PDA

View Full Version : The media lied by saying AD isn't enough help and Lakers don't have enough help

3ba11
12-02-2022, 11:58 PM
They said that AD isn't enough help to hide the historical record that Lebron's skillset results in weak chemistry and lower team ceilings than expected for 20 years

20 years of needing more help regardless of cast

RRR3
12-02-2022, 11:59 PM
Spamming the same threads over and over again once more yawn

Full Court
12-03-2022, 12:00 AM
OP repeats himself a lot. But that doesn't make it any less true.

3ba11
12-03-2022, 12:02 AM
Spamming the same threads over and over again once more yawn

The biggest travesty in sports is completely uncovered by the media, aka Lebron is struggling with these Lakers instead of having a dynasty - preseason favorite missed the play-in (biggest underachievement ever)

ShawkFactory
12-03-2022, 12:03 AM
OP repeats himself a lot. But that doesn't make it any less true.

:lol

Real Men Wear Green
12-03-2022, 12:03 AM
How the **** would any of those teams be a dynasty you dumb ass?

RRR3
12-03-2022, 12:04 AM
The biggest travesty in sports is completely uncovered by the media, aka Lebron is struggling with these Lakers instead of having a dynasty - preseason favorite missed the play-in (biggest underachievement ever)
He is 38

3ba11
12-03-2022, 12:05 AM
The media literally pretends that this Laker team doesn't have enough help when the reality is that Lebron's shit brand of ball puts a lower ceiling that expected on ALL HIS TEAMS FOR 20 YEARS...

the Wade/Bosh Heat were a pathetic 2/4 including the GOAT choke and record loss - that's the worst anyone can do.. And this is the worst anyone could do with these Lakers.

1987_Lakers
Oh, what's this? The 400th topic on the same issue by OP.

Get some new material.

RRR3
The media literally pretends that this Laker team doesn't have enough help when the reality is that Lebron's shit brand of ball puts a lower ceiling that expected on ALL HIS TEAMS FOR 20 YEARS...

the Wade/Bosh Heat were a pathetic 2/4 including the GOAT choke and record loss - that's the worst anyone can do.. And this is the worst anyone could do with these Lakers.
Yeah LeBron is the worst player ever. Excellent take.

ShawkFactory
12-03-2022, 12:10 AM

What are you drinking?

3ba11
12-03-2022, 12:10 AM
How the **** would any of those teams be a dynasty you dumb ass?

1) The Heat went 2/4 including the goat choke and record loss - that's the worst anyone can do - a lucky bounce away from 1/4

2) The Cavs were the preseason favorites in 2015 and 2016, so they should've been flirting with 70 wins like Kawhi and Curry did (better brands of ball).. Instead, Lebron's shit brand made them underdogs - that's pathetic

3) AD/Lebron is the best duo in the league BY FAR - no one has anything like that - if Lebron is on Jordan's level, why can't he have a dynasty with AD like Jordan did with Pippen?... Cry me a river on the injuries - Jordan won with injured teammates

3ba11
12-03-2022, 12:14 AM
What are you drinking?

You're denying that the media says the Lakers don't have enough help?

They've been lying all year by saying AD isn't enough help

They do this because they can't tell the truth that Lebron's skillset simply has low team ceilings - we've seen it for 20 years
\

Ne 1
12-03-2022, 12:15 AM
The Heat have not won a championship since LeBron left.

The Cavs have not won a championship since LeBron left.

The Lakers won a championship when LeBron came.

Vino24
12-03-2022, 12:16 AM
Op can stfu!

SouBeachTalents
12-03-2022, 12:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqshYG4qvT4&ab_channel=dncpress

This is how OP's spent the last decade.

ShawkFactory
12-03-2022, 12:17 AM

They do this because they can't tell the truth that Lebron's skillset simply has low team ceilings - we've seen it for 20 years
\

You didn't answer my question.

Ne 1
12-03-2022, 12:23 AM

\

The media has not said that. They said AD needed to get healthy. He’s been hot lately cause he’s finally back to full health.. Bron’s skillset has low team ceiling’s? He’s won a title on every team he’s been on.

3ba11
12-03-2022, 12:25 AM
The Heat have not won a championship since LeBron left.

The Cavs have not won a championship since LeBron left.

The Lakers won a championship when LeBron came.

He formed super-teams to win, so of course those teams didn't win once the super-team was destroyed..

The point is that if Magic teamed up with Bird, 2/4 would be a massive underachievement... And that's what Lebron did with Wade/Bosh, while also turning preseason favorites to underdog in Cleveland (couldn't win 60 with Love/Kyrie) and failing to have a dynasty with AD.

Btw, Lebron was lottery in 2019 until AD lifted the Lakers to champion by turning the defense from worst to first and leading the Lakers in scoring

Of course Wade was the champion and FMVP that taught Lebron how to perform under pressure after 2 catastrophic meltdowns (10', 11')..

Ultimately, before Lebron formed super-teams, he was a 1-trick wonder with 1 Finals run like Iverson, Kidd or Dwight.. He never won without super-teams as the top producer.

3ba11
12-03-2022, 12:28 AM
The media has not said that. They said AD needed to get healthy. He’s been hot lately cause he’s finally back to full health.. Bron’s skillset has low team ceiling’s? He’s won a title on every team he’s been on.

The media has been saying all year that the Lakers don't have enough help!!!!!

How can you all deny that?

It's an obvious lie to protect the elephant in the room (Lebron's skillset of bad chemistry and the resulting 20-year career of low team ceilings and underachieving teams)

Full Court
12-03-2022, 10:44 AM
Yeah LeBron is the worst player ever. Excellent take.

Come on, man. Don't be ridiculous. Just off the top of my head, I can think of at least six players who were worse than Lebron.

1987_Lakers
12-03-2022, 10:49 AM
3ball banned again.

:oldlol:

RRR3
12-03-2022, 11:09 AM
3ball banned again.

Cue the Full court tears. “Bronies! Bronies!!!!! BRRRRROOOOOONNNNNNIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSS!!! :cry:”

8Ball
12-03-2022, 12:17 PM
3ball banned again.

I put in a call to Steve to ban him.

This might be permanent.

Phoenix
12-03-2022, 03:00 PM
3ball banned again.

He'll be back tomorrow. The whole thing is both wildly entertaining and pointless.

RachlNicholsazz
12-03-2022, 03:13 PM
3ball rn

https://i.gifer.com/C0X6.gif

Axe
12-03-2022, 03:33 PM
1-9

AlternativeAcc.
12-03-2022, 03:55 PM
It saddens me that the concern for my well-being extends no further than Page 1 of this thread, but it also shocks me that some of my fiercest enemies on this site have noticed my absence as well. I am very much alive and well. I am not in jail. And I am not at a McDonald's eating Big Macs. I know some of you trolls want to believe I spend my afternoons and evenings at McDonald's, but the truth of the matter is, I have a business to run and most of the time after work, I am either at the gym or with my family.

Let's make one thing absolutely clear: This board is shit. It has been shit for quite some time now. There are far too many trolls and even more Lebron stans who I absolutely cannot stand. It's overrun by trolls and by lebron stans. So there is hardly anything to engage in anymore when these trolls and Lebron stans just continuously ruin threads simply because they are incapable of handling adversity. Yes, I do troll from time to time, but these guys troll 24/7. It definitely is bad for your health to engage with these people as often as I did, so I don't see myself spending as much time on this board as I used to. I recommend a lot of you try to do the same. The negativity on this board is off the charts. While my absence will please some of you, I am always here in spirit, so I don't want to give you guys the false impression that you got one over on me. But for now, I leave you guys with some encouraging words to live by....

Integrity
Objectivity
Wisdom
Nobility
Truthfulness
Honor
Inspiration
Sincerity
Peaceful
Loving
Achieve
Charismatic
Empathy

Wtf :biggums::lol

8Ball
12-03-2022, 06:56 PM
Wtf :biggums::lol

When was this post said? Lol what a meltdown seeing LeBron soon to become #1 in scoring.

Media Moderator
12-03-2022, 07:03 PM
Let's make one thing absolutely clear: This board is shit. It has been shit for quite some time now.

:lebronamazed:

NBA 90s
12-03-2022, 09:08 PM
They said that AD isn't enough help to hide the historical record that Lebron's skillset results in weak chemistry and lower team ceilings than expected for 20 years

20 years of needing more help regardless of cast

They also lie by saying his early Cleveland teammates were "bums". Ilgauskas, Varejao and Gooden all had more win shares in 2007 than Scottie Pippen had in 1989 or 1990. They also had more win shares in that year's playoffs than Pippen in 1993.

RRR3
12-03-2022, 09:17 PM
They also lie by saying his early Cleveland teammates were "bums". Ilgauskas, Varejao and Gooden all had more win shares in 2007 than Scottie Pippen had in 1989 or 1990. They also had more win shares in that year's playoffs than Pippen in 1993.
Hi snivelly. Couldn’t stay away huh?

8Ball
12-04-2022, 09:08 AM

3ball banned again.

The jordan goat era is over.