PDA

View Full Version : 32 people this season shoot more threes than Kyle Korvers career high per game.

Kblaze8855
01-11-2023, 04:37 PM
https://youtu.be/WZwbp2nNFhY

Always liked him. On the Bulls with rose Thibs only gave him 20 minutes a game for defensive reasons while Rose was driving at packed paints with Noah, Boozer, Brewer, and so on out there.

Wish Kyle could start his career over now. I suppose it’s possible he ends up benched a good bit like Duncan Robinson but I doubt it.

Funny that his career high in attempts was playing with AI who he said encouraged him to shoot it every time he touched it. He was taking 3-5 threes in his prime and AI had him shooting almost 7 as an unproven nobody.

AI would probably have Korver scoring 19 a game next to him now.

SouBeachTalents
01-11-2023, 05:03 PM
Other not quite star players I'd like to see in this era

Doug Christie
Brent Barry
Nick Anderson
Mike Miller
Robert Horry

Phoenix
01-11-2023, 05:08 PM
Other not quite star players I'd like to see in this era

Doug Christie
Brent Barry
Nick Anderson
Mike Miller
Robert Horry

Rex Chapman, Dan Majerle( not sure if you'd call him a star or 'almost star'), Chris Jackson/Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf as well.

And, as I've said numerous times, he was a star( not superstar) but I'd love to see 92 era Mark Price nowadays.

FultzNationRISE
01-11-2023, 05:12 PM
https://youtu.be/WZwbp2nNFhY

Always liked him. On the Bulls with rose Thibs only gave him 20 minutes a game for defensive reasons while Rose was driving at packed paints with Noah, Boozer, Brewer, and so on out there.

Wish Kyle could start his career over now. I suppose it’s possible he ends up benched a good bit like Duncan Robinson but I doubt it.

Funny that his career high in attempts was playing with AI who he said encouraged him to shoot it every time he touched it. He was taking 3-5 threes in his prime and AI had him shooting almost 7 as an unproven nobody.

AI would probably have Korver scoring 19 a game next to him now.

Shot like ass in the playoffs tho.

Last generation's Joe Harris.

red1
01-11-2023, 06:37 PM
Yeah man. These inflated numbers are a shame because it really is a different league.

red1
01-11-2023, 06:39 PM
"Back in my day" arguments are completely valid :oldlol: