PDA

View Full Version : Loston back to back losses against comp teams

Manny98
12-13-2022, 12:05 PM
Not a good look, it seems they can't rise up against the top teams, lost to Golden State and now the Clippers

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2022, 12:13 PM
Also not a good look to get swept by this Loston team.

RRR3
12-13-2022, 12:15 PM
Also not a good look to defend Hitler.

Manny98
12-13-2022, 12:31 PM
Also not a good look to get swept by this Loston team.
Would be if Simmons and Harris were playing

Manny98
12-13-2022, 12:32 PM
Also not a good look to defend Hitler.

Heil Hitler

Real Men Wear Green
12-13-2022, 12:33 PM
Iknow they can only beat lesser squads like the Nets. Enjoy the moment I suppose but you will be shut up all summer. Again.

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2022, 01:01 PM
Heil Hitler
Edgy.

Manny98
12-13-2022, 01:07 PM
Iknow they can only beat lesser squads like the Nets. Enjoy the moment I suppose but you will be shut up all summer. Again.

Seething, Nets are going all the way this year :banana:

ArbitraryWater
12-13-2022, 01:11 PM
Actually true.

Their record looks pretty meh right now when you get slaughtered b2b by GSW and LAC.

They‘re gonna lose to LAL as well probably now.

Real Men Wear Green
12-13-2022, 01:15 PM
Seething, Nets are going all the way this year :banana:

All the way where? Home? Doubt they would even beat Philly but they've lost 8 in a row now to Boston. Pray to your hero Hitler and see if he can convince Simmons to play basketball.

Real Men Wear Green
12-13-2022, 01:17 PM
Actually true.

Their record looks pretty meh right now when you get slaughtered b2b by GSW and LAC.

They‘re gonna lose to LAL as well probably now.

Their record is the best in the NBA. "Meh." They lost without their two best bigs. Anthony Davis running wild on Grant Williams and Blake Griffin wouldn't be surprising but it's the regular season, so long as they come out of it with a good playoff seed is fine and they will do that.

bison
12-13-2022, 01:32 PM
All the way where? Home? Doubt they would even beat Philly but they've lost 8 in a row now to Boston. Pray to your hero Hitler and see if he can convince Simmons to play basketball.

Meltdown :lol:

Real Men Wear Green
12-13-2022, 01:36 PM
Meltdown :lol:

How is that a meltdown? It's not like I argued Ingram over an AllNBA superstar and then disappeared like a bitch for 2 years.

Manny98
12-13-2022, 01:56 PM
Beat us fully healthy and then talk

Real Men Wear Green
12-13-2022, 02:01 PM
Beat us fully healthy and then talk

Celtics didn't have their two top bigs in the last losses yet you still made this topic. And you can ask Philly fans how well Simmons works vs Tatum and Brown.

Manny98
12-13-2022, 02:03 PM
Celtics didn't have their two top bigs in the last losses yet you still made this topic. And you can ask Philly fans how well Simmons works vs Tatum and Brown.

https://youtu.be/sAVBvDY67_4

Real Men Wear Green
12-13-2022, 02:10 PM
Wow what an amazing highlight. However did Tatum average 23 not scoring on a single play?

AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2022, 02:28 PM
Boston are frauds.

Nets and Bucks if healthy would've stopped them last year.

Thats why Warriors ring doesn't count.. they literally faced a 1st round opponent in every series with 5 healthy all stars :oldlol:

ImKobe
12-13-2022, 03:02 PM
Knew their insanely hot 3PT streak would come to an end at some point.

ArbitraryWater
12-13-2022, 05:54 PM
Their record is the best in the NBA. "Meh." They lost without their two best bigs. Anthony Davis running wild on Grant Williams and Blake Griffin wouldn't be surprising but it's the regular season, so long as they come out of it with a good playoff seed is fine and they will do that.

What I mean is, I‘d expect the team with the best record by a solid margin not to get blown out in b2b games by Warriors and LAC.

I considered the Celtics the favorites a week ago, not after these games.

Real Men Wear Green
12-13-2022, 06:29 PM
What I mean is, I‘d expect the team with the best record by a solid margin not to get blown out in b2b games by Warriors and LAC.

I considered the Celtics the favorites a week ago, not after these games.

Your opinion is whatever it is. I am just pointing out that the Celtics have been playing without their best big in the two games and have been without an all defense starting center for the whole season. Who you think is good is your business but facts still matter

ArbitraryWater
12-13-2022, 07:49 PM
Your opinion is whatever it is. I am just pointing out that the Celtics have been playing without their best big in the two games and have been without an all defense starting center for the whole season. Who you think is good is your business but facts still matter

The facts are they got their asses kicked twice in marquee match-ups.

Its not a good look, Al Horford doesnt move neary as big a needle to make up for that.

SATAN
12-13-2022, 07:55 PM
Heil Hitler

Mods?

tontoz
12-13-2022, 07:56 PM
When a starting center and his backup are out that is a pretty big handicap.

Real Men Wear Green
12-13-2022, 07:58 PM
The facts are they got their asses kicked twice in marquee match-ups.

Its not a good look, Al Horford doesnt move neary as big a needle to make up for that.
You don't understand his importance. It's fine.

Wally450
12-13-2022, 07:58 PM
21-7. How are we ever going to survive??

While missing our two best big men.

Context means nothing to some people.

Manny98
12-14-2022, 05:16 AM
You don't understand his importance. It's fine.
Like you don't understand Simmons and Harris importance to us :facepalm

Axe
12-14-2022, 05:22 AM
21-7. How are we ever going to survive??

While missing our two best big men.

Context means nothing to some people.
Who did you root for to win earlier tho? Your team or lebron?

Wally450
12-14-2022, 10:09 AM
Who did you root for to win earlier tho? Your team or lebron?

Celtics first?

If it's Celtics against LeBron, it's always Celtics first.

Airupthere
12-14-2022, 10:28 AM
Can't understand how a Celtics fan can ever be a branstan

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2022, 10:37 AM
Like you don't understand Simmons and Harris importance to us :facepalm

How many games had Simmons played in and how many had he missed? Do you understand that he let the Nets get swept? Let the Nets announce to everyone he was about to play and then bailed? Why do you think Durant wants out? He sees what Simmons is made of. Funny that you don't. Horford didn't play because he got covid. He will be back. Williams is more of a concern because of his knee but he wants to play and is supposed to return before Christmas. These guys can't be questioned in that regard.

Simmons missed a season because his feelings were hurt.

Keep talking about how the team with the best record in the league is a bunch of losers though. I expect stupid from you and you never disappoint.

Manny98
12-19-2022, 09:02 AM
Lost to Orlando :roll:

5-5 in their last 10

Bu- but we have no Robert Williams :roll:, he's playing and y'all still losing

Real Men Wear Green
12-19-2022, 09:47 AM
Strange if you were paying attention you would know that Tatum took yesterday off. But we just have to accept that you will do a full season of trolling popping up whenever a losses happens and the disappearing when things go bad for you. Fortunately past seasons have shown us that you will go hide away and cry for the whole summer after the Nets get bounced.

Gudo
12-19-2022, 10:10 AM
Celtics offense is still inconsistent

86Celtics
12-19-2022, 10:21 AM
We lost to the Magic on Friday with Tatum. We've looked terrible since the Suns game as we've reverted back to chucking aimless threes with little ball movement, suspect defence, poor rebounding and stupid turnovers. Tendencies that make this team hard to watch right now. It's a slump and we'll get through it but still you'd have wanted to see them stop sabotaging themselves at long last.

The troll above who refers to the winningest organisation in basketball as "Loston" and that other racist idiot who worships Embiid don't have much to cheer for this season so yeah it's kind of expected. They'll go away soon enough.

Hey Yo
12-19-2022, 10:26 AM
Can't understand how a Celtics fan can ever be a branstan

At least he has no problem letting people know who he roots for. You're just a fakkit, alt troll who doesn't have the balls to do so.

Manny98
12-19-2022, 02:01 PM
Strange if you were paying attention you would know that Tatum took yesterday off. But we just have to accept that you will do a full season of trolling popping up whenever a losses happens and the disappearing when things go bad for you. Fortunately past seasons have shown us that you will go hide away and cry for the whole summer after the Nets get bounced.

Did Tatum not play the game before against Orlando and they still lost :roll:

Kawhi embarrassed Tatum the other night as well

Not my MVP

Manny98
12-19-2022, 02:02 PM
We lost to the Magic on Friday with Tatum. We've looked terrible since the Suns game as we've reverted back to chucking aimless threes with little ball movement, suspect defence, poor rebounding and stupid turnovers. Tendencies that make this team hard to watch right now. It's a slump and we'll get through it but still you'd have wanted to see them stop sabotaging themselves at long last.

The troll above who refers to the winningest organisation in basketball as "Loston" and that other racist idiot who worships Embiid don't have much to cheer for this season so yeah it's kind of expected. They'll go away soon enough.

Nobody cares what your team did in the 1960s, Celtics have been garbage for the majority of this millennium

Real Men Wear Green
12-19-2022, 03:02 PM
Did Tatum not play the game before against Orlando and they still lost :roll:

Kawhi embarrassed Tatum the other night as well

Not my MVPRemind me vwhich team in NBA history went undefeated? Another stupid post in a stupid topic. Can't wait for you to go away again after Brooklyn loses.

Real Men Wear Green
12-19-2022, 03:06 PM
Nobody cares what your team did in the 1960s, Celtics have been garbage for the majority of this millennium
When's the last time Nets won a championship? You are likely the dumbest poster on this forum. Even if you ignore total History the Celtics have made the Finals 3 times and won a championship sonce Jersey's last Finals appearance. If the Celtics are garbage the nets are sewage.

theman93
12-19-2022, 03:07 PM
https://i.ibb.co/mFKtcyr/Screen-Shot-2022-12-07-at-10-46-49-PM.webp

Axe
12-19-2022, 04:11 PM

Looks like they really need Udoka this time. If only he wasn't such a fool...

Manny98
12-19-2022, 09:04 PM
Remind me vwhich team in NBA history went undefeated? Another stupid post in a stupid topic. Can't wait for you to go away again after Brooklyn loses.

Well you're going to be waiting a while because Brooklyn ain't losing :lol

Manny98
12-19-2022, 09:05 PM
https://i.ibb.co/mFKtcyr/Screen-Shot-2022-12-07-at-10-46-49-PM.webp
:roll:

Chuckbe
12-19-2022, 10:59 PM
Big Cannoli too much for em

Manny98
12-21-2022, 08:56 PM
Struggling against the Pacers at home right now :roll:

We beat them on the road with our B team

Manny98
12-21-2022, 09:08 PM
Wooooo!

Nets shitting on the defending champs

Loston getting shat on by the Pacers at home

Life is good!

https://media.giphy.com/media/r7zBEW0Evy11z0cldQ/giphy.gif

Manny98
03-07-2023, 11:14 AM
3 consecutive chokes against Eastern playoffs teams (Nets,Knicks,Cavs)

I'm fearing a first round exit this year for the Celtics :(

https://youtu.be/88xaglUlyY4

Real Men Wear Green
03-07-2023, 02:27 PM
Nah they will face some low seed like Brooklyn. They'll be fine.

Manny98
03-07-2023, 06:16 PM
Nah they will face some low seed like Brooklyn. They'll be fine.

The team you choked a 28 point lead too on your home floor to?

:oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
03-07-2023, 06:28 PM
Yeah they managed to get up 28. And had beaten them 10 straight contests before that. Losing that lead sucks but overall I would feel good about the Celtics chances against a team without a superstar.

Manny98
03-07-2023, 07:01 PM
Yet you still lost

Those 10 straight contests are irrelevant because it's a completely different team

Nets in 7

Real Men Wear Green
03-07-2023, 07:16 PM
A completely different team without Kevin Durant. Not an upgrade. Think what you want you're never right and it doesn't matter.

Keno
03-07-2023, 11:19 PM
celtics have always been pretenders