PDA

View Full Version : Gobert thinks he knows his worth

Vino24
12-29-2022, 06:41 PM
[img]https://i.ibb.co/R9HpNLT/172-D613-D-FFD7-488-A-9-E30-67-C044-AB1787.jpg (https://ibb.co/kxcgJY2)

:yaohappy::whatever::kobe:

SouBeachTalents
12-29-2022, 06:47 PM
For real, LeBron & Jordan is one thing, but I’m fcking sick of hearing about this guy every single day :lol Trolling xiao can’t possibly be THIS amusing.

AlternativeAcc.
12-29-2022, 06:47 PM
Worst type of human. Not only is he a bum whose ruined a franchise with his egregious contract and loss of picks, but lacks the self awareness to take responsibility.

He's the westbrick of centers, but 10x worse.

Get this loser out of the fukkkng league.

meat
12-29-2022, 06:48 PM
I agree. Lets quit him.

Real Men Wear Green
12-29-2022, 06:55 PM
In a way he's right. One GM decided he was worth 5 first round picks and another GM agreed with him.

Akeem34TheDream
12-29-2022, 06:57 PM
For real, LeBron & Jordan is one thing, but I’m fcking sick of hearing about this guy every single day :lol Trolling xiao can’t possibly be THIS amusing.

Gobert living rent free in all of our heads. ISH cares more about him than those two.

AlternativeAcc.
12-29-2022, 06:58 PM
In a way he's right. One GM decided he was worth 5 first round picks and another GM agreed with him.

One GM knew he wasn't, and fleeced the other. Happens all the time.

You think they'd do it again or any other GM for that matter? Of course not. So he's wrong.

Xiao Yao You
12-29-2022, 07:23 PM
I agree. Lets quit him.

good luck with that

Real Men Wear Green
12-29-2022, 07:34 PM
One GM knew he wasn't, and fleeced the other. Happens all the time.

You think they'd do it again or any other GM for that matter? Of course not. So he's wrong.

There is no way Ainge would do the trade in reverse but he absolutely dictated Gobert's then-value. The value of something is what you can get for it. If someone pays $99 bucks for an NFT then that's what it's worth regardless of there being other people that would tell you it has no value whatsoever.

Xiao Yao You
12-29-2022, 07:57 PM

their lives seem to revolve around it. Pretty pathetic!

Proctor
12-29-2022, 11:05 PM
I agree. Lets quit him.

:oldlol:

Axe
12-30-2022, 01:47 AM
Bust trade.

iamgine
12-30-2022, 01:56 AM
Like any other player who has stand out skill in one area, Gobert need to be built around. Right now he's not very effective because the players around him doesn't play like how they need to be to maximize Gobert. Imagine Magic Johnson playing with inept players who can't cut to the basket properly. He won't be very effective.

GrayGoat
12-30-2022, 02:09 AM
Like any other player who has stand out skill in one area, Gobert need to be built around. Right now he's not very effective because the players around him doesn't play like how they need to be to maximize Gobert. Imagine Magic Johnson playing with inept players who can't cut to the basket properly. He won't be very effective.

Lol for 200mil he should be better than that. It’s always his teammates are not a good fit

iamgine
12-30-2022, 02:16 AM
Lol for 200mil he should be better than that. It’s always his teammates are not a good fit

Always? They used him quite well in Utah.

Xiao Yao You
12-30-2022, 10:13 AM

he's never been built around. Jazz won with Rubio and Favors spotting up in the corner. They won with Exum and Burke at the 1. They won with the corpse of Diaw and the last legs of Joe Johnson. They won with a 6'4 " PF. They won with a coach that wouldn't make a playoff adjustment for 3 years... Gobert's numbers are down from his peak but similar to much of his all NBA/all defense career and still amongst the best in the league. He's hardly the problem. Towns wasn't shooting well. They are young. They've had a lot of injuries. It's only been two months which apparently is an eternity for a troll

Axe
12-30-2022, 10:15 AM
Have yet to see the jazz make the conference finals between 2014 and this year.

Oh wait...

Xiao Yao You
12-30-2022, 10:19 AM
Have yet to see the jazz make the conference finals between 2014 and this year.

Oh wait...

we've yet to see them be expected to either. You can only do with what you have. They pulled two upsets in the playoffs. Upset once if you think they were the best team with their #1 seed which I don't. Over achieved.

