PDA

View Full Version : Which NBA teams are real rivals?

Street Hunger
12-25-2022, 02:22 AM
Which NBA teams are real rivals?

They don't make NBA rivalries the way they used to, but if you had to name the league's biggest rivals, who are they?

Axe
12-25-2022, 03:50 AM
Pretty sure the celtics and the pistons never became rivals near the late 80s. :confusedshrug:

Street Hunger
12-25-2022, 05:16 AM
Pretty sure the celtics and the pistons never became rivals near the late 80s. :confusedshrug:

Absolutely, but they aren't rivals right now I don't think.

Lakers and Celtics are permanent rivals, but which teams in 2022 have a real grudge against each other?

Real Men Wear Green
12-25-2022, 11:07 AM
The current Celtics have had multiple series worth the Sixers Bucks Heat and Nets. And the Celtic fan base holds a high level of animosity for Kyrie Irving (the players don't though). The era of players hating opponents is largely over but those would still be the rivalries. Lakers would be the b8g rival of course but I can't see a Celtic Lakers Finals happening without some kind of major robbery trade for LA.

Jasper
12-25-2022, 11:27 AM
bucks vs Celtics

& to some degree Bulls vs Bucks

Mask the Embiid
12-25-2022, 11:33 AM
The raptors want to be rivals with the sixers so badly :oldlol:….we don’t pay them no mind tho :oldlol:. We are rivals in their own heads tho… they’re not our rivals tho :oldlol:. It’s like how the cowboys and eagles hate other and the redskin’s fans think (I’m sorry commanders) the eagles are our rival too….lol when it’s no way close to the same….nobody gives a fk about the commanders in Philly just like no one gives a fk about the craptors. We got bigger fish to fry….now us….we’re enemy number 1 to that pathetic fan base

Edit we got about 8 or 9 other teams/players we hate before the craptors even show up on the list

Real Men Wear Green
12-25-2022, 11:45 AM
The raptors want to be rivals with the sixers so badly :oldlol:….we don’t pay them no mind tho :oldlol:. We are rivals in their own heads tho… they’re not our rivals tho :oldlol:. It’s like how the cowboys and eagles hate other and the redskin’s fans think (I’m sorry commanders) the eagles are our rival too….lol when it’s no way close to the same….nobody gives a fk about the commanders in Philly just like no one gives a fk about the craptors. We got bigger fish to fry….now us….we’re enemy number 1 to that pathetic fan base

Edit we got about 8 or 9 other teams/players we hate before the craptors even show up on the list

No one mentioned Raptors vs Sixers until you posted...

Manny98
12-25-2022, 03:11 PM
The current Celtics have had multiple series worth the Sixers Bucks Heat and Nets. And the Celtic fan base holds a high level of animosity for Kyrie Irving (the players don't though). The era of players hating opponents is largely over but those would still be the rivalries. Lakers would be the b8g rival of course but I can't see a Celtic Lakers Finals happening without some kind of major robbery trade for LA.
Kyrie still living rent free in Celtics fans heads, we know :oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
12-25-2022, 03:12 PM
Kyrie still living rent free in Celtics fans heads, we know :oldlol:

And win-free in a 4-0 sweep.

RRR3
12-26-2022, 03:17 AM
And win-free in a 4-0 sweep.
:yaohappy:

Mask the Embiid
12-26-2022, 01:49 PM
No one mentioned Raptors vs Sixers until you posted...

ok? I’m answering the op not responding to a poster in here