PDA

View Full Version : what other title in league history is openly mocked by other players

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 02:50 PM
https://i.ibb.co/6PYF0gH/FB-IMG-1671086462411.jpg

do any pre 50s/60s titles have this kind of disrespect? possibly JJ reddick's comment is on par but he was a media member. not the same as a current player

1994 after MJ took a break? no

https://fadeawayworld.net/.image/t_share/MTgzOTUxNDgxMzg3MzYxOTkz/gettyimages-359310-e1584652572585.jpg

1999 lockout? no

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/GLpuBj4rAi9dtZW-A-7X5JqIDWk=/1400x1400/filters:format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/22505823/74831519.jpg

2012 lockout/collusion? just in the media mostly

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/3eICjwgGM_uaGo831SOyojI9T8s=/0x305:4000x2972/1200x800/filters:focal(0x305:4000x2972)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/15139839/20130620_ajl_su8_288.0.jpg

2017/18? no current players. tons of media though for sure

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/4/590x/Kevin-Durant-has-won-back-to-back-NBA-Finals-MVP-awards-since-joining-the-Warriors-972721.jpg?r=1533801742756

only guys who are paid to troll ever go this low... no time throughout nba history has a fellow current player openly mocked and trashed someones title this badly. its by far the most disrespectful damaging statement i've ever witnessed

does any other even come close?

RRR3
12-15-2022, 03:09 PM
OP admitted to being a rapist.

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 03:28 PM
.“I won a championship in 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2006, and it was done the right way. The correct way,” said O’Neal. “For example, if we would have won the championship in 1999, I would not have accepted that. It’s not a real season.”O’Neal continued by saying the Spurs first championship does not count and will always have an “asterisk” by it.
"I would tell Mr. Duncan this to his face, you have four rings. Yeah, it says you have five, but the asterisk doesn’t count. Anything I do, I never want an asterisk by it,” O’Neal said. “It’s not a real season. I’ll tell all of San Antonio to their face, you only have four.”

And Shaq like everyone else is full of shit. It counts while you’re trying to win it but not once you lose.

In the end people are just gonna have to accept none of their opinions about asterisk rings matter at all. All like 15-20 years from nobody giving a shit.

People were playing through wars that snatched half the best players out of the leagues, and nobody list anything but who won those years because it’s nothing but hater fuel and fodder to fill segments in media.

Try as people who hate the winners might all that’s gonna be recorded about that years champions in 98 leagues and sports is who won. No fans piped in crowd noise nfl, bubbles in nba and mlb, fights on islands, 7 game college football seasons, off year no fans Olympic medals…all of it. All anyone is gonna say is Super Bowl, nba, and Olympic champs.

The rings, and the gold medals will shine just as bright, no matter what an increasingly drowned out minority of a very time specific section of haters think about it.

Your opinions will be as relevant as whatever people said about the World Series won with like 38 stars fighting in ww2. Nobody is even gonna remember your objections.

Nobody remembers anything but who won.

Mask the Embiid
12-15-2022, 03:37 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/85Yd8KHX/FD3-F3531-4-EBE-4056-82-F4-7501227-FD6-D6.jpg

SouBeachTalents
12-15-2022, 03:38 PM
And Shaq like everyone else is full of shit. It counts while you’re trying to win it but not once you lose.

In the end people are just gonna have to accept none of their opinions about asterisk rings matter at all. All like 15-20 years from nobody giving a shit.

People were playing through wars that snatched half the best players out of the leagues, and nobody list anything but who won those years because it’s nothing but hater fuel and fodder to fill segments in media.

Try as people who hate the winners might all that’s gonna be recorded about that years champions in 98 leagues and sports is who won. No fans piped in crowd noise nfl, bubbles in nba and mlb, fights on islands, 7 game college football seasons, off year no fans Olympic medals…all of it. All anyone is gonna say is Super Bowl, nba, and Olympic champs.

The rings, and the gold medals will shine just as bright, no matter what an increasingly drowned out minority of a very time specific section of haters think about it.

Your opinions will be as relevant as whatever people said about the World Series won with like 38 stars fighting in ww2. Nobody is even gonna remember your objections.

The Shaq one is the most comical, like he wasn't out there trying as hard as he could to win his first title that season :lol

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 03:53 PM

are you even a part of ISH

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 03:54 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/85Yd8KHX/FD3-F3531-4-EBE-4056-82-F4-7501227-FD6-D6.jpg

- hurt

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 03:55 PM
The Shaq one is the most comical, like he wasn't out there trying as hard as he could to win his first title that season :lol

that's what's most damaging about lebrons bubble ring. 1999 while worth less is still at least worth something because everyone tried to win it.

durant and kyrie were both cleared to play and both skipped the bubble

so their biggest competition out east didn't even show up. they faced the 5th seed heat instead led by Jimmy butler

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 04:02 PM
- no fans

- no travel

- no road games

- no pressure

- everyone admittedly on drugs

- other players openly mock it

- 5 month break

- AD theft

- 5th seed jimmy finals

- Disney bubble vacation

- practice court

- no parade

- best competition doesn't even show up

:roll:

nineiron
12-15-2022, 04:02 PM

Nobody remembers anything but who won

nope. everyone will remember the mickey mouse bubble ring

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 04:15 PM
nope. everyone will remember the mickey mouse bubble ring

yeah I dunno what his motivation was for making that comment. if all that matters is who wins and loses nobody would watch the games. just read the paper the next day. context is literally EVERYTHING

ShawkFactory
12-15-2022, 04:16 PM
You guys, by being in the extreme Lebron hating family, literally are proving his point when mentioning that only a specific minority of haters will care about this in 20 years.

We know you guys will. No one else cares.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 04:20 PM
You guys, by being in the extreme Lebron hating family, literally are proving his point when mentioning that only a specific minority of haters will care about this in 20 years.

wrong. anyone that looks up the highlights will say "hey why aren't there any fans. they were actually afraid of the flu that much LOL"

this isn't some small little insider info ultra super fan critique like a tampering phone call to Kevin love or Anthony davis klutch sport agency. this is as blatant an asterisk as there is that can't be overlooked. even the dimmest of fans with down syndrome 50 years from now will ask questions about that shit

SaltyMeatballs
12-15-2022, 04:35 PM
One of the biggest busts ever for a #2 pick talking about how the GOAT won his 4th championship

Who is Evan Turner to talk :oldlol: Bro is a certified bum

SaltyMeatballs
12-15-2022, 04:36 PM

Big facts.

SouBeachTalents
12-15-2022, 04:37 PM
that's what's most damaging about lebrons bubble ring. 1999 while worth less is still at least worth something because everyone tried to win it.

durant and kyrie were both cleared to play and both skipped the bubble

so their biggest competition out east didn't even show up. they faced the 5th seed heat instead led by Jimmy butler
I don't know why KD/Kyrie get the automatic biggest competition label when they've won 1 playoff series together in 2 years, that one playoff series being WITH Harden on the team btw :lol

I've brought this up before, but if the bubble was such a joke, why did the Bucks & Clippers both bomb in such spectacular fashion in the 2nd round, with Giannis & Kawhi both underperforming for their standards.

nineiron
12-15-2022, 04:39 PM
I don't know why KD/Kyrie get the automatic biggest competition label when they've won 1 playoff series together in 2 years, that one playoff series being WITH Harden on the team btw :lol

I've brought this up before, but if the bubble was such a joke, why did the Bucks & Clippers both bomb in such spectacular fashion in the 2nd round, with Giannis & Kawhi both underperforming for their standards.

because they didn't want to be there. no fans, no crowd cheering or booing. where's the motivation?

only losers like LeBald and AD took it seriously. everyone else treated it like 'practice'

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 04:40 PM
are you even a part of ISH

Are you under the impression ISH is the world?

Im sure the people who post on mlb forums know and care a lot that Ted Williams lost so many years to military service he could be the home run king but general sports fans…even normal casual baseball fans? Don’t give a Cajun butter injected deep fried ****.

Fans have a general idea who was good…a rough idea how many times whoever did what. Absolutely nobody but the 1% of super fans know or care about the details.

General sports fans doesn’t even know how many rings anyone but Jordan even has much less the odd specifics of each season.

All of the asterisk talk in every single sport is ignored. You think nfl super fans don’t talk about their covid season? Or college football fans don’t discredit a 7 game conference champion?

Of course they do. You don’t hear it because it doesn’t matter to the wider world.

These places only exist in our heads. In time all the dumb quotes be they by such well known legends as Shaq or guys like Evan Turner are disregarded and only the ring counts remain. And there are no asterisks next to them.

I was literally telling people nobody would care how the 99 ring was won on here in like 2002 and now we have people acting like the massive criticism around that season didn’t even happen. Because to them…it didn’t.

I was right then. I’ll be right again. None of this shit matters.

nineiron
12-15-2022, 04:44 PM

Im sure the people who post on mlb forums know and care a lot that Ted Williams lost so many years to military service he could be the home run king but general sports fans…even normal casual baseball fans? Don’t give a Cajun butter injected deep fried ****.

Fans have a general idea who was good…a rough idea how many times whoever did what. Absolutely nobody but the 1% of super fans know or care about the details.

General sports fans doesn’t even know how many rings anyone but Jordan even has much less the odd specifics of each season.

All of the asterisk talk in every single sport is ignored. You think nfl super fans don’t talk about their covid season? Or college football fans don’t discredit a 7 game conference champion?

Of course they do. You don’t hear it because it doesn’t matter to the wider world.

These places only exist in our heads. In time all the dumb quotes be they by such well known legends as Shaq or guys like Evan Turner are disregarded and only the ring counts remain. And there are no asterisks next to them.

I was literally telling people nobody would care how the 99 ring was won on here in like 2002 and now we have people acting like the massive criticism around that season didn’t even happen. Because to them…it didn’t.

buddy, the average non basketball fan doesn't know how many rings ANYONE has. they're not basketball fans, why would they know?

so we're only talking about basketball fans. and basketball fans damn well know that bubble mickey mouse ring was BS.

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 04:44 PM
because they didn't want to be there. no fans, no crowd cheering or booing. where's the motivation?

only losers like LeBald and AD took it seriously. everyone else treated it like 'practice'

Mmmmhmmmm…..

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2212160211120326.jpeg

nineiron
12-15-2022, 04:45 PM
Mmmmhmmmm…..

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2212160211120326.jpeg

yes, another loser that cared. i said "losers like Lebron and AD". Butler fits that bill.

ShawkFactory
12-15-2022, 04:46 PM
yes, another loser that cared. i said "losers like Lebron and AD". Butler fits that bill.

So it makes you a winner to not care about losing?

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 04:47 PM
buddy, the average non basketball fan doesn't know how many rings ANYONE has. they're not basketball fans, why would they know?

so we're only talking about basketball fans. and basketball fans damn well know that bubble mickey mouse ring was BS.

Sure they do….

You should have been here in 03 when Laker fans like Elite were acting like Tim Duncan won his first ring.

You think your opinion will live on through the ages. It won’t.

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 04:47 PM

And Luka

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2212160212400320.jpeg

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 04:49 PM
So it makes you a winner to not care about losing?

Isn’t that wild?

How does Jimmy Butler…ultimate competitor…get lumped in with Lebron as a loser?

You’d figure hed be held up as an anti Lebron. Especially considering how much they were praising him while thinking Lebron might lose those finals…you know…when the outcome mattered.

SouBeachTalents
12-15-2022, 04:50 PM

So your argument is, the "losers" only took it seriously, while the "winners" didn't even try? That Giannis after winning MVP & DPOY didn't want to win his first title? Or that Kawhi didn't want to establish himself as the best in the league and a future ATG with b2b titles?

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 04:59 PM
the clippers and nets checked out. the Nets quite literally. Jimmy wanting a bubble title is because Jimmy has nothing in his trophy case

the players didn't care. that's why they all admittedly did drugs before and after games with no testing. they admitted to it. the city of Los Angeles didn't even wanna pay for a parade lol

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 05:01 PM
And Luka

luka = another guy with no trophies. guys who actually won anything before didn't care. the Lakers were all in for Kobe. that's why they won. that and a bit of luck from AD and a 5 month break. regardless it's a practice court Disney bubble gum ring and other players mock it. it is what it is.. an afterthought

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 05:07 PM
So your argument is, the "losers" only took it seriously, while the "winners" didn't even try? That Giannis after winning MVP & DPOY didn't want to win his first title? Or that Kawhi didn't want to establish himself as the best in the league and a future ATG with b2b titles?

You know aside from the health care workers only 14 thousand people attended the superbowl the covid year? They put 30,000 cardboard cutouts in the stands, piped in crowd noise for the broadcast, and had the “bubble” keeping the teams away from outsiders.

All that shit there…all the shit in the nba. Same people won that had been winning that era in both. Brady won the superbowl and Lebron won the nba title.

