PDA

View Full Version : Hahahaha leloser strikes again

Spurs m8
12-24-2022, 02:02 AM
Gets the ball in a clutch hit or lose moment AND fails like clockwork.....TURNOVER

No wonder he has the most turnovers in history.

Bench this fvcking scrub in crunchtime already :roll:

They're taking L after L by keeping him in the game in crunchtime

Glorious to watch....over and over again :roll::roll::roll:

Full Court
12-24-2022, 02:03 AM
Gets the ball in a clutch hit or lose moment AND fails like clockwork.....TURNOVER

No wonder he has the most turnovers in history.

Bench this fvcking scrub in crunchtime already :roll:

They're taking L after L by keeping him in the game in crunchtime

Glorious to watch....over and over again :roll::roll::roll:

You made a thread about a second before I did lol.

Technically it wasn't a turnover. He did manage to pass the ball while he was flopping around with one shoe.

-6 though for LeDeadweight.

ImKobe
12-24-2022, 02:28 AM
He's the worst "clutch" player I've ever seen & it's not even close.

Spurs m8
12-24-2022, 03:15 AM
He's the worst "clutch" player I've ever seen & it's not even close.

He actually is.

Guaranteed to fail

Indian guy
12-24-2022, 03:20 AM
He created a wide open 3 for Schroder on LA's last possession. How is this a turnover? Dumbass :facepalm

He also had 18 points in the 4th qtr and pretty much single handedly brought LA back.

RRR3
12-24-2022, 03:22 AM
He created a wide open 3 for Schroder on LA's last possession. How is this a turnover? Dumbass :facepalm

He also had 18 points in the 4th qtr and pretty much single handedly brought LA back.
Having to make up stuff to criticize LeBron for is the sign of an extremely low IQ. He could easily have made a thread saying “LeBron was scared to take the final shot so he passed to Schroeder”. He’s not even smart enough to hate right.

Lebron23
12-24-2022, 03:27 AM
It's Christmas and you think about LeBron

1987_Lakers
12-24-2022, 03:28 AM

There is a reason why OP was voted dumbest poster on here.

Indian guy
12-24-2022, 03:30 AM
Having to make up stuff to criticize LeBron for is the sign of an extremely low IQ. He could easily have made a thread saying “LeBron was scared to take the final shot so he passed to Schroeder”. He’s not even smart enough to hate right.

And even the "scared" narrative wouldn't work considering LeBron was doubled right away on that possession. The sheer desperation of LeBron haters will never cease to amaze me. You can tell he ruined their lives.

RRR3
12-24-2022, 04:02 AM
And even the "scared" narrative wouldn't work considering LeBron was doubled right away on that possession. The sheer desperation of LeBron haters will never cease to amaze me. You can tell he ruined their lives.
If he said LeBron was scared he could at least back up his point with an argument. I don’t think he was scared but at least there’s some logic behind claiming he was. I can’t believe this idiot is so dumb I have to tell him how to hate on LeBron :lol

ShawkFactory
12-24-2022, 01:49 PM
Huh?