PDA

View Full Version : MJ’s toughest competition vs LeBron’s toughest

Ne 1
01-12-2023, 12:45 PM
Jordan’s toughest competition in the 90s:
-Knicks lead by Patrick Ewing an actual grocery store clerk from the CBA named John Starks
-Pacers lead by Reggie Miller, a guy that can’t even create his own shot
-Utah lead by Karl Malone and a team full of players that can barley put the ball in the basket

Lebrons toughest competition:
-Warriors lead by the 2nd best PG ever and the best backcourt ever
-Spurs lead by the best PF ever, the best 6th man ever and one of the best scoring PGs ever
-Celtics lead by a top 5 PF ever, a top 5 SG ever and a top 5 SF ever

Please stop talking to me about the level of competition and ring count. Jordan’s top competition couldn’t even win when he retired.

I see real contenders when I see LeBron’s competition!
I see real pretenders when I see Jordan’s competition!

theman93
01-12-2023, 12:53 PM
https://i.ibb.co/7j0Rr4Y/Capture3.png

8Ball
01-12-2023, 02:03 PM
Jordan’s toughest competition in the 90s:
-Knicks lead by Patrick Ewing an actual grocery store clerk from the CBA named John Starks
-Pacers lead by Reggie Miller, a guy that can’t even create his own shot
-Utah lead by Karl Malone and a team full of players that can barley put the ball in the basket

Lebrons toughest competition:
-Warriors lead by the 2nd best PG ever and the best backcourt ever
-Spurs lead by the best PF ever, the best 6th man ever and one of the best scoring PGs ever
-Celtics lead by a top 5 PF ever, a top 5 SG ever and a top 5 SF ever

Please stop talking to me about the level of competition and ring count. Jordan’s top competition couldn’t even win when he retired.

I see real contenders when I see LeBron’s competition!
I see real pretenders when I see Jordan’s competition!

LeBron taking down a 73 win team in the finals, down 3-1, is the greatest finals win of all time. Not even close.

Beating 2012 OKC was also massive. That OKC team had just reverse swept a 20-0 stacked Spurs dynasty.

FKAri
01-12-2023, 02:06 PM
MJ's opponents were all a bunch of losers who couldn't win. Lebron's opponents were champions and winners. That's the difference.

Spurs m8
01-12-2023, 02:23 PM
https://i.ibb.co/7j0Rr4Y/Capture3.png

:roll:

ImKobe
01-12-2023, 02:35 PM
OP doesn't even mention peak Barkley and the loaded roster he had.. what a troll post. Should be a bannable offense.

Airupthere
01-12-2023, 02:40 PM
OP doesn't even mention peak Barkley and the loaded roster he had.. what a troll post. Should be a bannable offense.

Not going to happen. ISH is pro branstans.

Axe
01-12-2023, 04:57 PM
We already have a thread like this before, why tf are you trying to create the same redundant topic?

Stupid dumbass. :lol

Full Court
01-12-2023, 07:44 PM
OP can do all the damage control he wants, but he can't escape

4/10
22-33 finals record
2011 most epic choke job of all time
2022 led a super team to the lottery.

Truth hurts.

:lebroncry:

nayte
01-13-2023, 04:29 AM
MJ's opponents were all a bunch of losers who couldn't win. Lebron's opponents were champions and winners. That's the difference.

:lol

Baller789
01-13-2023, 05:45 AM

But I thought Jordan lost to Bird and Isiah? Werent they winners? Bronie logic sure doesnt make sense.

:crazysam:

John8204
01-13-2023, 01:15 PM
MJ had tougher competition he had to play against Larry Bird and the Celtics that beat him every time in the playoffs.

MJ had to play against the greatest team of all-time in the Pistons...but they changed the rules so he finally won a series against them.

FKAri
01-13-2023, 03:01 PM
But I thought Jordan lost to Bird and Isiah? Werent they winners? Bronie logic sure doesnt make sense.

:crazysam:
Duh. That's why MJ lost to them. When faced vs winners, he lost. But when faced vs losers, he won.

WhiteKyrie
01-13-2023, 03:10 PM
All I know is Luka The Milk Man Doncic stays pumping his milk in Bron’s face :confusedshrug:

bullettooth
01-13-2023, 03:39 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/B6CKYnfg/Le-Bron-Help.jpg

Axe
01-13-2023, 05:59 PM
Duh. That's why MJ lost to them. When faced vs winners, he lost. But when faced vs losers, he won.
:roll: