PDA

View Full Version : Make 3 changes to this Laker greats tier list Shaq posted.

Kblaze8855
12-13-2022, 09:25 AM
Only 3 to fix it as best you can. Go.

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2212131854090348.jpeg

John8204
12-13-2022, 09:39 AM
Tier 1 - West/Magic
Tier 2 - Kobe/Mikan/KAJ
Tier 3 - Shaq/Elgin/Wilt/Worthy/Lebron
Tier 4 - Gail Goodrich, Pau Gasol, Vern Mikkelsen, Byron Scott, Jamaal Wilkes, Michael Cooper, Anthony Davis, Jim Pollard,
Tier 5 - Norm Nixon, A.C. Green, Derek Fisher, Rick Fox, Lamar Odom, Robert Horry, Clyde Lovelette, Slater Martin, Vlade Divac, Happy Hairston, Rudy LaRusso, Bob McAdoo

I would have West/Magic as 1/2 for Lakers...Jerry just spent so many years with the Lakers being productive at every level. I don't think even Kobe would rank himself over Jerry.

I would sway Mikan and Shaq...Mikan was a Laker lifer while Shaq was only on the team for 8 seasons.

And if I had to pick a third....Shaq put most of the first dynasty guys on tier five I would separate Pollard from that class. He was first NBA a couple seasons

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2022, 10:18 AM
Honestly, that list is pretty respectable, I was expecting a disaster :lol The 3 changes I'd make

Put West tier 1, even if he has 1/5th of the titles, he was also a Laker for life and played there even longer than Magic

Put AD tier 3, if LeBron's there AD should be too

I honestly can't even think of another one, I guess put Artest tier 5 since he hit two of the biggest shots in Laker history

Wally450
12-13-2022, 10:25 AM
I'm putting Shaq up 1, AD down 1 and Derek Fisher up 1. I always thought Fisher played well and came up clutch when needed.

Real Men Wear Green
12-13-2022, 10:26 AM
West should be tier 1 and he's number 1 if you consider what he did for them as gm. A tier should be inserted between 2 and 3. Lower Shaq to it and raise Chamberlain to it. That's three changes. I also wouldn't put James Laker career above AD but I guess that can happen over durability.

Airupthere
12-13-2022, 10:32 AM
AD and bron should be in the same tier

FultzNationRISE
12-13-2022, 11:12 AM
If you dont have Lebron alone in Tier 1, you're trolling.

And yes, I mean that in regards to his Laker career specifically.

He resurrected them singlehandedly from their lowest point, both on the court (record wise) and off the court (shocking death of franchise icon Kobe Bryant), carrying the entire LA community upon the broad shoulders God gave him, to triumphantly hoist the O'Brien trophy to the sky to honor Bean's memory. AND he did all this while leading the modern American civil rights movement at the same time.

"But but but karEem did a skY hook shot u guys, thAt was c00l!"

**** outta here you ****ing ******s

Phoenix
12-13-2022, 01:55 PM
I was wondering why Divac was there but not Eddie Jones or Van Exel, but I guess tenure plays into it.

Real Men Wear Green
12-13-2022, 02:02 PM
I was wondering why Divac was there but not Eddie Jones or Van Exel, but I guess tenure plays into it.

Plus Shaq may not like them.

Yeezy
12-13-2022, 02:10 PM
https://i.ibb.co/D7t1r5t/Screen-Shot-2022-12-13-at-1-08-59-PM.png

Yeezy
12-13-2022, 02:11 PM
West should be tier 1 and he's number 1 if you consider what he did for them as gm. A tier should be inserted between 2 and 3. Lower Shaq to it and raise Chamberlain to it. That's three changes. I also wouldn't put James Laker career above AD but I guess that can happen over durability.

so masai ujiri is a top 5 raptor all time now?

Legend248
12-13-2022, 02:13 PM
If you dont have Lebron alone in Tier 1, you're trolling.

And yes, I mean that in regards to his Laker career specifically.

He resurrected them singlehandedly from their lowest point, both on the court (record wise) and off the court (shocking death of franchise icon Kobe Bryant), carrying the entire LA community upon the broad shoulders God gave him, to triumphantly hoist the O'Brien trophy to the sky to honor Bean's memory. AND he did all this while leading the modern American civil rights movement at the same time.

"But but but karEem did a skY hook shot u guys, thAt was c00l!"

**** outta here you ****ing ******s

thats it, DM bitch, ill **** your ass up, tired of your bitch ass.....**** you bitch, DM ME so we can meet up and ill whip your ass.....if not then STFU or ill be stuffing you in your own locker every ****ing day of your life

ImKobe
12-13-2022, 03:06 PM
Replace Bran with Gasol on tier 3. Pau helped Lakers win 2 rings and make 3 straight Finals.. How is Bran a tier above AD as a Laker when he hasn't done shit without him?

Shaq got it right for the most part.

WhiteKyrie
12-13-2022, 05:50 PM
Where did he post this? And it’s perfect?

Full Court
12-13-2022, 07:03 PM
Absolutely no justifcation for putting AD on a lower tier than Lebron.