PDA

View Full Version : If we're updating the award designees, let's also update the NBA acronym

FultzNationRISE
12-13-2022, 11:28 AM
If we're gonna rename all the awards, we might as well update the league acronym to reflect our game's greatest source of pride.

Introducing the NationaLE Bron Association.

Point blank, period.

If I have to call the MVP award the "Michael Jordan MVP" then this is a more than appropriate and long overdue change to the league's name and identity.

Jasper
12-13-2022, 11:38 AM
If we're gonna rename all the awards, we might as well update the league acronym to reflect our game's greatest source of pride.

Point blank, period.

If I have to call the MVP award the "Michael Jordan MVP" then this is a more than appropriate and long overdue change to the league's name and identity.

Bron's award would = most players recruited to carry a player.

beau_boy04
12-13-2022, 08:36 PM
Bron's award would = most players recruited to carry a player.

:lol:oldlol::roll:

beau_boy04
12-13-2022, 08:39 PM
The NBA MVP reward will be renamed the Michael Jordan MVP reward. I wonder how Lebron feels about that now :oldlol: i know he probably doesn't want to win the mj mvp anymore because he feels he's the goat now :oldlol::oldlol: anyways, not that he will be able to win mvp again cause he's playing like crap this year, and next year will be a year older, a year older and slower and more injury prone as well.

PeroAntic
12-13-2022, 08:43 PM
op seems to be taking the renaming of the MVP award a bit hard.

You can do it op, stay with it!

bullettooth
12-13-2022, 08:48 PM
Bronsexuals really upset today.

Yeezy
12-13-2022, 09:07 PM
https://i.ibb.co/gDzLBLs/phil-jackson-says-he-would-pick-bill-russell-to-start-his-team-and-flip-coin-would-decide-betwee-mic.jpg

:lebroncry:

FKAri
12-13-2022, 09:44 PM

Point blank, period.

Definitive articles are not part of acronyms. It's National Le Bron Admiration.

PeroAntic
12-13-2022, 10:05 PM
Bronsexuals really upset today.

Absolutely livid:lol