PDA

View Full Version : Society's problem today is that it has a majority herd hive-like mentality

Patrick Chewing
01-03-2023, 04:48 PM
Discuss. Don't know who the woman in the video is, but what she says is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkHwLXRRkU0

This is why the term "Cancel Culture" is even a thing. Because the moment one breaks off from the herd, they immediately get bombarded with hate.

jstern
01-04-2023, 12:50 AM
I got an Andrew Tate recommendation and as I'm listening, he perfectly describes Bladedf. Like I don't know who Andrew Tate is, but what he described was pure Blade. Particularly at 3:38 when he starts a rant about how these people cannot think. It perfectly describes Off the Court too, but at the time as I was listening to it Bladedf was the one in my mind. Even though Blade is technically smarter than Off the Court. With Jasper being smarter than Blade, and Axe being the smartest of the crew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AjKVh_IMww

It also reminded me of FultznationRISE because he's been saying similar things about Bladefd, It's Miller time, RRR3 etc, for years now.

Patrick Chewing
01-04-2023, 12:54 AM
Judging by the lack of responses, except for my amigo Jstern who is one of the smartest people on this site, this board is full of bees. Busy little bee bitches that are of one mind and incapable of thinking for themselves. Whatever the collective says, you sons of bitches go with. I wish I could fight some of you. Snap you back into reality as I bludgeon you over the head with my fists.

Patrick Chewing
01-04-2023, 01:06 AM
I got an Andrew Tate recommendation and as I'm listening, he perfectly describes Bladedf. Like I don't know who Andrew Tate is, but what he described was pure Blade. Particularly at 3:38 when he starts a rant about how these people cannot think. It perfectly describes Off the Court too, but at the time as I was listening to it Bladedf was the one in my mind. Even though Blade is technically smarter than Off the Court. With Jasper being smarter than Blade, and Axe being the smartest of the crew.

It also reminded me of FultznationRISE because he's been saying similar things about Bladefd, It's Miller time, RRR3 etc, for years now.

Yup. Excellent video. I think this video honestly describes every Liberal today. I have deep conversations with my peers on this subject and we always end up with the same conclusion that somehow along the way, Liberalism became a cult of group-think, social justice, virtue signaling, and now cancel culture all wrapped up into one with virtue signaling being the most addictive of the bunch. There is somehow some sort of perverse satisfaction that someone gets by calling out someone they disagree with and labeling them all sorts of negative things just to feel morally superior to them. And they do not see the damage they are causing this other person and society in general as they falsely accuse this person or group of people. And they don't care. In their mind, this person was an enemy, a danger to their way of thinking, and their immediate response is to eliminate the threat at all costs. And as Tate explains, these people are lazy and they are cowards. Somehow along the way, the actual idea of using your brain and formulating thoughts in order to refute and engage in civil discourse with someone from an opposing viewpoint became too much for these people. It is easier to demean and diminish your opponent with false accusations of the worst things imaginable just so that you don't ever have to deal with that person again. If you can eliminate people who challenge your truth and reality and who challenge your opinions and feelings on things, then you never have to face adversity and face criticism and face self-reflection. The brain has now become the most useless organ to the average American who refuses to engage with others and with society.

Axe
01-04-2023, 01:10 AM

Yikes, mentioning multiple usernames again are we greggy.

Lakers Legend#32
01-04-2023, 01:18 AM
Herd hive mentality is Poopsie's new talking point for the day.

Patrick Chewing
01-04-2023, 01:24 AM
Herd hive mentality is Poopsie's new talking point for the day.

https://jbordendotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/032e8-hivemind.jpg

Lakers Legend#32
01-04-2023, 01:48 AM
Poopsie mentioned this in another thread.

He's milking the hell outta this.

Patrick Chewing
01-04-2023, 11:29 AM
Poopsie mentioned this in another thread.

He's milking the hell outta this.

You just repeat the same shit over and over and over again. You prove me right all the time. Without copying and pasting most of your posts that you lift from Twitter, do you have an original thought?

1987_Lakers
01-04-2023, 11:59 AM

100% agree with Tate here. Now that COVID is basically over and in retrospect the lockdowns & mandated vaccines were very unnecessary/tyrannical, you see the people who supported them originally act like it never happened, you should be pissed that you were lied to, not ignore/downplay it because your ego can't handle that you were fooled. Hell, I was on the fence on what to think when COVID first broke out, but once they talked about mandated vaccines being a reality I said fck this shit. What COVID taught me is that the media has an insane amount of power and people are even more gullible than I thought, the fear mongering and the amount of people who thought the world was ending was crazy to see.

Patrick Chewing
01-04-2023, 12:53 PM
toxic tribalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S87yuYGHioI

This is exactly as I would describe it. Toxic Tribalism. I can't explain it, but it seemed to have happened overnight. But in reality, it's been brewing for quite some time now. The simple tribalism aspect of it definitely started with the rise of social media, and was amplified by the Obama and Trump administrations as everyone all of a sudden became exposed to millions of people and their opinions through avenues such as Twitter and Facebook. But the TOXIC aspect of Toxic Tribalism I think most definitely came about during the pandemic. I still believe the cult of Liberalism plays an important factor, because it was Liberals who said that those that aren't vaccinated shouldn't be allowed medical treatment if they contracted Covid. I haven't seen rhetoric that nasty from the Right of from Anti-Vax mandaters.

Off the Court
01-04-2023, 01:36 PM
Latching onto the words of Tate and Rogan with millions of others is also tribal.

I think what makes it all toxic is that social media has allowed everyone to insult each other. We have never had that option before.

Once you insult another human you push them deeper into their tribe.

If a liberal calls a conservative a dumb redneck it pushes him closer to being an extremist conservative who hates all liberals.

And if a conservative calls a liberal a "commie f@g", well you get the point.

Over the last few years we fling insults back and forth and subsequently create more extremism.

Humans will never suddenly "be nice" to each other. The only way I can see it coming to an end is if the major social media companies take hard stances against insulting posts which goes against Musk's whole free speech push. It's the toxic people that need to be banned. The ones that are insulting other people. Everyone needs to be able to make their point without calling the other person a moron.

Patrick Chewing
01-04-2023, 01:40 PM
Latching onto the words of Tate and Rogan with millions of others is also tribal.

I think what makes it all toxic is that social media has allowed everyone to insult each other. We have never had that option before.

Once you insult another human you push them deeper into their tribe.

If a liberal calls a conservative a dumb redneck it pushes him closer to being an extremist conservative who hates all liberals.

And if a conservative calls a liberal a "commie f@g", well you get the point.

Over the last few years we fling insults back and forth and subsequently create more extremism.

Humans will never suddenly "be nice" to each other. The only way I can see it coming to an end is if the major social media companies take hard stances against insulting posts which goes against Musk's whole free speech push. It's the toxic people that need to be banned. The ones that are insulting other people. Everyone needs to be able to make their point without calling the other person a moron.

:applause:

Off the Court
01-04-2023, 02:09 PM
a guy pointing out shit we already know so we have a voice for the voiceless isn't tribal. its like libs of tiktok. thats not us. thats just someone pointing out your flaws. we're not followers of the lady behind libs of tiktok. we don't follow her. we don't worship her. we thank her for showing what we've been saying all along

you on the other hand will eat up anything people on cnn/msnbc say even if you don't agree with it because you have to. the people that represent us aren't even on our side most of the time. joe is more liberal than conservative. he's said so countless times. he won't even have trump on his show

we watch joe rogan because hes fair and balanced with many other issues and has both sides on to debate. thats not toxic tribalism. thats real open communication and information

its also why we like elon musk. he was a life long liberal as well. his tesla company was literally the answer for all climate change activists. all he wanted was a free open platform. he's in the middle politically now as well. is he toxic? is he one sided?

our people are free minded individuals. your people are NPC sheep
I'll just use your post here as an example of my point. You need to be able to make your point and voice your concerns without being insulting and calling people "NPC sheep". That is the "toxic" part.

If I told you that only dumb f@#ks listen to Joe Rogan what will that cause you to do? It will cause you to defend and side with Rogan even more. I have essentially pushed you deeper into being a Rogan fan.

You do the same thing when you tell people they are sheep for agreeing with msnbc or whoever. You are pushing them deeper into defending msnbc.

We are in a downward spiral pf pushing each other into extremism.

Like I said, the solution is a hard pill to swallow. Because you and everyone else isn't going to just suddenly start "being nice". The solution is social media taking hard stances against any toxic insults.

Patrick Chewing
01-04-2023, 02:12 PM
applauding that comment was a misstep. you fell into his trap

It was more so to his social media statement. He is still a demon.

Off the Court
01-04-2023, 03:24 PM
I'm a victim.

Exactly

This is your problem right here but that's another topic all together. You're not going to find peace of mind until you realize that the only person in charge of your life is you.