Axe
12-30-2022, 10:22 AM
we've yet to see them be expected to either. You can only do with what you have. They pulled two upsets in the playoffs. Upset once if you think they were the best team with their #1 seed which I don't. Over achieved.
I don't think any team can win a championship with him in their lineup.

Jasper
12-30-2022, 11:44 AM
Bust trade.

why ?? coaching staff !!

When he arrived in MN I saw some 20-30 point games,, and Towns was way out of sync.
Remember this team doesn't have a winning pedigree.
They moved the game back to Towns , and Gobert just literally ran the floor.
This equals once again = a losing season.

They need to move Gobert and keep having a losing record.

OR work the offense around Gobert and possibly make the playoffs.
In other words would I want Towns or Gobert ? Gobert

Xiao Yao You
12-30-2022, 12:53 PM
I don't think any team can win a championship with him in their lineup.

maybe not. We've yet to see a championship team around him. Minnesota is very talented

Xiao Yao You
12-30-2022, 12:55 PM
why ?? coaching staff !!

When he arrived in MN I saw some 20-30 point games,, and Towns was way out of sync.

Gobert certainly but I think they can work together. They were trying to use Towns more like Jokic. His assists were up. He'll shoot better. Edwards has improved but needs to take another step. Need to figure who fits around them

Manny98
12-30-2022, 02:14 PM
maybe not. We've yet to see a championship team around him. Minnesota is very talented
He literally has a championship level team around him now and they can't even make the playoffs :roll:

Xiao Yao You
12-30-2022, 03:02 PM
He literally has a championship level team around him now and they can't even make the playoffs :roll:

championship level after one mediocre season?

Manny98
12-30-2022, 03:24 PM
championship level after one mediocre season?
Yes this Minnesota team has championship expectations. They didn't give up their entire future to just make the playoffs

Xiao Yao You
12-30-2022, 04:21 PM
Yes this Minnesota team has championship expectations. They didn't give up their entire future to just make the playoffs

aspirations are different than reality,

Spurs m8
12-30-2022, 04:33 PM

Except they were wrong, everyone knew that and now it's proven.

Xiao Yao You
12-30-2022, 04:35 PM
can't quit me

Manny98
12-30-2022, 04:58 PM
aspirations are different than reality,
Yep Rudy underachieving once again, story of his career

Xiao Yao You
12-30-2022, 05:11 PM
Dane Moore: Rudy Gobert has been added to the Wolves injury report with an illness. He’s questionable to play tonight in Milwaukee (https://*********.com/social/).
– via Twitter DaneMooreNBA (https://twitter.com/DaneMooreNBA)

Axe
12-30-2022, 05:48 PM
why ?? coaching staff !!

Maybe they're also tanking for wemby. Hmm. :kobe:

Axe
12-30-2022, 05:49 PM
Need. Moar. Help.

Xiao Yao You
12-30-2022, 08:42 PM
Minnesota: Rudy Gobert (illness) has been downgraded to out for Friday’s game (https://*********.com/lists/nba-injuries-tracker/) against Milwaukee. Kyle Anderson (back spasms) is available
– via Alberto De Roa @ ********* (https://*********.com/lists/nba-injuries-tracker/)

Manny98
12-30-2022, 08:58 PM
Minnesota: Rudy Gobert (illness) has been downgraded to out for Friday’s game (https://*********.com/lists/nba-injuries-tracker/) against Milwaukee. Kyle Anderson (back spasms) is available
– via Alberto De Roa @ ********* (https://*********.com/lists/nba-injuries-tracker/)

Ducking Giannis I see :lol

Xiao Yao You
12-30-2022, 09:01 PM
Ducking Giannis I see :lol

why would he duck him? Matches up well with him:facepalm

Xiao Yao You
12-31-2022, 12:56 AM
all star Reid and the Wolves had a tough night. Funny no threads for this one for some reason?

Xiao Yao You
12-31-2022, 05:06 PM
Dane Moore: Anthony Edwards (left hip contusion), Rudy Gobert (illness) and Kyle Anderson (back spasms) are all listed as questionable for tonight’s game (https://*********.com/social/) against Detroit.
– via Twitter DaneMooreNBA (https://twitter.com/DaneMooreNBA)

coin24
12-31-2022, 10:42 PM
Minny are a shitshow, time to trade some pieces.. too many betas

WhiteKyrie
01-01-2023, 12:53 AM

:oldlol:

Axe
01-01-2023, 02:18 AM
Kat deserves a new team. Maybe he'll be happy to be with the nets.