PDA

View Full Version : Tatum/Durant/Kawhi will win a ring/another before Luka/Jokic/Lebron

Yeezy
12-23-2022, 10:40 PM
team overrated sloth are going nowhere. the great white hope is a lie and effect created by accident through rule changes to sustain lebrons career and help out curry

....I am now only cheering for the Nets, Celtics, Clippers

I have seen the light

the most fair and balanced poster on ISH is and always shall be the most truthful. racism will never take precedence over my integrity. I never tell a lie just because it's in my favor

only Kobe guys dominate this game the right way.

only way I forgive luka I'd if he ditches his polarizing assist padding lebron ball pounding no defense playing lazy cancerous style

get this guy a real coach with a real system. put luka on the spurs please.

https://i.ibb.co/TW4YdBQ/NS3-RY4-GLNRCXTE6-ODJPMJAAERU.jpg

red1
12-23-2022, 10:44 PM
we accept luka and jokic into the fam.

kawhi isnt winning shit. tatum and kd are both on contenders so nice safe easy bet for you.

Yeezy
12-23-2022, 10:45 PM
my favorite teams in order from here on out this season

1. Raptors ( team canada )
2. Nets ( always was a Durant guy )
3. Celtics ( Kobe reincarnated )
4. Clippers ( Kawhi is still an honorary raptor )
5. Hornets ( Lamelo is like a son to me )

maybe luka can crack the list again some day. we'll see

Yeezy
12-23-2022, 10:48 PM
we accept luka and jokic into the fam.

team vlade divac. it's all lebron fans seem to appreciate these days

Axe
12-23-2022, 10:48 PM
Forget about kawhi. Dude ain't leading the clipps to a title with ty lue as the coach.

ShawkFactory
12-23-2022, 10:49 PM
Quite possibly yea. Lebron is like 40 so I'm not going to consider him in this "discussion".

But Tatum/Durant/Leonard, if their teams are healthy (big if for Clippers and Nets), have way better situations to win a championship than do Jokic and Luka. Obviously...

Not really a hot take.

red1
12-23-2022, 10:50 PM
my favorite teams in order from here on out this season

1. Raptors ( team canada )
for sure.

2. Nets ( always was a Durant guy )
3. Celtics ( Kobe reincarnated )
4. Clippers ( Kawhi is still an honorary raptor )
5. Hornets ( Lamelo is like a son to me )

maybe luka can crack the list again some day. we'll see

your list goes downhill very quickly here. I can never root for atlantic division rivals in the nets or celtics.

kawhi is done.

the only good guy team in the NBA is the bucks. god bless giannis. :pimp:

Yeezy
12-23-2022, 10:52 PM
Quite possibly yea. Lebron is like 40 so I'm not going to consider him in this "discussion".

But Tatum/Durant/Leonard, if their teams are healthy (big if for Clippers and Nets), have way better situations to win a championship than do Jokic and Luka. Obviously...

Not really a hot take.

because you know lebrons style doesn't translate to playoff success without a super team. all you have to hope for is a 3rd straight jokic mvp with that trash sloth bullshit

https://i.ibb.co/6s5BMKV/8l7pbjmj29-i-Stock-000011145477-Large-mini-1.jpg

ShawkFactory
12-23-2022, 10:55 PM
because you know lebrons style doesn't translate to playoff success without a super team. all you have to hope for is a 3rd straight jokic mvp with that trash sloth bullshit

https://i.ibb.co/6s5BMKV/8l7pbjmj29-i-Stock-000011145477-Large-mini-1.jpg

I'm not hoping for anything you think I am.

If anything I'd most like to see Tatum and the Celtics redeem. I'm a Tatum fan as well. Sorry.

SouBeachTalents
12-23-2022, 10:59 PM
And they'll all surpass Kobe too.

red1
12-23-2022, 11:07 PM
team vlade divac. it's all lebron fans seem to appreciate these days

luka and jokic are nice players and they are both unselfish and fun to watch

I call it how it is. the torch has been passed from lebron to giannis. kd and kyrie might sneak one in but its giannis league after.

luka and zion are the other tbd torch-bearers. it was supposed to be AD but he's too fragile.

Yeezy
12-23-2022, 11:15 PM
luka and jokic are nice players and they are both unselfish and fun to watch

I call it how it is. the torch has been passed from lebron to giannis. kd and kyrie might sneak one in but its giannis league after.

luka and zion are the other tbd torch-bearers. it was supposed to be AD but he's too fragile.

luka and joker are great individually. but why are they great. and does it translate to success. can either guy be the best player on a championship team. I don't know anymore

if you give them what they need then maybe. but then they're not mvp candidates anymore.

red1
12-23-2022, 11:21 PM
luka and joker are great individually. but why are they great. and does it translate to success. can either guy be the best player on a championship team. I don't know anymore

if you give them what they need then maybe. but then they're not mvp candidates anymore.

I think they can both lead a team to a ring.

watching luka shit on the suns was therapeutic. bunch of clowns getting sucked off by std ridden hos and probably doing some gay shit in that hotel room after.

and year before those same suns got their shit kicked in by giannis.

james gang always up.

Yeezy
12-23-2022, 11:25 PM
I think they can both lead a team to a ring.

watching luka shit on the suns was therapeutic. bunch of clowns getting sucked off by std ridden hos and probably doing some gay shit in that hotel room after.

and year before those same suns got their shit kicked in by giannis.

james gang always up.

the only way luka and joker can lead a team to a title is if you gave them a bunch of 3 and D guys and 2 other superstars willing to take a back seat. so basically the lebron set up

red1
12-23-2022, 11:28 PM
the only way luka and joker can lead a team to a title is if you have them a bunch of 3 and D guys and 2 other superstars willing to take a back seat. so basically the lebron set up

hey man. basketball is a team sport.

you see what my boy's been up against.

https://basketfinals.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/spurs-smother-lebron.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/k5pXdN5h/Rivalry-Decade.jpg

Yeezy
12-23-2022, 11:29 PM
luka sloth needed 50 to barely beat the rockets tonight

:roll:

red1
12-23-2022, 11:31 PM
luka sloth needed 50 to barely beat the rockets tonight

thats actually very impressive.

they dont have anyone other than dinwiddie who can hoop.

Yeezy
12-23-2022, 11:46 PM
thats actually very impressive.

they dont have anyone other than dinwiddie who can hoop.

that's literally because luka and porzingis couldn't get along because Lukas lebron ball is cancerous

red1
12-23-2022, 11:52 PM
that's literally because luka and porzingis couldn't get along because Lukas lebron ball is cancerous

porzingis isnt a good enough running mate tbh

no loss.

Yeezy
12-24-2022, 12:15 AM
porzingis isnt a good enough running mate tbh

no loss.

hes averaging 22/9.. he would have been a great 3rd guy if 1 other player signed on. but now you're 2 down from a contending spot and it's much harder to attract a guy when he knows he's not the last piece of the puzzle

RRR3
12-24-2022, 12:15 AM
Even Luka and Jokic aren’t white enough for racist ass OP. Probably steaming that they’re “foreigners”

Yeezy
12-24-2022, 12:19 AM
Even Luka and Jokic aren’t white enough for racist ass OP. Probably steaming that they’re “foreigners”

you're making me racist against fat retards

ImKobe
12-24-2022, 02:38 AM
Tatum/KD/Kawhi all have better teams so they should win a ring before the other group.

Yeezy
12-24-2022, 10:54 AM
Tatum/KD/Kawhi all have better teams so they should win a ring before the other group.

they have better teams because they allow their teammates and head office to do their jobs

ShawkFactory
12-24-2022, 11:00 AM
they have better teams because they allow their teammates and head office to do their jobs

And Jokic just like...doesn’t do that?

Real Men Wear Green
12-24-2022, 11:18 AM

When Kawhi Leonard joined the Clippers he forced them to trade Shai Gilgeous Alexander and five future firsts for Paul George. Right now SGA by himself is more valuable than Leonard and George combined. They would be much better if they had not done that deal. How is that not in fact worse than any deal James has ever forced his team to do?

Yeezy
12-24-2022, 11:40 AM
When Kawhi Leonard joined the Clippers he forced them to trade Shai Gilgeous Alexander and five future firsts for Paul George. Right now SGA by himself is more valuable than Leonard and George combined. They would be much better if they had not done that deal. How is that not in fact worse than any deal James has ever forced his team to do?

i don't think he told them to trade that guy specifically. he just said PG is available so if they want him they gotta at least get him some help. and that dude wasn't shit back then. 10.8ppg rookie?

not trading him for PG to try and win right away woulda been asinine. and had everyone been healthy they likely win a title by now.

kawhi hasn't strong armed them since. lebrons been a part of every front office decision since he joined the lakers. he ran out magic, he got coaches fired. he got everyone traded again. he made them pass on much better guys for westbrook.

whats the difference between lebron and kawhi? really? lol

aside from all that kawhi actually has real championships at least. and he left a winning situation where he just won finals mvp and probly could have repeated to play at home.. when lebron went back to cleveland was he trashed? no he was "the savior" again

only kawhi gets shit on even though lebron picked up the phone and tampered wiggins for love before rookies could get traded yet

at least kawhis negotiations weren't tampering violations

90sgoat
12-24-2022, 11:48 AM

Zingis is and always will be the true Great White Hope.

Even Luka is too unwhite in his ball to be the Great White Hope. White people shouldn't dribble. We pass the ball.

Jokic is unselfish to a tee, but he doesn't have the "I will crush you" mentality of Zingis.

Zingis is the hope for all whites everywhere.

Real Men Wear Green
12-24-2022, 11:50 AM
So when James had young talent traded for older stars it's bad but Leonard doing the exact same thing except with a much worse result and costing the team a perennial allstar better than the guy he was packaged for... it's ok.

Ok.

90sgoat
12-24-2022, 11:52 AM
So when James had young talent traded for older stars it's bad but Leonard doing the exact same thing except with a much worse result and costing the team a perennial allstar better than the guy he was packaged for... it's ok.

Ok.

Kawhit is not really a factor anymore.

I don't understand why people keep the charade going. He is an invalid and merely doing the minimal effort to keep his contract void.

It's a damn shame.

Yeezy
12-24-2022, 12:08 PM

Ok.

i'm not excusing what kawhi did. all i said was its asinine to compare kawhis 1 demand for george to leave a title team and go back home to lebrons entire career of manipulation while under contract. strong arming franchises into his every demand

kawhi was more of a victim in his situation. he was sold out by tony parker and other spurs teammates and got shipped off to canada and won them their only title. he made the best of a bad situation. then did something to make himself and his uncle/family happy to return home. and all he asked for was at least a sidekick. the clippers didn't have to do it. he wasn't under contract with them. the clippers did this willingly

lebrons moves are mostly holding a gun to managements head while under contract.

ImKobe
12-24-2022, 12:33 PM

Tatum was drafted to a team that already made the ECF and had other young players in place to grow with him.

Kawhi went to the Clippers where they had assets to get a 2nd star player plus have enough depth around them.

KD had Kyrie come with him to Brooklyn in FA that also had a ton of assets & great young players in place to be an instant contender, they made the POs without either of them the year before as well.

Luka & Jokic have not played their hand yet. Jokic is probably a lifer on the Nuggets and they actually have a chance to contend for at least the next 3-4 years. Mavs don't have the assets and they fumbled the bag on Brunson so Luka could force his way out to a team that has the assets to build a contender around him, or the Mavs clear cap space and get another superstar to team up with him.

Yeezy
12-24-2022, 12:42 PM
Tatum was drafted to a team that already made the ECF and had other young players in place to grow with him.

Kawhi went to the Clippers where they had assets to get a 2nd star player plus have enough depth around them.

KD had Kyrie come with him to Brooklyn in FA that also had a ton of assets & great young players in place to be an instant contender, they made the POs without either of them the year before as well.

Luka & Jokic have not played their hand yet. Jokic is probably a lifer on the Nuggets and they actually have a chance to contend for at least the next 3-4 years. Mavs don't have the assets and they fumbled the bag on Brunson so Luka could force his way out to a team that has the assets to build a contender around him, or the Mavs clear cap space and get another superstar to team up with him.

you know for a fact if lebron switched places with tatum their entire roster would have gotten traded for rondo, howard, carmelo, davis, westbrook

ImKobe
12-24-2022, 12:48 PM
you know for a fact if lebron switched places with tatum their entire roster would have gotten traded for rondo, howard, carmelo, davis, westbrook

Tbh Celtics would have been insanely good with Bran in '18. Jaylen Brown for sure would have been traded away as soon as he got there though.

Yeezy
12-24-2022, 12:51 PM
Tbh Celtics would have been insanely good with Bran in '18. Jaylen Brown for sure would have been traded away as soon as he got there though.

lebron can't play with young guys. he gets them all traded. and i remember that series. the celtics got robbed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v9zS2SWXn4&ab_channel=DaveLeafey