Off the Court
01-04-2023, 03:49 PM
I am not in charge of government lockdowns, stay at home mandates, vaccine passports to shop, dine, get medical attention, participate in anything. I couldn't even protest without being arrested under emergency acts passed by trudeau. these are your people. you will be put to death for being complicit and advocating for these things in your country. il tie the noose around your neck myself
I didn't do anything to you and the thoughts that swirl about my head have no bearing on your life and good luck in realizing that your life doesn't hinge on Trudeau. I hope you figure that out.

Off the Court
01-04-2023, 03:58 PM
you were behind the mass covid hysteria that allowed politicians to treat the unvaccinated like animals. you voted for these people. you participated. you're complicit. I'm lucky I didn't need money. I didn't have to work so they couldn't threaten to take away my livelihood if I didn't become a lab rat.

hell you're still peddling nonsense propaganda trying to convince people this toxic shit is good for you. you're literally as bad as the people that told the victims of the chernobyl cleanup that they would be fine. you belong in a torture chamber

I have more claim at being a victim to this than you. Trump and his Operation Warp Speed pushed it all. You supported him. Not that the vaccine did any harm to me or you.

FultzNationRISE
01-04-2023, 04:05 PM
I'll just use your post here as an example of my point. You need to be able to make your point and voice your concerns without being insulting and calling people "NPC sheep". That is the "toxic" part.

This is obviously ideal, I think the difficulty is that many people simply will not listen to reason within a civil discourse. We see this over, and over, and over just here on ISH. And it's a microcosm of society in general.

If someone makes a point that logically refutes someone else's assertion, the person often disappears altogether.

Look how many people literally left the board after YEARS of posting, solely because they went all in against Trump before the election, then when he was elected they realized their mindless "hes hitler" shtick was going to be empirically DISproven, and so they ran away from the board: Primetime, ItsMillerTime, DeuceWallaces, JtotheIzzo, DonDadda, Loco50, Rufuspaul etc. Thats just off the top of my head, there are more. Think about that. Those guys didnt randomly lose interest or decide it was time to move on from ISH, they left the board after years of daily posting, exclusively because they were wrong about Trump. Many more Trump critics are still here but have suddenly stopped posting about politics after being so publicly humbled.

That's the problem. People sometimes arent open to reason. Theyre petty, insecure, and capricious. What else can you do but point out their NPCish behavior? It would be great if the grassroots public could work together, but how can you expect it when so many people are behaving like the guys named above? What are you supposed to do when crucial political decisions are on the line, and you have to reason with Primetime, ItsMillerTime, DeuceWallaces, JtotheIzzo, DonDadda, Loco50, Rufuspaul etc???

Patrick Chewing
01-04-2023, 04:11 PM
^^^ It's funny cause you're actually talking to MaxFly who for whatever reason after the Mueller report failed, decided to "leave the board", only to come back as Off the Court :lol

He's the exception.

Off the Court
01-04-2023, 04:11 PM
This is obviously ideal, I think the difficulty is that many people simply will not listen to reason within a civil discourse. We see this over, and over, and over just here on ISH. And it's a microcosm of society in general.

If someone makes a point that logically refutes someone else's assertion, the person often disappears altogether.

Look how many people literally left the board after YEARS of posting, solely because they went all in against Trump before the election, then when he was elected they realized their mindless "hes hitler" shtick was going to be empirically DISproven, and so they ran away from the board: Primetime, ItsMillerTime, DeuceWallaces, JtotheIzzo, DonDadda, Loco50, Rufuspaul etc. Thats just off the top of my head, there are more. Think about that. Those guys didnt randomly lose interest or decide it was time to move on from ISH, they left the board after years of daily posting, exclusively because they were wrong about Trump.

That's the problem. A lot of society are too uptight and insecure to have good faith collaboration with. They dont know why they support what they support in the first place, which leads them to be very shrill and defensive about it, then if they're finally PROVEN to have been wrong, they sprint for the hills and never show their face again.

You can't reason with some people. So what else really CAN you do but point out when theyre being NPC sheep, which they are.

A lot of times they dont really give you a choice.
Right I acknowledged all of this. Humans will never just "be nice" and social media has given everyone the ability to lash out at each other. That's why I said the only cure is if the major social media outlets take hard stances on toxic insults aka moderation.

There will always be the sub level outlets, like ISH. But it is the major ones that need the heavy moderation.

Basically force everyone to debate in a civil manner.

Many just enjoy trolling too and they need to go. If you are really and truly trying to convince someone of something you would approach them in a friendly manner, like a salesman.

