PDA

View Full Version : Which other star player would fit best with Luka?

iamgine
12-30-2022, 02:06 AM
I think many would be a good fit but which one do you think would fit best with his game?

SouBeachTalents
12-30-2022, 02:09 AM
Curry

BarberSchool
12-30-2022, 02:58 AM
A smart big dude who can screen like a center, pop like a SG, and roll like a PF.

…and then, as the pop/roll man, with the ball ….. be able to early-read any double teams he finds himself in,…and consistently and smartly making the correct pass out of all of them.

Woods is a good prototype. Towns. Embiid. Vucevic. Players like that. Jaren Jackson Junior could get there. They just gotta be ready to recognize when THE ONE under 25 pops up and they can make the move. Woods will fulfill it until then.

Dallas can also fill this role with two players in SPAIN PICK N ROLL much more frequently than they currently do.

Yeezy
12-30-2022, 03:05 AM
anyone who can shoot, defend that doesn't demand the ball or have an ego and is willing to take zero credit for any success

so basically the lebron special

BigShotBob
12-30-2022, 03:06 AM
None because Luka can't play off ball and he admitted that the Mavs play slow because of him too

nayte
12-30-2022, 04:57 AM
anyone who can shoot, defend that doesn't demand the ball or have an ego and is willing to take zero credit for any success

so basically the lebron special

This is pretty much it

Mask the Embiid
12-30-2022, 05:13 AM
Look imma be 100% honest with you. The dude has no chance to win a ring in Dallas. No one…. Not 1 great player will ever willingly go join him to be a side kick…no superstar will ever do that for him the way the media blows him and down talks all his teammates… his only chance…the only chance he ever had at winning was if the mavericks drafted a superstar who came in after him ala pippen that grew with him and never had a taste of being on his own….That will never happen now one because the mavs will never be bad enough again to get a high lottery pick and 2 even if some how they did the shadow that jumbo Westbrook cast is so large now cause of his fans/media CONSTANTLY PRAISING him. The draft pick would be to intimidated to ever stretch his wings….no matter how good he is he would be a role player out of fear of being Dennis smith’d if he tried and failed to be aggressive….

He will never….listen to me I want you to really understand me….He will NNNNNEVVVVER win a ring in Dallas. NEVER…..Never… ok I think it finally sunk in now.

nayte
12-30-2022, 05:33 AM
Too much to read mate.does it go with what was said above

Lebron23
12-30-2022, 07:41 AM
Paskal Siakam

FultzNationRISE
12-30-2022, 10:05 AM
Porzingis and Jalen Brunson feel like good fits.

tontoz
12-30-2022, 10:06 AM
Pre injury Klay

FultzNationRISE
12-30-2022, 10:07 AM
But seriously someone like Brook Lopez would actually be the perfect Robin for him IMO.

FultzNationRISE
12-30-2022, 10:08 AM
Pre injury Klay

Yeah, this too.

BigShotBob
12-30-2022, 10:14 AM
Pre injury Klay

Would be turned into Maxi Kleber alongside Luka and never learn how to dribble

SouBeachTalents
12-30-2022, 10:40 AM
Look imma be 100% honest with you. The dude has no chance to win a ring in Dallas. No one…. Not 1 great player will ever willingly go join him to be a side kick…no superstar will ever do that for him the way the media blows him and down talks all his teammates… his only chance…the only chance he ever had at winning was if the mavericks drafted a superstar who came in after him ala pippen that grew with him and never had a taste of being on his own….That will never happen now one because the mavs will never be bad enough again to get a high lottery pick and 2 even if some how they did the shadow that jumbo Westbrook cast is so large now cause of his fans/media CONSTANTLY PRAISING him. The draft pick would be to intimidated to ever stretch his wings….no matter how good he is he would be a role player out of fear of being Dennis smith’d if he tried and failed to be aggressive….

He will never….listen to me I want you to really understand me….He will NNNNNEVVVVER win a ring in Dallas. NEVER…..Never… ok I think it finally sunk in now.
Shut the fck up :lol

Axe
12-30-2022, 10:44 AM
Ben simmons

PP34Deuce
12-30-2022, 11:05 AM
If it's a guard it would be a two way player who can shoot. Klay Thompson 2017.

tontoz
12-30-2022, 11:07 AM
Would be turned into Maxi Kleber alongside Luka and never learn how to dribble

Klay scored 60 taking maybe 10 dribbles total. :oldlol:

He's never been a good ball handler.

Jasper
12-30-2022, 11:37 AM
A guard that can create his own shot , slash and dash and play defense.

oh-oh True Holiday.

Luka needs a player to take pressure off of him, similarly to Bird. Bird played more SF in PF body , and had Chief and Mchale'
Luka is a SF that plays a twinner SG /SF. So bigs can stay home , but a SG/PG that does above is the ideal fit.
Dallas will have that happen someday thru the draft.

LeCola
12-30-2022, 11:42 AM
A. Davis.

Or

Giannis.