PDA

View Full Version : The league is trying to force Lebron into retirement

bison
01-29-2023, 01:12 AM
They figured, pre-extension that this would be Lebrons final year and that he would break a few records and go out quietly so the league could usher in the new generation of stars.

What the league didn’t count on was that Lebron…

JUST.

KEPT.

DOMINATING.

You can imagine a flustered Adam Silver in his penthouse, with his golden menorahs and Stars of David, going “no no no!!! This can’t be! Lebron you were supposed to be washed!!” The phone calls from the top NBA brass IMMEDIATELY went to the league officials to stop calling fouls for lebron. This is the only reason I can think of lack of calls Lebron is failing to get. The rig is in.

highwhey
01-29-2023, 01:15 AM
https://media.tenor.com/WBSt2gcsNVMAAAAM/we-dont-care.gif

1987_Lakers
01-29-2023, 01:16 AM
One thing is for sure, you can't make this joke towards LeBron.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bbMe0WNm19s

bison
01-29-2023, 01:20 AM
One thing is for sure, you can't make this joke towards LeBron.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bbMe0WNm19s

Except Lebron was coddled by refs most of his career. Which makes their betrayal even more shocking. MJ never lost the respect of the officials that’s for sure.

1987_Lakers
01-29-2023, 01:24 AM
MJ never lost the respect of David Stern that's for sure.

fixed. 25 sec mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8WGS2MlpaI

Real Men Wear Green
01-29-2023, 01:26 AM
Saying the NBA is trying to get rid of its biggest star want stupid enough so decided to throw in some jew plot be.

bison
01-29-2023, 01:28 AM
Tim Donaghy? :roll: yes that old bastion of integrity and honesty. I believe everything that man says :lol:

1987_Lakers
01-29-2023, 01:30 AM
Tim Donaghy? :roll: yes that old bastion of integrity and honesty. I believe everything that man says :lol:

You really trying to argue MJ didn't get superstar treatment?

CurryOverLebron
01-29-2023, 01:44 AM
Lebron was allowed to get away with fouling Jamal Murray (2020 WCF) and Kevin Durant (2012 Finals). So it's time he returns the favor by helping younger stars win in the same fashion.

RRR3
01-29-2023, 02:04 AM
Saying the NBA is trying to get rid of its biggest star want stupid enough so decided to throw in some jew plot be.
And you will do nothing because apparently hating jews is fine with this board

Johnny32
01-29-2023, 02:06 AM
they don't want lebron out of the league they want him to stop outplaying these young stars. they want him to get his shit pushed in nightly with a smile on his face like old mj and kb did. legoat has other plans, still best in the world, championship plans, and they're desperately trying to stop him.

Chuckbe
01-29-2023, 02:26 AM
they don't want lebron out of the league they want him to stop outplaying these young stars. they want him to get his shit pushed in nightly with a smile on his face like old mj and kb did. legoat has other plans, still best in the world, championship plans, and they're desperately trying to stop him.

:roll:

bison
01-29-2023, 03:36 AM

Before tonight, if I had read this post, I would have said you are a delusional bronie fluffer. But I can’t deny what I saw with my own two eyes tonight. The league straight up SABATOGED the king. They are literally trying to crucify this man.

Spurs m8
01-29-2023, 03:45 AM

Hes been getting his shit pushed in for a couple of years now, because basketball is played at both ends and ever since Booker, he's been a sheer overall embarrassment.

Leading his team to the lottery again...WHAT A DOMINATOR

Get past your team killing empty stats, you 32iq fvck

bison
01-29-2023, 04:30 AM
On that last play in regulation, if it was trae, shai, luka, Gianni’s, embiid (ESPECIALLY EMBIID), harden, kyrie that got slapped by Scrotum, the refs would have reflexively blown the whistle. But it’s Bron, the league has turned against Bron and my lakers are suffering for it. That’s what pisses me off!!!

Spurs m8
01-29-2023, 04:55 AM
On that last play in regulation, if it was trae, shai, luka, Gianni’s, embiid (ESPECIALLY EMBIID), harden, kyrie that got slapped by Scrotum, the refs would have reflexively blown the whistle. But it’s Bron, the league has turned against Bron and my lakers are suffering for it. That’s what pisses me off!!!

I hate that you're suffering mate.

But I do love that the bronies are suffering from it.

Honestly, how many stiff arms has this guy gotten away with in his career?
Real Men Wear Green
01-29-2023, 06:59 AM
You are just now noticing that this board isn't moderated?

Full Court
01-29-2023, 10:00 AM
OP is a brain dead idiot. Yeah, the NBA is trying to get rid of its biggest cash cow.

:biggums:

Just accept that your team threw its future away for a team cancer and get over it.

nineiron
01-29-2023, 10:40 AM

Lmfao. If the league “turned on him”, they could call a travel or offensive foul every time he drives the ball.

