PDA

View Full Version : Is Kennethgriffin the worst human being to ever post on ISH?

RRR3
01-03-2023, 02:20 AM
•open white supremacist and antisemite, currently stanning Kanye West (which he never did before) only after Kanye came out as a Nazi. Also made an alt named Adolf Hitler.

•admitted to raping women

•constantly attacking posters based on their ethnicities

•Said he would nuke a country if it helped Kobe’s legacy

•Was glad Kobe died because “it enhanced his legacy” despite ostensibly being a fan

•Fantasized about Kobe’s teenage daughter

RRR3
01-03-2023, 02:32 AM
You’ve never broken anyone people just like shitting on you cuz you’re a horrible human being

1987_Lakers
01-03-2023, 02:37 AM
I have broken Kenny many times, he is lying to himself if he denies it.

RRR3
01-03-2023, 02:41 AM
I have broken Kenny many times, he is lying to himself if he denies it.
Yeah he always ends up having a gigantic racist meltdown and begging to be banned.

bison
01-03-2023, 02:42 AM
Yes, even worse than you in fact

RRR3
01-03-2023, 02:43 AM
Yes, even worse than you in fact
I have by far the best social views on this board. Fuming.

CurryOverLebron
01-03-2023, 02:48 AM
Kennethgriffin still roots for black athletes which at least makes him better than posters who only root for white athletes like 90sgoat and belowmasondixonline.

1987_Lakers
01-03-2023, 02:51 AM
he was literally spamming kobes finals stats after every post i made after i broke him with logic

i left cause he wasn't worth debating when he does shit like that. he even deleted and banned an account i had that showed every players finals fg%. i remade it this past week and hes going mental again because of it

he got this adolf alt vanished and made a post to point it out seconds later. same as when one of my griffin names got ghost banned so no posts would show up. he made a thread pointing that out right away too. hes an administrator with a 10 year old brain. he ruined this place with his spam

i come around once a year to mock this place and see how mental i can make you people get. seems like my work is finished here for another season

You left because it breaks your heart that Kobe was such a shit big game performer. You have gone on a racist tirade every time when you can't handle seeing those numbers. I broke you.

1987_Lakers
01-03-2023, 02:58 AM
Did I just break this dude again? Look at his avatar.

"Has left the building"

"bye bye"

RRR3
01-03-2023, 03:07 AM
Did I just break this dude again? Look at his avatar.

"Has left the building"

"bye bye"
It was always gonna be a matter of time before he melted down again.

it's possible he could be described this way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsjpelDoEew

meat
01-03-2023, 10:05 AM
What a shame. He only got 1300 posts in one month on this account

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2023, 10:13 AM
I have by far the best social views on this board. Fuming.

you prefer katie hobbs over kari lake simply because she is a "democrat"

tontoz
01-03-2023, 10:16 AM
Kenny is a turd but making a thread about him is seriously lame.

Kblaze8855
01-03-2023, 10:24 AM
Probably. That was pretty much decided when he said during the George Floyd thing he was glad Kobe was killed so he didn’t have to see him go woke with the other athletes.

Hey Yo
01-03-2023, 10:26 AM
•open white supremacist and antisemite, currently stanning Kanye West (which he never did before) only after Kanye came out as a Nazi. Also made an alt named Adolf Hitler.

•Was glad Kobe died because “it enhanced his legacy” despite ostensibly being a fan

Wrong board

ralph_i_el
01-03-2023, 10:47 AM

You forgot the fact that he's a grown man that lives off an allowance from his grandpa, which he gambles away and spends on sports memorabilia.

PeroAntic
01-03-2023, 10:55 AM
all the other racists and right wing loonies are allowed to post freely so why not kenny too?

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2023, 11:06 AM
all the other racists and right wing loonies are allowed to post freely so why not kenny too?

who would those be?

RRR3
01-03-2023, 11:19 AM
you prefer katie hobbs over kari lake simply because she is a "democrat"
Why are you still stuck on that election? You live in GERMANY.

RRR3
01-03-2023, 11:19 AM
Probably. That was pretty much decided when he said during the George Floyd thing he was glad Kobe was killed so he didn’t have to see him go woke with the other athletes.
Jesus I forgot about that one. Can’t even imagine being that way.

