PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else sure there going to heaven?

Gohan
12-20-2022, 09:23 PM
Ive never been so sure in my life. Im so excited, i heard there was nothing but fine hoes up there too(being serious actually). We are all about to be rescued from the ruler of darkness and brought into the kingdom of God’s son. This is happening january 2023. Pay close attention. Never been so excited i only have about 3 weeks left to wait

SouBeachTalents
12-20-2022, 09:53 PM
No, but I'm sure OP is a fakkit.

KNOW1EDGE
12-20-2022, 10:31 PM

This is the only thing I’m sure of

Axe
12-20-2022, 11:21 PM
:milton

Chick Stern
12-21-2022, 02:58 AM
I’m going to Disneyland

Jud
12-21-2022, 02:09 PM
try to imagine your life before birth

you can't. it's all blank

that's what life will be like after death

don't believe in the heaven and hell crap

it's a made up fairytale to make people act good. it's just like parents telling their kids that santa is real and he'll only give them presents if they behave good

bladefd
12-21-2022, 08:03 PM
Chewbecca does

Duderonomy
12-21-2022, 08:23 PM
I don't think of the afterlife of being judged on were you good or bad. I do think you need to clarify to the entities that you wanna come back to this chithole planet in a moral coil or you don't.

Axe
12-21-2022, 08:32 PM
Never been so excited i only have about 3 weeks left to wait
Lol by this, are you about to depart the real world already?

Yeezy
12-21-2022, 08:35 PM
the very idea of heaven is impossible because the universe and our galaxy has a shelf life. consciousness for an eternity with nothing around to experience or see? makes no sense

a make believe world with imagination creating new realities? then it's just a simulation like vanilla sky. meet other people? loved ones? who wants that all day every day. do what you've always wanted to do like be rich? buy whatever you want? why you're dead. everything would be free. if it's free then it holds no value. you wouldn't care about a rare item if it has no value. are you gonna be a pro sports star? why would that be fun if everyone's fake like a computer game. are you gonna have lots of sex? why would we even carry that biological need into the spirit world. sex is for reproduction. how would you even orgasm.

and in heaven everyone would see you at all times. if so at what age? when you die? so a bunch of old people? gross.. in your prime? for what? to look good to some girl in heaven. who would even care if you looked good. can't get married or go on a date with anyone. appearance would be irrelevant. nothing about the idea of heaven makes any sense whatsoever. would we share it with all other cultures. God having to tell everyone he's the one God and man made religion was retarded because it excluded millions. how over crowded would it be considering all of humanity would be there since the dawn of man. and then why not our ape like ancestors. Neanderthals. animals. are dinosaurs there. is there water for sea creatures. whlould all animals gain enlightenment and intelligence. cats and dogs talking to us like they're people. would be so f*cking weird

whatever heaven is it's most likely nothing remotely close to what you think it is or some book says it is

Jud
12-21-2022, 09:36 PM
the very idea of heaven is impossible because the universe and our galaxy has a shelf life. consciousness for an eternity with nothing around to experience or see? makes no sense

a make believe world with imagination creating new realities? then it's just a simulation like vanilla sky. meet other people? loved ones? who wants that all day every day. do what you've always wanted to do like be rich? buy whatever you want? why you're dead. everything would be free. if it's free then it holds no value. you wouldn't care about a rare item if it has no value. are you gonna be a pro sports star? why would that be fun if everyone's fake like a computer game. are you gonna have lots of sex? why would we even carry that biological need into the spirit world. sex is for reproduction. how would you even orgasm.

and in heaven everyone would see you at all times. if so at what age? when you die? so a bunch of old people? gross.. in your prime? for what? to look good to some girl in heaven. who would even care if you looked good. can't get married or go on a date with anyone. appearance would be irrelevant. nothing about the idea of heaven makes any sense whatsoever. would we share it with all other cultures. God having to tell everyone he's the one God and man made religion was retarded because it excluded millions. how over crowded would it be considering all of humanity would be there since the dawn of man. and then why not our ape like ancestors. Neanderthals. animals. are dinosaurs there. is there water for sea creatures. whlould all animals gain enlightenment and intelligence. cats and dogs talking to us like they're people. would be so f*cking weird

whatever heaven is it's most likely nothing remotely close to what you think it is or some book says it is

don't make it complicated for yourself

heaven doesn't exist. neither does hell.