1987_Lakers
01-29-2023, 11:30 AM
Before tonight, if I had read this post, I would have said you are a delusional bronie fluffer. But I can’t deny what I saw with my own two eyes tonight. The league straight up SABATOGED the king. They are literally trying to crucify this man.

:applause:

Real Men Wear Green
01-29-2023, 11:32 AM

So you agree with this twit saying Jewish space lasers are being used to make the biggest star in the league retire?

1987_Lakers
01-29-2023, 11:37 AM
So you agree with this twit saying Jewish space lasers are being used to make the biggest star in the league retire?

As I saw his post, I saw your "please clap" title, so I decided to do so.

Keno
01-29-2023, 12:15 PM
op might be onto something, makes total sense given on how things have been playing out for lebron & the lakers.

Round Mound
01-29-2023, 12:24 PM
Man i wish Lebron would have played powerforward like the old days. With that body and leaping ability it would have been nice to see him go for offensive rebounds. Sadly he played in the perimeter and protected his body while having one of the best body types ever for pro basketball. He should retire. He won 4 rings that's alot. He is a millionaire what else does he need?

bison
01-29-2023, 12:58 PM

Go back to playing Minecraft b1tch. ISH is a FREE SPEECH zone.

1987_Lakers
01-29-2023, 01:00 PM
OP is a brain dead idiot.

The ultimate betrayal is OP wanting this dude banned. Full court can't handle that another Bron hater wants him banned.

Real Men Wear Green
01-29-2023, 01:03 PM
Go back to playing Minecraft b1tch. ISH is a FREE SPEECH zone.

He has a point though. You are a stupid **** after all.

bison
01-29-2023, 01:35 PM
It’s sad that Real Queers Wear Green cannot even enjoy the fact that his Celtics won a hard fought battle against a bitter rival. He has to act all salty because even he knows deep down inside Celtics did not deserve that victory. At least I have an excuse to be angry. This loss legit traumatized me.

bison
01-29-2023, 01:36 PM
I hate that you're suffering mate.

Thanks man, much appreciated. We may not always agree on everything but the hung fam always got each others back :cheers:

Real Men Wear Green
01-29-2023, 01:52 PM
It’s sad that Real Queers Wear Green cannot even enjoy the fact that his Celtics won a hard fought battle against a bitter rival. He has to act all salty because even he knows deep down inside Celtics did not deserve that victory. At least I have an excuse to be angry. This loss legit traumatized me.

Being dropped on your head repeatedly as a child traumatized you. Newsflash: not only did I enjoy the win last night but I am still enjoying it and all the soft Laker fan bitching makes it even better for me. For his whole career I've seen James get favorable calls and noncalls. Last night he was on the other end of superstar treatment for once and you are all melting down. Your stupid ass is even seeing some kind of Jew plot behind it. #stay mad you dumb bitch.

Full Court
01-29-2023, 03:35 PM
The ultimate betrayal is OP wanting this dude banned. Full court can't handle that another Bron hater wants him banned.

Betrayal? How do you figure?

Bison is an idiot and a racist. I take him calling for me to be banned as a compliment. You can't handle the TRUTH. :lol

P.S. Tom Brady. :roll:

Gohan
01-29-2023, 11:38 PM
David stern would have gotten rid of that muphucka year 17. Adam needs to lay down the law

ThiccBoi
01-29-2023, 11:44 PM
Lebron gets zero respect from refs. SMH.

Jasper
01-30-2023, 10:59 AM
They figured, pre-extension that this would be Lebrons final year and that he would break a few records and go out quietly so the league could usher in the new generation of stars.

What the league didn’t count on was that Lebron…

JUST.

KEPT.

DOMINATING.

You can imagine a flustered Adam Silver in his penthouse, with his golden menorahs and Stars of David, going “no no no!!! This can’t be! Lebron you were supposed to be washed!!” The phone calls from the top NBA brass IMMEDIATELY went to the league officials to stop calling fouls for lebron. This is the only reason I can think of lack of calls Lebron is failing to get. The rig is in.

he is a big ticket box office player / no way they try to force him out

/

FKAri
01-30-2023, 11:12 AM
Unlikely. The flaw in this argument is that we know Silver is merely a Puppet and this ascribes him too much power. I think LeGod is just being LeGod and putting himself on the cross. His final chapter is a parable for the tragedy of the human condition.

Cyrus334
01-30-2023, 11:21 AM
Yeah, let's force the guy whose still at the top of the league in jersey sales to retire.

Jay-B
01-30-2023, 12:35 PM
I mean wouldn’t one think that a Lebron playing at a high level and a contending Lakers team would be beneficial to the NBA?