PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James "Y’all know what the f— should be happening. I don’t need to talk."

Lee
01-08-2023, 02:22 PM
LeBron James is tired of waiting.

In an exclusive interview with
@sam_amick
, James spoke briefly on the Lakers' roster plans and his patience level ahead of the Feb. 9 trade deadline.

"Y’all know what the f— should be happening. I don’t need to talk."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fl9IX_zWAAIVUaU?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

theman93
01-08-2023, 02:27 PM
At what point do you continue to mortgage your future for the present? Seems their front office has drawn the line.

Spurs m8
01-08-2023, 04:36 PM
He sold all their assets and he's still crying :roll:

Imagine Jordan passive aggressively crying for more help :roll:

They already mortgaged their future for your failures...now you want them to lose another 3 years in the process :roll:

This guy is pure and utter CANCER

Wardell Curry
01-08-2023, 04:42 PM
He will likely be a very, very bad owner one day just like Jordan.

fourkicks44
01-08-2023, 04:48 PM
Russ + 27, 29 picks for Harden.

Who says no?

ArbitraryWater
01-08-2023, 04:49 PM

Who says no?

wut, why?

fourkicks44
01-08-2023, 05:07 PM
wut, why?

Sixers get Russ on expiring, he doesn't even need to play. They get some draft picks back and by getting out of the Harden situation have cap space for the future while throwing the keys to Maxey and extending the championship window of the team.

Lakers get Harden to make a run at a ring with AD and Bron. Likely to contend in the West for another couple years depending on health and injuries.

ArbitraryWater
01-08-2023, 05:16 PM
Sixers get Russ on expiring, he doesn't even need to play. They get some draft picks back and by getting out of the Harden situation have cap space for the future while throwing the keys to Maxey and extending the championship window of the team.

Lakers get Harden to make a run at a ring with AD and Bron. Likely to contend in the West for another couple years depending on health and injuries.

Harden situation?

I thought Harden likes it there and things are good now?

8Ball
01-08-2023, 05:21 PM

Who says no?

You don't believe in Harden any more?

fourkicks44
01-08-2023, 05:34 PM
Its ok now but he will want to get paid in the summer.

I believe it is reckless to gamble the future and Joel's career on a long term, max money contract for old ass, rapidly declining Harden.

Others may not see it like that but I do.

PP34Deuce
01-08-2023, 07:56 PM
No more mortgaging the future. I don't like Jeanie or Pelika but this team is fools gold.

Bron is top 10 currently but can't sustain and not worth mortgaging 8 years fir a chance at conference final.

sdot_thadon
01-08-2023, 08:09 PM
He sold all their assets and he's still crying :roll:

Imagine Jordan passive aggressively crying for more help :roll:

They already mortgaged their future for your failures...now you want them to lose another 3 years in the process :roll:

This guy is pure and utter CANCER

Except Mj did cry for more help, his front office just didn't gaf what he had to say lol.

Spurs m8
01-08-2023, 08:49 PM
Yet here you are talking...again...like a little emo girl on social media

Full Court
01-08-2023, 09:59 PM
Translation: "I deserve to be carried to a title NOW. I'm a princess and I shouldn't have to wait and win the hard way."

I notice he has a similar mentality to the Bronie fluffers on here.

:lebroncry: