PDA

View Full Version : Could LeBron James beat a Prime Mike Tyson in a 1 on 1 street fight?

davidkimchi
01-09-2023, 10:14 AM
Who wins in a street fight, both in their primes, LeBron James or Mike Tyson and why?

This is a tough one, there are so many factors. Tyson obviously is significantly more skilled at striking with his fists, and has superior boxing knowledge and fundamentals such as footwork and head movement. He is also undoubtedly faster and hits much harder as a pro boxer.

However, LeBron is also a freak athlete, who would tower over Tyson, 6'8 vs 5'11. The insane reach advantage could mean trouble if James decides to utilize his jab to keep Tyson away. LeBron definitely has more heart and a stronger will to win, as well as infinitely better cardio.

If the fight goes to the ground, I feel James would have the advantage just by being much heavier and stronger. LeBron James also has very long legs which he can use to keep Tyson from getting close

Final prediction
If they fight 100 times, James wins 60 times. Tyson will try to end it as soon as possible and rush in for the kill. LeBron would stick and jab, and do devastating leg kicks which hurt Tyson. Being a foot taller, he would frustrate the much shorter Tyson, who continues to grow frustrated and is tiring out, unable to connect him. As the fight goes on for a longer period, Tyson becomes fatigued, while LeBron James is still fresh due to his amazing cardio. LeBron quickly dives in for a takedown and unleashes some vicious ground and pound. LeBron James wins

https://img.republicworld.com/republic-prod/stories/promolarge/xhdpi/oghnu0lgbn5qg2hu_1594128645.jpeg

Legend248
01-09-2023, 10:39 AM
Seriously are you really ****ing stupid? Mods take this shit down. I swear, you bronsexuals are the dumbest apes on this planet. Like seriously, think before you type this down. ****ing god damn son of a bitch, this shits just annoying now

davidkimchi
01-09-2023, 10:43 AM
Seriously are you really ****ing stupid? Mods take this shit down. I swear, you bronsexuals are the dumbest apes on this planet. Like seriously, think before you type this down. ****ing god damn son of a bitch, this shits just annoying now

Explain to me how this is a stupid question? I have thought it out, and wrote it in a logical paragraph.
You call us "bronsexuals" dumb, yet all you can come up with is immature insults and swearing.

If you are so smart, why don't you write what you think is the answer to the question in a logical manner, which i doubt you would do, since all you LeBron haters lack any logic and objectivity and resort to insults.

Legend248
01-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Bron is not a fighter, you seen how he flops, cries right? Mike a trained fighter....thats it.....if you dont understand that you are a ****ing idiot. **** you and your ****ing stupid family

Legend248
01-09-2023, 10:46 AM
Trolling or not, you are a ****ing dumbass......**** you and **** your stupid shitty family

Real Men Wear Green
01-09-2023, 10:46 AM
He's really tall and can jump high so I imagine Tyson would have to use an uppercut to knock him out. Also it would be weird if he tried to dodge a punch by humping so that probably doesn't matter. I'm not sure Tyson could ever dunk a basketball...I would guess he could when he was younger but I've never seen it or even heard him talk about it. I feel like this would be a better topic if someone could research Tyson's ability to dunk a basketball. I'm curious.

ralph_i_el
01-09-2023, 10:49 AM
Tyson made a living getting inside the reach of taller and longer guys, then wailing on their head. LeBron wins 0/100 times.

davidkimchi
01-09-2023, 10:50 AM
Bron is not a fighter, you seen how he flops, cries right? Mike a trained fighter....thats it.....if you dont understand that you are a ****ing idiot. **** you and your ****ing stupid family

Why so angry. Did LeBron steal your girlfriend or something?

LeBron is 6'8, has better stamina and heart which are important attributes in fighting. Street fights can end on the ground, where Tyson has no expertise in. James also has better, stronger kicks.
With a 9 inch height and reach advantage, how is Tyson going to close the distance? How will he get past LeBron's jab? What's he gonna do when LeBron James gets him to the ground with 250 pounds of muscle on top of him?

