PDA

View Full Version : Take a moment to praise a role player.

Kblaze8855
12-15-2022, 09:49 PM
I’ll start.

I ****ing love Donte Divincenzos rebounding.

That guy explodes to the rim and really shows you how many people are just going through the motions. He wants it more than the other guys and it shows.

expansionera
12-15-2022, 09:55 PM
I like some of the earlier Michael Jordan sneakers, as a player he was a solid compliment to Scottie Pippen

Yeezy
12-15-2022, 09:56 PM
I love kblaze8855

best role player on ish.. you don't see him enter a serious discussion very often but when he does he gives it his all long after the game has already been decided

Real Men Wear Green
12-15-2022, 09:59 PM
I'm not sure Malcolm Brogdon fully qualified as a roleplayer. He doesn't start but when he's out there he takes command of the Celtic offense. Someone else may win sixth man but O can't renege the Celtics ever bringing a ball dominant guard this good off the bench in my years of watching them.

SaltyMeatballs
12-15-2022, 10:16 PM
Mikal Bridges. He plays hard

iamgine
12-15-2022, 10:24 PM
Jose Alvarado - I love how a guy who's a Nick Wright's twin and went undrafted make such a name for himself.

Jasper
12-15-2022, 10:42 PM
bobby portis 6th man always in the running imo.
Rebounds , block outs , weakside d , 3 pt shooter as well as post moves and mid range.

Only issue is he doesn't block shots.

Jasper
12-15-2022, 10:44 PM
I’ll start.

I ****ing love Donte Divincenzos rebounding.

That guy explodes to the rim and really shows you how many people are just going through the motions. He wants it more than the other guys and it shows.

he was a steal , but Bucks need inside presence , so they got Ibaka.
I miss Donte big time.

Im so nba'd out
12-15-2022, 10:55 PM
I gotta give credit Jayson Tatum is amazing in the passing lanes on defense

If you don’t like that answer. If I was to make a prototype for the perfect pf for this era it would be jaren Jackson….this is the ultimate compliment I can give for a player I never talk about. He is the perfect pf role player

Chuckbe
12-15-2022, 11:33 PM
Lonnie Skywalker yamming it on a fast break is a thing of beauty, also his shot from beyond the arc is nice.

Hillbilly Kobe going into Mamba mode is pretty sick too.

kevon looney
derrick white
alex caruso

FultzNationRISE
12-16-2022, 12:15 AM
Terry
Diaw
Barea
Iguodala

Those dudes are CRAZY UNDERRATED, and any team they play on is stacked by default. Theres literally zero shame whatsoever in losing to them, especially if all your teammates are washed trash or some garbage that was never good in the first place. Im not thinking of anyone specific, my point is just that you cant knock someone who may have lost to any of them. It’s unfair and completely disingenuous. Those guys are basically stars that people erroneously deem role players.

Shooter
12-16-2022, 12:16 AM
Terry
Diaw
Barea
Iguodala

Those dudes are CRAZY UNDERRATED, and any team they play on is stacked by default. Theres literally zero shame whatsoever in losing to them, especially if all your teammates are washed trash or some garbage that was never good in the first place. Im not thinking of anyone specific, my point is just that you cant knock someone who may have lost to any of them. It’s unfair and completely disingenuous. Those guys are basically stars that people erroneously deem role players.

+1