Manny98
01-03-2023, 11:21 AM
He probably doesn't genuinely believe 70% of the things he says, he just says extreme stuff for attention

Keno
01-03-2023, 11:29 AM
all of these points are ****ed, but the last 3 are on a whole new level, how is he not banned?

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2023, 11:33 AM
Why are you still stuck on that election? You live in GERMANY.

we, besides the fact that im "stuck" on it, it simpys says everything about you as a person.

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2023, 11:33 AM
all of these points are ****ed, but the last 3 are on a whole new level, how is he not banned?

:roll::roll::roll:

PeroAntic
01-03-2023, 12:00 PM
who would those be?

Did you recognize yourself by any chance?

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2023, 12:01 PM

I dont care much for your "right wing loonies" remark.

Id love to hear you explain who all these darn racists are though.

PeroAntic
01-03-2023, 12:21 PM
I dont care much for your "right wing loonies" remark.

Id love to hear you explain who all these darn racists are though.

Werent you the one who was praying that Doncic will redeem the white race in basketball and be the idol of all the whites?

This is a right wing board, lets not pretend otherwise.

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2023, 12:24 PM
Werent you the one who was praying that Doncic will redeem the white race in basketball and be the idol of all the whites?

I somewhat facetiously called him The White Hope, yea...

interesting that that makes me a racist. If anything it would give credence to blacks being better at this sport.

Is ebron a racist?

And who are all these other racists?

Dammit why are there so many racists?

And why are you conflating racism with right wing?

Do you have no arguments so you need to muddy the waters that bad?

Patrick Chewing
01-03-2023, 12:38 PM
OP needs to look in the mirror:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CircularAncientEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

PeroAntic
01-03-2023, 12:40 PM
I somewhat facetiously called him The White Hope, yea...

interesting that that makes me a racist. If anything it would give credence to blacks being better at this sport.

Is ebron a racist?

And who are all these other racists?

Dammit why are there so many racists?

And why are you conflating racism with right wing?

Do you have no arguments so you need to muddy the waters that bad?

Read some books dumbass, Im not going to explain basic stuff like ethnonationalism and cosmopolitanism here, and how are they related to ideology and racism. muddy the waters lol

RRR3
01-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Get his ass :oldlol:

RRR3
01-03-2023, 12:50 PM
OP needs to look in the mirror:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CircularAncientEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif
Just be glad I’ve been going easy on you lately, tubs. I can change that at any second, don’t forget it.

bison
01-03-2023, 12:51 PM
The bar for being called 'racist/right winger' is very low at the moment, I would pay those labels no heed.

Patrick Chewing
01-03-2023, 12:53 PM
Just be glad I’ve been going easy on you lately, tubs. I can change that at any second, don’t forget it.

:roll:

Don't make me laugh, RRR3tard. Everyone OWNS you on this board, especially ME.

https://i.ibb.co/5YZxLZs/RRR3tard.png

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-03-2023, 01:03 PM
The idea a Kobe fan still posts here is actually kind of rare. Lil Ken obviously takes it overboard though.

Unhinged and a piece of crap thru and thru... But I mostly keep it basketball with him and everyone else on ISH.

The bar for being called 'racist/right winger' is very low at the moment, I would pay those labels no heed.

Need you to post more videos, NPZ

RRR3
01-03-2023, 01:05 PM
:cry:
You missed me so badly you came to the NBA forum begging me for attention. Pathetic!

RRR3
01-03-2023, 01:05 PM
Pretty sure Kenny meets that bar by any definition. Even chewing probably thinks he goes too far

Patrick Chewing
01-03-2023, 01:12 PM
You missed me so badly you came to the NBA forum begging me for attention. Pathetic!

I will make fun of you and embarrass you till my last dying breath.

RRR3
01-03-2023, 01:14 PM
I will make fun of you and embarrass you till my last dying breath.
You’re morbidly obese the only thing you embarrass is your mirror.

PeroAntic
01-03-2023, 01:16 PM

No surprise that a right winger would decide to pay no heed to stuff like this, because it allows him to freely be the exclusionary and bigoted douchebag who analyzes the world through the prism of race, nation, gender etc - all archaic concepts whose change of meaning a conservative (to conserve = to keep the same) brain cannot process and hence tolerate.

