PDA

View Full Version : Cavs at Jazz GT the 2nd fiddle returns!

Xiao Yao You
01-10-2023, 07:48 PM
Sexton, Olynyk, Horton-Tucker and Udoka out

Axe
01-10-2023, 07:54 PM
Op grining as his former team braces for another possible loss.

Xiao Yao You
01-10-2023, 11:40 PM
Manny's MVP better step up

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 12:14 AM
foul a bad shooter(the bum) from 3 yet again

D-Wait
01-11-2023, 12:20 AM
foul a bad shooter(the bum) from 3 yet again

I'd trade Okoro for him in a heartbeat.

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 12:24 AM
I'd trade Okoro for him in a heartbeat.

wish it would work

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 12:26 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=2eyej8uw

(http://myespn.go.com/s/conversations/show/story/3894776)cut Lopez and Windler

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 12:30 AM
Cavs continue to foul an awful shooter! :roll:

D-Wait
01-11-2023, 12:31 AM
The bum just won you guys the game :lol

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 12:32 AM
The bum just won you guys the game :lol

the Cavs continually fouling an awful shooter could win the game

D-Wait
01-11-2023, 12:34 AM
the Cavs continually fouling an awful shooter could win the game

He still made that dagger floater though and had himself a decent game.

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 12:37 AM
He still made that dagger floater though and had himself a decent game.

who cares. The guy is an awful basketball player. The worst shooter shouldn't be taking the most shots. This isn't 1990

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 12:41 AM
Cavs certainly don't look like a contender after the 13-0 run to lose this one

AirBonner
01-11-2023, 12:42 AM
Op absolutely fuming. Clarkson and Mitchell went off

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 12:44 AM
Op absolutely fuming. Clarkson and Mitchell went off

Mitchell lost. Who cares what he did other than lose?

Kblaze8855
01-11-2023, 12:46 AM
who cares. The guy is an awful basketball player. The worst shooter shouldn't be taking the most shots. This isn't 1990

You really are just a dishonest jackass a lot of the time. Awful basketball player….

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 10:46 AM
You really are just a dishonest jackass a lot of the time. Awful basketball player….

if you are a bad shooter in today's game and yet you are the guy launching most of the shots you are awful as far as I'm concerned. Feel free to have a different opinion. You think Boozer was the 3rd best player in their history because GS upset Dallas in the playoffs. :lol

Manny98
01-11-2023, 11:11 AM
Awful shooter Clarkson 11-19 and 5-11 from 3

What a bum :facepalm

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 01:21 PM

34% career. Not a bad shooter?

ShawkFactory
01-11-2023, 01:36 PM

Are you upset that Utah won with all those guys out and Clarkson having a good game? Maybe not because it was against Mitchell?

But if it was any other team.

Manny98
01-11-2023, 01:47 PM
36% from 3 this year, he's above average as a shooter right now

SouBeachTalents
01-11-2023, 02:22 PM
Not even being mean, but he has to have autism, or something close to it. Nobody posts literally tens of thousands of times by themselves for over a decade without something being off. It's 3ballesque behavior, just hidden on the Jazz forum.

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 02:29 PM
Are you upset that Utah won with all those guys out and Clarkson having a good game? Maybe not because it was against Mitchell?

But if it was any other team.

more upset about all the other games when he sucks for 30 plus minutes. I like guys that play good, smart basketball at both ends every night

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 02:30 PM
36% from 3 this year, he's above average as a shooter right now

36 % is awful. Take more 3's!!! :lol

tontoz
01-11-2023, 03:15 PM
A 57% TS isnt bad at all. It is probably above average for guards. He is tied with Garland and Brunson.

NBAGOAT
01-11-2023, 03:32 PM
some team will fork up a 1st for clarkson, he has that much value. Also not surprisingly not one comment on mitchell's from OP lol

Kblaze8855
01-11-2023, 04:14 PM
if you are a bad shooter in today's game and yet you are the guy launching most of the shots you are awful as far as I'm concerned. Feel free to have a different opinion. You think Boozer was the 3rd best player in their history because GS upset Dallas in the playoffs. :lol

Show me evidence of me saying that if you aren’t talking to voices in your head.

Show it to me.

I already found exactly what I said to make you tell these lies so I’m wondering what it is you think I said or if you’re just being what I said…a dishonest jackass.

Present evidence of what you say I think since you believe it so sincerely then I’ll show you the actual words in every topic I’ve even said the word “Boozer” in like 5 years.

Stating a fact, which is that the Carlos boozer years had more playoff series wins than the Rudy Gobert years, despite being a shorter period of time, does not mean boozer is better than Mitchell, Pistol Pete, or Dantley, or for that matter, Deron Williams or Andrei Kirilenko.

It does mean you’ve obsessed over a players ability to “carry” a team with multiple All-Stars to nothing but that’s all that means. The Gobert years wouldn’t be worth talking about in the history of an even middling franchise. It’s a throwaway segment on a franchise history Blu-ray release like the Mutombo or Joe Johnson Hawks. He won the same number of playoff series as Bradley Beal in Washington and your fascination with all that irrelevant doesn’t make it special.

Far as Clarkson people are free to be stupid but calling the second leading scorer on a middling team expected to be terrible(especially by you) awful at basketball while ignoring everyone put in power over the team(including the current coach you credit for them being better than they should) sees fit to play him major minutes and watch him contribute heavily to wins(like the last one)?

There comes a point you’re just trolling. And not even the fun kind. You’re exactly the kind of troll forums are better off without because your trolling is humorless. Just someone saying dumb shit in such a serious fashion as to confuse the reader. Don’t take it as a threat because im obviously not going to ban anyone for being stupid about random players it’s just….

Your behavior is the kind a normal person would read and wonder why anyone even deals with a place like this. It’s one thing to joke around. But someone with the utmost seriousness trying to argue that random good players are literally awful at basketball? It’s just such a chore to read. What do you do with it? Someone who just pops up talking about Cuttino Mobley or someone like that just being awful 8 times a week. It obviously isn’t true but it isn’t going to be a fun argument either. It’s more like “Why would this person even exist?”.

meat
01-11-2023, 04:53 PM
:bowdown: Curbstomp.

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 05:11 PM
some team will fork up a 1st for clarkson, he has that much value. Also not surprisingly not one comment on mitchell's from OP lol

What was I supposed to say? Mitchell lost

Overdrive
01-11-2023, 05:19 PM

Every Rudy-loss topic so far is full of your excuses.

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 05:20 PM
Every Rudy-loss topic so far is full of your excuses.

4 in a row

meat
01-11-2023, 06:27 PM
4 in a row

4 in a row what? Posts you didn't respond to Kblaze crushing you?

NBAGOAT
01-11-2023, 06:44 PM

he played very well and is the main reason the cavs are great this year?

Axe
01-11-2023, 07:09 PM
4 in a row what? Posts you didn't respond to Kblaze crushing you?
The troll is out.

Axe
01-11-2023, 07:09 PM

Can't quit me! :lebroncry:

:roll:

fourkicks44
01-11-2023, 07:26 PM
As the games go on, seasons go on, years go on and posts pile up it is more and more apparent that Xiao has this board on a string.

Intentional or not he has an influence and affect that the posters and trolls here could only ever dream of.

3ball should take notice.

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 11:17 PM
he played very well and is the main reason the cavs are great this year?

He didn't play that well since again they lost to a lottery team

Xiao Yao You
01-11-2023, 11:18 PM
As the games go on, seasons go on, years go on and posts pile up it is more and more apparent that Xiao has this board on a string.

Intentional or not he has an influence and affect that the posters and trolls here could only ever dream of.

3ball should take notice.

it's the sad state of the world

Axe
01-11-2023, 11:41 PM
Yet somehow, the cavs still have a better record than the wolves atm. :lebronamazed:

AlternativeAcc.
01-12-2023, 03:25 PM

Wolves just gave up 135 points to the 11 win Pistons and got blown out :roll:

Toody sucks. Worst trade in history.

I will snap you like a twig, tiny man.

meat
01-12-2023, 03:44 PM
Show me evidence of me saying that if you aren’t talking to voices in your head.

Show it to me.

I already found exactly what I said to make you tell these lies so I’m wondering what it is you think I said or if you’re just being what I said…a dishonest jackass.

Present evidence of what you say I think since you believe it so sincerely then I’ll show you the actual words in every topic I’ve even said the word “Boozer” in like 5 years.

Stating a fact, which is that the Carlos boozer years had more playoff series wins than the Rudy Gobert years, despite being a shorter period of time, does not mean boozer is better than Mitchell, Pistol Pete, or Dantley, or for that matter, Deron Williams or Andrei Kirilenko.

It does mean you’ve obsessed over a players ability to “carry” a team with multiple All-Stars to nothing but that’s all that means. The Gobert years wouldn’t be worth talking about in the history of an even middling franchise. It’s a throwaway segment on a franchise history Blu-ray release like the Mutombo or Joe Johnson Hawks. He won the same number of playoff series as Bradley Beal in Washington and your fascination with all that irrelevant doesn’t make it special.

Far as Clarkson people are free to be stupid but calling the second leading scorer on a middling team expected to be terrible(especially by you) awful at basketball while ignoring everyone put in power over the team(including the current coach you credit for them being better than they should) sees fit to play him major minutes and watch him contribute heavily to wins(like the last one)?

There comes a point you’re just trolling. And not even the fun kind. You’re exactly the kind of troll forums are better off without because your trolling is humorless. Just someone saying dumb shit in such a serious fashion as to confuse the reader. Don’t take it as a threat because im obviously not going to ban anyone for being stupid about random players it’s just….

Your behavior is the kind a normal person would read and wonder why anyone even deals with a place like this. It’s one thing to joke around. But someone with the utmost seriousness trying to argue that random good players are literally awful at basketball? It’s just such a chore to read. What do you do with it? Someone who just pops up talking about Cuttino Mobley or someone like that just being awful 8 times a week. It obviously isn’t true but it isn’t going to be a fun argument either. It’s more like “Why would this person even exist?”.

Look Xiao. This post took a lot of thought. And typing. How come nobody can quit you and you can just ignore them?

Manny98
01-12-2023, 04:47 PM

Show it to me.

The troll avoiding this post like the plague :oldlol:

Axe
01-12-2023, 07:55 PM
The troll avoiding this post like the plague :oldlol:
:lol