PDA

View Full Version : Le+19

FultzNationRISE
01-16-2023, 12:54 AM
Next closest teammate was +4, most of the others were minuses.

Why doesnt this man get any help???

1987_Lakers
01-16-2023, 01:03 AM
All I know is Spurs m8 has stopped updating his +- thread because of how embarrassed he is that LeBron is still able to be in the plus despite having a garbage team around him.

Spurs m8
01-16-2023, 01:22 AM
4 points in the last 8 minutes lol

Stat padded and went missing when it mattered.....AS ALWAYS

Wally450
01-16-2023, 01:31 AM

Did he or did he not go a +19 today?

Axe
01-16-2023, 07:36 AM
All I know is Spurs m8 has stopped updating his +- thread because of how embarrassed he is that LeBron is still able to be in the plus despite having a garbage team around him.
:roll:

Full Court
01-16-2023, 11:37 AM
Did he or did he not go a +19 today?

Yep, he did. And he still lost because he can't score when it actually counts. It's called empty stats. Although to be fair, Westbrook gets most of the responsibility for that loss. TERRIBLE decision making on the final play.

Hey Yo
01-16-2023, 11:56 AM
Yep, he did. And he still lost because he can't score when it actually counts. It's called empty stats. Although to be fair, Westbrook gets most of the responsibility for that loss. TERRIBLE decision making on the final play.

At what point of the game does scoring actually not count? Are the refs the ones who determines which baskets count and which ones don't?

Spurs m8
01-16-2023, 05:13 PM

Yep...exactly.

Hence why #leshrivel is all over Twitter at the moment

j3lademaster
01-16-2023, 05:33 PM
Yep, he did. And he still lost because he can't score when it actually counts. It's called empty stats. Although to be fair, Westbrook gets most of the responsibility for that loss. TERRIBLE decision making on the final play.They should have called a timeout right when he almost lost the dribble and had to reset. Mainly because it's Westbrook and he's proven you can't depend on him time adn time again. However, looking at that ending sequence in a vacuum, you had a center on the perimeter against a slashing pg who happened to be 7/13 shooting at that moment. Embiid fouled Westbrook by grabbing and holding down his shooting arm, and Westbrook threw up a shot through the contact to draw the foul. It was the right play.

Full Court
01-16-2023, 09:29 PM
They should have called a timeout right when he almost lost the dribble and had to reset. Mainly because it's Westbrook and he's proven you can't depend on him time adn time again. However, looking at that ending sequence in a vacuum, you had a center on the perimeter against a slashing pg who happened to be 7/13 shooting at that moment. Embiid fouled Westbrook by grabbing and holding down his shooting arm, and Westbrook threw up a shot through the contact to draw the foul. It was the right play.

The problem I have with it is that Westbrook had a very good defender, Embiid, who is also much taller, guarding him. It was guaranteed that he was only going to get a very difficult shot. He should have been looking to create a play or find an open man, but it was obvious from the moment he got possession of the ball that he wasn't going to pass. He was determined to take the final shot no matter what. If I was Darvin Ham, I would have been FURIOUS at him.

SouBeachTalents
01-16-2023, 09:31 PM
They should have called a timeout right when he almost lost the dribble and had to reset. Mainly because it's Westbrook and he's proven you can't depend on him time adn time again. However, looking at that ending sequence in a vacuum, you had a center on the perimeter against a slashing pg who happened to be 7/13 shooting at that moment. Embiid fouled Westbrook by grabbing and holding down his shooting arm, and Westbrook threw up a shot through the contact to draw the foul. It was the right play.
The Lakers had no timeouts, so they had no choice but to watch that disaster unfold :lol

bladefd
01-16-2023, 10:17 PM
The Lakers had no timeouts, so they had no choice but to watch that disaster unfold :lol

What? Lakers had 2 timeouts...

SouBeachTalents
01-16-2023, 10:37 PM
What? Lakers had 2 timeouts...
Did they? I could've sworn I saw they had zero timeouts at the end of the game. If they did, then that's on Ham as much as it is on Westbrook. NO excuse not to call a TO with Westbrook fumbling around out there.

And1AllDay
01-17-2023, 11:25 PM

aussie m8 is shaking cold :oldlol:

Axe
01-18-2023, 12:06 AM
aussie m8 is shaking cold :oldlol:
What a stupid dingleberry bogan scum :lol