PDA

View Full Version : Tyrese Haliburton is leading the NBA in Assists per game

Lebron23
12-13-2022, 03:31 PM
He is averaging 10.8 apg, And also averaging 19.4 ppg. Does He deserves to be an NBA All Star this year?

rawimpact
12-13-2022, 04:46 PM
Anyone leading the league in one of the major statistics should be a locked all star IMO. Whether they play on the all star team or not is a different discussion.

When I say major stats I mean ppg, apg, bpg, spg.

FultzNationRISE
12-13-2022, 05:17 PM
Anyone leading the league in one of the major statistics should be a locked all star IMO. Whether they play on the all star team or not is a different discussion.

But not the rebounding leader?

bison
12-13-2022, 05:40 PM
But not the rebounding leader?

dennis rodman was never an all star

FultzNationRISE
12-13-2022, 06:07 PM
dennis rodman was never an all star

He said in his opinion anyone leading in major stats should be an allstar. He then listed points, assists, blocks and steals as major stats.

I was clarifying whether he does or doesnt consider rebounds a major stat. Not sure if it was an oversight or intentional.

Either way is fine, at the end of the day Lebron always leads his finals teams in all of them regardless, and Pippen led his finals teams in all of them but scoring.

Deal with it.

AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2022, 06:13 PM

That's literally retarded. Role players can lead in steals and blocks.

Brook Lopez is a lock! :oldlol: