PDA

View Full Version : Spurs m8 sharp as a bowling ball

1987_Lakers
01-21-2023, 07:52 PM
So heres the REAL story, just to laugh at op.

Triple doubles
Bird - 59 from 897...every 15.2 games
LeFraud - 99 1402...every 14.1 games

[B]LEFRAUD IS NOT BETTER AT A SINGLE CATEGORY...NOT ONE.

You can't hide behind longevity stats, the truth always comes out ..and he's even playing in the inflated stats era.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?509443-lesurpassed-all-these-cats-in-all-these-cats

AlternativeAcc.
01-21-2023, 07:53 PM
Guy is literally a retard sitting in a hut lying about having a wife and kid.

Putrid existence

He admitted to working at a call center too. Only job he can get being braindead and all. Slave at a call center :oldlol:

Spurs m8
01-21-2023, 08:01 PM
Got em in an absolute spin

I knew that thread would have you seething...

The forums narcissist is FUMING

Spurs m8
01-21-2023, 08:02 PM
Guy is literally a retard sitting in a hut lying about having a wife and kid.

Putrid existence

He admitted to working at a call center too. Only job he can get being braindead and all. Slave at a call center :oldlol:

Nope.. I have a wife and kid...and its awesome that it kills you lifeless no hopers :roll:

1987_Lakers
01-21-2023, 08:03 PM
Got em in an absolute spin

I knew that thread would have you seething...

The forums narcissist is FUMING

Now I see why you never discuss basketball, the moment you do that you make yourself look like a fool. :lol

AlternativeAcc.
01-21-2023, 08:04 PM
Nope.. I have a wife and kid...and its awesome that it kills you lifeless no hopers :roll:

How's that call center in bum**** Australia?

Broke slave :oldlol:

You probably descend from those native Australians who were playing with twigs before the euros slaughtered your people

Spurs m8
01-21-2023, 08:06 PM
How's that call center in bum**** Australia?

Broke slave :oldlol:

You probably descend from those native Australians who were playing with twigs before the euros slaughtered your people

I work for a billion dollar making financial company and am rewarded very handsomely.

I also own a nice home.

I'm literally living a life that you will never have

AlternativeAcc.
01-21-2023, 08:09 PM
I work for a billion dollar making financial company and am rewarded very handsomely.

I also own a nice home.

I'm literally living a life that you will never have

A billion dollar making financial company...

Yep, illiterate broke native Australian confirmed. :lol

You're right, you're living a putrid existence I can't even begin to comprehend. You're a loser to the millionth power.

Spurs m8
01-21-2023, 08:11 PM
A billion dollar making financial company...

Yep, illiterate broke native Australian confirmed. :lol

You're right, you're living a putrid existence I can't even begin to comprehend. You're a loser to the millionth power.

Nope.

You are fuming that I'm killing it and you're a lonely piece of shit that girls are repulsed by

Spurs m8
01-21-2023, 08:13 PM
Anyway, I just put my son down for a nap and am gonna do a quick workout before watching the Eagles in an hour.

Keep losing, guys....

AlternativeAcc.
01-21-2023, 08:15 PM
Nope.

You are fuming that I'm killing it and you're a lonely piece of shit that girls are repulsed by

Killing it by getting relentlessly bullied on a basketball forum (a sport you pretend to understand) :lol

You're a real killer.

Spurs m8
01-21-2023, 08:21 PM
You can't be bullied when the people that you are upsetting are losers lol

You're the ones all starting threads because you're upset...not me...stay losing

bison
01-21-2023, 08:22 PM
Mindraper m8

Mask the Embiid
01-21-2023, 08:23 PM
The two biggest losers on the site comparing lives to see who is less of a loser :oldlol: ya hate to see it

Spurs m8
01-21-2023, 08:23 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Cn1tqX3/20230122-111815.jpg

IT.IS.OVER

1987_Lakers
01-21-2023, 08:24 PM
Even bison secretly cringing at that LeBron/Bird post.

Mask the Embiid
01-21-2023, 08:25 PM

IT.IS.OVER

Welp wheels it looks like you win…or should I say lose…you loser. Cringe m8 just ended you

AlternativeAcc.
01-21-2023, 08:28 PM
Posting baby bottles isn't quite like when I posted one of my trading accounts with 100s of thousands of dollars just chilling there.

But hey, not bad. Even disgusting sloths can mate with incredibly ugly women.

That poor kid :lol

AlternativeAcc.
01-21-2023, 08:29 PM
Welp wheels it looks like you win…or should I say lose…you loser. Cringe m8 just ended you

Medium fry and a diet coke please.

Spurs m8
01-21-2023, 08:30 PM
Posting baby bottles isn't quite like when I posted one of my trading accounts with 100s of thousands of dollars just chilling there.

Your money won't stop you being a lonely and repulsive person.

AlternativeAcc.
01-21-2023, 08:39 PM
Your money won't stop you being a lonely and repulsive person.

But posting about lebron while your ugly kid cries must be the pinnacle of existence lol.

Does your wife know you're taking pics of baby bottles to show to your online bullies? :roll:

ArbitraryWater
01-21-2023, 09:00 PM
how can you be this retarded and have a "career"

youd have to luck into a of it

what an absoute dumbass

i feel pathetic for posting on the same forum as someone with such a low IQ

bison
01-21-2023, 09:18 PM
https://i.ibb.co/cn1tqx3/20230122-111815.jpg

it.is.over

checkm8

8Ball
01-21-2023, 10:47 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?509443-lesurpassed-all-these-cats-in-all-these-cats

LEFRAUD IS NOT BETTER AT A SINGLE CATEGORY...NOT ONE.

Too much crack in his head he can't even do simple arithmetic.

https://media.tenor.com/S6qFcF2D-q8AAAAM/%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%B0%D1%85.gif

8Ball
01-21-2023, 10:49 PM

LEFRAUD IS NOT BETTER AT A SINGLE CATEGORY...NOT ONE.

Bird has a triple double 6.58% of his games while LeBron has one 7.06% of his games.

Can Crack m8 explain his thought process above? :lol

8Ball
01-21-2023, 10:53 PM
Even bison secretly cringing at that LeBron/Bird post.

Nah, Bison too busy deepthroating Crack m8 to care.

8Ball
01-21-2023, 11:27 PM

IT.IS.OVER

This is what Spurs m8 shoves into his vag since June 2012.

Spurs m8
01-21-2023, 11:31 PM
This is what Spurs m8 shoves into his vag since June 2012.

4 posts in a row...

You even came back after nearly 40 mins, even though there had been no activity since your last 3 posts

You are absolutely fuming...lonely little short guy in his little apartment...sitting there on a Sat night thinking of me.

Cute.

Sad

But cute

RRR3
01-21-2023, 11:33 PM
The fact that you have a child you should be spending time helping raise and instead choose to obsess about some guy who tosses an orange ball into a hoop is really weird, m8

Spurs m8
01-21-2023, 11:34 PM
The fact that you have a child you should be spending time helping raise and instead choose to obsess about some guy who tosses an orange ball into a hoop is really weird, m8

Thanks mate, I'll keep that in mind

Full Court
01-21-2023, 11:42 PM
Spurs m8 having 1987_Dudley so upset that he has to start threads about him. :roll:

Hey, OP. Remember when you tried to argue that Bronie can't possibly be a choker....be-be-be-because, like, that would totally mean that TOM BRADY is a choker? :roll:

The dumbest thing said by a Bronie fluffer yet. GoatTits level of stupidity.

:lebronamazed:

1987_Lakers
01-21-2023, 11:59 PM
You labeled every bad game LeBron had in the postseason a "choke". And since he has played the most games in playoff history you labeled him the greatest choker ever.

That's literally like saying Tom Brady has the most chokes because he has had the most bad games in playoff history, most losses and most INTs as well.

The fact that you still think you have any good points about anything just shows your lack of self awareness.

Full Court
01-22-2023, 12:01 AM
You labeled every bad game LeBron had in the postseason a "choke". And since he has played the most games in playoff history you labeled him the greatest choker ever.

That's literally like saying Tom Brady has the most chokes because he has had the most bad games in playoff history, most losses and most INTs as well.

The fact that you still think you have any good points about anything just shows your lack of self awareness.

TOM

BRADY

:roll::roll:

8Ball
01-22-2023, 12:01 AM

There is a correlation between hardcore Jordan standom and bottom basement IQ levels.

Full Court
01-22-2023, 12:02 AM
There is a correlation between hardcore Jordan standom and bottom basement IQ levels.

Man, waiting a quarter of a century for someone to pass MJ, only to have your hopes and dreams crushed when Bronie can't cut it. No wonder you're such an emotional wreck. :lol

1987_Lakers
01-22-2023, 12:03 AM

Notice how he didn't even refute what I just said. He has nothing.

Full Court
01-22-2023, 12:04 AM
Notice how he didn't even refute what I just said. He has nothing.

This dingus said Bronie CAN'T be a choker....

"be-be-be-be-because TOM BRADY!!!"

:roll:

Axe
01-22-2023, 01:11 AM

:oldlol:

Vino24
01-22-2023, 01:33 AM
This forum is fvxking weird

Wally450
01-22-2023, 10:16 AM
LeBron haters must really hate their lives. Devoting all this time to hating someone that the majority of basketball fans accept as a top 3 player all time. I agree with Vino, people are weird.

Keno
01-22-2023, 12:49 PM
another day, another point and laugh thread/post at spurs m8. at this point, not even surprised with the amount of stupid shit he says and the low iq.

SouBeachTalents
01-22-2023, 01:00 PM
I work for a billion dollar making financial company
I just can't imagine people who work in the industry would ever describe it in such an amateurish way :lol

I also wonder how his wife would honestly react to seeing his post history, posting angry tirades about another man literally tens of thousands of times. There's no way she wouldn't be at least a little freaked out about it lol.

j3lademaster
01-22-2023, 01:17 PM
The fact that you have a child you should be spending time helping raise and instead choose to obsess about some guy who tosses an orange ball into a hoop is really weird, m8Not defending him or anything, but I found more time for forum participation in general after having a kid. Your free time condenses into stuff you can do while you watch a kid like having the game on in the background or reading shit on your phone vs stuff that take 100% of your focus for the time being like a video game. Before I never really hit the gym 'just' for cardio, it was packed into hobbies like playing pickup games back when I can afford to spend 3 hours at a time at my local gym or drive out somewhere for a hike. Now it's like 'how do I pack in a daily workout into 30 minutes'.

j3lademaster
01-22-2023, 01:24 PM
I just can't imagine people who work in the industry would ever describe it in such an amateurish way :lol

I also wonder how his wife would honestly react to seeing his post history, posting angry tirades about another man literally tens of thousands of times. There's no way she wouldn't be at least a little freaked out about it lol.It's a pretty weird flex since... multibillion dollar corporations naturally employ the most people. But I can understand why he wouldn't want to divulge too many details about where he works. "It's a finance company" so is it debt relief, investments, etc? I can see why he'd want to leave it out.

Gohan
01-22-2023, 01:44 PM

Dont worry bout him. People be calling other people liars because they have nothing going for them

Spurs m8
01-22-2023, 02:33 PM
Not defending him or anything, but I found more time for forum participation in general after having a kid. Your free time condenses into stuff you can do while you watch a kid like having the game on in the background or reading shit on your phone vs stuff that take 100% of your focus for the time being like a video game. Before I never really hit the gym 'just' for cardio, it was packed into hobbies like playing pickup games back when I can afford to spend 3 hours at a time at my local gym or drive out somewhere for a hike. Now it's like 'how do I pack in a daily workout into 30 minutes'.

This

Spurs m8
01-22-2023, 02:34 PM
It's a pretty weird flex since... multibillion dollar corporations naturally employ the most people. But I can understand why he wouldn't want to divulge too many details about where he works. "It's a finance company" so is it debt relief, investments, etc? I can see why he'd want to leave it out.

Yeah I'm not gonna say what company I work for on here lol

We'll have 1987 digging up posts and sending them to my employer, trying to get me fired lmao

It was just a general description, not a flex at all

Spurs m8
01-22-2023, 02:35 PM
Dont worry bout him. People be calling other people liars because they have nothing going for them

:cheers:

Proctor
01-22-2023, 02:36 PM
Mindfvck m8 reeking catastrophic havoc on the ISH virgin pool. WOW. :wtf:

Relax guys...it's not that serious...he has a life and you don't

j3lademaster
01-22-2023, 02:40 PM
It was just a general description, not a flex at allI read that wrong then, my fault.

CurryOverLebron
01-22-2023, 03:43 PM
Lebron fans are fanatical like a religious group. They don't like dissenting views and will organize mob attacks or just outright ban all Lebron haters like they do on realgm. It's weird that they take this so serious but they do.

I think that's real reason he's the face of league. His crazy cult following will simply not allow another player to take his place. Curry is only other player with similar following. You see his intense fan following on road games.

bison
01-22-2023, 03:56 PM
Lebron fans are fanatical like a religious group. They don't like dissenting views and will organize mob attacks or just outright ban all Lebron haters like they do on realgm. It's weird that they take this so serious but they do.

I think that's real reason he's the face of league. His crazy cult following will simply not allow another player to take his place. Curry is only other player with remotely same following. You see his super passionate fans on the road games. The fans of certain players are simply haters of other players. For example most Durant fans are simply haters of other great players. On his own, he does not have a passionate fan base.

Very well said.

Lebron23
01-22-2023, 04:32 PM
Spursmate you need to change your name to C0ckmate.

Axe
01-22-2023, 04:35 PM
:roll:

Spurs m8
01-22-2023, 04:45 PM

You look like a thumb

Lebron23
01-22-2023, 05:05 PM
You look like a thumb

Meltdown.

ArbitraryWater
01-22-2023, 07:01 PM

:oldlol: