwhey
12-02-2022, 08:07 PM
Rmbr when libs used to defend mentally I’ll people (mainly bc a lot of them are mentally ill) and now they use terms such as bipolar/unhinged as slurs?

SATAN
12-02-2022, 08:14 PM
https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/uLDWzKpQNaYG05p4wJirII0nUR3.jpg

Off the Court
12-02-2022, 09:11 PM
Rmbr when libs used to defend mentally I’ll people (mainly bc a lot of them are mentally ill) and now they use terms such as bipolar/unhinged as slurs?

That's why I always defend jstern, he has aspergers, he can't help it. Everyone needs to leave him alone.

RRR3
12-02-2022, 10:18 PM
That's why I always defend jstern, he has aspergers, he can't help it. Everyone needs to leave him alone.
Autism makes you socially awkward, it's not an excuse to be a terrible person like jstern is.

FKAri
12-02-2022, 10:23 PM
Funny you would say that. It was actually not Orwell (you're wild for attributing it to him), and not Voltaire (who it's often attrtibuted to) who coined that phrase. It was Kevin Alfred Strom (an American white nationalist, neo-Nazi, Holocaust denier, white separatist, and founder of National Vanguard).

I don't think he's read a single page of writing from any one of those 3 guys. He's just repeating something he saw on Twitter :oldlol:

Axe
12-02-2022, 10:58 PM
:oldlol:

Doomsday Dallas
12-02-2022, 11:08 PM
https://twitter.com/deonteleologist/status/1598407691830890497

Ok... I only saw one clip of the interview... seeing this part for the first time.

LMAO

Alex Jones tries to get Ye to say that the only thing he likes about the Nazis were their uniforms.

Doomsday Dallas
12-02-2022, 11:10 PM
OMG, that's the funniest $hit I've ever seen.

Doomsday Dallas
12-02-2022, 11:13 PM
“I don’t like the word ‘evil’ next to Nazis… I love Jewish people, but I also love Nazis.”

I missed that quote too.

This man really might be a genius... Balls of steel too.

ShawkFactory
12-03-2022, 12:56 AM
This… has nothing to do with what I said?

Black people who want to live where black culture is predominant and black people are the majority should have the freedom to do so. Black people who feel perfectly comfortable in a society where whites are still a majority in business and the justice system etc shouldnt feel compelled to leave.

Im talking about the factions on twitter constantly blaming and complaining how terrible white society is. They should be encouraged and supported in starting communities of their own where they feel better represented.

How does everyone not win in that scenario?

I agree with most of this but I don't think the actual sentiment is that black people are uncomfortable just by the sheer math of being outnumbered by whites in business and representation. My next door neighbors grandma, who is only like 84, went to a black school and couldn't do anything the white girls could do. Shit wasn't that long ago and I think the lack of respect and understanding from some people for that is where most of those types are coming from. It's a simple misunderstanding.

"Factions on Twitter" is never a good place to start an actual discussion I don't think. There's factions on Twitter for everything these days and no one can actually say anything given the nature of it.

Overdrive
12-03-2022, 06:22 AM

I could go on....

Which invention exactly was Hitler responsible for? 2 things cumulated in the WW2 era. There was a huge paradigm shift in physics early in the 20th century. We went from Galileo to Einstein, Planck and Heisenberg among others.

What war does is to fuel inventions useful to military. So basically there was a caste of scientists in Germany that didn't have the funds during the late 20s getting money and infrastructure thrown at them to do anything the please if it slightly helps the military. This doesn't make Hitler directly responsible for any invention done by these people.

Hitler was a poverty striken antisemitic wannabe artist who came to power, because he was a charismatic talker with the drive to compensate for his lost ball during WW1. He had nothing to offer for either society or science.

Women had to work for the Nazis. So much for the traditionalist views. Portraying these nostalgic views was part of giving the public image of everything is fine in rural Germany and Austria while the reality was that the cities were in ruins and women had to do the dirty work because their men were dying in France and Russia.

a lot of stupid people

depressing

for anyone that isn't an incel nazi

remember life is short

many never grasp the significance

Manny98
12-03-2022, 10:47 AM
Elon Musk acts like he's on our side then turns around and bans Trump on Twitter :facepalm

Free speech is only allowed until it offends people I guess

Manny98
12-03-2022, 10:50 AM
Which invention exactly was Hitler responsible for? 2 things cumulated in the WW2 era. There was a huge paradigm shift in physics early in the 20th century. We went from Galileo to Einstein, Planck and Heisenberg among others.

What war does is to fuel inventions useful to military. So basically there was a caste of scientists in Germany that didn't have the funds during the late 20s getting money and infrastructure thrown at them to do anything the please if it slightly helps the military. This doesn't make Hitler directly responsible for any invention done by these people.

Hitler was a poverty striken antisemitic wannabe artist who came to power, because he was a charismatic talker with the drive to compensate for his lost ball during WW1. He had nothing to offer for either society or science.

Women had to work for the Nazis. So much for the traditionalist views. Portraying these nostalgic views was part of giving the public image of everything is fine in rural Germany and Austria while the reality was that the cities were in ruins and women had to do the dirty work because their men were dying in France and Russia.

I'm talking about Nazis in general

I'm not saying Women can't work, but they should play to there gender roles in which they would excel in like Nursing,Childcare ect

diamenz
12-03-2022, 01:07 PM
Elon Musk acts like he's on our side then turns around and bans Trump on Twitter :facepalm

Free speech is only allowed until it offends people I guess

elon unbanned trump weeks ago bro. musk isn't on that 'side' shit.

diamenz
12-03-2022, 01:12 PM
I missed that quote too.

This man really might be a genius... Balls of steel too.

christ. how do you people not see through kanye? are you that easily manipulated? are you a npc? kanye wants ATTENTION and that's all. he doesn't feel one way or the other about nazis, hitler or jews. :banghead:

AlternativeAcc.
12-03-2022, 02:56 PM
God damn.

Elon is openly exposing how corrupt and biased twitter was in favor of the left.

Him taking over Twitter really was the worst possible thing for them.

diamenz
12-03-2022, 03:02 PM
God damn.

Elon is openly exposing how corrupt and biased twitter was in favor of the left.

Him taking over Twitter really was the worst possible thing for them.

well, they did get back kathy griffin.

Doomsday Dallas
12-03-2022, 06:08 PM
christ. how do you people not see through kanye? are you that easily manipulated? are you a npc? kanye wants ATTENTION and that's all. he doesn't feel one way or the other about nazis, hitler or jews. :banghead:

So this is all about Kanye being an attention whore?

negative.

Why did Trump decide to be his BFF?... why would Trump agree to meeting with Kanye?

The script goes a little bit deeper than Kanye wanting attention.

ArbitraryWater
12-03-2022, 06:54 PM
Kanye has no principles.

Defending Balenciaga and that satanic chick cause he met her a couple times, hung with her.

ArbitraryWater
12-03-2022, 06:55 PM

hahahaha

BRO, he HAS to be trolling.

Doomsday Dallas
12-03-2022, 07:10 PM

hahahaha

BRO, he HAS to be trolling.

dude was that not the funniest $hit ever?

idk wtf is going on... everything was serious for a second, but when he said that after Alex was trying to redirect, I laughed pretty hard.

ArbitraryWater
12-03-2022, 07:26 PM
dude was that not the funniest $hit ever?

idk wtf is going on... everything was serious for a second, but when he said that after Alex was trying to redirect, I laughed pretty hard.

He literally stretched it out to an absurd too.... "theres aloooooot of thingss that i looooooove about hitlerrrrrr, alooooooooooot of things" cmon man

diamenz
12-03-2022, 07:37 PM
So this is all about Kanye being an attention whore?

negative.

Why did Trump decide to be his BFF?... why would Trump agree to meeting with Kanye?

The script goes a little bit deeper than Kanye wanting attention.

no, it doesn't.

Doomsday Dallas
12-03-2022, 07:47 PM
no, it doesn't.

because of Kanye's connection to Trump... it does.

Doomsday Dallas
12-03-2022, 07:59 PM
It's funny because I was just talking about Alex Jones recently with someone... and the question was asked: Is Alex Jones controlled opposition?

Alex Jones is controlled opposition dude... this is a known fact for anyone paying attention.

For someone like me... who is familiar with some of the things he's said and done... I can assure you Alex Jones isn't a random salesman.

Funded and controlled from the start to get a better control of the alternative media and then obviously used for other purposes.

Same applies to Kanye. You may not see what damage Kanye has done now... but it will become more clear how it fits the hidden narrative years down the line.

These people are putting on a performance... Trump is very much apart of that performance, and the star of the show.

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-hollywood-is-owned-by-the-arabs-alex-jones-69-42-01.jpg

With an old quote like that... makes it kinda obvious who controls him.

ArbitraryWater
12-03-2022, 08:47 PM
Youve gone off the deep end bro

these uber conspiracy theorists getting out of hand

the extra woke pp

Off the Court
12-03-2022, 09:39 PM
Who's more mentally unstable, Ye or Doomsy?

highwhey
12-03-2022, 11:55 PM
It's funny because I was just talking about Alex Jones recently with someone... and the question was asked: Is Alex Jones controlled opposition?

Alex Jones is controlled opposition dude... this is a known fact for anyone paying attention.

For someone like me... who is familiar with some of the things he's said and done... I can assure you Alex Jones isn't a random salesman.

Funded and controlled from the start to get a better control of the alternative media and then obviously used for other purposes.

Same applies to Kanye. You may not see what damage Kanye has done now... but it will become more clear how it fits the hidden narrative years down the line.

These people are putting on a performance... Trump is very much apart of that performance, and the star of the show.

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-hollywood-is-owned-by-the-arabs-alex-jones-69-42-01.jpg

With an old quote like that... makes it kinda obvious who controls him.

did he really say that? :roll:

Smook A.
12-03-2022, 11:55 PM
He literally stretched it out to an absurd too.... "theres aloooooot of thingss that i looooooove about hitlerrrrrr, alooooooooooot of things" cmon man

That's why I'm beginning to think he's saying all these outlandish things for attention

And it's definitely been working

highwhey
12-03-2022, 11:58 PM
Who's more mentally unstable, Ye or Doomsy?

people who race to call Ye unstable while ignoring the validity of most of his comments regarding the truly powerful and elite.

Doomsday Dallas
12-04-2022, 12:26 AM

He 100% said that... I had to hear it for myself to believe it. It was many years ago... He mentioned Saudi Arabia too. Really had to shake my head at that one.

diamenz
12-04-2022, 12:35 AM
That's why I'm beginning to think he's saying all these outlandish things for attention

And it's definitely been working

it's really just that simple. see the forest for the trees. there's nothing extraordinary going on inside kanye's head aside from the extreme chemical imbalance.

Doomsday Dallas
12-04-2022, 12:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjJsuEU1faE

This video is 6 years old... just watch the first few minutes.

highwhey
12-04-2022, 01:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjJsuEU1faE

This video is 6 years old... just watch the first few minutes.

see, i think this is more absurd than kanye's claims

HighFlyer23
12-04-2022, 12:47 PM
I like Hitler too

Great man with great mission

FultzNationRISE
12-04-2022, 01:14 PM
The scary thing in all this is that if there ever was another 'population reset' to happen, I dont think it would even target jews or any minority group specifically.

I think the nefarious idea pushed by radicals would end up targeting the undeveloped world in general. And these lunatics in charge will claim the planet cant sustain 8 billion people living the way we all do, and we have to choose between their survival and our way of life. Actually what worries me is they'll push the angle that it's an "inevitable matter of science and math" the way Hitler did. This pseudo-logical concept that you cant keep multiplying people in a finite space or you'll run out of room and collapse. Which obviously is madness and makes no sense.

I dunno how they would do it tho. War is already killing people in Europe's poorest region and covid-related inflation is starving millions on every other continent. But those are more spontaneous and unpredictable events.

But as far as doing like an actual great resetting of the population, I'm not sure how that would work. I just hope it never comes to that.

FultzNationRISE
12-04-2022, 01:15 PM
I like Hitler too

Great man with great mission

Please dont.

Overdrive
12-04-2022, 06:06 PM
The scary thing in all this is that if there ever was another 'population reset' to happen, I dont think it would even target jews or any minority group specifically.

I think the nefarious idea pushed by radicals would end up targeting the undeveloped world in general. And these lunatics in charge will claim the planet cant sustain 8 billion people living the way we all do, and we have to choose between their survival and our way of life. Actually what worries me is they'll push the angle that it's an "inevitable matter of science and math" the way Hitler did. This pseudo-logical concept that you cant keep multiplying people in a finite space or you'll run out of room and collapse. Which obviously is madness and makes no sense.

I dunno how they would do it tho. War is already killing people in Europe's poorest region and covid-related inflation is starving millions on every other continent. But those are more spontaneous and unpredictable events.

But as far as doing like an actual great resetting of the population, I'm not sure how that would work. I just hope it never comes to that.

We're definately too many to maintain our lavish lifestyle, but it's not the undeveloped part of the world, who's to blame. I actually don't see alot of people pushing that narrative. Ironically the guy who coined the great reset adressed western society and its decadence. That guy is now king of england. Let's see what he'll propose in the future.

FultzNationRISE
12-04-2022, 06:46 PM
We're definately too many to maintain our lavish lifestyle, but it's not the undeveloped part of the world, who's to blame. I actually don't see alot of people pushing that narrative. Ironically the guy who coined the great reset adressed western society and its decadence. That guy is now king of england. Let's see what he'll propose in the future.

100%. Nobody is to blame for the way things are. Bill Gates has a huge carbon footprint, he's also saved millions of lives in Africa thru malaria research. These things happened part and parcel. One doesnt happen without the other. So if he now refuses to give up his carbon footprint… is he a bad guy? I dont know.

What if you refuse to give up yours? Are you a bad guy?

Nobody knows why life is the way it is. You just have to do what you think is right and hope things work out for the best.

Bill Gates
12-04-2022, 06:57 PM
100%. Nobody is to blame for the way things are. Bill Gates has a huge carbon footprint, he's also saved millions of lives in Africa thru malaria research. These things happened part and parcel. One doesnt happen without the other. So if he now refuses to give up his carbon footprint… is he a bad guy? I dont know.

What if you refuse to give up yours? Are you a bad guy?

Nobody knows why life is the way it is. You just have to hope things work out for the best.
Amen. The world is a chaotic place with no clear direction or purpose and with no one to blame. On the topic of population control I've already got it covered. Birth limits will eventually be implemented. It works just ask China. We aren't quite there yet however. In conjunction with that, as the world population advances and becomes industrialized and developed on a global scale, humans will naturally choose to have less children.

I've said many times in the past, humanity's primary threat is a virus.

ShawkFactory
12-04-2022, 08:08 PM
people who race to call Ye unstable while ignoring the validity of most of his comments regarding the truly powerful and elite.

Ye being unstable and perhaps being correct about certain comments are not mutually exclusive.

FultzNationRISE
12-04-2022, 08:11 PM
Amen. The world is a chaotic place with no clear direction or purpose and with no one to blame. On the topic of population control I've already got it covered. Birth limits will eventually be implemented. It works just ask China. We aren't quite there yet however. In conjunction with that, as the world population advances and becomes industrialized and developed on a global scale, humans will naturally choose to have less children.

I've said many times in the past, humanity's primary threat is a virus.

:applause:

Nice.

Then we just gotta figure out how to stop wanting energy. Currently the places with the lowest birth rates consume the most energy, and have been growing their consumption for decades despite stagnant birth rates.

Problem I guess is we've been using and increasing energy to create and produce economy since the dawn of time, and it unites and drives civilization on a basic level. Apparently stable economies allow us to live stable lives with jobs, hobbies, and freedoms, instead of the ruthlessly barbarous struggles of our primitive past. Some argue everything we have now is a result of the pursuit of more energy (not sure if this is a nazi argument or not). Not just physical products and tech, but the salaries of teachers, policemen, nurses. We put those salaries on credit and keep growing the economy with energy consumption in order to pay them off. Same with all the jobs people have in research, construction, finance, etc. Everything is borrowed against the credit of tomorrow's growth. If we stop growing, everything may actually collapse. (Again, if this is something Nazis would argue, I fully disavow it and please disregard.)

But I think this time, if we want it bad enough, we can find that magic bullet for a peaceful utopia that has evaded humanity for 100,000 years. It sounds like you might have even already done it. "Lower the birth rates = peace at last."

Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

highwhey
12-04-2022, 10:32 PM
Ye being unstable and perhaps being correct about certain comments are not mutually exclusive.

no, but calling him unstable for saying you can't call jews "they" is stoopid. it's not anti semitic to state a fact. jews pull the woe is me card more than anyone else. they control the media, hollywood, finance...basically the modern world. and yet here we are calling ye unstable, i.e., doing 'they' a favor by shutting down any factual talk about 'they'.

Manny98
12-05-2022, 08:40 AM
no, but calling him unstable for saying you can't call jews "they" is stoopid. it's not anti semitic to state a fact. jews pull the woe is me card more than anyone else. they control the media, hollywood, finance...basically the modern world. and yet here we are calling ye unstable, i.e., doing 'they' a favor by shutting down any factual talk about 'they'.
Somebody gets it :applause:

SATAN
12-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Zionism is a thing. So is ignorantly just saying Jews are to blame for everything. Kanye is an idiot playing you all, much like many others. Pull your heads out of your asses and grow up.

Mr Exlax
12-05-2022, 03:13 PM
I have a question. If we're going hard on Ye for loving everybody, even the Nazis, how are we supposed to feel about the US involvement with Nazi scientists? Specifically Project Paperclip. Isn't that worse?

highwhey
12-05-2022, 03:29 PM
I have a question. If we're going hard on Ye for loving everybody, even the Nazis, how are we supposed to feel about the US involvement with Nazi scientists? Specifically Project Paperclip. Isn't that worse?

give them a second while they run to reddit for a response.

Mr Exlax
12-05-2022, 03:34 PM
give them a second while they run to reddit for a response.

I asked on there but my topic either got deleted or something. I can't find it anywhere

highwhey
12-05-2022, 03:50 PM
I asked on there but my topic either got deleted or something. I can't find it anywhere

haha. sounds about right for reddit. it's become a liberal platform.

Mr Exlax
12-05-2022, 04:32 PM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/kanye-west-tells-alex-jones-that-i-like-hitler

RRR3
12-05-2022, 04:42 PM
ARGHHHHHH DA JOOS!!!!! :mad:
:facepalm

Patrick Chewing
12-05-2022, 04:51 PM

You're asking the wrong crowd here. Most of these children on this board never see the big picture. The fact that we gave Nazi scientists the opportunity to either face trials and executions or to use their knowledge for good in advancing the United States above everyone else was as fair a shake as those Nazis were going to get. And the fact that Wernher Von Braun put NASA on the map and we won the space race is the only thing these children should be focusing on and not just the fact that they belonged to the Nazi party. They have "Nazi" on the brain 24/7.

People should have immense respect and admiration for these German Scientists.

Mr Exlax
12-05-2022, 04:58 PM
You're asking the wrong crowd here. Most of these children on this board never see the big picture. The fact that we gave Nazi scientists the opportunity to either face trials and executions or to use their knowledge for good in advancing the United States above everyone else was as fair a shake as those Nazis were going to get. And the fact that Wernher Von Braun put NASA on the map and we won the space race is the only thing these children should be focusing on and not just the fact that they belonged to the Nazi party. They have "Nazi" on the brain 24/7.

Forgive me bro but are you saying employing Nazi's, for whatever reason, is ok compared to what Ye said? I read your response but I'm just not comprehending.

Smook A.
12-05-2022, 05:02 PM
Exlax, I haven't seen you on here in ages bro. Hope life is good :cheers:

Mr Exlax
12-05-2022, 05:05 PM
Exlax, I haven't seen you on here in ages bro. Hope life is good :cheers:

Trying bro. Battling like a mofo. Ye topics make me log back in apparently lol. What you think about them Rox bro?

Smook A.
12-05-2022, 05:08 PM
Trying bro. Battling like a mofo. Ye topics make me log back in apparently lol. What you think about them Rox bro?

Man the Rockets suck right now :oldlol:

I like our young guys and I'm really really hoping we get the 1st pick in 2023 to draft Wemby. Fingers crossed.

Mr Exlax
12-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Man the Rockets suck right now :oldlol:

I like our young guys and I'm really really hoping we get the 1st pick in 2023 to draft Wemby. Fingers crossed.

I'll give it to them they're playing hard and fun to watch in some aspects. We gotta get rid of Porter Jr though. Him and Green are too redundant imo.

Smook A.
12-05-2022, 05:35 PM
I'll give it to them they're playing hard and fun to watch in some aspects. We gotta get rid of Porter Jr though. Him and Green are too redundant imo.

I agree. KPJ doesn't fit as a starting PG

Mr Exlax
12-05-2022, 06:03 PM
I agree. KPJ doesn't fit as a starting PG

Hey so what's your take on Ye's comments compared to Project Paperclip?

Smook A.
12-05-2022, 06:26 PM
Hey so what's your take on Ye's comments compared to Project Paperclip?

Tbh I don't know too much about Project Paperclip to give you a solid enough take on it. It's something I'm gonna have to look into tho

Mr Exlax
12-05-2022, 06:45 PM
Tbh I don't know too much about Project Paperclip to give you a solid enough take on it. It's something I'm gonna have to look into tho

Whenever you get time man check it out. Would love to hear what you think.

Patrick Chewing
12-05-2022, 07:03 PM
Forgive me bro but are you saying employing Nazi's, for whatever reason, is ok compared to what Ye said? I read your response but I'm just not comprehending.

I really haven't paid attention to what Kanye said. Kanye is not right in the head and people shouldn't pay much attention to him. I'm just saying that employing the Nazi scientists and rocket engineers in order to boost the United States and put us ahead of the rest of the world was a smart move by the United States.

Mr Exlax
12-05-2022, 08:22 PM
I really haven't paid attention to what Kanye said. Kanye is not right in the head and people shouldn't pay much attention to him. I'm just saying that employing the Nazi scientists and rocket engineers in order to boost the United States and put us ahead of the rest of the world was a smart move by the United States.

If you haven't paid attention to what he said then I guess my question doesn't apply to you. No real way for you to compare what he said to what the US actually did. I respect your perspective though.

RRR3
12-05-2022, 10:10 PM
Operation paperclip was bad, anyone sane will tell you that. There’s a solution for Nazis and it ain’t hiring them

highwhey
12-05-2022, 10:35 PM
Operation paperclip was bad, anyone sane will tell you that. There’s a solution for Nazis and it ain’t hiring them

the US government seems to have a pattern of stupid ops that go against all common sense. like operation fast & furious (ATF gunwalking scandal)

Smook A.
12-05-2022, 11:05 PM
Whenever you get time man check it out. Would love to hear what you think.

Most definitely!

Nanners
12-12-2022, 02:47 AM

If participating in the fake moon landings is enough to absolve Nazi scientists of their crimes, it seems like writing a couple songs should easily absolve any black rapper from the crime of saying "i like hitler" during the alex jones show