PDA

View Full Version : I came inside this chick and she’s not on BC

highwhey
12-02-2022, 07:57 PM
We had agreed to get a plan B but I took her to chipotle after sex and forgot about the plan B until later that night. Texted her she said we can meet up today since I personally like to verify the chick takes the plan B (go ahhh, check sides of moth, under tounge).

She hasn’t replied since, it’s 5pm currently. I think she’s ghosting me, but she made it clear she wasn’t on birth control and I dropped a big load of *** inside her.

I’m nervous af brehs. :(

diamenz
12-02-2022, 09:36 PM
yeah you would do some dumb shit like that. :violin:

ArbitraryWater
12-02-2022, 09:55 PM
i did the same a couple weeks ago while the chick was ovulating... she even told me before she wanted a baby lmao.

i asked her during sex where to come and she said "just **** me" lmao. i was too horny to think.

she got the after pill and apparently it worked cause she did some blood work (?) and she's not preggo.

im never gon let that happen again for sho

1987_Lakers
12-02-2022, 10:09 PM
You guys are crazy, I would never bust inside a girl if I knew she wasn't on birth control.

Years ago, some chick always wanted me to finish in her, said "I can't get pregnant", but I always pulled out. Years later after we kind lost contact I found out she got pregnant by another dude, lol.

highwhey
12-02-2022, 10:40 PM
i did the same a couple weeks ago while the chick was ovulating... she even told me before she wanted a baby lmao.

i asked her during sex where to come and she said "just **** me" lmao. i was too horny to think.

she got the after pill and apparently it worked cause she did some blood work (?) and she's not preggo.

It’s too difficult to resist in the moment

But yes, dumbest shit I ever done, and I do a lot of dumb shit

Update: chick replied, said she hadn’t checked her messaging app. We did meet on a dating AP so I get her, i used to do messaging apps and turn off notifications. We’re gonna meet and she’s gonna let me see her take a plan B. Will update if she goes thru with it.

Overdrive
12-03-2022, 06:33 AM

Doesn't work. If she's hot enough and you're horny enough it will happen again. Always carry a plan B on you if you really don't want to rubber up.

ArbitraryWater
12-03-2022, 08:57 AM
It’s too difficult to resist in the moment

But yes, dumbest shit I ever done, and I do a lot of dumb shit

Update: chick replied, said she hadn’t checked her messaging app. We did meet on a dating AP so I get her, i used to do messaging apps and turn off notifications. We’re gonna meet and she’s gonna let me see her take a plan B. Will update if she goes thru with it.

bruh you cant wait too long with this?

Doesn't work. If she's hot enough and you're horny enough it will happen again. Always carry a plan B on you if you really don't want to rubber up.

thats damn good advice. will do.

highwhey
12-03-2022, 10:56 AM
bruh you cant wait too long with this?

thats damn good advice. will do.

she showed me a picture of a plan b in her hand. im waiting for her to send mea video of her taking it. this btch is crazy. it's like she's playing games. and yeah, you have like 72hrs to take it...so time is not my friend.

she video chatted with me and sounded pretty convincing about not wanting a kid. "you think i want to ruin all this *points at her hot body*" then she went on a rant about how she had an abortion last year and that planned parenthood gives u a pill to do that shit and how it makes you bleed then some small limbs come out of you. i was like way too much info. couldn't eat my eggs in peace this morning bc i kept thinking about a fetus being killed. yuck.

anyways, i'm putting on a rubber from now on. **** this. unless its a girl i like. but even then...99% of these chicks are for the streets.

SaltyMeatballs
12-03-2022, 05:44 PM
I had a friend who used to go in raw every time he was having a one night stand with a girl and wouldn't care if the girl was on plan b or not because he let his dick think for him. He told me his pullout game was strong but apparently it wasn't strong enough. He has a child now with a girl he doesn't even like and has to pay child support

The most dangerous thing is when you're too horny to think. You'll feel good in the moment but you get this rush of worry afterwards where you're thinking about the possibility of the girl getting prego. And if she actually does get pregnant, you're ****ed.

So always make sure the girl you're ****ing is on plan b and carry a condom AND plan b on you just in case

highwhey
12-03-2022, 06:02 PM
I had a friend who used to go in raw every time he was having a one night stand with a girl and wouldn't care if the girl was on plan b or not because he let his dick think for him. He told me his pullout game was strong but apparently it wasn't strong enough. He has a child now with a girl he doesn't even like and has to pay child support

The most dangerous thing is when you're too horny to think. You'll feel good in the moment but you get this rush of worry afterwards where you're thinking about the possibility of the girl getting prego. And if she actually does get pregnant, you're ****ed.

So always make sure the girl you're ****ing is on plan b and carry a condom AND plan b on you just in case
yeah idk why i don't just carry it on me.

calls are going straight to voicemail now. i'm so fvcked.

SaltyMeatballs
12-03-2022, 06:04 PM
yeah idk why i don't just carry it on me.

calls are going straight to voicemail now. i'm so fvcked.

bruh this girl is giving major red flags

highwhey
12-03-2022, 06:16 PM
bruh this girl is giving major red flags

yeah. she was very responsive when we met. this was my first time meeting her. the chick i'm seeing doesn't know about this at all. she's been on her period/sick so i thought i'd score somewhere else, starting to backfire big time.:facepalm

highwhey
12-03-2022, 06:36 PM
i know this is scumbag territory but she's being a bitch by having agreed to a plan B then ghosting me, so im going to block her and ghost her. she doesn't know my full name, all she has is a phone #. unless i'm missing something here, how can she know who i am? like if she were to have a baby, would she go to a judge and ask them force verizon to reveal my identity?

SaltyMeatballs
12-03-2022, 06:43 PM
i know this is scumbag territory but she's being a bitch by having agreed to a plan B then ghosting me, so im going to block her and ghost her. she doesn't know my full name, all she has is a phone #. unless i'm missing something here, how can she know who i am? like if she were to have a baby, would she go to a judge and ask them force verizon to reveal my identity?

If you have any social medias like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter she can possibly add you through contacts

Give it more time before you block her and ghost. Wait just another day to see if she responds

ArbitraryWater
12-03-2022, 06:46 PM
yeah. she was very responsive when we met. this was my first time meeting her. the chick i'm seeing doesn't know about this at all. she's been on her period/sick so i thought i'd score somewhere else, starting to backfire big time.:facepalm

:milton

highwhey
12-03-2022, 08:25 PM
If you have any social medias like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter she can possibly add you through contacts

Give it more time before you block her and ghost. Wait just another day to see if she responds

Damn good call. Gonna change name/alias on social media asap. Also gonna change phone #s on Monday. **** her, she gonna have to be a single mother. Doubt she goes thru with the pregnancy tho, she said she had an abortion last year.

highwhey
12-03-2022, 08:26 PM
:milton

I mean technically we’re not a couple, we see each other but I haven’t asked her out officially.

highwhey
12-03-2022, 11:18 PM
phew...crisis averted. she said she took the pill then went on a huge rant that she don't want kids, planned parenthood, and other liberal code talk

honestly i was already planning on how to conceal my income

ArbitraryWater
12-04-2022, 10:15 AM
I mean technically we’re not a couple, we see each other but I haven’t asked her out officially.

i thought seeing each other is going on dates? so youd have to ask her out to see each other?

either way youre not a couple yet so yea...

but the thing is, if you wanna be in a relationship, you have to behave like it.

its hard to just flip the switch

warriorfan
12-04-2022, 12:05 PM
op showed her https://i.postimg.cc/NFDZcTtT/B238-B289-35-DE-4919-BD81-8-BD1-A1-FB59-C7.jpg and warned this is what she will look like if she has a kid

1987_Lakers
12-04-2022, 12:35 PM
Damn, that long ban and the fact that OP is banging some hoes made Warriorfan even more bitter.

highwhey
12-04-2022, 12:41 PM
Damn, that long ban and the fact that OP is banging some hoes made Warriorfan even more bitter.

I’d be mad too if I only got to bang toothless crack whores

highwhey
12-04-2022, 12:43 PM
i thought seeing each other is going on dates? so youd have to ask her out to see each other?

either way youre not a couple yet so yea...

but the thing is, if you wanna be in a relationship, you have to behave like it.

its hard to just flip the switch

Yeah…but idk what we are tbh. We go out on dates and text everyday. But knowing she has a high body count prevents me from making her my gf oficially. I have no issue smashing or hanging with her though. Just don’t want to oficially claim her as mines.