None of these weird seasons seems to result in outlier winners. It’s never like…the Pacers or the Browns win the title. In baseball they had all the games in one place in Texas played like 35% of a season and who won the World Series? The Dodgers and their giant payroll. Last couple nba lockout years people who led 5(Duncan) and 4(Lebron) title teams won. Last nfl short season from the strike? Redskins won. Sounds odd today but they won 3 rings that era.

Always the same people winning who tend to win.

Way a few haters act like they’re such outliers you’d think weird winners would be the result.

Same people win who you’d expect.

SouBeachTalents
12-15-2022, 05:07 PM
the clippers and nets checked out. the Nets quite literally. Jimmy wanting a bubble title is because Jimmy has nothing in his trophy case

the players didn't care. that's why they all admittedly did drugs before and after games with no testing. they admitted to it. the city of Los Angeles didn't even wanna pay for a parade lol
Yeah, KD for sure didn't want to win a championship without Golden State :lol I guess Giannis didn't want a title either. Or Jokic, Tatum, Harden, or any other ringless star you can think of.

Wally450
12-15-2022, 05:08 PM
What's funny is if any other team won the championship, not a peep would be made about them winning a ring in the bubble. Only LeBron pulls that sort of negative weight.

RRR3
12-15-2022, 05:10 PM

People like Kenny cling to ISH because everywhere else on the internet LeBron is consistently seen as a top 2-3 player of all time. That doesn’t mean LeBron is btw (although I personally think he is), but it’s definitely the consensus at this point. Kenny has to come here to pretend it’s not.

RRR3
12-15-2022, 05:12 PM
Calling Jimmy Butler a loser is positively deranged. No one who’s ever watched him play could possibly think that.

SouBeachTalents
12-15-2022, 05:13 PM
You know aside from the health care workers only 14 thousand people attended the superbowl the covid year? They put 30,000 cardboard cutouts in the stands, piped in crowd noise for the broadcast, and had the “bubble” keeping the teams away from outsiders.

All that shit there…all the shit in the nba. Same people won that had been winning that era in both. Brady won the superbowl and Lebron won the nba title.

None of these weird seasons seems to result in outlier winners. It’s never like…the Pacers or the Browns win the title. In baseball they had all the games in one place in Texas played like 35% of a season and who won the World Series? The Dodgers and their giant payroll. Last couple nba lockout years people who led 5(Duncan) and 4(Lebron) title teams won. Last nfl short season from the strike? Redskins won. Sounds odd today but they won 3 rings that era.

Always the same people winning who tend to win.

Way a few haters act like they’re such outliers you’d think weird winners would be the result.

Same people win who you’d expect.
That really is a damning argument against them :lol Let's not forget about hockey, that the Lightning won the bubble championship, then went on to repeat the following year, and made a 3rd straight Finals this past season. The only true outlier from covid was Nadal winning the French Open.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 05:16 PM
What's funny is if any other team won the championship, not a peep would be made about them winning a ring in the bubble. Only LeBron pulls that sort of negative weight.

yeah sure.. not a peep like for durants 2 rings

not a peep like for kawhis ring vs a depleted warriors team

not a peep when curry won without finals mvp

not a peep after kobes 3 with Shaq

not a peep after game 7 vs Boston

not a peep

no peeps in sight

https://i.ibb.co/CB3gxfq/peeps.jpg

nineiron
12-15-2022, 05:18 PM
And Luka

and another loser..

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 05:18 PM

Go read the finals topic. When Lebron was potentially gonna lose it absolutely counted.

LeBron's about to lose to Butler and scrubs hahaha. This will be the worst loss in finals history for a top 10 GOAT like LeBron.

Ish Lebron hater while Jimmy was running wild.

nineiron
12-15-2022, 05:19 PM

not a peep? LMFAO!!!!

everyone single one of you bran tards would be on here going on about how the bubble ring means nothing, if anyone else had won.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 05:19 PM
That really is a damning argument against them :lol Let's not forget about hockey, that the Lightning won the bubble championship, then went on to repeat the following year, and made a 3rd straight Finals this past season. The only true outlier from covid was Nadal winning the French Open.

