PDA

View Full Version : The Wizards offered Rui Hachimura for Crowder and the Suns….

Kblaze8855
12-22-2022, 03:01 PM
…said no.

Someone explain because I’m not looking into it any further than the headline.

tontoz
12-22-2022, 03:07 PM
…said no.

Someone explain because I’m not looking into it any further than the headline.

The Suns want a 4 and Rui is a 4. He just isn't that good and will be a RFA in the summer.

Kblaze8855
12-22-2022, 03:11 PM
Westbrook had him looking halfway decent when I watched the wizards a bit the second half of that season he got them running. Maybe he only looks good being fed like that though.

RRR3
12-22-2022, 03:21 PM
Westbrook had him looking halfway decent when I watched the wizards a bit the second half of that season he got them running. Maybe he only looks good being fed like that though.
You sure you’re not thinking of Daniel Gafford? That’s the guy everyone said WB had a lot of synergy with.

tontoz
12-22-2022, 03:22 PM
You sure you’re not thinking of Daniel Gafford? That’s the guy everyone said WB had a lot of synergy with.

Yeah Russ got Gafford paid.

Xiao Yao You
12-22-2022, 03:49 PM
When it comes to Jae Crowder, three Eastern Conference teams — Milwaukee and Miami and those same Hawks — have been widely regarded as the veteran swingman’s most ardent suitors since it was announced in September that the 32-year-old would be away from the Suns until a trade partner could be found. Yet league sources say that the Wizards recently pursued Crowder with a deal structure (believed to feature Rui Hachimura) that the Suns rebuffed. Phoenix is said to be holding out for a certifiable starter in a Crowder deal (https://marcstein.substack.com/p/the-search-for-nba-sellers?sd=pf).
– via Marc Stein @ marcstein.substack.com (https://marcstein.substack.com/p/the-search-for-nba-sellers?sd=pf)

Jasper
12-22-2022, 07:48 PM
washington would need to get more than JC

tontoz
12-22-2022, 08:25 PM
washington would need to get more than JC

From my point of view not re-signing Rui would make this trade a win.

Chuckbe
12-28-2022, 10:36 PM
Rui just took a dump on em :oldlol:

NBAGOAT
12-29-2022, 03:59 AM
suns want a guaranteed playoff rotation player, rui is not that.