Kblaze8855
01-09-2023, 10:51 AM
He's really tall and can jump high so I imagine Tyson would have to use an uppercut to knock him out. Also it would be weird if he tried to dodge a punch by humping so that probably doesn't matter. I'm not sure Tyson could ever dunk a basketball...I would guess he could when he was younger but I've never seen it or even heard him talk about it. I feel like this would be a better topic if someone could research Tyson's ability to dunk a basketball. I'm curious.

Tysons old manager claimed he almost attacked Jordan and Mike Ditka at some dinner in 1988 when he was drunk off Long Island iced teas and accused Jordan of having had sex with his girlfriend of the time.

davidkimchi
01-09-2023, 10:53 AM
Tyson made a living getting inside the reach of taller and longer guys, then wailing on their head. LeBron wins 0/100 times.

Thats true that Tyson beat up much taller guys, but these taller guys were usually 6 foot to 6 foot 4 at most.

Also keep in mind its a street fight, not boxing match. I have no doubt LeBron has harder kicks, and would outwrestle Tyson based on being much bigger and stronger.

At worst, LeBron has to win at least a few times out of 100. He is not just any random tall guy, he is one of the finest physical specimens on this earth with unbelievable athletic ability

tontoz
01-09-2023, 10:54 AM

Yeah youtube clips are readily available of Tyson knocking out bigger guys. OP is obviously someone's trolling account.

1987_Lakers
01-09-2023, 10:55 AM
Trolling or not, you are a ****ing dumbass......**** you and **** your stupid shitty family

:facepalm

davidkimchi
01-09-2023, 10:56 AM
Yeah youtube clips are readily available of Tyson knocking out bigger guys. OP is obviously someone's trolling account.

Most of Tyson's opponents were around 6 foot to 6 foot 2. He has never fought a 6'8 monster, who has tremendous cardio.

Also, im talking about a street fight, not boxing match. LeBron is easily stronger and if he takes Tyson to the ground, its game over.
Don't forget about leg kicks too, and his unbelievable cardio.

tontoz
01-09-2023, 11:00 AM
Most of Tyson's opponents were around 6 foot to 6 foot 2. He has never fought a 6'8 monster, who has tremendous cardio.

Also, im talking about a street fight, not boxing match. LeBron is easily stronger and if he takes Tyson to the ground, its game over.
Don't forget about leg kicks too, and his unbelievable cardio.

Street fight means no gloves. A punch from Tyson without gloves can kill. He could probably knock out Lebron with a body blow.

davidkimchi
01-09-2023, 11:10 AM
Street fight means no gloves. A punch from Tyson without gloves can kill. He could probably knock out Lebron with a body blow.

No doubt if Tyson lands a clean hit he could kill, but what would happen if LeBron lands a flying knee to Tyson's dome? Keep in mind Tyson is 5'11, so it won't be hard for LeBron to leap up and connect his knees to his head. While Tyson would have to jump and punch to hit LeBron in the head

https://lebronwire.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/37/2019/12/gettyimages-1194180199.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Kblaze8855
01-09-2023, 11:15 AM
You think normal sized peoples arms don’t reach the face of someone Lebrons height? Even trolling it feels like you have never been around basketball players.

davidkimchi
01-09-2023, 11:19 AM
You think normal sized peoples arms don’t reach the face of someone Lebrons height? Even trolling it feels like you have never been around basketball players.

I am only 5'9 and have sparred with a 6'4 guy before. I could not reach his face at all and thats with 7 inch height difference. With LeBron and Tyson its 9 inches.
Also, even if his face is reachable, how is he gonna deal with LeBron's long ass arms jabbing him? How will he deal with the takedown and wrestling threat from someone who is much bigger and stronger? How will he deal with leg kicks?

Lebron23
01-09-2023, 11:24 AM

Can you please ban the OP?? He is just trolling.

davidkimchi
01-09-2023, 11:27 AM
Can you please ban the OP?? He is just trolling.

Wow. Im a huge LeBron supporter and fan, and this is how i get treated by other LeBron fans? I am hurt and disappointed. I thought we were a team

Real Men Wear Green
I am only 5'9 and have sparred with a 6'4 guy before. I could not reach his face at all and thats with 7 inch height difference. With LeBron and Tyson its 9 inches.
Also, even if his face is reachable, how is he gonna deal with LeBron's long ass arms jabbing him? How will he deal with the takedown and wrestling threat from someone who is much bigger and stronger? How will he deal with leg kicks?

