PDA

View Full Version : Lakers should trade Westbrook for LaVine

GrayGoat
12-21-2022, 06:45 PM
Westbrooks value has successfully been rehabbed. Trade seems fair :confusedshrug:

Full Court
12-21-2022, 06:48 PM
No, Bulls need a team ball player. Westbrook wouldn't be a good fit at all with DeRozan, Ball, and co.

GrayGoat
12-21-2022, 06:51 PM
No, Bulls need a team ball player. Westbrook wouldn't be a good fit at all with DeRozan, Ball, and co.

Westbrook is the perfect fit because DeRozan plays off ball and Lonzos career is pretty much over. Westbrook is a great playmaker

Spurs m8
12-21-2022, 07:07 PM
What a moronic thread

Oh..it was gay groat....makes sense now

Hey Yo
12-21-2022, 07:11 PM

But he'd make the Bulls a superteam, right?

ShawkFactory
12-21-2022, 07:20 PM
Well no...but I'm not sure both teams are worse. Lakers are certainly better and at least the Bulls would respect Westbrook for his energy. They aren't going anywhere anyway so why not.

Obviously would never happen. Lavine in the right situation is clearly more valuable at this point.

bladefd
12-21-2022, 08:15 PM
Question: Why would the Bulls do this trade?

Full Court
12-21-2022, 08:27 PM
Westbrook is the perfect fit because DeRozan plays off ball and Lonzos career is pretty much over. Westbrook is a great playmaker

:lol Has this guy ever had a good take on anything?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all know Bronie needs more help. Just accept that there's a good chance your hero will lead his super team to the lottery. For the second year in a row.

John8204
12-21-2022, 08:36 PM

It makes sense in that you are picking an expiring contract and the Lakers are getting a top SG.

Full Court
12-21-2022, 09:57 PM
It makes sense in that you are picking an expiring contract and the Lakers are getting a top SG.

It's good for the Lakers, but terrible for the Bulls. They don't need an expiring garbage contract. They need a good player.

Chuckbe
12-21-2022, 09:59 PM
Nothing can help the Lakers

Lebron23
12-21-2022, 10:11 PM

maybe a prime lebron. same player who led a team in the nba finals with Boobie Gibson as his 2nd scoring option

theballerFKA Ace
12-21-2022, 10:29 PM
Question: Why would the Bulls do this trade?

Uhmm because Westbrook s contract ends this year and they are going nowhere with unhappy Lavine in the first year of his contract. The real question is why would the Lakers do this. Lavine sucks at defense and he doesn't look like the player he used to be. Who wants to be tied with that crap for this year plus 4 more.

The Lakers lose in this trade. The Bulls win

imdaman99
12-21-2022, 11:03 PM
Only if the Bulls promise to release Westbrook. No way in hell do I wanna watch him on that franchise.

Lavine is not a winning player so I would welcome the Lakers bringing another one of them guys along.

ArbitraryWater
12-21-2022, 11:12 PM

eBron and AD are competing with every singe team in the eague this year, how coud there be nothing to hep them? You retarded bruv?

nayte
12-22-2022, 02:02 AM
Pointless for the bulls. They need talent back. They gave up picks for vuc if I remember. No need to blow it up a good trade or two should help them

SATAN
12-22-2022, 04:10 AM
eBron and AD are competing with every singe team in the eague this year, how coud there be nothing to hep them? You retarded bruv?

What are the Lakers getting for their borderline NBA players? I don't see any significant trades happening. Tell me what the Lakers can do with this:

Austin Reaves
Russell Westbrook
Lonnie Walker IV
Troy Brown Jr.
Kendrick Nunn
Patrick Beverley
Wenyen Gabriel
Dennis Schröder
Thomas Bryant
Damian Jones
Max Christie
Juan Toscano-Anderson
Scotty Pippen Jr.

Jasper
12-22-2022, 11:27 AM

true --- and right now Westbrook is bring more for the lacky's then Lavine could give.

StrongLurk
12-22-2022, 11:50 AM
The Lakers season is over OP. It was over before it started because everyone knew AD is too fragile too carry a team, Lebron is too old, and Westbrook is a horrible fit for the Lakers and way past his prime.

Just relax, and since your a Lebron stan, enjoy his path to all time scoring leader.