I saw the superbowl and tons of fans were there. how can you take away a title from a guy when he had more fans show up than any nba game at full capacity

that comparison is flawed.

as for the hockey one. sure throw that one out if no fans were there as well. nobody mentions it possibly because it's hockey and nobody watches that shit anyway

nineiron
12-15-2022, 05:21 PM

they tried. they tried about as much as they could in an empty arena where you could hear a pin hit floor.

meanwhile Lebron and AD were probably working harder than ever knowing that this was their opportunity to cash in.

nineiron
12-15-2022, 05:22 PM

that's right, the Lightening went and won again to prove themselves. what did Lebron do after winning the bubble ring?

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 05:29 PM
and another loser..

yeah I guarantee if kyrie and Durant didn't already have rings they would have been excited about that bubble too and not skipped it to play nba 2k20 all day

https://i.ibb.co/ZMzzrJX/kevin-durant-nba2k15.png

kblaze loses this round

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 05:31 PM
I saw the superbowl and tons of fans were there. how can you take away a title from a guy when he had more fans show up than any nba game at full capacity.

It was 14 thousand fans plus 7500 health care workers and staff.

You might be one of those people they were able to fool with the cardboard cutouts and crowd noise being broadcast to cover the eerie silences.

nineiron
12-15-2022, 05:33 PM

You might be one of those people they were able to fool with the cardboard cutouts and crowd noise being broadcast to cover the eerie silences.

that is 'a ton' compared to ZERO

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 05:37 PM

https://i.ibb.co/7jyqP3Z/Screenshot-20221215-163732-Gallery.jpg

"invited as guests" ... nice try though. I'm sure they all hated football

you are really losing some serious credibility right now. better to just take the L and move on

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 05:39 PM
that is 'a ton' compared to ZERO

This is what an nfl stadium looks like with about 35-40K(claimed 45+ but I don’t buy it) when it’s built for 70:

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2212160307480327.jpeg

The number in the Super Bowl that year was barely half that in a stadium the same size. It was virtually empty. They just played crowd noise to cover it up and used tight shots and cardboard cutouts for tv.

That was sports for a year.

And the exact same people who have won the most in this era won anyway.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 05:40 PM
kblaze - " the 7500 health care workers stayed in the back on call just incase anyone collapse from covid...they totally weren't there to watch and cheer"

:lol

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 05:43 PM
This is what an nfl stadium looks like with about 35-40K(claimed 45+ but I don’t buy it) when it’s built for 70:

The number in the Super Bowl that year was barely half that in a stadium the same size. It was virtually empty. They just played crowd noise to cover it up and used tight shots and cardboard cutouts for tv.

22,000 fans is more than most nba games. disqualify all nba titles

travel? what travel... lmao

weather? what weather

no 5 month break? aww shucks

everyone not on drugs banging espn hosts and actually doing through a real nfl season?

dang...

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 05:45 PM
https://i.ibb.co/7jyqP3Z/Screenshot-20221215-163732-Gallery.jpg

"invited as guests" ... nice try though. I'm sure they all hated football

you are really losing some serious credibility right now. better to just take the L and move on

so you googled to post the same information I just gave you. OK.

The worst attended nfl team?

The lions.

Average 51 thousand. This was less than half of that.

For the Super Bowl.

Try to make it out as normal as you like.

It wasnt. Neither were the nba or mlb bubbles. Or the empty Olympics.

And every one of them will count for the rest of your life.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 05:49 PM
I heard this was the parking lot outside the superbowl

times this by 7500.. they were all on duty and totally not there to watch the game

https://i.ibb.co/m5XBv38/LKM6-IK5-SFZDDNOZPAF4-NZROCME.jpg

bison
12-15-2022, 05:49 PM
-no home court advantage
-no fans or family around for support
-have to live in a literal concentration camp
-all teams well rested/healthy
-in the middle of a BRUTAL pandemic

The bubbble in reality was more like a thunderdome. There should be a double asterisks on that title to signify that it was worth two rings. So ultimately Lebron has 5 rings, matching kobe, and the lakers have 18 titles surpassing celtics for greatest franchise of all time.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 05:51 PM
so you googled to post the same information I just gave you. OK.

The worst attended nfl team?

The lions.

Average 51 thousand. This was less than half of that.

For the Super Bowl.

Try to make it out as normal as you like.

It wasnt. Neither were the nba or mlb bubbles. Or the empty Olympics.

And every one of them will count for the rest of your life.

if the bubble had like 7000 fans instead of 0 I might have let it slide

that's also if they still traveled

still had road games.

still had everyone participate

still had everyone obeying drug policies

still had a consistent schedule and not a 5 month break

you're literally comparing 2 things that are nothing alike

nineiron
12-15-2022, 05:51 PM

and what did the nba games look like?

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 05:53 PM
-no home court advantage
-no fans or family around for support
-have to live in a literal concentration camp
-all teams well rested/healthy
-in the middle of a BRUTAL pandemic

The bubbble in reality was more like a thunderdome. There should be a double asterisks on that title to signify that it was worth two rings. So ultimately Lebron has 5 rings, matching kobe, and the lakers have 18 titles surpassing celtics for greatest franchise of all time.

a Disney hotel is a concentration camp now

nba players literally live out of a hotel most of the year. it's not even that much different.

wwe wrestlers do it 300 days a year and they have privileged lives as well

wnba players do it yearly over seas.

get a ****ing clue lmao

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 05:53 PM
22,000 fans is more than most nba games. disqualify all nba titles

travel? what travel... lmao

weather? what weather

no 5 month break? aww shucks

everyone not on drugs banging espn hosts and actually doing through a real nfl season?

dang...

disqualify all titles? You’re the one trying to disqualify them in the first place. I’m just giving you the facts that nothing in the entire history of sports has ever taken credit from a team that won its title.

not long-term. Like 10 people got banned for life for throwing a World Series and the team that beat them still has the banner hanging and still gets to count it.

In the end…you make noise that gets drowned out by the deafening indifference of the real world.

Keep making it. You’re gonna see the ring counted every time such things are listed forever. Go on and get your sulk face ready for 60 years of nobody caring what you think counts or not. I just want elite to come in here so I can remind him I told him the same shit 20 years ago when he was posting Phil and Shaq hating on Duncan.

Still 5 rings in every graphic. You’re free to not like it. The world is free to not care.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 05:59 PM
disqualify all titles? You’re the one trying to disqualify them in the first place. I’m just giving you the facts that nothing in the entire history of sports has ever taken credit from a team that won its title.

not long-term. Like 10 people got banned for life for throwing a World Series and the team that beat them still has the banner hanging and still gets to count it.

In the end…you make noise that gets drowned out by the deafening indifference of the real world.

Keep making it. You’re gonna see the ring counted every time such things are listed forever. Go on and get your sulk face ready for 60 years of nobody caring what you think counts or not. I just want elite to come in here so I can remind him I told him the same shit 20 years ago when he was posting Phil and Shaq hating on Duncan.

Still 5 rings in every graphic. You’re free to not like it. The world is free to not care.

would you agree that guys can shrink in front of an audience. is it any wonder guys like anthony davis who are known to shrink ended up playing like prime shaq?

guys like Jamaal murray and Donovan Mitchell looked like peak kobe and tmac.. or Tyler herro was basically prime Reggie Miller

there's a big difference between 60k and 20k.. but 20k to 0...that's basically a practice session. it's not the same. guys in practice have been known to shoot lights out. Dwight howard in practice shot 85% fts.. some guys aren't built for the bright lights.. when you take away the fans and give 2 fragile guys 5 months to heal you're changing the outcome

the zero fan policy to many fans voided that ring

period. you can disagree with it but it's a valid point

SouBeachTalents
12-15-2022, 06:13 PM
would you agree that guys can shrink in front of an audience. is it any wonder guys like anthony davis who are known to shrink ended up playing like prime shaq?

guys like Jamaal murray and Donovan Mitchell looked like peak kobe and tmac.. or Tyler herro was basically prime Reggie Miller

there's a big difference between 60k and 20k.. but 20k to 0...that's basically a practice session. it's not the same. guys in practice have been known to shoot lights out. Dwight howard in practice shot 85% fts.. some guys aren't built for the bright lights.. when you take away the fans and give 2 fragile guys 5 months to heal you're changing the outcome

the zero fan policy to many fans voided that ring

period. you can disagree with it but it's a valid point
Again, how do you explain Giannis, Kawhi & PG if it was so easy?

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 06:19 PM
500 major leaguers and over 2000 minor leaguers got drafted or chose to serve in ww2. So many random people got given a chance to replace them they actually had a one armed player in the majors:

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2212160339260327.jpeg

And guess what?

The Yankees and all of baseball count the 3 World Series wins vs literal handicapped people, 40 year old rookie shoe salesmen who were minor league umpires, and taxi drivers who hung around the field.

I suspect the Lakers aren’t losing sleep that society will steal theirs. It absolutely will not matter to anyone of consequence and I’ll let you wait to find out I’m right.