FultzNationRISE
01-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Edit: Realized I was writing lashon hara about OP while literally listening to a lecture about the chofetz chaim :lol

Ill just let OP go on with his cringey copes. I do agree kengrifs relentless shitposting was tedious, but this thread is also massive cringe. But thats OPs business and thats who we know he is and why. Ill just leave it alone.

RRR3
01-03-2023, 01:42 PM
No surprise that a right winger would decide to pay no heed to stuff like this, because it allows him to freely be the exclusionary and bigoted douchebag who analyzes the world through the prism of race, nation, gender etc - all archaic concepts whose change of meaning a conservative (to conserve = to keep the same) brain cannot process and hence tolerate.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

FKAri
01-03-2023, 03:40 PM

It does lean right because the community is older since the medium is archaic. And it is loony because there is brain drain from all the posters wanting to discuss basketball rather than troll. Though that doesn't mean it's looney because it's right leaning or vice versa.

And no kenny isn't "right wing". He's an unmarried, white 39 year old guy, living in the suburbs, contributing nothing to his community while fighting off paternity tests all while suckling from his father's teet. Sounds like a modern liberal to me.

RRR3
01-03-2023, 03:43 PM
If Kenny isn’t right wing no one is. He’s pretty open about his views. Gonna assume you’re trolling though.

highwhey
01-03-2023, 03:53 PM
It does lean right because the community is older since the medium is archaic. And it is loony because there is brain drain from all the posters wanting to discuss basketball rather than troll. Though that doesn't mean it's looney because it's right leaning or vice versa.

And no kenny isn't "right wing". He's an unmarried, white 39 year old guy, living in the suburbs, contributing nothing to his community while fighting off paternity tests all while suckling from his father's teet. Sounds like a modern liberal to me.

SouBeachTalents
01-03-2023, 03:54 PM
You forgot the fact that he's a grown man that lives off an allowance from his grandpa, which he gambles away and spends on sports memorabilia.
Not even trolling, his parents/family did him a great disservice by doing that. If they saw how he spent his days now, posting over 60 times per day on here and god knows how many on other sites, they’d be mortified.

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2023, 04:48 PM
Read some books dumbass, Im not going to explain basic stuff like ethnonationalism and cosmopolitanism here, and how are they related to ideology and racism. muddy the waters lol

Right wing has absolutely nothing to do with racism. Stop blabbering.

Again, where are all these racists you speak of?

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2023, 04:49 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Lol at thinking that was some profound take

Patrick Chewing
01-03-2023, 04:54 PM
The real racists are the ones that accuse others of racism just to deflect the attention away from themselves.

PeroAntic
01-03-2023, 05:30 PM

It leans right not because people are older (most members here are likely millenials not boomers) but because its self selected sample of a population desperately craving to be different and alternative, while the liberals are generally seen as some kind of a hivemind totality nowadays. Which is right to a degree, but right wing is the wrong answer to that.

PeroAntic
01-03-2023, 05:31 PM
Right wing has absolutely nothing to do with racism. Stop blabbering.

Again, where are all these racists you speak of?
Everyone is racist, its an inherent human flaw. The difference is the left recognizes this and tries to control/reverse it both on individual and social level. the right thinks its either a hoax or a joke at best, or something that needs to be cherished and proud of at worst.

In short not every right winger is a racist (at least not in the trivialized sense it has been established today by sjws), but every racist is a right winger. Right wing ideology is based on the psychological tendencies for hierarchy and domination, left wing on equality and solidarity.

PeroAntic
01-03-2023, 05:34 PM
Lol at thinking that was some profound take

Its not profound, its pretty simple. Just like you, youre nothing special, although in fact if you think an aspect of basketball is some kind of struggle between whites and blacks and someone like Doncic is the champion of the white cause, then you actually are *special*, as in retarded.

90sgoat
01-03-2023, 05:34 PM

Most of the internet turns right wing if you don't moderate it.

Right wingers are smarter.

I consider myself a progressive though. I'm all for progressive causes like animal welfare, nature, interracial sex, redistribution of wealth, LGB rights, etc.

The only thing I don't like are whiny non-whites and violent non-whites. That makes me a racist according to some, but I never had a problem with non-whites until I figured out that despite how much crime they commit, they whine worse than teenage girls online and blame whites for everything.

FultzNationRISE
01-03-2023, 05:35 PM
Everyone is racist

every racist is a right winger.

Ergo... 'everyone is a right winger?'

Otherwise what you said is a direct contradiction.

PeroAntic
01-03-2023, 05:51 PM
Ergo... 'everyone is a right winger?'

Otherwise what you said is a direct contradiction.

Classic right winger reasoning where he thinks its a *gotcha* moment and he owned the libs, but its only the aforementioned desperate desire for domination, to prove himself that hes smarter, better, "alpha" etc. Of course combined with a lack of knowledge in the social sciences.

I can refer you to the previous post, where I make a distinction between what sjws call racist today which is a shallow conceptualization and used as a political weapon, and the deep biases/fears/prejudices of the unknown or different which exist on a variety of psychological levels, which has different levels between leftists and rightsts.

I do believe education should be free, but free time is precious and I have absolutely no wish to try to educate someone in stuff that I did a Phd on. I am here to talk about basketball, and Im not stupid to draw the countless right wing hyenas here by talking politics. So read some books by sociologists, psychologists and political scientists cause Im done on the topic.

AlternativeAcc.
01-03-2023, 05:54 PM
Classic right winger reasoning where he thinks its a *gotcha* moment and he owned the libs, but its only the aforementioned desperate desire for domination, to prove himself that hes smarter, better, "alpha" etc. Of course combined with a lack of knowledge in the social sciences.

I can refer you to the previous post, where I make a distinction between what sjws call racist today which is a shallow conceptualization and used as a political weapon, and the deep biases/fears/prejudices of the unknown or different which exist on a variety of psychological levels, which has different levels between leftists and rightsts.

I do believe education should be free, but free time is precious and I have absolutely no wish to try to educate someone in stuff that I did a Phd on. I am here to talk about basketball, and Im not stupid to draw the countless right wing hyenas here by talking politics. So read some books by sociologists, psychologists and political scientists cause Im done on the topic.

Cringe.

Stick to being wrong about basketball. Your IQ is about 40 points away from being able to discuss societal issues.

red1
01-03-2023, 06:03 PM
I always defend kenny because at least he's consistent and he believes what he's posting

very different from a flip-flopping bitch like 3ball

that said kenny isnt very intelligent as evidenced by some of his takes. some bottom-tier IQ takes hating on players like lebron and luka

PeroAntic
01-03-2023, 06:03 PM
Cringe.

Stick to being wrong about basketball. Your IQ is about 40 points away from being able to discuss societal issues.

Nice retort, moron.

warriorfan
01-03-2023, 07:31 PM
does op ever stop whining? :roll:

FultzNationRISE
01-03-2023, 08:12 PM

:biggums:

Bro it was your words, not mine :roll:

You said “everyone is racist.”

Then you said “every racist is a right winger” :roll:

So using simple logic, you must believe every person is a “right winger” (whatever your definition of that happens to be).

Just after you claimed people dont use the term racist correctly, too. You go on to use it in the same random, non specific, inaccurate way. Then have a meltdown when I simply asked you to clarify. :roll:

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2023, 08:15 PM
Everyone is racist, its an inherent human flaw. The difference is the left recognizes this and tries to control/reverse it both on individual and social level. the right thinks its either a hoax or a joke at best, or something that needs to be cherished and proud of at worst.

In short not every right winger is a racist (at least not in the trivialized sense it has been established today by sjws), but every racist is a right winger. Right wing ideology is based on the psychological tendencies for hierarchy and domination, left wing on equality and solidarity.

Yea, but you attribute that to right wingers and conflate being right wing with being racist.

Or make them out to be closely tied together.

So, you can name a ot of right wingers on this board,

but you cant name any racists. Or havent.

But were eagerly waiting for you to make a comedy out of yoursef and start naming those evil racists. After all, youve read all those books.

Full Court
01-03-2023, 08:16 PM
OP and/or Beezleblubber is the most fragile snowflake to ever post on ISH.

Surprised they let him work in a library. You'd think all the sobbing would disturb readers.

RRR3
01-03-2023, 09:10 PM
Yea, but you attribute that to right wingers and conflate being right wing with being racist.

