PDA

View Full Version : How about those Brooklyn Nets?

Im Still Ballin
12-24-2022, 01:16 AM
These guys are dangerous! This is the team I picked to win the championship this season. It appears evident that Steven Nash lacked the strength of voice to command respect in that locker room. He's a timid individual with a nasally voice.

I do think the players were sandbagging Nash. But I still think it was the right decision to move on from him. We're now seeing the full potential of this unique roster under Jacques. Ben is contributing and providing value to this team. Barring injury, they have to be considered one of the favorites to win it all.

Jasper
12-24-2022, 11:22 AM
These guys are dangerous! This is the team I picked to win the championship this season. It appears evident that Steven Nash lacked the strength of voice to command respect in that locker room. He's a timid individual with a nasally voice.

I do think the players were sandbagging Nash. But I still think it was the right decision to move on from him. We're now seeing the full potential of this unique roster under Jacques. Ben is contributing and providing value to this team. Barring injury, they have to be considered one of the favorites to win it all.

no one plays defense on Simmons.
"Once they stop him and Kyrie .. they will be done." - with a nasally voice

90sgoat
12-24-2022, 11:42 AM
Nash must have been a shitty coach.

AlternativeAcc.
12-24-2022, 11:56 AM
Nash was the cancer but they pinned it on Durant.

Systemic racism is real people. Even the woke media isn't immune to it.

Stay aware

90sgoat
12-24-2022, 12:05 PM
With Nets I feel like the club was born in lies and fraudulent russian money and only now with Kyrie and Durant is the club finding an identity as a Bad Boy Pistons type of anti-hero ballclub. Which should be a good fit for Brooklyn?

Getting rid of poster boy Nash was a good move, doesn't fit that identity.

ImKobe
12-24-2022, 12:11 PM
Nash was in over his head. It was all good when KD, Harden & Kyrie were all healthy and it was impossible to guard them but they needed someone who could hold the stars accountable & also give the younger players a chance to shine & fill the holes on the team.

It is funny how ISH blamed their struggles on Kyrie on both ends of the court, yet they've had the best record in the league (14 - 3) since his return.

Manny98
12-24-2022, 04:32 PM
Already arranged the championship yacht party, y'all are invited

Spurs m8
12-24-2022, 08:09 PM
Nash was in over his head. It was all good when KD, Harden & Kyrie were all healthy and it was impossible to guard them but they needed someone who could hold the stars accountable & also give the younger players a chance to shine & fill the holes on the team.

It is funny how ISH blamed their struggles on Kyrie on both ends of the court, yet they've had the best record in the league (14 - 3) since his return.

Its mainly bronies thst blamed kyrie..because they're still angry he bailed out their hero and then requested a trade to get away from LeCancer

Axe
12-25-2022, 03:52 AM
Already arranged the championship yacht party, y'all are invited
Lol don't get excited yet.