PDA

View Full Version : Why is Lebron never about the team, but always about himself?

Walk on Water
01-28-2023, 07:49 AM
He's sure dominant, alright. He even dominates over his teammates, that's why no matter how many stars he plays with, he has no help. When they lose, he says ''I did my part.'' Check my stats..

And that my friend is Lebron's flaw. It's nothing to do with his stats. It's his lack of compatibility and being a teammate. Lebron cannot be a teammate like Curry or Duncan. He has to be a King and then he always blames everyone else. Rinse and repeat.

Even when he wins, he doesn't care about his teammates really. He will praise them, but only in the context of building up himself. And he literally became a team hopper. Never could build and stay with a core longterm.

Come to think about it, yes Jordan did have Pippen. But hey, they were compatible. Lebron always has a compatibility issue with his guys. They just never ''help'' him enough. He had one year with Miami, where it worked out pretty good. And give him credit for having one good year with LA, but then he destroyed the team and couldn't make the playoffs with the superstars.

I mean goodness gracious. Think about it. How crazy is that? Lebron played with Davis, Westbrook, Howard, Rondo and Anthony. I don't care if some of them are washed. The fact is he couldn't even make the play in, with a team that was favored to go to the Finals. You can't make this up. Even if you excuse his 6 Finals losses, how you gonna excuse not being able to make the play in when you have all those hall of famers? And then Lebron blames the organization for not having enough help, when he got the players he wanted.

Kblaze8855
01-28-2023, 09:42 AM
I need to start keeping a coin on me to flip to see if anyone pretending obviously long washed often injured players should still be called hall of fame help gets banned for a week.

“They had Nash, Shaq, Grant Hill, and Amare. How did they miss the playoffs?” is the kind of stupid nobody needs. Not even funny stupid. Just trolling stupid. Not that it would bug you much to lose that “Troll too hard for my normal account” alt for a while.

8Ball
01-28-2023, 09:57 AM
He's sure dominant, alright. He even dominates over his teammates, that's why no matter how many stars he plays with, he has no help. When they lose, he says ''I did my part.'' Check my stats..

And that my friend is Lebron's flaw. It's nothing to do with his stats. It's his lack of compatibility and being a teammate. Lebron cannot be a teammate like Curry or Duncan. He has to be a King and then he always blames everyone else. Rinse and repeat.

Even when he wins, he doesn't care about his teammates really. He will praise them, but only in the context of building up himself. And he literally became a team hopper. Never could build and stay with a core longterm.

Come to think about it, yes Jordan did have Pippen. But hey, they were compatible. Lebron always has a compatibility issue with his guys. They just never ''help'' him enough. He had one year with Miami, where it worked out pretty good. And give him credit for having one good year with LA, but then he destroyed the team and couldn't make the playoffs with the superstars.

I mean goodness gracious. Think about it. How crazy is that? Lebron played with Davis, Westbrook, Howard, Rondo and Anthony. I don't care if some of them are washed. The fact is he couldn't even make the play in, with a team that was favored to go to the Finals. You can't make this up. Even if you excuse his 6 Finals losses, how you gonna excuse not being able to make the play in when you have all those hall of famers? And then Lebron blames the organization for not having enough help, when he got the players he wanted.

No wonder you get upset when you lose every argument. You write stupid shit like this.

8Ball
01-28-2023, 09:58 AM
I need to start keeping a coin on me to flip to see if anyone pretending obviously long washed often injured players should still be called hall of fame help gets banned for a week.

“They had Nash, Shaq, Grant Hill, and Amare. How did they miss the playoffs?” is the kind of stupid nobody needs. Not even funny stupid. Just trolling stupid. Not that it would bug you much to lose that “Troll too hard for my normal account” alt for a while.

Why flip a coin?

Just treat him the way you treated 3ball lately.