PDA

View Full Version : You'll never get this much love in your life

red1
12-28-2022, 07:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klx7CwXt504&t=162s&ab_channel=HouseofHighlights

That's what 9 years of excellence brings you.

DeMar is STILL the GOAT raptor.

Damn shame that he never had the chance to be the second option on a contender. NEVER had a great teammate. As much as I love russ that's why I hate that trade because that was his chance. Deebo on the lakers would have been MONEY. Now he shares possessions with Zach lavine who is his equal at best. Lavine is not a better player than demar. Lowry obviously wasnt a better player. My boy never had a great teammate ONCE in his career. :oldlol:

DeMar is a legend and they dont know :oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
12-28-2022, 07:57 PM
If I had a Hall of Fame vote I wouldn't think to use it in him but he has the stats of a HoF player.

fourkicks44
12-28-2022, 08:02 PM
They could sure use him now, Masai should bring him home.

I'm certain the Bulls would look at all offers right now.

red1
12-28-2022, 08:16 PM
If I had a Hall of Fame vote I wouldn't think to use it in him but he has the stats of a HoF player.

facts.

HOF. hands-down.

my boy scored 20k points already. it will be undebatable when he's done.

carried us to our first conference finals ever. and was a stand-up respectable athlete and role-model for these kids the entire way.

what a G.

red1
12-28-2022, 08:18 PM
They could sure use him now, Masai should bring him home.

I'm certain the Bulls would look at all offers right now.

we'll take him back with THE QUICKNESS. with desperation. we literally desperately need someone who can create their own shot but I know masai has too much pride to give everything away to get demar back.

desperately need someone who can score.

red1
12-28-2022, 08:19 PM
nba is a team sport. demar is elite scoring but again he literally never had a team that could help him.

I know he laughs when he sees guys like matt barnes and draymond on tv because even though they show love we all know its all about talent. :oldlol:

red1
12-29-2022, 12:01 AM
just dropped 42 on giannis and the bucks for the dub

still balling.