I…am going to make dinner.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 06:30 PM
Again, how do you explain Giannis, Kawhi & PG if it was so easy?

the clippers didn't wanna be there. hell kawhi barely wants to play in a regular league with fans.

giannis has been figured out by teams like the Raptors and heat. build a wall.

lebrons main competition chose to sit out. and stars aren't gonna automatically play better because there's no fans. what makes them stars is their ability to perform under pressure. when you take away the pressure you even the playing field. it's not like kawhi was gonna start averaging 50

but anthony davis who's known for choking was all of a sudden the most dominant player since wilt/shaq and was peak bill Russell/Hakeem on defense

that made no sense and was 100% attributed to the bubble

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 06:32 PM
500 major leaguers and over 2000 minor leaguers got drafted or chose to serve in ww2. So many random people got given a chance to replace them they actually had a one armed player in the majors:

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2212160339260327.jpeg

And guess what?

The Yankees and all of baseball count the 3 World Series wins vs literal handicapped people, 40 year old rookie shoe salesmen who were minor league umpires, and taxi drivers who hung around the field.

I suspect the Lakers aren’t losing sleep that society will steal theirs. It absolutely will not matter to anyone of consequence and I’ll let you wait to find out I’m right.

I…am going to make dinner.

you lost. deal with it. your comparisons to 1920s baseball doesn't work. and a ton of people already do mock the deadball era and even Russell's rings.. if they had full value he would be run away goat

there's levels to this

context matters

your black and white cyborg computer mentality is very rare indeed. most people have actual opinions on things that vary based on the information. nothing is absolute. we do still have to watch the games to gather an opinion

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 06:41 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2212160407090322.png

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 06:49 PM

- defeated

if you think there's no context to sports and all titles and awards are created equally then you're not much of a fan. you're like a casual

watch the bubble playoffs and compare it to the 90s or early 2000s. see if the intensity and energy in the building is any different.

even comparing back then to today WITH FANS is considered a joke

without fans it's beyond a joke

that's why they start rookies out in the summer league and not in front of 20,000 people. they bring them along slowly cause it's less pressure

nineiron
12-15-2022, 08:04 PM
you lost. deal with it. your comparisons to 1920s baseball doesn't work. and a ton of people already do mock the deadball era and even Russell's rings.. if they had full value he would be run away goat

there's levels to this

context matters

your black and white cyborg computer mentality is very rare indeed. most people have actual opinions on things that vary based on the information. nothing is absolute. we do still have to watch the games to gather an opinion

Yeah kblaze can’t handle being wrong

Look at hockey. No hockey fan counts those rings that the leafs won back when there were only like 5-10 teams in the league.

Not all rings are equal and some are disregarded in ppls minds

SATAN
12-15-2022, 08:16 PM
NBA players during the bubble - "The bubble is tough and depressing".

2022 - "The bubble haha soft!"

There really is no hope for humanity.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 08:20 PM
NBA players during the bubble - "The bubble is tough and depressing".

2022 - "The bubble haha soft!"

There really is no hope for humanity.

they complained about their free food lol

jr Smith said everyone partied and got drunk and high every night. awwwwwwwww

but that's not the critique people have. it's not about whether or not spoiled athletes are having fun at a Disney resort. it's the effect on games and changing the outcome cause shook little bitches and role players were able to break out of their shell and injury prone guys were able to heal over 5 months and take it easy instead of zipping around every city on flights every other night at 2am

SATAN
12-15-2022, 08:27 PM
they complained about their free food lol

jr Smith said everyone partied and got drunk and high every night. awwwwwwwww

but that's not the critique people have. it's not about whether or not spoiled athletes are having fun at a Disney resort. it's the effect on games and changing the outcome cause shook little bitches and role players were able to break out of their shell and injury prone guys were able to heal over 5 months and take it easy instead of zipping around every city on flights every other night at 2am

Yeah agreed the competition was more even and the Lakers won.

/Thread.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 08:31 PM

/Thread.

anthony Davis was the competition for everyone else lol.. he never played like that in the playoffs or any important games before or since. he was a product of the bubble

/your life

FKAri
12-15-2022, 08:44 PM
Kenny were you the one stalking Kobe's daughter?

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 08:52 PM
Kenny were you the one stalking Kobe's daughter?

the only black woman I'd consider is malika andrews. her anti male feminist attitude would be perfect in a bdsm situation

nineiron
12-15-2022, 08:56 PM

/Thread.