Or make them out to be closely tied together.

So, you can name a ot of right wingers on this board,

but you cant name any racists. Or havent.

But were eagerly waiting for you to make a comedy out of yoursef and start naming those evil racists. After all, youve read all those books.
He shouldn’t have to name them. Kenny is obviously racist by any standards. So is Patrick Chewing, samuraiswish, bigkobefan, that crazy unhinged guy with all the alts (originally msbutthurt), and coin24. That enough names for you?

8Ball
01-03-2023, 09:12 PM
I like Kenny.

It's like going to the zoo and seeing a monkey losing his shit. Entertainment.

1987_Lakers spamming Kobe's finals stats was one of the funniest moments in ISH history.

Patrick Chewing
01-03-2023, 09:43 PM
He shouldn’t have to name them. Kenny is obviously racist by any standards. So is Patrick Chewing, samuraiswish, bigkobefan, that crazy unhinged guy with all the alts (originally msbutthurt), and coin24. That enough names for you?

LOL mentally RRR3tarded just names people who see right through his bullshit and Communist ways as the racists.

ArbitraryWater
01-03-2023, 09:59 PM

Kenny, maybe.

Chewing is just a conservative who is tough on crime and uses culture to weed out crime, as anyone should.

Same goes for Swish (and myself).

bigkobefan? Cant recall anything racist.

Same for coin24.

If you consider talking about crime and ways to end it as racist because blacks happen to be at the forefront of it, the problem is with you.

Its like that Rush limbaugh quote..

Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare, Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.

Youd like to sugarcoat around the issue.

Id ike to end it.

Full Court
01-03-2023, 11:32 PM
there isn't a racist bone in my body

culture and politics have nothing to do with skin color. it's a social construct passed on through communities and pier pressure

I hate that. not the people

I respect candace owens

I respect Larry elder

I respect Jesse Lee peterson

I respect Dr. Ben carson

i respected Kevin samuels

why? because these black people didn't let themselves fall victim to toxic thug culture

I've seen you make straight-up, unequivocally anti-semitic remarks on multiple occasions.

1987_Lakers
01-03-2023, 11:45 PM
I've said many times Kenny is pretty flawed. I know he hates me, but I do see some good in him as I do most people. He wears his heart on his sleeve and he's pretty entertaining/funny at times.

But I also think he can be a pretty hateful person and be childish at times.

RRR3
01-03-2023, 11:47 PM
I've said many times Kenny is pretty flawed. I know he hates me, but I do see some good in him as I do most people. He wears his heart on his sleeve and he's pretty entertaining/funny at times.

But I also think he can be a pretty hateful person and be childish at times.
I’m pretty sure he’s a sociopath. I don’t think there’s any good in him at all. Maybe there was once but it’s gone. I can see the good in even really shitty people too but not Kenny.

1987_Lakers
01-03-2023, 11:51 PM
I’m pretty sure he’s a sociopath. I don’t think there’s any good in him at all. Maybe there was once but it’s gone. I can see the good in even really shitty people too but not Kenny.

I just think he's in alot of pain. He has confessed that his mom was a pill addict and that his brother tried to kill himself. Who knows what type of upbringing he had. Maybe he just needs some Love. His crave for attention here tells me he didn't get any attention from his parents growing up.

kawhileonard2
01-03-2023, 11:52 PM

WTF! No one would say these things. Only the people who killed Emmitt Till.

warriorfan
01-03-2023, 11:56 PM

pretty sure you are a chubby loser who works at a library and cries about shit online 24/7

get a life you f.ucking wimp

RRR3
01-04-2023, 12:00 AM
I just think he's in alot of pain. He has confessed that his mom was a pill addict and that his brother tried to kill himself. Who knows what type of upbringing he had. Maybe he just needs some Love. His crave for attention here tells me he didn't get any attention from his parents growing up.
Those are definitely hard issues for anyone to go through but plenty of people go through trauma and don’t become neonazis

1987_Lakers
01-04-2023, 12:27 AM
Kenny came onto me when I posted a pic of myself. True story.

MrFonzworth
01-04-2023, 12:36 AM
does op ever stop whining? :roll:

He always finds something to cry about

Axe
01-04-2023, 01:07 AM
He always finds something to cry about
:yaohappy: