PDA

View Full Version : The NBA plans to celebrate LeBron James over the All Star weekend

CurryOverLebron
01-21-2023, 05:17 AM
jpabasketball The NBA are planning on using the All-Star Weekend to honor LeBron James. The NBA believes that LeBron will break the scoring record by then. LeBron is 284 points away from the record.

https://imgur.io/6y8XtLR?r
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnptm_7SBSY/

Lakers Legend#32
01-21-2023, 06:53 PM
As it should be.

8Ball
01-21-2023, 10:56 PM
jpabasketball The NBA are planning on using the All-Star Weekend to honor LeBron James. The NBA believes that LeBron will break the scoring record by then. LeBron is 284 points away from the record.

https://imgur.io/6y8XtLR?r
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnptm_7SBSY/

They had better make a Basketball type trophy named after him and present it to him then.

MrFonzworth
01-21-2023, 11:08 PM
They had better make a Basketball type trophy named after him and present it to him then.

Good call. They can award the LeBron James Trophy to the biggest choker of the year from now on.

8Ball
01-21-2023, 11:11 PM
Good call. They can award the LeBron James Trophy to the biggest choker of the year from now on.

They will make a "Best Player in the NBA" yearly award and name it after LeBron.

I'm ok with "Greatest Scorer of All Time" trophy and letting Bron keep it forever.

Full Court
01-21-2023, 11:50 PM
Once that happens....what will the Bronie fluffers even have left to cling to?

"My hero scored 30 points tonight!!!!"

:roll: This is going to be fun.

Spurs m8
01-21-2023, 11:53 PM
They will make a "Best Player in the NBA" yearly award and name it after LeBron.

I'm ok with "Greatest Scorer of All Time" trophy and letting Bron keep it forever.

You mean like the Jordan MVP?

Riiiiiiight

8Ball
01-21-2023, 11:58 PM
Once that happens....what will the Bronie fluffers even have left to cling to?

"My hero scored 30 points tonight!!!!"

:roll: This is going to be fun.

Once LeBron passes Jordan on the NBA basketball court amongst the casuals, the next goal is to surpass Jordan in networth.

Will probably happen in 10 years.

8Ball
01-21-2023, 11:59 PM
You mean like the Jordan MVP?

Riiiiiiight

They only gave him that award because Bron is still playing and they don't name awards after players that are still playing.

We'll take the greatest scorer of all time award.

Full Court
01-22-2023, 12:00 AM
Once LeBron passes Jordan on the basketball court, the next goal is to surpass Jordan in networth.

You've been saying for as long as I've been on this board that Bronie already passed Jordan.

Of course, to anyone with a modicum of intelligence, the chance for Bronie to surpass Jordan on the basketball court is long gone. There's levels to GOATness, and Bronie just isn't in the same tier.

8Ball
01-22-2023, 12:02 AM
You've been saying for as long as I've been on this board that Bronie already passed Jordan.

Of course, to anyone with a modicum of intelligence, the chance for Bronie to surpass Jordan on the basketball court is long gone. There's levels to GOATness, and Bronie just isn't in the same tier.

"Jordan is empty stats" - Full Court

1987_Lakers
01-22-2023, 12:04 AM
"Jordan is empty stats" - Full Court

:lol

Full Court
01-22-2023, 12:07 AM
:lol

TOM

BRADY

:lebronamazed:

Spurs m8
01-22-2023, 12:12 AM
Once LeBron passes Jordan on the NBA basketball court amongst the casuals, the next goal is to surpass Jordan in networth.

Well I'd probably think he should...considering the money generated in the league now...partly thanks to Jordan

Will still never beat him wear it matters though...GOAT list.

Top 10 is impressive though

bison
01-22-2023, 12:29 AM
It’s a LeCelebration!

Bronfest 2023
Bronchella festival
Bronstock 23

A weekend of Love, life and laughter with a musical performance by special guest rapper Da Real Lambo :applause:

:lebronamazed:

Axe
01-22-2023, 01:08 AM
Damn. And he still plans on playing next season.