PDA

View Full Version : LeAntiClutch / LeSanta

Spurs m8
12-14-2022, 01:42 AM
I've never seen a bigger choker in my whole life...in any sport.

My god, this fraud just is not that guy....2 points in OT again :roll:
At least it wasn't 0 this time.

Bench this clown in crunchtime.

Still waiting for a bronie to post his hit or lose career stats.

On the flip side....LeSanta just keeps delivering the laughs for us that watch him for comedy gold.

Please keep playing til 45, it is hilarious :roll:

ImKobe
12-14-2022, 01:48 AM
2 pts because of a cherry-picked layup with the game basically over

did absolutely nothing in the last 7 minutes of the game, had a 3PT contest against the best 3PT shooting team in the league when it mattered

they're only going to blame AD for his missed FTs but overlook all the bad 3PT shots by Bran in 4th & OT and he bricked a FT in the 4th too if we're going to play that game..

D-Wait
12-14-2022, 02:14 AM
2 pts because of a cherry-picked layup with the game basically over

did absolutely nothing in the last 7 minutes of the game, had a 3PT contest against the best 3PT shooting team in the league when it mattered

they're only going to blame AD for his missed FTs but overlook all the bad 3PT shots by Bran in 4th & OT and he bricked a FT in the 4th too if we're going to play that game..

Not Skip Bayless :lol

Spurs m8
12-14-2022, 04:16 AM
I missed the game...off to watch the last 2 mins and OT highlights.

Thanks, LeSanta

Spurs m8
12-14-2022, 04:18 AM
Oh my God...

Not only does LeAntiClutch absolutely brick a game winning 3...

The possession before, Tatum absolute molests LeSiev for the game tying basket with 16s left.

Jesus christ....this guy needs to retire

sportjames23
12-14-2022, 06:40 AM
Missed most of the game. Am I understanding correctly that Boston had like a 20 point lead on L.A., effed around and let the Lakers come back and take a double digit lead, then forced OT, then dusted the Lakers in the extra period?

Full Court
12-14-2022, 07:47 AM
Yet in the other thread you have Bronie fluffers arguing for 14+ pages about how LeShrivel is NOT a choker. :roll:

Spurs m8
12-14-2022, 02:10 PM
Yet in the other thread you have Bronie fluffers arguing for 14+ pages about how LeShrivel is NOT a choker. :roll:

Still waiting for his hit or lose stats..

Plus somehow this guy has gotten EVEN LESS CLUTCH in the past couple of seasons.

Not only does he not have the clutch gene...he 100% has the anti clutch gene

WhiteKyrie
12-14-2022, 02:37 PM
Missed most of the game. Am I understanding correctly that Boston had like a 20 point lead on L.A., effed around and let the Lakers come back and take a double digit lead, then forced OT, then dusted the Lakers in the extra period?

They have to learn not to play with their food

ShawkFactory
12-14-2022, 02:44 PM

Essentially yes

Airupthere
12-14-2022, 02:59 PM
Lol at statpadding 2 points. Every little bit helps.