Gohan
12-21-2022, 09:43 PM
Lol by this, are you about to depart the real world already?

I’ll ascend to heaven in glory next year is all im saying.

Axe
12-21-2022, 09:50 PM
:whatever:

Nanners
12-22-2022, 09:11 AM
Physical reality is basically a school for the soul... and I'd be very surprised if OPs soul is able to move on to the next level after his passing.

Jasper
12-26-2022, 07:17 PM
I have had 3 fathers and a mother as well as gal I wanted to marry pass away.
I hope , and think of them as being in heaven .
But I doubt there is a heaven or hell.

highwhey
12-26-2022, 08:41 PM
Physical reality is basically a school for the soul... and I'd be very surprised if OPs soul is able to move on to the next level after his passing.

one thing is for certain, fatrick is so fat he won't be able to move onto the next plane of existence bc he's too heavy.

Axe
12-26-2022, 08:45 PM
Countdown to 2023 is less than 10 days from now.

Yeezy
12-26-2022, 11:18 PM

https://youtu.be/2FDNQWnLx6g

Axe
12-26-2022, 11:55 PM
https://youtu.be/2FDNQWnLx6g
We shall see if op's statement really is true by then.

Chick Stern
12-27-2022, 12:29 AM
There is no heaven for those with poor grammar

Axe
12-27-2022, 12:54 AM
:milton

SaltyMeatballs
12-27-2022, 01:21 AM

cray cray

Time is flying

Jasper
12-27-2022, 07:43 PM

and there is not a heaven for those with grammar like yours :roll:

Axe
12-27-2022, 08:18 PM
cray cray

Time is flying
:cheers:

Gohan
12-27-2022, 09:11 PM
We shall see if op's statement really is true by then.

We’ll give it to february2023 if nothing happens you can ban me ill leave for good

To be honest im leaving for good when i go to heaven but i’ll be back

Doomsday Dallas
12-27-2022, 09:14 PM
Ive never been so sure in my life. Im so excited, i heard there was nothing but fine hoes up there too(being serious actually). We are all about to be rescued from the ruler of darkness and brought into the kingdom of God’s son. This is happening january 2023. Pay close attention. Never been so excited i only have about 3 weeks left to wait

January?

I got June 11th 2023... not sure where you're getting your info but mine is from the Holy Spirit.

The End Times officially begin June 11, 2023

Gohan
12-27-2022, 09:34 PM
January?

I got June 11th 2023... not sure where you're getting your info but mine is from the Holy Spirit.

The End Times officially begin June 11, 2023

Youre actually spot on bro but its gonna be 6 months in advance watch

Axe
12-27-2022, 10:37 PM
We’ll give it to february2023 if nothing happens you can ban me ill leave for good

To be honest im leaving for good when i go to heaven but i’ll be back
Lol no need for a banishment. You're not a rude poster anyway unlike some of the crazy ass trolls in the league forum.

Gohan
12-28-2022, 03:43 AM
Lol no need for a banishment. You're not a rude poster anyway unlike some of the crazy ass trolls in the league forum.

Cool, yea i was willing to be banned lol just to prove my point, remember i was telling yall that yall were gonna be surprised earlier in the year? I just had the time wrong

HighFlyer23
01-01-2023, 01:41 PM
There’s no evidence of any “heaven”

These are just ideas and concepts of the ancients

The modern idea of heaven likely started with Zoroastrianism

After death we don’t know what happens … could it be the same as before our birth?Could there be an “afterlife”

No one can answer these questions

Judaism Samiritanism and Christianity and any of the religions stemming from the Yahweh cult are false