PDA

View Full Version : Embiid says the Raptors want to shut down stars more than win.

Kblaze8855
12-20-2022, 11:18 PM
"When you play a team like Toronto, they don't really care. It seems like, most of the time, they don't care about winning. They just want to shut down the other star players."

I’m sure someone’s checking game logs for evidence as we speak but Embiid went 6-16 that game.

hold this L
12-21-2022, 02:27 AM
I think he's right to be honest. Warriors blew the Raptors by like 30 I think last season and then Nurse after the game said they had a good gameplan on Curry because he shot bad. It was one of the most moronic interviews I've ever listened to a coach.

k0kakw0rld
12-21-2022, 03:17 AM
A man who so far has accomplished nothing in this league. We made you cry on national tv like the b-tch you are.

Spurs m8
12-21-2022, 04:03 AM
Embiid is such a clown

Raps in his head.

Dudes also a boring player...no one wants to watch you flop around and shoot 15 free throws

Real Men Wear Green
12-21-2022, 05:21 AM
Back when he was in college Steph Curry faced a team that held him scoreless with a quadruple team. His team won in a blowout but he couldn't get a single bucket. The coach of that team bragged about how everyone would remember that they held Curry to zero. He showed some prescience in being one of the first to see that Curry would be an all time great player but for that attitude I intentionally forget his and his team's names.

Anyway I didn't see this game so I don't know if the Raptors did the same kind of bs but it's a fact that a team that doesn't think they can win will instead make the goal stopping a star player. You just never see it on the NBA level.

Mask the Embiid
12-21-2022, 08:32 AM
A man who so far has accomplished nothing in this league. We made you cry on national tv like the b-tch you are.

He accomplished one thing....He is going to send the craptors into hibernation (a rebuild) :oldlol: with this statement + playofff destructiong from last year.....Blow it up masai u know u want too :roll:.

Embiid is such a clown

Raps in his head.

Dudes also a boring player...no one wants to watch you flop around and shoot 15 free throws

Embiid as always is keeping his haters on an emotional yo-yo. And as always they come right back when he speaks a sentence....fuming....melting.....SEETHING #meltdownM8

Edit- Always remember kockworld....EMBIID WIPED OUT THE DINOSAURS! Embiid made your franchise extinct (irrelevant again)!Let it soak in

tontoz
12-21-2022, 09:06 AM
The game went to OT. Hard to say the strategy wasn't effective Philly is just a better team.

red1
12-21-2022, 10:38 AM
love seeing embiid get triggered.

cant wait to root against these two clowns in the playoffs harden and embiid

fourkicks44
12-21-2022, 04:53 PM

Travel