No, only a few losers cared enough to try to win.

Spurs m8
12-15-2022, 09:05 PM
No one cared about the bubble ring lol

Everyone was distracted by pandemics, missing family and friends, smoking weeds, drinking alcohol...

Everyone knows it wasn't real....especially with things like no opposition fans too...the part where LeCoward falls apart as well

FKAri
12-15-2022, 09:06 PM
No one cared about the bubble ring lol

Everyone was distracted by pandemics, missing family and friends, smoking weeds, drinking alcohol...

Everyone knows it wasn't real....especially with things like no opposition fans too...the part where LeCoward falls apart as well

A basketball ring has never mattered more than those things. It's entertainment at the end of a long day.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 09:09 PM
A basketball ring has never mattered more than those things. It's entertainment at the end of a long day.

you could say that about anything. even procreation is subjective to the individual. some prefer their babies alive. others prefer them scrambled and vacuumed.. but we all know one side is a more universally accepted true way of life. and dead babies/bubble rings ain't it.

FKAri
12-15-2022, 09:13 PM
you could say that about anything. even procreation is subjective to the individual. some prefer their babies alive. others prefer them scrambled and vacuumed.. but we all know one side is a more universally accepted true way of life. and dead babies/bubble rings ain't it.

Come down from the ledge. It'll be OK.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 09:16 PM
Come down from the ledge. It'll be OK.

you're the nihilist in the room speaking on nothing having meaning in life. get a hobby lol

https://youtu.be/r8uhcRK1QKU

ShawkFactory
12-15-2022, 09:39 PM

Are you equating disqualifying the bubble ring with pro-life ideals? :lol

Spurs m8
12-15-2022, 09:44 PM
They are fuming

StrongLurk
12-15-2022, 09:59 PM
I doubt OP even cares about basketball at all..probably just has a weird hate boner for Lebron that he can't get rid of.

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 10:03 PM
Are you equating disqualifying the bubble ring with pro-life ideals? :lol

both are the result of liberal ideology and the further degrading of society by eliminating people from the equation

Airupthere
12-15-2022, 11:05 PM
Lol at the bubble league. No one takes it seriously except bron and his stans.

kawhileonard2
12-17-2022, 11:51 PM

Huh?

Full Court
12-17-2022, 11:58 PM
The answer is no other title. Just the 2020 bubble title. But why should anyone be surprised? I mean, they played the post season in freaking Disney World. :roll:

Ryoka Narusawa
12-18-2022, 12:21 AM

Yeezy
12-18-2022, 12:30 AM

every woman i've ever slept with was drunk at least once. even a muslim. i've probably raped at least 50 people under current liberal laws

https://media.tenor.com/yqp9_KPmFyYAAAAC/michael-scott-sad.gif

Overdrive
12-18-2022, 05:38 AM
The 99 title was mocked for quite some time by the very same people who would've loved zo win it.
You never hear about it anymore today. See OP.

They all played under the same conditions under the same rule set. They didn't change the tournament lay out. If they made it a single elimination tournee I could see it.

KD and Kyrie not playing? Not like they never pulled stupid non basketball related stunts. They're both unpredictable. Aside from that KD wasn't even cleared to play from his injury yet.

Lebron23
12-18-2022, 07:58 AM
The 99 title was mocked for quite some time by the very same people who would've loved zo win it.

They all played under the same conditions under the same rule set. They didn't change the tournament lay out. If they made it a single elimination tournee I could see it.

KD and Kyrie not playing? Not like they never pulled stupid non basketball related stunts. They're both unpredictable. Aside from that KD wasn't even cleared to play from his injury yet.

This

Anyway Evan Turner is a bum. He got roosted on twitter.

Yeezy
12-18-2022, 09:03 AM

a shortened season can be forgotten. a bubble can't be

when you look back at the highlights they're on a practice court. you can't hide that or forget about it

shaq sat down with mcgrady and couldn't even remember that duncan won mvp in 2002 and 2003. players don't really care about other guys that much or enough to research them. its all in the moment. but fans look up highlights all the time. we will never forget

and current players are all on social media more and more. they're geeks too nowadays

the bubble will live in infamy forever like cousys 1 handed cripple dribble

Hey Yo
12-18-2022, 09:29 AM
4 >>>>> 2 will live in infamy.