PDA

View Full Version : Bailed Out: Crazy Stats from the Lakers-Blazers Game

nineiron
01-24-2023, 10:14 AM
https://youtu.be/WxQJilZVh1E

SouBeachTalents
01-24-2023, 10:21 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?509427-Where-s-the-Lakers-vs-Grizzlies-game-thread

ShawkFactory
01-24-2023, 10:55 AM
This dude spent 14 minutes just shooting this video :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
01-24-2023, 11:29 AM
This dude spent 14 minutes just shooting this video :oldlol:
That's gotta be 3ball :lol

8Ball
01-24-2023, 01:29 PM
Thread flop.

ShawkFactory
01-24-2023, 01:33 PM

I know that nit-picking like this makes people feel good in a dark time, so I'm not gonna hate on it too much. You do you, ya know?

But they don't see that, if you take it to this level, you can do shit like this with any player in any game pretty much ever. Which makes it cringe.

Shaquille O'Neal
01-24-2023, 02:06 PM
So glad to see these Youtube channels popping up that deal in reality and aren't paid to be on the Lebrontrain. His videos are awesome, and tells the truth about crab-dribble. Hard to argue with shot charts. For a guy people dare imply is the GOAT, he can't shoot worth a $hit. The uncontested layup king / master of shrinking in big key moments. So glad when LeFraud leaves the NBA.

NBAGOAT
01-24-2023, 04:09 PM

i checked out his channel. He makes videos on one team and player, not a thing on any other team in the league :lol. Absolutely a poster here

FKAri
01-24-2023, 04:19 PM
i checked out his channel. He makes videos on one team and player, not a thing on any other team in the league :lol. Absolutely a poster here

I thought it was part of a greater, "modern NBA bad" stance which I dabble in myself. But no. It's just about LeBron.

So glad to see these Youtube channels popping up that deal in reality and aren't paid to be on the Lebrontrain. His videos are awesome, and tells the truth about crab-dribble. Hard to argue with shot charts. For a guy people dare imply is the GOAT, he can't shoot worth a $hit. The uncontested layup king / master of shrinking in big key moments. So glad when LeFraud leaves the NBA.
You realize you're just the other side of the same coin, right?

8Ball
01-24-2023, 04:48 PM

He took a whole year off making videos after game 1 of the 2020 playoffs. :roll:

nineiron
01-24-2023, 09:39 PM
I know that nit-picking like this makes people feel good in a dark time, so I'm not gonna hate on it too much. You do you, ya know?

But they don't see that, if you take it to this level, you can do shit like this with any player in any game pretty much ever. Which makes it cringe.

ok do it. and it can't be "just any player", it has to be someone that at least gets labelled the goat by some ppl.

ShawkFactory
01-24-2023, 09:47 PM
ok do it. and it can't be "just any player", it has to be someone that at least gets labelled the goat by some ppl.

So you want me to waste time finding a random Larry Bird game from 1984 in January where he scored 35 but missed 3 shots in the 4th quarter, got away with an illegal screen in the 2nd, and where DJ scored 27 and locked up the other teams best player?

Lulz

NBAGOAT
01-24-2023, 10:59 PM
So you want me to waste time finding a random Larry Bird game from 1984 in January where he scored 35 but missed 3 shots in the 4th quarter, got away with an illegal screen in the 2nd, and where DJ scored 27 and locked up the other teams best player?

Lulz

you gotta realize in their minds it's normal behavior to do this for lebron. Even nobody touches jordan was hating on some other modern players like chris paul :lol

nineiron
01-25-2023, 02:55 PM

Lulz

it's not 1 game with lebron you moron. you can pick just about ANY game with lebron and find the EXACT same things.

ShawkFactory
01-25-2023, 03:23 PM
it's not 1 game with lebron you moron. you can pick just about ANY game with lebron and find the EXACT same things.

No, it's something different each time.

This time it was Thomas Bryant having a great game (despite Lebron scoring 37 and them winning). Last time it was him shooting poorly from three (despite scoring 40 and them winning). The time before that it was a couple turnovers in the 4th quarter (despite him scoring like 17 in the 4th and them winning).

It'll be something else next time. When you want it that badly there's ALWAYS something. Which was my point.

nineiron
01-25-2023, 03:27 PM
No, it's something different each time.

This time it was Thomas Bryant having a great game (despite Lebron scoring 37 and them winning). Last time it was him shooting poorly from three (despite scoring 40 and them winning). The time before that it was a couple turnovers in the 4th quarter (despite him scoring like 17 in the 4th and them winning).

It'll be something else next time. When you want it that badly there's ALWAYS something. Which was my point.

in EVERY game that lebron plays in, you can find:

- stiff arming
- excessive traveling
- BS calls going in his favor
- him b1tching at team mates when it's his own fault
- him flexing when getting bailed out by calls and/or committing offensive fouls
- him whining about calls that he has no business disputing
- him pouting on the other end of the floor and not coming back on D when he misses an easy bucket

every single game.

Spurs m8
01-25-2023, 05:38 PM
Lol the amount of fouls called against him that weren't fouls :facepalm

This is just another reason not to watch this trash league anymore...

How is it entertaining to constantly stop the game and watch FTs when it's not even a foul OR it's actually an offensive foul?

'Superstar calls' are just another thing that need to go....a foul is a foul or not, I don't care who the player is.

Time to tighten the rules, play actual basketball and same rules for all.

Trash

tresbigdog
01-25-2023, 06:00 PM
complains that Bron only took 1 shot in the 4th

Turns around and complains that Bron "is allowed to shoot all the time"

Full Court
01-25-2023, 07:21 PM

- stiff arming
- excessive traveling
- him flexing when getting bailed out by calls and/or committing offensive fouls
- him pouting on the other end of the floor and not coming back on D when he misses an easy bucket

every single game.

It's true. I can't think of a single game where I haven't seen LeBum hit every one of those wickets.

NBAGOAT
01-25-2023, 07:28 PM

- stiff arming
- excessive traveling

every single game.

I hate that i'm responding to this but fine.

-stiff arm and traveling and BS calls(true for multiple star players currently. Also no way in hell bron gets the whistle someone like embiid or giannis does)
-bitching at teammates(exaggeration go through 10 games you'll find some where he doesnt)
-flexing(who the hell cares)
-whining(true for every team in the league, they have players/coach who will whine. also just because you dont think those calls werent worth disputing also doesnt mean they werent).
-pouting(again true for multiple stars right now and expected when lebron doesnt have the motor he used to. You can do analysis of many stars and they'll be playing lazy defense).

The main point I will push is lebron is still scoring 50% of his points in the paint yet he has a 27% free throw rate. He had a similar shot profile in miami and cleveland, he was always over 35% usually 40% for ftr. His career free throw rate is 39%. We're supposed to be in an era that favors offensive players too. To compare to another player, Harden barely scores at the rim anymore(35% of shots in the paint), he still has over a 40% ftr. 2nd 3peat MJ lived in the midrange(26% of shots in paint in 97, 32% in 98) and he had a higher ftr than current bron. This thread from reddit went over this too https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/zceh6w/zion_anthony_davis_and_lebron_are_2_3_and_4_in_fg/. There's legitimacy to the narrative that bron actually gets a bit screwed by the refs actually

1987_Lakers
01-25-2023, 07:36 PM

-stiff arm and traveling and BS calls(true for multiple star players currently. Also no way in hell bron gets the whistle someone like embiid or giannis does)
-bitching at teammates(exaggeration go through 10 games you'll find some where he doesnt)
-whining(true for every team in the league, they have players/coach who will whine. also just because you dont think those calls werent worth disputing also doesnt mean they werent).
-pouting(again true for multiple stars right now and expected when lebron doesnt have the motor he used to. You can do analysis of many stars and they'll be playing lazy defense).

The main point I will push is lebron is still scoring 50% of his points in the paint yet he has a 27% free throw rate. He had a similar shot profile in miami and cleveland, he was always over 35% usually 40% for ftr. His career free throw rate is 39%. We're supposed to be in an era that favors offensive players too. To compare to another player, Harden barely scores at the rim anymore(35% of shots in the paint), he still has over a 40% ftr. 2nd 3peat MJ lived in the midrange(26% of shots in paint in 97, 32% in 98) and he had a higher ftr than current bron. This thread from reddit went over this too https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/zceh6w/zion_anthony_davis_and_lebron_are_2_3_and_4_in_fg/. There's legitimacy to the narrative that bron actually gets a bit screwed by the refs actually

Yea, only 6 FTA a game since 2020, really surprised how little LeBron gets to the line.

Spurs m8
01-25-2023, 07:42 PM
complains that Bron only took 1 shot in the 4th

Turns around and complains that Bron "is allowed to shoot all the time"

He is allowed.

But he chooses to go missing when it matters, because the pressure is too much

Taurus
01-26-2023, 04:38 AM
Devoting so much time and effort into hating a celebrity is pretty sad

Lebron23
01-26-2023, 04:53 AM

Lots of crazy folks on Insidehoops.

RRR3
01-26-2023, 05:24 AM

These guys legit think LeBron should never get a single call.

nineiron
01-26-2023, 10:03 AM

take a look at the post counts for the bran stans. and all of their posts are either sucking his c0ck or protecting him from detractors.

now that is what you call sad.

RRR3
01-26-2023, 10:59 AM
take a look at the post counts for the bran stans. and all of their posts are either sucking his c0ck or protecting him from detractors.

You literally use three different accounts to hate on LeBron.

nineiron
01-26-2023, 11:32 AM
You literally use three different accounts to hate on LeBron.

yet another bran stan trait. accuse anyone that dislikes lebron of having multiple accounts.

Hey Yo
01-26-2023, 11:52 AM

You spending so much time devoted to trying to get others to join your LeBron hate club only proves you know he's the GOAT and there's nothing you can do to change that. Cry more bitch!! :cry: :cry:

"please, please hate LeBron!!!!

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2023, 12:02 PM

But I don’t think you’ve literally ever made a post that wasn’t about LeBron. I’d like to see if you can provide 1 out of the 3000 that’s about something else.

RRR3
01-26-2023, 12:58 PM
yet another bran stan trait. accuse anyone that dislikes lebron of having multiple accounts.
Literally everyone can tell Legend248 and LAL are you. And that 20Four was your original account. You post the same way on every account.

nineiron
01-26-2023, 05:18 PM
Literally everyone can tell Legend248 and LAL are you. And that 20Four was your original account. You post the same way on every account.

whatever you say bran stan

look at your fkin post count, LMFAO. get a life bro

Lebron23
01-26-2023, 05:22 PM
whatever you say bran stan

look at your fkin post count, LMFAO. get a life bro

Where's my hamburgers??

Full Court
01-26-2023, 08:19 PM
Where's my hamburgers??

You should lay off the burgers. You're the same shape as your basketball, and not much taller. And you have high cholestrol.

Taurus
01-27-2023, 01:23 AM

Celebrity worship is also pretty sad, really just two different sides of the same coin. That doesn't mean my initial statement isn't true.