PDA

View Full Version : Lakers are on 50-win pace since starting 2-10

AussieSteve
01-09-2023, 01:52 AM
Lakers are 17-11 over their last 28 games (.607). The third best record in the West in that time.

Given that AD has missed 13 of those 28 games and Lebron has missed 8 of them, that's pretty good going.

If they keep this pace for the remainder of the season, they'll finish on 44-45 wins.

Full Court
01-09-2023, 08:08 AM
I've been saying all season that if the Lakers can get it together they'll go deep in the playoffs. The Bronie fluffers are the ones pushing the narrative that it's a bunch of scrubs and poor Lebron.

They're stacked.

ArbitraryWater
01-09-2023, 08:25 AM
I've been saying all season that if the Lakers can get it together they'll go deep in the playoffs. The Bronie fluffers are the ones pushing the narrative that it's a bunch of scrubs and poor Lebron.

They're stacked.

they have a losing record without Bron, sorry to tell you mate.

Also, Bron is playing with 0 all stars right now and has them at a winning record.

facts, you gotta love em.

Full Court
01-09-2023, 07:47 PM

Also, Bron is playing with 0 all stars right now and has them at a winning record.

0 all stars.....

:biggums:

And you're WRONG yet again. The Lakers record with Lebron playing is 15-16. Still a losing record.

Losing record with him, losing record without him. It's almost like........No Lebron, no difference.

:lebronamazed:

LeDeadWeight

kawhileonard2
01-10-2023, 12:49 AM

They have a losing record with Lebron. Missed playoffs twice and lost in round 1 with the winniest organization in league history.

Full Court
01-10-2023, 06:59 PM
They have a losing record with Lebron. Missed playoffs twice and lost in round 1 with the winniest organization in league history.

And the losiest fan base. :lol

Manny98
01-10-2023, 07:55 PM
I'm actually extremely impressed that 38 year old LeBron is winning with such garbage

Lebron23
01-12-2023, 08:54 AM
I'm actually extremely impressed that 38 year old LeBron is winning with such garbage

True. Hopefully they trade Westbrook and Nunn next month.

ImKobe
01-12-2023, 10:34 AM

The "garbage" has actually been performing really well, even despite the injuries to some of the supporting cast.

WB is averaging 17/7/9 in 28 mpg off the bench in his last 10 games.

Bryant is averaging 17/11 on 64.5%FG since he became a starter after AD's injury in 13 games.

Schroder is averaging 14/3/4 on 46/40/90 splits since he became a starter in 24 games.

Even Beverley has found his offense now, he's shooting 45% from 3 over his last 15 games.

Lakers have gone from a historically bad 3PT shooting team through the first 10-15 games to shooting 34.1% on the season and they were bottom 5 offensively for a long while there but are now 18th in ORTG, if they can continue to improve on offense and get their best defensive players back they'll at least have a shot at the POs. Right now they're only 1 game from the Play-In and 2 games behind the 6th seed.

AussieSteve
01-23-2023, 02:44 AM
Lakers now on a 47 win pace since the 2-10 start.

Lebron averaging 31.6ppg since his return from injury.

With ADs return imminent, I see them finishing in the top 6 in the West. Should finish 20-10 over the last 30, if AD and LeBron both stay healthy, and end the season on 44-45 wins.

NBAGOAT
01-23-2023, 06:40 AM
Top 6 is somehow realistic west has been kind of a disaster this year for all teams not named nuggets grizzlies

Manny98
01-23-2023, 08:41 AM
The "garbage" has actually been performing really well, even despite the injuries to some of the supporting cast.

WB is averaging 17/7/9 in 28 mpg off the bench in his last 10 games.

Bryant is averaging 17/11 on 64.5%FG since he became a starter after AD's injury in 13 games.

Schroder is averaging 14/3/4 on 46/40/90 splits since he became a starter in 24 games.

Even Beverley has found his offense now, he's shooting 45% from 3 over his last 15 games.

Lakers have gone from a historically bad 3PT shooting team through the first 10-15 games to shooting 34.1% on the season and they were bottom 5 offensively for a long while there but are now 18th in ORTG, if they can continue to improve on offense and get their best defensive players back they'll at least have a shot at the POs. Right now they're only 1 game from the Play-In and 2 games behind the 6th seed.

Schroeder couldn't even make an NBA roster this time last year

Westbrook has been a bum ever since he left OKC

Thomas Bryant has been out almost 2 years with an ACL injury

Yes they're playing well now but prior to this season nobody would expect this team to be playing this well

Then you got guys like Gabriel and Troy Brown who belong in the G league playing significant minutes

Axe
01-23-2023, 08:49 AM
Top 6 is somehow realistic west has been kind of a disaster this year for all teams not named nuggets grizzlies
Even for the beamers (SAC)? Lmao.

Cyrus334
01-23-2023, 09:09 AM
Seems like every year the Lakers manage to sign players on vet mins that play way way above their contract. Bryant and Dennis were huge pick ups for their value (still a mystery to me how no team wanted Dennis after he balled out overseas). If AD, Reaves, and Walker come back and they stay healthy, I would not want to see this team in a playoff match up I'll say that much.

FultzNationRISE
01-23-2023, 10:02 AM

It’s almost as if LeElevator has been uplifting players all his career and hes somehow doing it again at 38 years old with players who barely have any business in the league, let alone the playoff hunt.

Jasper
01-23-2023, 10:59 AM
laker fans can thank Westbrook , and Thomas Byrant --- they have been barn storming