May I suggest that your next trolling alt have arms? It's not that important being a fictitious person but still even a fake life sounds more difficult without arms.

Kblaze8855
Jabbing him? Leg kicks? Mike Tyson has been jabbed 100 times by Lennox Lewis he wouldn’t even feel a Lebron jab if he threw one…which wouldn’t even happen in…..

Know what? I don’t know why im having this conversation right now. Let me just bail now.

ralph_i_el
01-09-2023, 11:30 AM
I looked it up. Tyson knocked out two 6'6" guys in the first round. Tyson was shorter than his opponent in almost all of his fights.

davidkimchi
01-09-2023, 11:32 AM
Jabbing him? Leg kicks? Mike Tyson has been jabbed 100 times by Lennox Lewis he wouldn’t even feel a Lebron jab if he threw one…which wouldn’t even happen in…..

Know what? I don’t know why im having this conversation right now. Let me just bail now.

Yeah, about the Lennox Lewis guy, didn't he knock out Tyson? Also, LeBron has 3 inches on Lewis.
Its not even about LeBron hurting Tyson with the jab, its more about keeping the distance while Tyson chases him around and gets tired. Thats when LeBron can take him to the ground or kick him to death.

davidkimchi
01-09-2023, 11:35 AM
I looked it up. Tyson knocked out two 6'6" guys in the first round. Tyson was shorter than his opponent in almost all of his fights.
I just looked it up too. One of those 6'6 guys has more losses than wins in his career.

Boxing I agree Tyson wins, but street fight is a whole different game.
Tyson punches great, but is he good with elbows, kicks, , knees, wrestling, jiu jitsu, submissions even? Not to mention his poor stamina, and lack of heart which he has showed in many fights

Kblaze8855
01-09-2023, 11:38 AM
This alt has already run it’s course I think.

davidkimchi
01-09-2023, 11:41 AM
This alt has already run it’s course I think.

Also im not an alt. I have lurked a bit in the past, as well as real gm basketball forums, but only made this account recently

Dray n Klay
01-09-2023, 11:51 AM
Yes…

Meanwhile Chris Childs beat the shit outta Kobe :oldlol:

Lebron23
01-09-2023, 12:04 PM
Wow. Im a huge LeBron supporter and fan, and this is how i get treated by other LeBron fans? I am hurt and disappointed. I thought we were a team

You are 40 years old and still trolling in a message board Get a job.

ralph_i_el
01-09-2023, 12:22 PM
I just looked it up too. One of those 6'6 guys has more losses than wins in his career.

Boxing I agree Tyson wins, but street fight is a whole different game.
Tyson punches great, but is he good with elbows, kicks, , knees, wrestling, jiu jitsu, submissions even? Not to mention his poor stamina, and lack of heart which he has showed in many fights

LeBron has 0 wins as a fighter.

Wally450
01-09-2023, 12:25 PM
OP needs to be banned for this question.

Lebron23
01-09-2023, 12:34 PM
OP needs to be banned for this question.

He is Kennethgriffin. He made 3 alternate accounts to satisfy his trolling

hiphopanonymous
01-09-2023, 02:50 PM
https://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/1001/nba_g_james_gb2_576.jpg

We already know what happens when 5-10 athletes get physical with LeBron

hiphopanonymous
01-09-2023, 03:19 PM
Curious how a silverback gorilla might fair if inserted into the mix? Educated responses only please

Spurs m8
01-09-2023, 04:09 PM
May I suggest that your next trolling alt have arms?

:roll::roll::roll:

red1
01-09-2023, 04:27 PM
lebron doesnt even look that big or swole in person, he looks very tall (obviously) and lean.

those shoulders only look that impressive because of how tight the jerseys are and how close the cameras get on the freethrow line

tyson is a true heavyweight dont let that height fool you

fourkicks44
01-09-2023, 04:27 PM
I wish OP fought prime Mike Tyson 100 times.

tontoz
01-09-2023, 06:01 PM
This was a wild scene after the round ended golata was like f this stop the fight. His corner men started getting on his case about quitting and it got pretty heated :oldlol:

https://youtube.com/shorts/8VOvQFSyQXM?feature=share

Full Court
01-09-2023, 07:32 PM
:roll:

Imagine if Iron Mike did this:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fd5e532 0aef67829b6044fc0d079f7264%2Ftenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

8Ball
01-09-2023, 07:39 PM
LeBron has about 60 lbs on him. I gotta go with Bron here.

Axe
01-09-2023, 07:52 PM
He is Kennethgriffin. He made 3 alternate accounts to satisfy his trolling
Doubt it.

kawhileonard2
01-09-2023, 11:10 PM
Lebron would get knocked out by Nate Robinson.

n00bie
01-09-2023, 11:15 PM
I feel like LeBron hasn't been in a real fight his whole life.

Bawkish
01-10-2023, 12:05 AM
OP thought Bron COULD sneak out a chance or two over Tyson in a STREET FIGHT :lol

No one could beat prime Tyson in a controlled fight much less in free for all fight

Look what happened to Holyfield's ear

davidkimchi
01-10-2023, 12:05 AM
LeBron has about 60 lbs on him. I gotta go with Bron here.

Finally, someone gives a correct answer

Spurs m8
01-10-2023, 12:31 AM
Finally, someone gives a correct answer

So just like that pvssy 8ball, you know nothing about fighting

Tyson was a professional fighter and psycho, you dumb fvck

Bron has probably never been in a fight and is a 6'8 feather

davidkimchi
01-10-2023, 12:35 AM

You just a LeBron hater. Put your bias for the man aside and use your brain for once. LeBron has deadlier kicks, better wrestling, better stamina, better grappling, better takedowns, more heart. Tyson has better hands, which is only one aspect of fighting

1987_Lakers
01-10-2023, 12:39 AM

"I don't have time for negativity and hate"

:oldlol:

Bawkish
01-10-2023, 02:27 AM
You just a LeBron hater. Put your bias for the man aside and use your brain for once. LeBron has deadlier kicks, better wrestling, better stamina, better grappling, better takedowns, more heart. Tyson has better hands, which is only one aspect of fighting

"Everyone has a plan, till they get hit"

- Mike Tyson

davidkimchi
01-10-2023, 02:35 AM
"Everyone has a plan, till they get hit"

- Mike Tyson

Buster Douglas was only 6'3 and did this to Prime Tyson. Imagine a 6'8 monster

https://npr.brightspotcdn.com/legacy/sites/wosu2/files/201504/box_c_douglastyson_600.jpg

bison
01-10-2023, 02:52 AM
Pretty sure boxing involves more than just being tall or heavier. You have to also have good footwork and mechanics which we know Bron lacks from watching him play basketball.

davidkimchi
01-10-2023, 02:56 AM
Pretty sure boxing involves more than just being tall or heavier. You have to also have good footwork and mechanics which we know Bron lacks from watching him play basketball.

Yeah but im talking street fights
LeBron would have better kicks, better grappling, better wrestling, better takedowns, more heart and stamina, better focus, better at bouncing back from adversity (3-1 deficit final win, whereas Tyson gives up once he gets knocked down)

When you take in all those factoris, theres no doubt LeBron would beat Tyson up

Bawkish
01-10-2023, 03:23 AM
Buster Douglas was only 6'3 and did this to Prime Tyson. Imagine a 6'8 monster

https://npr.brightspotcdn.com/legacy/sites/wosu2/files/201504/box_c_douglastyson_600.jpg

Douglas beat an out of shape, mentally unstable Tyson

And even that he managed to knocked Douglas down barely beating the 10 count

Bawkish
01-10-2023, 03:29 AM
Keep in mind that a regular boxer is TRAINED to fight

Bron was athletically gifted, but doesn't mean his advantages would be beneficial in a fight or combat

I would rather say The Rock / Dwayne Johnson has better chance than Bron to beat Tyson

davidkimchi
01-10-2023, 03:44 AM
Keep in mind that a regular boxer is TRAINED to fight

Bron was athletically gifted, but doesn't mean his advantages would be beneficial in a fight or combat

I would rather say The Rock / Dwayne Johnson has better chance than Bron to beat Tyson

The Rock in his prime would absolutely destroy Tyson in a street fight. Isn't he one of the best wrestlers of all time, and much bigger and taller too. He would take Tyson down within 10-15 seconds and pulverize him Wouldn't even be competitive

MrFonzworth
01-10-2023, 06:14 AM
:roll::roll::roll:

Full Court
01-10-2023, 08:05 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fd5e532 0aef67829b6044fc0d079f7264%2Ftenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FsFrHpWA.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=98f5c3862fc35a5f3e7bc95ac02cb841980e069e83954e 1c3a6fb022febf1e02&ipo=images

Akeem34TheDream
01-10-2023, 11:08 AM
This was a hilarious thread so thanks OP. You gotta search Mark Hunt vs Stefan Struve. Also i'd watch prime Tyson vs Prime Shaq. That makes more sense.

davidkimchi
01-10-2023, 12:19 PM
This was a hilarious thread so thanks OP. You gotta search Mark Hunt vs Stefan Struve. Also i'd watch prime Tyson vs Prime Shaq. That makes more sense.

Thanks. I agree this thread was hilarious with all the people saying Tyson would win haha

Bacchus
01-10-2023, 03:49 PM
Tyson would knock him out with a body shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj0f0lJHmak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBQPYgo2F3U

davidkimchi
01-10-2023, 11:02 PM
Tyson would knock him out with a body shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj0f0lJHmak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBQPYgo2F3U
Not if LeBron takes him down or kicks his legs first

Full Court
01-10-2023, 11:31 PM
If you're gonna make a dumb thread like this, then at least make it about someone who has some actual toughness, like Jokic or Shaq.

Bronie is one of the mentally softest players in the game. Except for AD.

davidkimchi
01-11-2023, 12:11 AM
If you're gonna make a dumb thread like this, then at least make it about someone who has some actual toughness, like Jokic or Shaq.

Bronie is one of the mentally softest players in the game. Except for AD.

I understand that you dislike LeBron, but how is he mentally soft? How do mentally weak players lose 3-1 against one of the best teams ever, and manage to come back and win the finals?
Bouncing back from adversity and continuing when things get tough is a great display of mental toughness

Baller789
01-11-2023, 01:14 AM
I understand that you dislike LeBron, but how is he mentally soft? How do mentally weak players lose 3-1 against one of the best teams ever, and manage to come back and win the finals?
Bouncing back from adversity and continuing when things get tough is a great display of mental toughness

Full Court
01-11-2023, 08:13 AM

Can't make clutch shots or game winners. Earned the nickname LeShrivel.

Flops around on the floor in pain from little touches. Try watching him play without your Bronie fluffers goggles on.

Bacchus
01-11-2023, 10:58 AM
Lebron doesn't have the rage or anger that a prime Tyson had.

nineiron
01-11-2023, 11:08 AM
Stupid fckn bran stans…

Here’s a clip from a ufc fight between Roy nelson and Stefan Struve. Nelson is 6” and Struve is 7”.

Now fu.kc off and don’t come back.

https://youtube.com/shorts/iUy_6podmU4?feature=share

davidkimchi
01-11-2023, 11:59 PM
Stupid fckn bran stans…

Here’s a clip from a ufc fight between Roy nelson and Stefan Struve. Nelson is 6” and Struve is 7”.

Now fu.kc off and don’t come back.

https://youtube.com/shorts/iUy_6podmU4?feature=share

LOL @ comparing this out of shape lanky bum to King James. This guys no where near as strong, powerful or athletic

https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/903/475/hi-res-cef3819e84f693b41d709b04bec95476_crop_north.jpg?16 13399984&w=3072&h=2048
-

kawhileonard2
01-12-2023, 12:02 AM

Imagine if Iron Mike did this:

SaltyMeatballs
01-12-2023, 12:26 AM
As a proud dickrider of LeBron, I'll give you an astounding "NO"

He would get killed by prime Tyson

Bacchus
01-12-2023, 07:42 AM
Prime Foreman would the scariest guy to fight on the street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApQlzehYyfo

davidkimchi
01-12-2023, 07:48 AM
Prime Foreman would the scariest guy to fight on the street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApQlzehYyfo

Now that would be a tough one, George Foreman vs LeBron on the streets. I'd say its 50/50 depending on if its taken to the ground

nineiron
01-12-2023, 08:15 PM
As a proud dickrider of LeBron, I'll give you an astounding "NO"

He would get killed by prime Tyson

he would get killed by Demetrious (mighty mouse) Johnson let alone Tyson.

davidkimchi
01-12-2023, 11:54 PM
he would get killed by Demetrious (mighty mouse) Johnson let alone Tyson.

LOL Mighty Mouse kills LeBron in a street fight? No chance. Demetrious is one of the most skilled fighters in MMA, and pound for pound, he is obviously the better fighter. If they were the same size LeBron would be killed. But they are not, and size matters. The strength, reach, height, power advantage would be too much. IS Mighty mouse strong enough to pick LeBron up, or even reach his head when punching? i doubt it

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqS3lkoUsAEP-39.jpg

nineiron
01-13-2023, 12:25 AM
LOL Mighty Mouse kills LeBron in a street fight? No chance. Demetrious is one of the most skilled fighters in MMA, and pound for pound, he is obviously the better fighter. If they were the same size LeBron would be killed. But they are not, and size matters. The strength, reach, height, power advantage would be too much. IS Mighty mouse strong enough to pick LeBron up, or even reach his head when punching? i doubt it

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqS3lkoUsAEP-39.jpg

Mighty Mouse would literally kill Lebron

Ronda rhousey would snap lebrons toothpick arms in under 10secs

davidkimchi
01-13-2023, 12:49 AM
Mighty Mouse would literally kill Lebron

Ronda rhousey would snap lebrons toothpick arms in under 10secs

Ronda Rousey? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH now thats a great joke! Are you a professional comedian?

If a 5'8, 135lb woman can do this, imagine what 6'8 250lb monster like LeBron could do. RIP
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/64y0xv_bb-I/maxresdefault.jpg

CountDracula
01-13-2023, 08:19 AM
https://i.ibb.co/F4rxsfV/76-B5-F612-09-C7-4-EBB-8559-FA4501-B3-A1-DA.jpg (https://ibb.co/fdg18Kv)

https://i.ibb.co/nnfr79D/3864-E969-DBFE-44-DB-9-E33-5-ABA7-E2-B9-ECE.jpg (https://ibb.co/jWGhymL)

https://i.ibb.co/kqFwRTW/F46-D4-FF1-19-C1-4-B6-D-AB41-08-B6-C0-A79-E47.jpg (https://ibb.co/6D5T3Sf)

https://i.ibb.co/C7WcWKF/BAB02-F18-79-D7-444-A-83-B9-F8549-F2-D074-D.gif (https://imgbb.com/)

Bacchus
01-13-2023, 10:24 AM
I think any UFC fighters 170 or more would be able to slam Lebron's head into the pavement.I would take GSP in a street fight over Lebron. Anyone with cauliflower ear would beat Lebron in a street fight too

davidkimchi
01-14-2023, 07:34 AM
I think any UFC fighters 170 or more would be able to slam Lebron's head into the pavement.I would take GSP in a street fight over Lebron. Anyone with cauliflower ear would beat Lebron in a street fight too

I dont see how anyone in welterweight division can beat a 6'8 monster like LeBron.
Heavyweights, maybe Francis Ngannou has a chance and Fedor or Jon Jones at LHW. But thats about it

Bacchus
01-14-2023, 05:24 PM
I dont see how anyone in welterweight division can beat a 6'8 monster like LeBron.
Heavyweights, maybe Francis Ngannou has a chance and Fedor or Jon Jones at LHW. But thats about it

All three of those fighters would knock him out. Mark Coleman, Tom Erickson & Mark Kerr would be pounding James on the ground in seconds

Spurs m8
01-14-2023, 09:49 PM
I know certain ISH users that could probably beat LeFeather in a fight...

Bison being one...he has a nice rig

beau_boy04
01-15-2023, 10:23 AM
:oldlol: this thread is quite funny due to the interaction between the very first few posts LOL

anyways to answer the question, Mike Tyson will win 90 out of 100. Tyson in his prime fought taller, heavier and stronger dudes than him, so Lebron being just an animal freak in the game of basketball doesn't warrant him any chance whatsoever against Iron Mike. So why not 100 out of 100 you may ask... well because luck plays a factor every now and then and Lebron could land a lucky shot in their bouts.

nineiron
01-15-2023, 12:12 PM
LMFAO @ all the retards in this thread that don't know anything about actual fighting.

Lebron23
01-15-2023, 12:17 PM
If LeBron started boxing early.

BarberSchool
01-15-2023, 04:31 PM
@OP

Low body fat and muscle mass don’t win fights.
Being good at fighting wins fights.
Go watch big flabby Iowan Tim Sylvia beat the brakes off of the worlds strongest man, easily. Fighting is a skill set. Muscle mass and low body fat lose to a skilled fighter of a similar weight; every single time.

Tyson 1st round KO, easily.

nineiron
01-15-2023, 04:34 PM
@OP

Low body fat and muscle mass don’t win fights.
Being good at fighting wins fights.
Go watch big flabby Iowan Tim Sylvia beat the brakes off of the worlds strongest man, easily. Fighting is a skill set. Muscle mass and low body fat lose to a skilled fighter of a similar weight; every single time.

Tyson 1st round KO, easily.

there's a video of a BJJ guy rolling with the Mountain from game of thrones (halfthor). halfthor is literally twice that guys size. the BJJ guy is barely trying and doing whatever he wants to halfthor.

nineiron
01-15-2023, 04:35 PM
bran stans don't understand what SKILL is since they stan an UNSKILLED loser.

j3lademaster
01-15-2023, 04:46 PM
Tysons old manager claimed he almost attacked Jordan and Mike Ditka at some dinner in 1988 when he was drunk off Long Island iced teas and accused Jordan of having had sex with his girlfriend of the time.I'm sure Jordan saw his life flash before his eyes.

j3lademaster
01-15-2023, 04:52 PM
Mighty Mouse would literally kill Lebron Long shot, but maybe.

Ronda rhousey would snap lebrons toothpick arms in under 10secsUh, no. too much of a physical difference between a guy and a girl. This is a 6'9 260 lbs genetic specimen we're talking about, after all, regardless of his ability to fight.

15 year old boys can embarass a pro women 7-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZQyFQJihA

Full Court
01-15-2023, 09:29 PM
bran stans don't understand what SKILL is since they stan an UNSKILLED loser.

This exactly. And just like Lebron, it's obvious that the Bronie fluffers on here have never been in a fight.

nineiron
01-16-2023, 01:44 AM
Long shot, but maybe.

Uh, no. too much of a physical difference between a guy and a girl. This is a 6'9 260 lbs genetic specimen we're talking about, after all, regardless of his ability to fight.

Are you comparing soccer to fighting?

Rhonda rousey was an Olympic judo athlete. She regularly trained with trained men that were over 200*lbs.

Have you ever competed in a combat sport?

1987_Lakers
01-16-2023, 01:47 AM
Are you comparing soccer to fighting?

Rhonda rousey was an Olympic judo athlete. She regularly trained with trained men that were over 200*lbs.

Have you ever competed in a combat sport?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Walk on Water
01-16-2023, 06:08 AM
Of course Tyson wins. Only way Lebron wins is if he used objects. But Tyson has the advantage. Also, does Lebron even train to fight? If he's not trained, he has no chance. Only way he'd have a punchers chance is if he trained for years.

nineiron
01-16-2023, 10:32 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

I said Rhonda rousey would snap LePrick’s toothpick arms in half. Didn’t say anything about her striking.

Stay butthurt bronie

Hey Yo
01-16-2023, 10:53 AM
Long shot, but maybe.

Uh, no. too much of a physical difference between a guy and a girl. This is a 6'9 260 lbs genetic specimen we're talking about, after all, regardless of his ability to fight.

Nineiron needs to work on her goalie skills. She got shredded by teenagers.

Axe
01-16-2023, 10:55 AM
I said Rhonda rousey would snap LePrick’s toothpick arms in half. Didn’t say anything about her striking.

Stay butthurt bronie
Nice username title nigel

Hey Yo
01-16-2023, 10:56 AM

Stay butthurt bronie

Midget Chris Childs buckled Kobe witha 2 piece to the jaw. Imagine what Rousy would have done to Kobe when she found out he was a rapist.