GrayGoat
01-13-2023, 01:37 AM
Why can’t this guy hit a fvxking freethrow? :biggums::facepalm:roll:

And1AllDay
01-13-2023, 01:42 AM
:oldlol:

BarberSchool
01-13-2023, 01:42 AM
Because he drinks far too much and gets super gassed too easily.

Hopefully he grows up and gets strict about his health and fitness, cause he’s way too damn good to drink away top ten all time status.

bison
01-13-2023, 02:52 PM
When asked if he could play in the NBA for 20 years like Lebron, Luka said that's too long of a time to play basketball and that he would rather be tending to his farm in Slovenia when he gets to Lebron's age. I think that's an indication that Luka isn't concerned about taking care of his body and staying in shape. Sadly he may end up like Larry Bird, not just in terms of talent, but also in terms of his prime being shortened by injuries. I hope that isn't the case tho.

FKAri
01-13-2023, 03:05 PM
When asked if he could play in the NBA for 20 years like Lebron, Luka said that's too long of a time to play basketball and that he would rather be tending to his farm in Slovenia when he gets to Lebron's age. I think that's an indication that Luka isn't concerned about taking care of his body and staying in shape. Sadly he may end up like Larry Bird, not just in terms of talent, but also in terms of his prime being shortened by injuries. I hope that isn't the case tho.

Just needs to hire a goddamn professional if he wants to do the parents' driveway and he should be good.