A salesman would never approach someone with "buy this or you're a f@#king dumb sheep". He tries to befriend first and have civil debate. And that is the only way we will reach common ground.

Lakers Legend#32
01-04-2023, 04:27 PM
Hive Mentality?

Poopsie hasn't pounded a phrase like this into the ground since he was told about groomers.

FultzNationRISE
01-04-2023, 04:27 PM
^^^ It's funny cause you're actually talking to MaxFly who for whatever reason after the Mueller report failed, decided to "leave the board", only to come back as Off the Court :lol

He's the exception.

I actually dont think it's the same guy. They do share the same politics but I feel like their posting styles and frequency are much different. But youre absolutely right, Maxfly is yet another guy you can add to the list of people who simply ran away because they were too mentally weak to own a mistake publicly. Thats the first and foremost problem politics has. The emotional nature of the general public. Most people really arent wired for calm, rational debate.

Off the Court
01-04-2023, 04:28 PM
Well again, Big Corp is always going to use propaganda and scare tactics to tilt the balance in their favor, and RRR3 and RMWG will always go along with it because its just their nature to be that way. Others will get frustrated by the power Big Corp gains from manipulating the weaklings, and it will just lead to the same temptation to be derisive. You can ask Big Corp to moderate it, but it ultimately just leads to them silencing critics. These companies arent going to serve as neutral debate moderators and leave decisions up to the people. Theyre always gonna aim to secure the loyalty of the big masses of gullible marks. And so the cycle will just continue.
Big Corp targets the masses, but how could it be any other way? That's just the nature of the beast and logistically speaking it is impossible for there to be no favored opinion.

Every side uses fear and scare tactics. I would say that could use moderation too but that is a slippery slope.

FultzNationRISE
01-04-2023, 04:51 PM
Big Corp targets the masses, but how could it be any other way? That's just the nature of the beast and logistically speaking it is impossible for there to be no favored opinion.

Every side uses fear and scare tactics. I would say that could use moderation too but that is a slippery slope.

Exactly.

When people fall for scare tactics, theyre not being rational. Theyre not being civil. Theyre being emotional. So, what good does a civil discourse do at that point if people will not abide by its conclusions? We idealize civil discourse, but in reality theres little to be gained because people's actions will not correspond to anything "rationally debated." Theyre still going to be scared, emotional, and frenzied in their actions no matter what.

The core flaw isnt in how we interact, but rather in how we think (or dont). The interactions themselves dont matter if most people arent open to reason.

So frustrated people calling others "stupid NPC sheep" is not actually preventing anything good from happening. It's actually a biproduct, not a cause. People are just venting their frustrations at the inevitable flaws in humanity. Those flaws would persist either way.

warriorfan
01-04-2023, 04:53 PM

I didn’t watch the video but that sounds interesting. Now we know why those guys whine about him so much.

Off the Court
01-04-2023, 05:23 PM
Exactly.

When people fall for scare tactics, theyre not being rational. Theyre not being civil. Theyre being emotional. So, what good does a civil discourse do at that point if people will not abide by its conclusions? We idealize civil discourse, but in reality theres little to be gained because people's actions will not correspond to anything "rationally debated." Theyre still going to be scared, emotional, and frenzied in their actions no matter what.

The core flaw isnt in how we interact, but rather in how we think (or dont). The interactions themselves dont matter if most people arent open to reason.

So frustrated people calling others "stupid NPC sheep" is not actually preventing anything good from happening. It's actually a biproduct, not a cause. People are just venting their frustrations at the inevitable flaws in humanity. Those flaws would persist either way.

Another facet is that there needs to be a paradigm shift into being in acceptance of disagreement. We could have a friendly civil debate all day about abortion and still completely disagree on that. But then we need to be in acceptance of that and move on. There has never been a moment in human history where everyone agreed on everything. And this shift existed pre-social media. I don't even know how many of my friends feel about abortion and I don't care.

Today we act as though every issue signifies the end of humanity. We spread fear to ourselves. We've all been condition to think everything has extreme impact when in most cases the subject being argued about has little or no impact on our lives.

But I disagree on the way we communicate, I think that has huge impact. For one it is infectious and spreads. And it has spread into our politicians who now just fling poo at each other and have lost any respect that was there. Second when negativity is frequent it drives away those who do want to have civil debate, and that is a great loss because the ones who have no interest in trolling or insulting are often the ones with the most meaningful messages. And then 3rd, like I have already stated, it drives us to extreme thoughts. It pushes us into corners.

That is why moderation at some level must exist or things turn into a waste land. What I am saying was figured out by forums of all types years ago and has been known since the start, it just needs an increase at the top levels.

Patrick Chewing
01-04-2023, 05:57 PM
Another facet is that there needs to be a paradigm shift into being in acceptance of disagreement. We could have a friendly civil debate all day about abortion and still completely disagree on that. But then we need to be in acceptance of that and move on. There has never been a moment in human history where everyone agreed on everything. And this shift existed pre-social media. I don't even know how many of my friends feel about abortion and I don't care.

Today we act as though every issue signifies the end of humanity. We spread fear to ourselves. We've all been condition to think everything has extreme impact when in most cases the subject being argued about has little or no impact on our lives.

But I disagree on the way we communicate, I think that has huge impact. For one it is infectious and spreads. And it has spread into our politicians who now just fling poo at each other and have lost any respect that was there. Second when negativity is frequent it drives away those who do want to have civil debate, and that is a great loss because the ones who have no interest in trolling or insulting are often the ones with the most meaningful messages. And then 3rd, like I have already stated, it drives us to extreme thoughts. It pushes us into corners.

That is why moderation at some level must exist or things turn into a waste land. What I am saying was figured out by forums of all types years ago and has been known since the start, it just needs an increase at the top levels.

Maxfly,

How do you think we shifted away from the acceptance of disagreement? Cause that's how it used to be. Does it all go back to social media?

Off the Court
01-04-2023, 06:35 PM
Maxfly,

How do you think we shifted away from the acceptance of disagreement? Cause that's how it used to be. Does it all go back to social media?

It's snowballed from many things into what it is now but I do think the backbone to it all is social media and the internet. There would be no tribes without the internet. Let me rephrase that. There would be tribes, but they would be much more low key, and the only people heavily involved with politics would be the ones who care about it enough to seek it out on their own in real life. Without social media we simply wouldn't be able to insult each other to the degree we do it now. Not even close.

Social media has given every clueless kid a voice where before the only people who had a voice where those who cared enough to go out and speak their words in real life.

I do think there is a chance that society has an awakening once we get more used to social media, and realize that the words flying around the internet don't mean much. Or we just become burned out on insults, trolling loses it's luster and goes out of style, and society shifts toward just wanting to get along.

Off the Court
01-04-2023, 06:46 PM
People don't even grasp how new all of this is to humanity. Smart phones have only been around for 15 years. The first iphone was in 2007.

We are still in the baby stages of everyone having social media in their back pocket.

Who knows how that will change over the next 15 years. Whatever happens I bet it will be dramatically different than what it looks like now.

Norcaliblunt
01-04-2023, 06:46 PM
It’s called addiction. A lot of people are addicted to looking at a screen, typing out their opinion, and arguing with people on line. Like with any group of addicts things usually tend to get volatile. You have to ramp up the frequency, dosage, and intensity to get the same rush.

Anybody remember how fun it was talking shit in chat rooms for the first time back in the day?

Patrick Chewing
01-04-2023, 06:51 PM
It's snowballed from many things into what it is now but I do think the backbone to it all is social media and the internet. There would be no tribes without the internet. Let me rephrase that. There would be tribes, but they would be much more low key, and the only people heavily involved with politics would be the ones who care about it enough to seek it out on their own in real life. Without social media we simply wouldn't be able to insult each other to the degree we do it now. Not even close.

Social media has given every clueless kid a voice where before the only people who had a voice where those who cared enough to go out and speak their words in real life.

I do think there is a chance that society has an awakening once we get more used to social media, and realize that the words flying around the internet don't mean much. Or we just become burned out on insults, trolling loses it's luster and goes out of style, and society shifts toward just wanting to get along.

I'm glad you and I are on the same page on this, but I don't think society has an awakening and gets burnt out. We are now on the precipice of criminalizing speech. It's only getting worse. The awakening must be a political one where laws are put in place to protect speech, not the other way around.

Off the Court
01-04-2023, 07:11 PM
It’s called addiction. A lot of people are addicted to looking at a screen, typing out their opinion, and arguing with people on line. Like with any group of addicts things usually tend to get volatile. You have to ramp up the frequency, dosage, and intensity to get the same rush.

Anybody remember how fun it was talking shit in chat rooms for the first time back in the day?
Yes we have a whole nation of lonely internet addicts.

All those bored addicted voices as a whole spread like wildfire and the addiction spreads like crack cocaine in the 80s.

Hopefully like crack the epidemic eventually dies down to low levels.

FKAri
01-04-2023, 07:19 PM

Main stream culture has fractured into various subcultures since people are more easily able to find like minded individuals and communities. You're less pressured to conform to general societal norms but rather your idiosyncrasies are celebrated and reinforced by your subculture. We're not all watching 4 TV channels and listening to the handful of local radio stations. All of which were strictly monitored by The FCC or some other org. There's pros and cons to where we are now but one of the cons is an echo chamber effect.

But the real trouble is that as we diverge as individuals we are simultaneously living in an era where we are forced to become increasingly interconnected and interdependent on each other. It's a recipe for conflict.

Norcaliblunt
01-04-2023, 07:25 PM
Yes we have a whole nation of lonely internet addicts.

All those bored addicted voices as a whole spread like wildfire and the addiction spreads like crack cocaine in the 80s.

Hopefully like crack the epidemic eventually dies down to low levels.

Lol. And shout out to ISH for hooking the homies up with that bomb crack for all these years.

Overdrive
01-07-2023, 07:03 AM
Maxfly,

It never used to be like that. Social media just magnified the tribalism part.

you can't attribute language to tribalism. I'd rather call you a f*ggot than an NPC but that terminology is too broad and has a multitude of meanings. sheep could suffice but the word NPC was made specifically for a sheep ingrained in political toxic ideology. we have to use language in order to communicate. I can't create my own words for your condition. you wouldn't understand what I meant by them if that was the case.

I'm the least toxic tribal person of anyone here. I'm a Canadian conservative that's leaning more towards independent and I almost never vote anymore due to nobody truly holding my own personal ideals as their political agenda.

unfortunately it's a necessary evil to vote for evil if you want anything to get done. the difference between me and you is I can admit the side i lean to is also corrupt. all celebrities and politicians are criminals. most humans are parasites. there are no good guys. the bigger tougher smarter people win. or the cheat and manipulate and infiltrate illegals and forge mail in ballots and break voting machines to get what they want. in any case nothings perfect. but I know I'm above all of it. I don't participate in society. I'm retired. I have nothing to do with what's going on. so don't point fingers at me and try bringing me down to your sad level of existence.

if you told me only dumb ****s listen to Joe rogan you would only be showing your ignorance. I'm sure millions of dumb f*cks do listen to him. but not everyone. most people in general are dumb so that can be said about literally everything. the scientists, psychologists, professors, experts he has on his show sure as hell aren't dumb f*cks. I don't care about who else is listening to him. I don't even agree with Joe rogan on a lot of things. he had Steven crowder on and they were at each other's throats. that's a real far right leaning guy. they disagreed on a ton of things. that's what makes it a good show. you need both sides of the spectrum to debate and find some sort of common ground. it's a healthy way to deal with issues. so no that show isn't some toxic tribal outlet.

as for msnbc and cnn theyre 100% 1 sided propaganda news media outlets. of course you have to be a sheep to watch that crap. I don't even watch fox. I might look up a YouTube clip of tucker Carlson trashing current events but even he goes too far at times and I shut it off. I don't like anything completely one sided. I like free open debate. that's why most of the time to get news I go around to multiple message boards, reddit, youtube comments, yahoo and talk to people about articles.

basically what I'm doing right now.

you won't budge at all with your views on vaccines even with a mounting never ending landslide of evidence piling on you. you're the problem with society. not me. I'm a victim. I was held hostage in my house for 2 years. if anything a massive lawsuit should be taken against my government and I should be getting millions for that time I spend as a prisoner. and after you end up in the hospital with heart problems even you should be rewarded with a type of settlement. but whatever you get should be forwarded directly to people like me because you were complicit during this whole thing. you voted for it. when the nazis were rounded up after WW2 they didn't show them any mercy for just taking orders. one day you'll get what's coming to you.

https://youtu.be/UhHKb8bQFHY

You obviously don't get his point. The language doesn't matter. It's the intention behind. The internet didn't help people discuss their views and reach a point where they disagree but are content that they layed out their opinion so they had a better understanding of the other. It's simply a place where people see if you share their views or not. People seek validation through belonging to a group. Doesn't matter what this is. Religion, politics, sports whatever.

The moment they find out your not in their group they'll alienate you. Words don't matter. There's no difference inbetween "**** off ***" or "leave me alone, you don't belong into my group".

The consequence is the same. It's both the same toxicity.

Chewy and me both have ultimately different views on almost anything, but if I ever went to NY I wouldn't mind drknking a beer with him. Why not? He's a himan after all.