SaltyMeatballs
12-04-2022, 09:18 PM
highwhey to save yourself from all this trouble next time, you gotta be careful who you choose to have sex with and go out on dates with. Don't just **** a girl if you barely know her even if she's hot, and especially don't do it if you or her are not protected (no condom or plan B)

And if you're actually looking for a long-term partner, you gotta set your standards and be a little picky. Don't go for shallow women or someone who just wants to waste your time. And definitely don't go for someone who clearly doesn't have their life together

ArbitraryWater
12-04-2022, 09:21 PM
Yeah…but idk what we are tbh. We go out on dates and text everyday. But knowing she has a high body count prevents me from making her my gf oficially. I have no issue smashing or hanging with her though. Just don’t want to oficially claim her as mines.

that very much sounds like the chick with the body count in the triple digits that I dated lol.

highwhey
12-04-2022, 10:22 PM
highwhey to save yourself from all this trouble next time, you gotta be careful who you choose to have sex with and go out on dates with. Don't just **** a girl if you barely know her even if she's hot, and especially don't do it if you or her are not protected (no condom or plan B)

And if you're actually looking for a long-term partner, you gotta set your standards and be a little picky. Don't go for shallow women or someone who just wants to waste your time. And definitely don't go for someone who clearly doesn't have their life together

lmao. i wish i had some restraint but i'm an addict at heart with low self-restraint. you're right though, i should have seen the red flags and walked the other direction.

highwhey
12-04-2022, 10:28 PM
that very much sounds like the chick with the body count in the triple digits that I dated lol.

well damn lol, maybe it's the same one?

idk if she's slept with over 100 guys, but she once showed me her tinder inbox and she seemed to scroll down for a while...full of guys messaging her. i don't ask her questions tho bc i kinda want to ignore that part about her lol. i eat her out tho, idgaf, she's always clean and has good hygiene. i know it's weird, but i check the bottom of girls feet to know if they are a clean bitch or not. dirty soles=her pvssy prolly smell nasty.

plowking
12-05-2022, 02:08 AM
Do people on here not have buds they can talk to this about while drinking?

OTC is some cringe stuff.

Patrick Chewing
12-05-2022, 02:07 PM
The joke is on all of you for still believing anything OP says about his female escapades. In one thread, he posts about how he just built this new computer like the nerd that he really is, and in this thread he wants you to believe he's having regular sex. Come on people. You are smarter than this.

ArbitraryWater
12-05-2022, 02:23 PM
Do people on here not have buds they can talk to this about while drinking? .

We dont.

You gonna shame us for that?

nightlight
12-05-2022, 02:30 PM
The joke is on all of you for still believing anything OP says about his female escapades. In one thread, he posts about how he just built this new computer like the nerd that he really is, and in this thread he wants you to believe he's having regular sex. Come on people. You are smarter than this.

Alan is entering into a midlife crisis. Poor guy can't make sense of a world where women do not want to start a family with him forcing him to characterize all women as sluts undeserving of his quality seed. He will follow his sister back to his parents house after a mental breakdown.

highwhey
12-05-2022, 02:31 PM
Alan is entering into a midlife crisis. Poor guy can't make sense of a world where women do not want to start a family with him forcing him to characterize all women as sluts undeserving of his quality seed. He will follow his sister back to his parents house after a mental breakdown.

hi chris

highwhey
12-05-2022, 02:31 PM
We dont.

You gonna shame us for that?

:oldlol:

The Hick
12-05-2022, 06:50 PM
Congratulations. OP got his anchor baby

SaltyMeatballs
12-06-2022, 02:00 AM

You're sooo cool.

Take a look at this dweeb :oldlol:

highwhey
12-06-2022, 10:35 AM
You're sooo cool.

Take a look at this dweeb :oldlol:

i don't get people that hate. do they not realize they are projecting their own insecurities? :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
12-06-2022, 11:08 AM
i don't get people that hate. do they not realize they are projecting their own insecurities? :oldlol:

basically.

coming into a bro thread like "lol this is so cringe!" yikers

nightlight
12-06-2022, 02:09 PM

Do people on here not have mates they can play basketball with?

Meeting weirdos like poido is some cringe stuff.

SaltyMeatballs
12-07-2022, 11:48 AM
Do people on here not have mates they can play basketball with?

Meeting weirdos like poido is some cringe stuff.

no wonder his username looked familiar. He's the guy that met up with poido to play 1 on 1 to settle the beef they had :roll: