PDA

View Full Version : Steph is listed as probable vs the Suns tomorrow.

Kblaze8855
01-10-2023, 02:31 PM
They survived his recovery I guess. Now to see if they pull it all together.

FultzNationRISE
01-10-2023, 02:39 PM
LeBron James is the Western Conference Player Of The Week

AlternativeAcc.
01-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Survived? They have a better record without him than with him. That's what happens when he's the only one injured unlike other years where multiple guys were.

They have by far the most talent in the league and should be prohibitive favorites. It's a fact to anyone who knows the game. So basically only me on here.

tontoz
01-10-2023, 03:18 PM
Survived? They have a better record without him than with him. That's what happens when he's the only one injured unlike other years where multiple guys were.

They have by far the most talent in the league and should be prohibitive favorites. It's a fact to anyone who knows the game. So basically only me on here.

On the season they are 6-8 without Steph with a point differential of -104. They survived, that's all.

So do you still think Poole is an All-Star? :roll:

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/FUH2MZTXwAEgX1H.jpeg

highwhey
01-10-2023, 05:15 PM
suns have 8 healthy players for tonight...no book, ayton, or cp3.

if steph somehow shits the bed tonight, i will lose all respect for him, even more than when i found out ayesha cucks him.

Full Court
01-10-2023, 06:53 PM
LeBron James is the Western Conference Player Of The Week

Good thing he's in the West and not the East.

Axe
01-10-2023, 07:03 PM

Be careful. You're unintentionally making uncle's skin crawl that way. :oldlol:

warriorfan
01-10-2023, 09:24 PM
On the season they are 6-8 without Steph with a point differential of -104. They survived, that's all.

So do you still think Poole is an All-Star? :roll:

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/FUH2MZTXwAEgX1H.jpeg

Lmaooo

holy shit

rip

Nb1
01-11-2023, 04:30 AM
The Warriors did amazing without Curry, they have by far the best roster in the league. Always had for years. Totally crushed the Grizzlies on their biggest game of the rs without him. Show me 1 team that can have their 2 « best players » not playing and still beat them all? Only the Warriors can, because they have 4-5 of them. Take Tatum and Brown out of the Celtics and its a lottery team.

The games they lost in Curry’s absence they weren’t all there. First Wiggins missed all of them, then Dray didn’t play vs 76ers, Klay didn’t play vs Orlando, didn’t play vs the Nets either, etc.They are 0-4 when Dray doesn’t play.

They’d probably be 10-1 without Curry over that span if everyone played in those games. I don’t see anyone beating them if they’re healthy. I don’t know why people are sleeping on them again.Add a healthy Curry who was playing amazing before his injury and Wiggins to that team? No one is beating them in 4 games in the playoffs.

Axe
01-11-2023, 04:32 AM
The Warriors did amazing without Curry, they have by far the best roster in the league. Always had for years. Totally crushed the Grizzlies on their biggest game of the rs without him. Show me 1 team that can have their 2 « best players » not playing and still beat them all? Only the Warriors can, because they have 4-5 of them. Take Tatum and Brown out of the Celtics and its a lottery team.

The games they lost in Curry’s absence they weren’t all there. First Wiggins missed all of them, then Dray didn’t play vs 76ers, Klay didn’t play vs Orlando, didn’t play vs the Nets etc.They are 0-4 when Dray doesn’t play.

They’d probably be 10-1 without Curry over that span if everyone played in those games. I don’t see anyone beating them if they’re healthy. I don’t know why people are sleeping on them again.
Sorry to burst your bubble but they said poole isn't 'all-star worthy' doe. :ohwell:

hold this L
01-11-2023, 09:48 AM

The games they lost in Curry’s absence they weren’t all there. First Wiggins missed all of them, then Dray didn’t play vs 76ers, Klay didn’t play vs Orlando, didn’t play vs the Nets either, etc.They are 0-4 when Dray doesn’t play.

They’d probably be 10-1 without Curry over that span if everyone played in those games. I don’t see anyone beating them if they’re healthy. I don’t know why people are sleeping on them again.Add a healthy Curry who was playing amazing before his injury and Wiggins to that team? No one is beating them in 4 games in the playoffs.
Steph literally has the biggest win % in NBA history when he plays vs when he doesn't with his team. Ahead of every all time great. That hasn't changed for years.. just like you being a massive loser who creates topics and posts about players he hates religiously on here without ever stopping.

Nb1
01-11-2023, 07:56 PM
Steph literally has the biggest win % in NBA history when he plays vs when he doesn't with his team. Ahead of every all time great. That hasn't changed for years.. just like you being a massive loser who creates topics and posts about players he hates religiously on here without ever stopping.

Klay and Dray have both the highest playoff win % in nba history. You didn take into account the games the Warriors lost without Curry, but also without Dray and Klay. Ofc they are better with Steph. Just like they are better with Klay, Wiggins or Dray than without them. But take Steph out and the Warriors can easily be champs. No other team can win the chip without their best player. They clearly have the best roster. You should be happy or are you a GSW hater, don’t know why you’re crying :roll:

And what do you mean? You must be confused, bc i barely created 5 threads since i’m here since more than a year lol.

hold this L
01-15-2023, 12:32 PM
Klay and Dray have both the highest playoff win % in nba history. You didn take into account the games the Warriors lost without Curry, but also without Dray and Klay. Ofc they are better with Steph. Just like they are better with Klay, Wiggins or Dray than without them. But take Steph out and the Warriors can easily be champs. No other team can win the chip without their best player. They clearly have the best roster. You should be happy or are you a GSW hater, don’t know why you’re crying :roll:

And what do you mean? You must be confused, bc i barely created 5 threads since i’m here since more than a year lol.
It's sad what a miserable loser you must be in real life that you spend so much time hating on a basketball player that doesn't know you exist. Imagine trying to downplay a guy who has the greatest impact in winning when he plays vs when he doesn't just because you don't like him.

Klay's and Dray's playoff % comes because they played their entire career with Steph. That doesn't change what I said about Steph in any way, you as well have been talking about how you have no life and constantly post on here with 30 different accounts.